Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:30:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17022 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:11:43 PM

View from the concept and vision of this project is very interesting, the potential of the market is very large and it takes many people in the future. hopefully for the development will be smooth and get warm welcome from the investors.

Yea. Hopefully, things will work out positively well for everyone. Both the project and investors so that we all can go home happy at the end of the day.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

On the Vanig platform, your payment is transferred to the seller immediately in the form of VANIG tokens. This enables the seller to ship your items faster and also results in fair margins for both Vanig and the Seller.

Why Vanig token being the sole form of payment?? I don't think this makes sense why not make various payment currency available to the seller ?? I understand that they are trying to run the platform by Vanig token and help boost the value but cutting sellers choice in terms of payment currency is really not cool and I don't agree completely with it

I dont think it Vanig tokens will be only option to buy product from Vanig platform. I think there will be other options as well. I will check whitepaper to clarify this confusion

I believe vanig will be the only token basically you transfer other crypto into vanig and the pricing etc will be stabilized around the vanig token or that’s how I understand it so that their isn’t confusion I mean I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

On the Vanig platform, your payment is transferred to the seller immediately in the form of VANIG tokens. This enables the seller to ship your items faster and also results in fair margins for both Vanig and the Seller.

Why Vanig token being the sole form of payment?? I don't think this makes sense why not make various payment currency available to the seller ?? I understand that they are trying to run the platform by Vanig token and help boost the value but cutting sellers choice in terms of payment currency is really not cool and I don't agree completely with it

I totally agree with you. I think other form of payment should be included like BTC,  ETH and fiat currency but some form of  incentive should be placed on their own token to encourage continue usage.  Most of the time when you fail to give people choice they tend to feel they are been controled.

If Vanig wants to compete with other e-commerce platform then I think multiple currencies should be supported. Many buyers will not be able to hold specific crypto tokens in wallet
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:52:32 PM

I totally agree with you. I think other form of payment should be included like BTC,  ETH and fiat currency but some form of  incentive should be placed on their own token to encourage continue usage.  Most of the time when you fail to give people choice they tend to feel they are been controled.

If Vanig wants to compete with other e-commerce platform then I think multiple currencies should be supported. Many buyers will not be able to hold specific crypto tokens in wallet

Yeah I agree, they can't limit themselves to only accepting Vanig, they should incentivise using Vanig tokens but also provide the option for customers to pay with BTC, ETH, LTC and some of the other larger crypto currencies.

chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:14:31 PM

The World's first integrated E-commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain. Fist time I visited Vanig project and I can say it looks good project. I will spend some time reading about this project.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:46:23 PM

Yeah I agree, they can't limit themselves to only accepting Vanig, they should incentivise using Vanig tokens but also provide the option for customers to pay with BTC, ETH, LTC and some of the other larger crypto currencies.

I cannot believe that the Vanig Token is the only currency for payments. You need Vanig to add products on their platform and your rewards will be paid in Vanig. They will add other crypto and maybe FIAT currencies.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:12:33 PM

Will there be provision made on the vanig e-commerce site to exchange fiat or other Crypto-currency to Vanig tokens for faster transactions?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:42:05 PM

I totally agree with you. I think other form of payment should be included like BTC,  ETH and fiat currency but some form of  incentive should be placed on their own token to encourage continue usage.  Most of the time when you fail to give people choice they tend to feel they are been controled.

I cannot believe that the Vanig Token is the only currency for payments. You need Vanig to add products on their platform and your rewards will be paid in Vanig. They will add other crypto and maybe FIAT currencies.

Fiat currency as a payment method would be the best option. They can't just accept Vanig tokens and nothing else besides them. But I am sure they already know this and there will be other currencies accepted (probably both cryptocurrencies and fiat).
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:01:03 PM

I totally agree with you. I think other form of payment should be included like BTC,  ETH and fiat currency but some form of  incentive should be placed on their own token to encourage continue usage.  Most of the time when you fail to give people choice they tend to feel they are been controled.

Fiat currency as a payment method would be the best option. They can't just accept Vanig tokens and nothing else besides them. But I am sure they already know this and there will be other currencies accepted (probably both cryptocurrencies and fiat).

it makes sense though, it adds a constant demand to the tokens if the platform takes off.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:36:04 PM

I read somewhere that sellers get pain in Vanig tokens only... How true is this?

The point of every project is to make their token increase in value, so doing such will lead to an increase in value of the token and it will become a wanted commodity, also since they will be providing eCommerce service, is no brainier that is only a matter of time before the value goes up
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:43:42 PM

Then they should compensate for the people who use VANIG Tokens i think a discount when you pay with VANIG tokens would be a great compensator.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:51:45 PM

What do you say to the 1% cashback card from Vanig?
1% in cryptocurrencies will probably also help to spread them better in the future.
Or you can buy directly on the Vanig platform with it

I see they are bringing in alot of incredible ideas into their platform but I'm yet to. Understand the 1% cash back, like for every purchase you get 1% cash back??

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:06:14 PM

I got from the team in their telegram channel that Vanig tokens will be the only currency used in purchasing products on the vanig site and there would be provisions made for exchanging you fiat and other cryptocurrencies to Vanig tokens for quicker transactions.

That's pretty cool, so you know the Vanig tokens will be consumed on the vanig site causing the coin circulation to go down; in theory pushing the price up ? is that correct?

Why the coin circulation needs to go down when the token is used in the Vanig platform? Its not clear for me. Could you please explain this? The circulation supply will be always same right?
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:29:34 PM

Using your own merchant identification and signature, the team makes sure that your prices and ongoing inventory levels are synchronized with your inventory at Vanig.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:45:38 PM

Using your own merchant identification and signature, the team makes sure that your prices and ongoing inventory levels are synchronized with your inventory at Vanig.

It’s a really big advantage of the system that ability to validate and track stock levels throughout the entire network from the chain will allow for verifiable fact based numbers that the entire supply chain is able to understand and validate
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:58:44 PM

What do you say to the 1% cashback card from Vanig?
1% in cryptocurrencies will probably also help to spread them better in the future.
Or you can buy directly on the Vanig platform with it

I see they are bringing in alot of incredible ideas into their platform but I'm yet to. Understand the 1% cash back, like for every purchase you get 1% cash back??

I have not seen this 1% cashback earlier. This would be amazing to get more details on that. So this will be like a reward system?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:14:45 PM

I get why they only want to use Vanig tokens because it's their project and they want to make Vanig a utility token so it needs to be the token that they promote for payments.

cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:21:56 AM

I cross checked and I dont see any other payment option mentioned as of now. May be we should clarify this with Vanig team over telegram.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:32:41 AM

I got from the team in their telegram channel that Vanig tokens will be the only currency used in purchasing products on the vanig site and there would be provisions made for exchanging you fiat and other cryptocurrencies to Vanig tokens for quicker transactions.

That's pretty cool, so you know the Vanig tokens will be consumed on the vanig site causing the coin circulation to go down; in theory pushing the price up ? is that correct?

Why the coin circulation needs to go down when the token is used in the Vanig platform? Its not clear for me. Could you please explain this? The circulation supply will be always same right?

I dont think token circulation will go down. People will use Vanig tokens to purchases products from Vanig e-commerce platform and Vanig will give some tokens back for writing review as well.
This tokens exchange will be happening continuously on vanig e-commerce platform.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:15:03 AM

I dont think token circulation will go down. People will use Vanig tokens to purchases products from Vanig e-commerce platform and Vanig will give some tokens back for writing review as well.
This tokens exchange will be happening continuously on vanig e-commerce platform.

To have various payment methods is a plus for any e-commerce site especially if you don't plan to target crypto users only. There is a wider population out there that could make use of the system. I think the token could act as an incentive in the sense if you use the token you get a special pricing in the platform.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: