Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:29:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥  (Read 6841 times)
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:41:19 AM

I think there are many similar platforms that allow you to differentiate your income
Name something at least approximately similar to this project
mine777

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:46:34 AM

I think there are many similar platforms that allow you to differentiate your income
In fact , there are a lot of projects with similar topics, it is not necessary to go far the same Satoshi Fund and many others. The idea was originally similar to this project.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:53:06 AM

In fact , there are a lot of projects with similar topics, it is not necessary to go far the same Satoshi Fund and many others. The idea was originally similar to this project.
You probably do not understand the specifics and features of this platform correctly . The fact that you called it here does not apply. This application has more advanced functionality and combines cryptocurrency and real sectors of the economy
mine777

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:54:32 AM

You probably do not understand the specifics and features of this platform correctly . The fact that you called it here does not apply. This application has more advanced functionality and combines cryptocurrency and real sectors of the economy
Naturally, this platform has a very large functionality. But the main idea was borrowed from Satoshi Fund
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:58:32 AM

Naturally, this platform has a very large functionality. But the main idea was borrowed from Satoshi Fund
This is purely your point of view and I do not adhere to it. This project is unique in its kind and there are no similar analogues. Cryptocurrency investment in real estate is a whole new level
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:00:26 AM

What do you think is the growth potential of this token and what price will it be able to break for the next year?
mine777

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:03:43 AM

What do you think is the growth potential of this token and what price will it be able to break for the next year?
I think the price of the token will grow very strongly. Based on the interest shown in this project. I think not many people will want to sell these tokens when they first enter the exchange
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:09:44 AM

I think the price of the token will grow very strongly. Based on the interest shown in this project. I think not many people will want to sell these tokens when they first enter the exchange
As far as I know, this project had several stages of ICO and at the very first sales people could buy these tokens at a very good discount. Most will want to drain them on the first day to get a guaranteed profit
mine777

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:10:50 AM

As far as I know, this project had several stages of ICO and at the very first sales people could buy these tokens at a very good discount. Most will want to drain them on the first day to get a guaranteed profit
It takes a fool to sell such promising tokens at the first opportunity.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:15:10 AM

Many people are very much afraid of the decline in the price of the token at first after the token enters the exchange. And try to avoid this by selling them at the initial price making a profit only from the discount for which they were bought on pre-sale
mine777

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:16:45 AM

Many people are very much afraid of the decline in the price of the token at first after the token enters the exchange. And try to avoid this by selling them at the initial price making a profit only from the discount for which they were bought on pre-sale
Then the question is why invest at all if you do not believe in the success of the project? How do you feel about this project and what are its chances of success?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:20:18 AM

Then the question is why invest at all if you do not believe in the success of the project? How do you feel about this project and what are its chances of success?
Most people see cryptocurrency only as a way to make money and in a short time. There are few people who look into the long term. On account of the project I can say that it has all the chances to become a global investment platform . Everything will depend on the developers and how they present their product to us
mine777

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:21:59 AM

Most people see cryptocurrency only as a way to make money and in a short time. There are few people who look into the long term. On account of the project I can say that it has all the chances to become a global investment platform . Everything will depend on the developers and how they present their product to us
Quite an interesting thought, but you need to keep in mind that a lot of money has never been able to earn in the short term. If we're talking about legal means of earning.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:26:26 AM

Low fees on this platform will allow even small investors to trade. Usually used very hard hit on the exchange deposit beginners
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:28:22 AM

Low fees on this platform will allow even small investors to trade. Usually used very hard hit on the exchange deposit beginners
Beginners often do not know what to do begin to buy all that is possible without thinking about the risk management and not taking into account the commission for each transaction. On this platform they will be a little easier
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:34:18 AM

Beginners often do not know what to do begin to buy all that is possible without thinking about the risk management and not taking into account the commission for each transaction. On this platform they will be a little easier
But the most important feature is the absolute transparency of all accounts that are on this platform. Decentralization greatly affects the performance and stability of the platform
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:38:07 AM

But the most important feature is the absolute transparency of all accounts that are on this platform. Decentralization greatly affects the performance and stability of the platform
I believe that this should be a fundamental detail in all platforms that are engaged in investing or working with large amounts of money. Honesty and transparency should always be maintained
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:40:21 AM

I believe that this should be a fundamental detail in all platforms that are engaged in investing or working with large amounts of money. Honesty and transparency should always be maintained
This is absolutely normal for blockchain-based projects. This is the peculiarity of this technology
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:46:13 AM

This is absolutely normal for blockchain-based projects. This is the peculiarity of this technology
Let's see how developers implement all this . How the platform will function.It must be absolutely transparent and honest
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:48:19 AM

Let's see how developers implement all this . How the platform will function.It must be absolutely transparent and honest
The most important thing that the development is not delayed for a long time and we as soon as possible saw with you the finished product
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: