Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:06:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥  (Read 6841 times)
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:24:13 PM

I'm a little surprised at how well the project is done.
The developers thought over every little thing. It is very nice.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:28:45 PM

I think it is an interesting project. It offers much more than any other investment project on the current market. I hope they will succeed and become an innovation in this field.

An interesting project that really have a big potential to digital currency holders to invest in real world asests such as real estate.  With its transactions are fully secure and transparent on the blockchain and trading comes free of geographical restrictions that really have chances for investors investments and asset expansion.  Hoping the innovative team will be successfull in the stage 3 of ICO as stage 1 and 2 have done a very good figure.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:29:52 PM

Is it bad? What exactly surprised you?
I do not understand, please explain.
Kheg

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:35:18 PM

No, it's great. But in other projects this is not.
Developers are very attentive and careful about users here.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:41:02 PM

This is the main feature of the project. Thus, developers try to attract new users.
And they are good at it.
Kheg

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:46:28 PM

This is the main feature of the project. Thus, developers try to attract new users.
And they are good at it.
Yes, I noticed it too. Lately a lot of people joined the project.
This means that the project has a bright future. What do you think about it?
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:52:11 PM

And they are good at it.
I think so too. The prospect of the project is hard not to notice.
Here everything is simple and convenient. This also attracts users.
Kheg

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:58:06 PM

And they are good at it.
I think so too. The prospect of the project is hard not to notice.
Here everything is simple and convenient. This also attracts users.
To be honest, I even want to invite my friends here.
I think that they will read the information about the project and understand everything. And then they will say thank you to me.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:34:54 PM

Hey everyone. Does someone know some interesting news about the project? I can’t find the link for their facebook account. I know that there is always plenty of information.
hobopete

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:40:52 PM

Hey everyone. Does someone know some interesting news about the project? I can’t find the link for their facebook account. I know that there is always plenty of information.
Yes, I have the same problem too, but I also follow them in twitter. Recently they have announced, that they are listed by IDEX. I think it says something.
Brushan

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:46:55 PM

Yes, I have the same problem too, but I also follow them in twitter. Recently they have announced, that they are listed by IDEX. I think it says something.
It is good news! I hope they will be listed by many platforms in a short time. Are they tradable now, or it will happen later? I am so excited about it.
hobopete

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:52:05 PM

It is good news! I hope they will be listed by many platforms in a short time. Are they tradable now, or it will happen later? I am so excited about it.
Me too. I think it shows the hard work of the brickblock’s team. Tokens will be tradable in a few weeks. I think it won’t take long, but in case I can’t wait longer.
Brushan

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:57:39 PM

Me too. I think it shows the hard work of the brickblock’s team. Tokens will be tradable in a few weeks. I think it won’t take long, but in case I can’t wait longer.
Yes, it is a good sign. I think it is not the last success for Brickblock. Developers know their job well, so members of the community can be calm about it. Have you bought some tokens?
hobopete

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:03:13 AM

Yes, it is a good sign. I think it is not the last success for Brickblock. Developers know their job well, so members of the community can be calm about it. Have you bought some tokens?
Of course, I have bought. I have welcomed the prospect of my participation in this project, so I made my choice. I think it was a right and profitable decision.
Brushan

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:11:27 AM

Of course, I have bought. I have welcomed the prospect of my participation in this project, so I made my choice. I think it was a right and profitable decision.
Definitely, it was. Me too, but it is a pity that many of my friends wasn’t in time to buy it. I hope developers will give another opportunity to other people that haven’t become a part of our community.
hobopete

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:17:12 AM

Definitely, it was. Me too, but it is a pity that many of my friends wasn’t in time to buy it. I hope developers will give another opportunity to other people that haven’t become a part of our community.
I agree with you. It could be very nice. I also have friends that would be happy to become an owner of some Brickblock’s token. At least, it is good for us, that we could buy it  Smiley
Brushan

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:23:05 AM

I agree with you. It could be very nice. I also have friends that would be happy to become an owner of some Brickblock’s token. At least, it is good for us, that we could buy it  Smiley
Grin Grin Grin It is true. Brickblock offers so many benefits and it is great that we are a part of it. Developers have a strategic long-term vision, so community can be sure about them.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:27:37 AM

I heard they had some problems with the airdrop. How’s the deal now? Is everything get clearer. I hope so because the project is very interesting for me.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:32:29 AM

I heard they had some problems with the airdrop. How’s the deal now? Is everything get clearer. I hope so because the project is very interesting for me.
Yes, now it is ok. I think people just need to listen to official sources. Developers is strong team that inspires confidence. I am sure about them in 100%
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:37:37 AM

Yes, now it is ok. I think people just need to listen to official sources. Developers is strong team that inspires confidence. I am sure about them in 100%
Me too. Guys have great experience in this area, so they use it to provide their idea. I mean, they know what they are doing. I think community will understand it and will wait for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: