Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:32:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥  (Read 6839 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:09:16 AM

And where can I find information about the developers? Can I read an article or any other information where I learn about the information developers?

Oh sure! On the official website of the project you can find an article where you will find answers to your questions that relate to the project team!

Thank you so much! I will definitely refer to the official website so that I can read the article. Tell me, what exactly is in it? What information is available?

In the article you can find information about each member of the team. His specialty, role in the team, the experience that each participant has. A lot of information!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josell

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:14:35 AM

And where can I find information about the developers? Can I read an article or any other information where I learn about the information developers?

Oh sure! On the official website of the project you can find an article where you will find answers to your questions that relate to the project team!

Thank you so much! I will definitely refer to the official website so that I can read the article. Tell me, what exactly is in it? What information is available?

In the article you can find information about each member of the team. His specialty, role in the team, the experience that each participant has. A lot of information!

I searched the site for one hour, but could not find the article. I looked at the main page and inside the site. Where can I find a copy of the article, because I did not find it on the site?
Seidr

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:19:58 AM

I searched the site for one hour, but could not find the article. I looked at the main page and inside the site. Where can I find a copy of the article, because I did not find it on the site?

You can find a copy on the forum of the project (where we are communicating now), on the main page. There you will see a link that will translate you to the official website and article!
josell

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:24:58 AM

I want to know your opinion about the bounty program. Do you think it's worth taking part in it? Is there any sense in this action and wasting your time?
Seidr

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:30:47 AM

I want to know your opinion about the bounty program. Do you think it's worth taking part in it? Is there any sense in this action and wasting your time?

I think yes. Especially if we are talking about the bounty program of this project! I think that you should take part, since it is very important
josell

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:36:21 AM

I think yes. Especially if we are talking about the bounty program of this project! I think that you should take part, since it is very important

Why do you think so? Why is this important for this project? Tell me your opinion, I want to know what you think about it!
Seidr

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

Why do you think so? Why is this important for this project? Tell me your opinion, I want to know what you think about it!

I think that you should take part in the bounty program of this particular project, because you will get tokens that can go to the stock exchange after the end of the ISO project and will cost money. That is, you can make money on this!
josell

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:46:37 AM

I think that you should take part in the bounty program of this particular project, because you will get tokens that can go to the stock exchange after the end of the ISO project and will cost money. That is, you can make money on this!

Wow, this is interesting, but what do you think about not taking part in the bounty program, but simply buying the project's tokens and waiting for them to enter the exchange?
Seidr

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:51:49 AM

Wow, this is interesting, but what do you think about not taking part in the bounty program, but simply buying the project's tokens and waiting for them to enter the exchange?

This is also a good idea, but here you are risking your own funds, since no one promises you that the token will go to the stock exchange and grow in price, there is a risk that the project will fail and can not continue to develop
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:10:40 PM

Large volatility of the cryptocurrency market has a very negative impact on deposits of inexperienced traders. Some of them do not understand what is not trading on the stock exchanges and cryptocurrency and very quickly say goodbye to their deposits
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

Large volatility of the cryptocurrency market has a very negative impact on deposits of inexperienced traders. Some of them do not understand what is not trading on the stock exchanges and cryptocurrency and very quickly say goodbye to their deposits
What are you trying to say ? The volatility of the cryptocurrency is really big, but what does it have to do with this platform?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:18:24 PM

What are you trying to say ? The volatility of the cryptocurrency is really big, but what does it have to do with this platform?
You didn't read the white paper at all? The project will solve one of the main problems of cryptocurrency traders namely the mobility of their cryptocurrency assets.
imginy

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:26:40 PM

You didn't read the white paper at all? The project will solve one of the main problems of cryptocurrency traders namely the mobility of their cryptocurrency assets.
Do you want to say that because of the inability to withdraw your funds in fiat on time , there is a big risk of losing the earned profit?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:32:02 PM

Do you want to say that because of the inability to withdraw your funds in fiat on time , there is a big risk of losing the earned profit?
Exactly, but this is not the main advantage of this platform. Of course, it is very good when you can at any time transfer your cryptocurrency to real estate for example . But another important factor is that this platform will unite the real sectors of the economy and the cryptocurrency, which is also very important
imginy

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

Exactly, but this is not the main advantage of this platform. Of course, it is very good when you can at any time transfer your cryptocurrency to real estate for example . But another important factor is that this platform will unite the real sectors of the economy and the cryptocurrency, which is also very important
Such projects will greatly affect the overall integration of the cryptocurrency into the everyday life of people .
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:40:51 PM

Such projects will greatly affect the overall integration of the cryptocurrency into the everyday life of people .
Naturally, if soon it will be possible to invest in real estate and other areas of the economy, this is a very good indicator of the development of the cryptocurrency in general
imginy

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

Naturally, if soon it will be possible to invest in real estate and other areas of the economy, this is a very good indicator of the development of the cryptocurrency in general
The developers have enough money to finally put us what that finished product. I think that it will be really something new and interesting for many investors and people who are interested in cryptocurrency
mine777

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:53:49 PM

I think the token of this project will grow very strongly in the price of the year in 2-3 .With the further development of the platform, the growth of its users and the general interest in it will only increase
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:56:57 PM

I think the token of this project will grow very strongly in the price of the year in 2-3 .With the further development of the platform, the growth of its users and the general interest in it will only increase
To this project, people show a very great interest that can not but rejoice. It shows the potential and prospects of development, the token of this project will certainly grow steadily in price
mine777

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:02:08 PM

To this project, people show a very great interest that can not but rejoice. It shows the potential and prospects of development, the token of this project will certainly grow steadily in price
Promising platforms immediately stand out against the background of empty and questionable projects, which is teeming with the ICO market. The developers managed to convince a sufficient number of people of the usefulness and prospects of their platform. The fact that it is a worthwhile product that will develop over time and become only more convenient, more extensive and technological
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: