Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:40:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥  (Read 6841 times)
Silkcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:54:42 AM

What are the advantages of your project? How is your project better than others?
Why your project? Why not others?
 Huh

Tell me, please
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

What are the advantages of your project? How is your project better than others?
 Huh

Tell me, please

First advantage !
Tokenization revolutionizes investing through fast settlement times with low fees and without geographic restrictions, minimum amounts, or counterparty risk.

Second advantage!
Brickblock is building the world’s first decentralized asset-backed token exchange. The exchange will be built on the 0x protocol and feature a FIAT payment gateway.

Third advantage!
Brickblock offers an actively managed fund of crypto and real-world assets. This fund specializes in trading asset-backed tokens
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:55:37 AM

Huh

Tell me, please

First advantage !
Tokenization revolutionizes investing through fast settlement times with low fees and without geographic restrictions, minimum amounts, or counterparty risk.

Second advantage!
Brickblock is building the world’s first decentralized asset-backed token exchange. The exchange will be built on the 0x protocol and feature a FIAT payment gateway.

Third advantage!
Brickblock offers an actively managed fund of crypto and real-world assets. This fund specializes in trading asset-backed tokens

How does Brickblock addresses current problems? How does this project work?
explain me please

I do not quite understand
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:55:53 AM

Huh

Tell me, please

First advantage !

Second advantage!

Third advantage!

explain me please

By enabling the direct purchase of real-world assets, such as ETFs and REFs, with Ethereum, we are offering a simple way to hedge against volatile cryptoportfolios with low beta asset classes. beta = [Cov(r, Km)]/[StdDev(Km))]2
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:05:15 AM

Huh

Tell me, please

First advantage !

Second advantage!

Third advantage!

explain me please

By enabling the direct purchase of real-world assets, such as ETFs and REFs, with Ethereum, we are offering a simple way to hedge against volatile cryptoportfolios with low beta asset classes. beta = [Cov(r, Km)]/[StdDev(Km))]2
What is Taas? I do not know this term
What does this term mean?
 Huh
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

Huh

Tell me, please

First advantage !

Second advantage!

Third advantage!

explain me please

Huh
Everything is very simple))

Taas is a stand-alone, closed-end crypto-fund.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:06:20 AM

Huh

Tell me, please

First advantage !

Second advantage!

Third advantage!

explain me please

Huh

Who is Brickblock for?
For whom it will be useful?
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:06:37 AM

Huh

Tell me, please

First advantage !

Second advantage!

Third advantage!

explain me please

Huh

Who is Brickblock for?
Most importantly, Brickblock will help private investors diversify their portfolios beyond cryptocurrencies and tokens, reducing the overall risk.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:06:55 AM

Huh

Tell me, please

First advantage !

Second advantage!

Third advantage!

explain me please

Huh

Who is Brickblock for?
Most importantly, Brickblock will help private investors diversify their portfolios beyond cryptocurrencies and tokens, reducing the overall risk.
How exactly will this help investors? What exactly does the project offer?
What are the benefits?
 Huh
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:07:10 AM

Huh

Tell me, please

First advantage !

Second advantage!

Third advantage!

explain me please

Huh

Who is Brickblock for?
What are the benefits?
 Huh
• Significantly lower the costs of investing in REFs, ETFs, CMFs and CTFs through cutting out the middlemen and pooling investment volume, • Create steady returns in the form of dividends and coupons, • Hedge the systemic risk of a heated market, • Clarify fees, tracking errors and liquidity, • Minimize bureaucratic overhead, • Empower everyone to invest directly in global funds in every market, regardless of where funds or investors live.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:07:33 AM

Huh

Tell me, please

First advantage !

Second advantage!

Third advantage!

explain me please

Huh

Who is Brickblock for?
What are the benefits?
 Huh
• Significantly lower the costs of investing in REFs, ETFs, CMFs and CTFs through cutting out the middlemen and pooling investment volume, • Create steady returns in the form of dividends and coupons, • Hedge the systemic risk of a heated market, • Clarify fees, tracking errors and liquidity, • Minimize bureaucratic overhead, • Empower everyone to invest directly in global funds in every market, regardless of where funds or investors live.
Let's talk about tokens))
I want to know the details
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:07:59 AM

Huh

Tell me, please

First advantage !

Second advantage!

Third advantage!

explain me please

Huh

Who is Brickblock for?
What are the benefits?
 Huh
What exactly do you want to know?
How can I help you?
 Huh
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:13:35 AM

Huh

Tell me, please

First advantage !

Second advantage!

Third advantage!

explain me please

Huh

Who is Brickblock for?
What are the benefits?
 Huh
How can I help you?
 Huh
Tell me the price of the token

Also I want to know about the dates of selling the tokens
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:13:52 AM

Huh

Tell me, please

First advantage !

Second advantage!

Third advantage!

explain me please

Huh

Who is Brickblock for?
What are the benefits?
 Huh
How can I help you?
 Huh

Tokens for sale: 75,500,000 BBK
Token price: $0.60 USD
Technical specifications: ERC20 token
Token sale date: May 9th
Token sale time: 13:00 UTC
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:26:34 AM

Huh

Tell me, please

First advantage !

Second advantage!

Third advantage!

explain me please

Huh

Who is Brickblock for?
What are the benefits?
 Huh
How can I help you?
 Huh

Tokens for sale: 75,500,000 BBK
Token price: $0.60 USD
Technical specifications: ERC20 token
Token sale date: May 9th
Token sale time: 13:00 UTC

Thank you for answering my questions. The idea of the project is very interesting!

Good luck in development)))
 Smiley
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

guys i would like to know,
it is the same thing or not ? https://etherscan.io/token/0x4a6058666cf1057eac3cd3a5a614620547559fc9
just want to make sure,because i could not see it anywhere.
someone offered me this token,so i want to know it's the real one or not.
thank you
mark_the_advark

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:58:12 PM

guys i would like to know,
it is the same thing or not ? https://etherscan.io/token/0x4a6058666cf1057eac3cd3a5a614620547559fc9
just want to make sure,because i could not see it anywhere.
someone offered me this token,so i want to know it's the real one or not.
thank you
If someone offered you this token, it's a scam because you can only get them from the ICO right now. The tokens that were distributed are locked until the ICO is over.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:28:06 PM

What is the main purpose of the project? As it seems to me, such a platform is very much what it can become interesting for the average user and how it will compete with existing platforms?
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:30:44 PM

What is the main purpose of the project? As it seems to me, such a platform is very much what it can become interesting for the average user and how it will compete with existing platforms?
The developers are trying to create a platform where users can invest with cryptocurrency in various ETFs, real estate, various funds and much more. In general, they offer the user to differentiate their assets and avoid losses during high market volatility
samuraijin

Activity: 1694
Merit: 261

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:31:52 PM

2 more days ICO will start I think this time ICO will be very big and successful, I would love to be here and invest a little in ICO brickblock later, hope it will be really successful as I predicted before

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████ 
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████   
         ██████     
          ████     
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: