Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:08:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥  (Read 6841 times)
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:30:38 PM

I think it is an interesting project. It offers much more than any other investment project on the current market. I hope they will succeed and become an innovation in this field.
Already it is an innovation. It is the most secure and targeted investment platform. I think they have a great capacity to change the market.
Maybe you are right. I hope they will achieve all of their goals. Yes, they offer high security. I like the most the PoA system. 
Yes, it makes me confident. Also, it is great that there will be only one available currency. It will be a perfect way to save money because most of cost exchanging costs. From one currency to another.
Besides, you will have ability to choose in what you want invest your money. Developers choose the most popular funds and it will help users to make a right decision.
This Brickblock is a well-designed system. The market is so unstable nowadays. I hope developers will be able to control the situation in different conditions.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:35:58 PM

I think it is an interesting project. It offers much more than any other investment project on the current market. I hope they will succeed and become an innovation in this field.
Already it is an innovation. It is the most secure and targeted investment platform. I think they have a great capacity to change the market.
Maybe you are right. I hope they will achieve all of their goals. Yes, they offer high security. I like the most the PoA system. 
Yes, it makes me confident. Also, it is great that there will be only one available currency. It will be a perfect way to save money because most of cost exchanging costs. From one currency to another.
Besides, you will have ability to choose in what you want invest your money. Developers choose the most popular funds and it will help users to make a right decision.
This Brickblock is a well-designed system. The market is so unstable nowadays. I hope developers will be able to control the situation in different conditions.
It is their main task. They will make all possible to save their customers from unforeseen loss. Also, the platform is decentralized, so this feature will be another important thing to prevent different force-majors.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:38:44 PM

It is their main task. They will make all possible to save their customers from unforeseen loss. Also, the platform is decentralized, so this feature will be another important thing to prevent different force-majors.
I am sure it will be useful for brickblock, especially to prevent some cyberattacks. I heard that they will work in the Ethereum network. Am I right?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:42:25 PM

I am sure it will be useful for brickblock, especially to prevent some cyberattacks. I heard that they will work in the Ethereum network. Am I right?
I heard this information too. I hope this collaboration will help to improve security system and some other features important for an investment platform. 
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:44:49 PM

I heard this information too. I hope this collaboration will help to improve security system and some other features important for an investment platform. 
Of course, it will be. It is so exciting to watch how different technologies transform in a one brilliant idea and a project.
rommergamb28

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:54:22 PM

Yeeah! We need more of these.... most plataforms that help us to win money with crypto money's and tokens
stasik201330

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:49:09 PM

Very interesting idea of the project and implementation is also on the top. If this happens, the success of the token will continue. Please add this token to kucoin exchange
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:12:11 PM

Hey. This is an excellent project. I am convinced of this every day.
It is very good that I participate.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:16:35 PM

Hi. Do you like everything?
Can you tell me your impression of the project?
emontmon

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:20:40 PM

Of course. The project is made very high quality and convenient.
I'm sure this is the merit of the developers.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:24:59 PM

I noticed that the project has a large team of developers.
I wonder why they need so many people?
emontmon

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:29:09 PM

It's simple. Such a large team is needed for the project to work at the highest level.
Surely there are no problems for them.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:33:23 PM

It's simple. Such a large team is needed for the project to work at the highest level.
That is, every person does his job?
Well, this greatly simplifies their life.
emontmon

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:37:27 PM

Exactly. The developers took care not only about users, but also about themselves.
And it is right. In a comfortable environment, they can work more fruitfully.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:41:42 PM

Exactly. The developers took care not only about users, but also about themselves.
And it is right. In a comfortable environment, they can work more fruitfully.
Now I understand this. Thank you for explanation.
I think that developers do not need to stop there. Let them set new tasks and achieve it.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:45:57 PM

It seems to me that the project has a bright future. It is obvious.
Many users think just like me.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:50:06 PM

Nobody denies this. Users can not be fooled.
They clearly see the difference between this project and the others. Therefore, they invest money here.
redlay

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:54:24 PM

They clearly see the difference between this project and the others. Therefore, they invest money here.
I also compared several projects with this. More advantages here.
Even an inexperienced user can understand this.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:58:33 PM

That's what I'm talking about. Developers collected all the best qualities and combined it in one project.
Perfectly. This is something that you can only dream about.
redlay

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:02:49 PM

That's what I'm talking about. Developers collected all the best qualities and combined it in one project.
Perfectly. This is something that you can only dream about.
They did it perfectly. In addition, they created ideal conditions for users to earn.
It's amazing how they managed it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: