Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:19:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:39:19 PM

I was asked question on their telegram channel about differences between private and pre sale amount.

My question was:
Private sale is require 20,000 USD and pre sale showing require minimum 0.1 ETH. Why this much differences between both sale?

So I got answer from admin below:
Because private sale is meant for accredited investors
you have nothing to lose
Just wait till pre sale starts and avail the 40% discount

That is really nice they answering quickly on telegram channel. But I did not getting second statement. "you have nothing to lose". What exactly they want to say here?

I think they mean it’s only for people with accreditation status in the US which massively reduces who is able to invest and I believe their are guidelines in place to govern that type of investing

So is the private sale only for US citizens with accreditation status? What is the difference between private sale and presale stages of this ICO?

I think what we should be asking is how does on become an accredited invest to be eligible for the private sale? There seem not to be much info about it online.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:50:14 PM

This project has a better authentication service also for the users and i must say that this is the first e-commerce project based on blockchain that i have seen. This project is out to make investors rich.

Vanig is what I would call next gen e-commerce platform. They are bringing novel technology and also solving exist e-commerce problem. Given their approach it is certainly going to make investors rich

As the first vanig is going to set a standard for others to follow. And more competition in the future will enable them to always think of new approach to solving problems because they will want to remain at the top.

Yeah. But first they will have to get to the top,right now I don't think they are at the top they might be the first to incorporate blockchain but they need much work to get to the top

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:09:22 AM

I have asked the VP yesterday on telegram about the checkout process. He told me there will be a way or mean to easily obtain Vanig tokens straight from the platform without having to go through exchanges.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 06:17:33 AM

I have asked the VP yesterday on telegram about the checkout process. He told me there will be a way or mean to easily obtain Vanig tokens straight from the platform without having to go through exchanges.

Wow that's great I have always thought that someone would have to go to exchange first to acquire token. This ways is better and easier

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:47:57 AM

Guys, have you heard about Vanig loyalty program for those who use their tokens? It is based on amount and frequency of token purchases and they talk there about some customer statuses (Silver, Gold, Platinum). I'd like to know more about this feature.

I have not heard about it till now. Do we get more information about this? Loyalty program sounds very interesting. May be this will be another selling point for Vanig.

A loyalty program could really incentivize not only people to try the platform but repeatedly utilize the system more frequently and continuously going forward

Yea, the VP also showed up yesterday on their telegram group and some questions were thrown at him on why he joined this project and he said just one word that made me believe in the project and the word was 'TRANSPARENCY"which of course is difficult to see in most project these days, he also said something about an exciting news that will be dropping soonest, can't wait to hear that

They really understand how to build tension. I am also curious.
Really great that the VP personally answers questions in the telegram channel, you do not see that often

Yes, the atmosphere is becoming pretty exciting, the VP is constantly becoming a regular figure in the telegram community and plans to schedule like a time table to create more time for the community and close any gap between him and investors, he's surely one of a kind and i can't wait for the exciting news that will be coming soonest 
Swami74

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:04:46 AM

They have been giving slight sneak peeks of MVP, so excited to see it in full. You are right about Vanig they seem to care about the community and wish to deliver a platform that helps all.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:30:40 AM

They have been giving slight sneak peeks of MVP, so excited to see it in full. You are right about Vanig they seem to care about the community and wish to deliver a platform that helps all.

Everything seems to be coming together for Vanig, very impressed with the last 2 weeks, VP in telegram, MVP coming soon, just hope they can continue to excel as they are
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:48:28 AM

Everything seems to be coming together for Vanig, very impressed with the last 2 weeks, VP in telegram, MVP coming soon, just hope they can continue to excel as they are

Exactly, everything seems to be falling in place with vanig, the expectations are getting higher, they said something about the fashion niche been one area that they wish to like have some sort of concentration in terms of products because of the partnership they have with iFashion, that's a leading fashion venture platform, so that's a wise move
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:05:10 AM

This project has a better authentication service also for the users and i must say that this is the first e-commerce project based on blockchain that i have seen. This project is out to make investors rich.

I don't know if it's just me but i am not comfortable with a project coming out to make Investors just rich, i think vanig does much more, I think Vanig is all about the community as they place people first before anything else

Many projects wants to see money and that their primary goal. Comunity oriented projects are getting less and less these days. If Vanig is successful, then it will be beneficial for many people in the world.

i hope that they implement some form of 2FA authentication into the platform as well!

2FA should now be standard. especially when shopping online. Everyone has their credit card data stored in the online shop, when others get too easy access to it, then it looks on the account quickly sad

yeah, it should be, but i've seen so many crypto platforms where it isn't.  Really hope they have options for Authy, Google 2FA etc.

Although I'm actually sure that Vanig will implement a 2FA, maybe we should ask in the telegram channel for safety's sake. Maybe they did not have this idea yet and need our advice :-)

an update for all who want to know: I have asked in the telegram channel if they implement 2FA and the answer was a big, fat YES
good news

As I said, 2FA should now be standard. good that Vanig implement it
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:45:39 AM

I don't know if it's just me but i am not comfortable with a project coming out to make Investors just rich, i think vanig does much more, I think Vanig is all about the community as they place people first before anything else

Many projects wants to see money and that their primary goal. Comunity oriented projects are getting less and less these days. If Vanig is successful, then it will be beneficial for many people in the world.

i hope that they implement some form of 2FA authentication into the platform as well!

2FA should now be standard. especially when shopping online. Everyone has their credit card data stored in the online shop, when others get too easy access to it, then it looks on the account quickly sad

yeah, it should be, but i've seen so many crypto platforms where it isn't.  Really hope they have options for Authy, Google 2FA etc.

Although I'm actually sure that Vanig will implement a 2FA, maybe we should ask in the telegram channel for safety's sake. Maybe they did not have this idea yet and need our advice :-)

an update for all who want to know: I have asked in the telegram channel if they implement 2FA and the answer was a big, fat YES
good news

Great to hear, 2FA is a standard thing these days with the amount of recent attacks and phishing forms.

It's a very important security addition nowadays
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:05:06 PM

Exactly, everything seems to be falling in place with vanig, the expectations are getting higher, they said something about the fashion niche been one area that they wish to like have some sort of concentration in terms of products because of the partnership they have with iFashion, that's a leading fashion venture platform, so that's a wise move

Yeah, they seem to be pushing hard with the updates and project, it's great to see.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 01:39:18 PM

I was asked question on their telegram channel about differences between private and pre sale amount.

My question was:
Private sale is require 20,000 USD and pre sale showing require minimum 0.1 ETH. Why this much differences between both sale?

So I got answer from admin below:
Because private sale is meant for accredited investors
you have nothing to lose
Just wait till pre sale starts and avail the 40% discount

That is really nice they answering quickly on telegram channel. But I did not getting second statement. "you have nothing to lose". What exactly they want to say here?

I think they mean it’s only for people with accreditation status in the US which massively reduces who is able to invest and I believe their are guidelines in place to govern that type of investing

So is the private sale only for US citizens with accreditation status? What is the difference between private sale and presale stages of this ICO?

The bonus on the private sale will probably a bit higher than in the pre-sale. But I don't know the exact number.

That’s typically always the case as earlier investors are seen as higher risk than once the platforms off the ground so they get a pretty substantially better bonus than later in th ico process this basically holds true for all ICOs that have private and presales

Something that I am wondering and something I already asked in Telegram is if there is a vesting period for private investors. Unfortunately the community manager did not know it exactly.
But guy's did you observed that? Once pre sale started they will offer 40% discount on your purchase. Can anyone have that exactly calculation? I mean minimum purchase 0.1+ 40% discount.... Then how much exactly you are going to invest here?
Almost Nothing? Huh
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 01:57:12 PM

good news

Great to hear, 2FA is a standard thing these days with the amount of recent attacks and phishing forms.

This is cool. I am glad that vanig are looking to implement the 2fa security on the platform at least i know my account will be safe.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:05:35 PM

Yeah, they seem to be pushing hard with the updates and project, it's great to see.

This is exactly how I expect a team to act when they want me to invest in their project. They have to constantly keep the community updated and be as transparent as possible in their work
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:25:00 PM

good news

This is cool. I am glad that vanig are looking to implement the 2fa security on the platform at least i know my account will be safe.

I was in talks with VP on telegram and I asked about a way to convert to Vanig from within the platform. he shared a shot of the system where you can do that using a single click.

FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

good news

Oh, this is so calming to hear. Online shopping must be secure, this is the very first demand, even if user doesn't understand this for the first time.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:04:29 PM

Guys, have you heard about Vanig loyalty program for those who use their tokens? It is based on amount and frequency of token purchases and they talk there about some customer statuses (Silver, Gold, Platinum). I'd like to know more about this feature.

I have not heard about it till now. Do we get more information about this? Loyalty program sounds very interesting. May be this will be another selling point for Vanig.

A loyalty program could really incentivize not only people to try the platform but repeatedly utilize the system more frequently and continuously going forward

Yea, the VP also showed up yesterday on their telegram group and some questions were thrown at him on why he joined this project and he said just one word that made me believe in the project and the word was 'TRANSPARENCY"which of course is difficult to see in most project these days, he also said something about an exciting news that will be dropping soonest, can't wait to hear that

They really understand how to build tension. I am also curious.
Really great that the VP personally answers questions in the telegram channel, you do not see that often

Yes, i'm really curious too, the VP really made a strong statement about the team and that's the confidence the community has been seeking, the new partner coming on board is from a reputable ecommerce brand, so the excitement is really hitting the roof, a video and article will be released once the partnership has been authenticated

My attention is glued to the telegram group as I want to be the early guys that sees this first lol, Vanig keeps getting interesting by the day, they really would do well IMO

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:23:06 PM

good news

I was in talks with VP on telegram and I asked about a way to convert to Vanig from within the platform. he shared a shot of the system where you can do that using a single click.

I don't know if it's possible but could you share that screenshot here in the forum, too?
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:49:28 PM

good news

I don't know if it's possible but could you share that screenshot here in the forum, too?

I am also interested. It would  be nice if you could share the shots here for the benefit of others too.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:56:29 PM

good news

I think they are talking about this screenshot looks very simple
sorry, I can only link to the telegram post and not put the picture directly into the forum
https://t.me/vanigplatform/35434
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: