Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:28:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76789 times)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 10:09:04 PM

a good idea. But the developers have not yet announced to us when they plan to launch the beta version of the platform. I hope this happens very soon and without strong problems.
I thought they announced recently that they are testing the platform and they are offering test token for those that wants to check that out so basically i think that is their beta test

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Relentless1020

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:28:58 PM

The project has been developed for a long time, so the team has already released a platform in the beta test? Someone has already tested the platform, who can say anything about this.
They have to proceed with the back end pre validations to confirm the live execution and they need all the scrum masters analysis and various approvals then we can proceed with the release after the deployment activity. Let us wait for the announcement.
Yes, this is a great approach by the team to make it platform user-friendly and bug-free for a release. By this beta platform, they will get to know all the requirement of the users and the development of the platform will also take place.
a good idea. But the developers have not yet announced to us when they plan to launch the beta version of the platform. I hope this happens very soon and without strong problems.
They may be good with the code and build features however they require prevalidation and analysis checks that helps to figure out new unexpected bugs and pre-fix before we go on live.
Well, if you're saying they are good in coding, we expect that they are good in analysis too, there's no way such person that's good in coding can't handle such bugs in what they programmed.
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:41:50 PM

I read about LABOR DISPATCH and was convinced by "Using our DAPoS consensus, high transaction throughput, no transaction fees." This is a great benefit for the user. I think this is the strength of the project to attract the investment community to support the project!

The problem is that they already have hundreds of competitors in the field of high scalable infrastructure and it is not easy to convince investors to take part in a project that can only  offer 100k TPS when in fact there are projects that working on millions of TPS and have less fees.
Dispatch lab somehow lag behind due to their contribution to their project.When you invest big to your project ,you will get more benefit as there is so many competition here
We can take a look on the whitepapers additionally to understand the complete metrics how the investments are handled along with KYC and there was more participation in a huge run now.
You can read whitepaper for all information and I think the devlopers have to give some video presentation related to project and whitepaper because nowdays the people are very lazy tonread this types of lengthy papers. So we can make small video of it , therfore all people can easily understand it.

This type of thinking is where common incoherency starts. I bear the grief of those few midgets who came off like allegedly professional gang of technicians to post the ann that many of u may find alluring due to mental inconsistencies. I am not that easily bought to call it a far-thinking project because I sense theres a longing for proficiency here that is the signal that this could be a clumsy shepherd coin.
ViolaMarantina

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:02:08 PM

Hi!
I'm interested on this project. I will wait this to watch what is going to take place.
This is really great project as far as I know , I myself am willing to take part of this project if I get that opportunity.
Yes, do you try to using test net token from Dispatch Labs team? Or anyone using this can give us some feedback?
I think that the answer to this particular situation can be answered by the team sufficiently.
If i don't have any wrong, i think someone said before the Dispatch Labs Team running testnet before right?

Now a days if you are running an ICO, you must have a product or prototyp; the investors are now more educated then before. Most ICOs who had no products had failed.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:47:54 PM

No, they send you few tokens that only enough to test their wallet, you can't sell them on any exchange. If you are not interested in test their product and want to get those tokens for different propose you will only waste your time.

I think for now its a beta test for the wallet or I do not know if there is a masternode for that one. @admin can you help us how can we use the free tokens in our dispatch wallet?

They don't have Masternode !!! If you visit http://wallet.dispatchlabs.io/ and create a wallet, you will need some tokens if you want to send it to another wallet to test if it works. Basically, they will send some token to test it, That's all. The product is not ready yet.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 01:03:40 AM

Dispatch Labs has a Hackathon Challenge in the upcoming Hack.Summit Hackathon.  There will be over $100K in #prizes given away.  If you're a developer you might want to participate.

https://medium.com/deconet/hack-summit-blockchain-contest-spotlight-dispatch-labs-20519782582f  #blockchain #tech

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 01:26:22 AM

Dispatch Labs wants to accelerate the adoption of #blockchain in the #enterprise with the release of Testnet.20. https://sdtimes.com/softwaredev/sd-times-news-digest-neurala-brain-builder-beta-program-dispatch-labs-developer-test-network-and-google-play-app-discovery-improvements/

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:12:22 AM

I've written a query in telegram, waiting for your response! Cerebral results, interesting business, extraordinary approach.
In telegram, they respond fairly actively to existing questions and I am more than sure that you will receive an answer to your question
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:24:56 AM

I've written a query in telegram, waiting for your response! Cerebral results, interesting business, extraordinary approach.
In telegram, they respond fairly actively to existing questions and I am more than sure that you will receive an answer to your question
By the way this is one of the criteria for the seriousness and relevance of the team. If dialogue is supported, then I am ready to believe such a team
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:35:41 AM

The administrator is very active, it pleasantly surprised me, you were not visible. I hope that you will answer all the questions that have accumulated here for all this time that you were absent.
You're right! I periodically come here and read the branch, but really there was no visible administrator. Now he actively answers all questions. I see that he again actively lives and means soon there must be news.
When there is no stability in the work, then this is a bad sign. The project is considered a valuable idea. , and the team by its stability to the implementation of this idea and good feedback from the community.
Yes, that's right, but at the moment everything is different and the team is working well, I think that the project has no problems now and it is developing at a normal pace.
I hope you are right, as many people are having questions about dispatch and some are not yet answered, even so I think this is not that big problem that as we saw good feedback about it.
I still fully trust the admins of this project we are not here to just believe on FUD by other members but the good platform and concept of this project.
Yes of course, we shouldn't believe in FUD made by some members, People who believed them tend to lose rather than to gain and that can also affect other investors.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:14:16 AM

By the way this is one of the criteria for the seriousness and relevance of the team. If dialogue is supported, then I am ready to believe such a team

The admin and staff this week are really active from updating and developing the sites features. Are there any master node that the main wallet to beta test?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 06:39:56 AM

I read about LABOR DISPATCH and was convinced by "Using our DAPoS consensus, high transaction throughput, no transaction fees." This is a great benefit for the user. I think this is the strength of the project to attract the investment community to support the project!

The problem is that they already have hundreds of competitors in the field of high scalable infrastructure and it is not easy to convince investors to take part in a project that can only  offer 100k TPS when in fact there are projects that working on millions of TPS and have less fees.
Dispatch lab somehow lag behind due to their contribution to their project.When you invest big to your project ,you will get more benefit as there is so many competition here
We can take a look on the whitepapers additionally to understand the complete metrics how the investments are handled along with KYC and there was more participation in a huge run now.
You can read whitepaper for all information and I think the devlopers have to give some video presentation related to project and whitepaper because nowdays the people are very lazy tonread this types of lengthy papers. So we can make small video of it , therfore all people can easily understand it.

I do not know if they already launched a campaigns contest to making videos that introduces the site platform, But that's a good idea for the project to be recognized and gain visitors and impressions.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:50:49 AM

The admin and staff this week are really active from updating and developing the sites features. Are there any master node that the main wallet to beta test?
I don't think that this coin will support master node since it is not a master node coin, you can find any master node coin in another thread.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:39:27 AM

I have high hopes and expectations towards this project. Well as of now, we can really see how the team Dispatch Labs doing the best they could. They are very active in this thread giving much time and effort answering the people different queries and question regarding the project. But for now, I am one o those wanted to here the upcoming updates of the team.

This platform should be able to attract members because of the unique plans and development they are making. But as for me, they need more promotional ideas to be able to get visitors and impression for their site.

This doesn't mean with the impression the project will get success but they need to market the product and explain by attending blockchain meeting. This will get more exposure when compared to normal advertising when a company has a real team for development they will do the aggressive marketing.
This is unusual, but this is exactly what is needed for the project to make the platform stand out against the backdrop of other projects. I think that the marketing team will succeed.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:45:46 AM

On whom is this foundation oriented? Is it created for business, more precisely, more efficient business management?
Nahid Alom

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:47:44 AM

This is really the good chance of the team to have a good connection with the crowd, answering all the necessary queries and questions that the people wanted to know more about the Dispatch Labs platform. I hope the business will be successful .
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:50:09 AM

This is really the good chance of the team to have a good connection with the crowd, answering all the necessary queries and questions that the people wanted to know more about the Dispatch Labs platform. I hope the business will be successful .
yes, this kind of a project should be supported by all those investors and all the users around the world that really wanted to invest to a unique project like this.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:03:42 AM

yes, this kind of a project should be supported by all those investors and all the users around the world that really wanted to invest to a unique project like this.

Those are the things that dispatch labs needed because without the support of the participants and investors it cannot be successful. That is why it is very important that the project will be popular and well planned  so that it is easy to do the next move in this project. I hope it will be successful soon.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:13:30 AM

I do not know if they already launched a campaigns contest to making videos that introduces the site platform, But that's a good idea for the project to be recognized and gain visitors and impressions.

It is not necessary to run bounty on video clips. I think developers could independently make a small video review about the project. This is a good option for a beginner project.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:35:03 AM

They are very active and accomodating in telegram channel. Response all the the questions, inquiries and clarifications of each individual. I can fairly say that this project has proper and active response to all questions and inquiries of people no discrimination and favouritism.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: