Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:16:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥  (Read 6839 times)
mothermole1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:42:37 PM

I think investing in this project will be very profitable judging by the hype around it
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:47:49 PM

I think investing in this project will be very profitable judging by the hype around it
Naturally, you need to understand that the interest in cryptocurrency is growing every day and it will only continue to increase.
mothermole1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:49:32 PM

Naturally, you need to understand that the interest in cryptocurrency is growing every day and it will only continue to increase.
Do you want to say that a huge number of people are beginning to engage in cryptocurrency trading by looking at the charts of bitcoin and ethereum? Smiley
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:52:22 PM

Do you want to say that a huge number of people are beginning to engage in cryptocurrency trading by looking at the charts of bitcoin and ethereum? Smiley
Namely, people start to invest in cryptocurrencies sometimes invest on very questionable exchanges that are often closed and stop working losing their money .Many lose money for other reasons. Cryptocurrency market so far a kind of wild West, win here units
mothermole1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:54:26 PM

Namely, people start to invest in cryptocurrencies sometimes invest on very questionable exchanges that are often closed and stop working losing their money .Many lose money for other reasons. Cryptocurrency market so far a kind of wild West, win here units
There are also professional cryptocurrency funds that are engaged in investing , their teams consist of professional traders. Why not give your money to them in management?
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:56:49 PM

There are also professional cryptocurrency funds that are engaged in investing , their teams consist of professional traders. Why not give your money to them in management?
On this platform postpone and this feature)) So if you are not very good at trading and not good in price movements you can entrust your money to professionals
mothermole1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:58:18 PM

On this platform postpone and this feature)) So if you are not very good at trading and not good in price movements you can entrust your money to professionals
This is very cool, and what percentage of the profits will take they will take yourself?
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:01:58 PM

This is very cool, and what percentage of the profits will take they will take yourself?
Honestly , I can't tell you for sure, read carefully the white paper can be you will find the answer to your question
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:04:18 PM

Diversify your funds is a very good way not to go into a huge minus and save most of the money
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:10:33 PM

Diversify your funds is a very good way not to go into a huge minus and save most of the money
Especially if you distribute your funds to real sectors of the economy, real estate, various funds or indices.
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:12:22 PM

Especially if you distribute your funds to real sectors of the economy, real estate, various funds or indices.
This is a very competent move on the part of developers because the volatility of the cryptocurrency market is very huge and inexperienced traders very quickly lose their earnings. Real economy sectors are more stable and less prone to such price fluctuations
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:31:44 PM

Any telegram, discord, slack chnnels? How to stay in touch with?
Tobius

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:46:39 PM

I like that developers permanently hosting a live on. I think it says how much their care about their community and how important is to be face to face with public.
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:52:14 PM

I like that developers permanently hosting a live on. I think it says how much their care about their community and how important is to be face to face with public.
Omg. I think it is my loss, but I haven't seen any of them yet. Where I can find these videos? Will they be useful for me if I read the white paper?
Tobius

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:57:18 PM

Omg. I think it is my loss, but I haven't seen any of them yet. Where I can find these videos? Will they be useful for me if I read the white paper?
Of course, it will be useful for you as well. You need to watch them if you want to see what people work on this project. You can find all videos on their facebook account.
hobopete

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:02:24 PM

Of course, it will be useful for you as well. You need to watch them if you want to see what people work on this project. You can find all videos on their facebook account.
Maybe, you are right. It is important to see what ideas they have and how they supposed to develop this project in nearest future. Can you send me the link please. I can't find it here. 
Tobius

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:07:43 PM

Maybe, you are right. It is important to see what ideas they have and how they supposed to develop this project in nearest future. Can you send me the link please. I can't find it here. 
Here you are. https://www.facebook.com/brickblock.io/
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:13:26 PM

This is a very competent move on the part of developers because the volatility of the cryptocurrency market is very huge and inexperienced traders very quickly lose their earnings. Real economy sectors are more stable and less prone to such price fluctuations

That is what we all hope but in fact even those sectors of economy can undergo heavy volatility as we have seen several times in the past.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hobopete

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:14:59 PM

Here you are. https://www.facebook.com/brickblock.io/
Wow. They've changed my mind. I like this project even more than before. I haven't seen all videos, but I am already impressed.  
Kheg

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:16:46 PM

It is a project with great potential. I think they will conquer the world market in a short time also. Service that they offer changes the understanding of investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: