Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The End Of The Bounty.  (Read 3621 times)
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:40:55 AM

I have another question - is it profitable for the company paying some random guys for dubious advertisement on Twitter or that forum? At least half of participants are writing ridiculous things, also small number of people are reading what is written under the post

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yannick225

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:41:39 AM

I think bounty will not die just like that, the article of every bounty company and project desperately need support from bounty participants in launching their goals so that they persistently struggle to promote products and projects, bounty participants is one of the strengths that can boost the popularity and progress of certain corporate projects and ICO. consequently I conclude that bounty will never end because of the role of full importance in fighting for a company project, here are less and less serious project over time and the number of participant is always more while serious ICO are less but bounty can't desappear.
Kulafu

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:51:20 AM

There are bounty that have no purpose actually. Before joining the bounty better to check first the people behind the project.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:56:58 AM

From the current number of icos and bounties, most of them are scams or pay so poorly that people are unhappy anyway. What the future holds i feel is a quality product, better education and better campaigns, even though there might be fewer icos.
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:07:48 PM

I dont think that Bounty will end up like that. It's because they really need the help of each bounty Participants! It's because they can't stand alone without our help. So Bounty will continue and will provide great things for us, and for our benefits as well. Though it is a scam or not it will continue as it is.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:14:11 PM

What are you going on about op? Did you even think before spreading such useless FUD? End of bounties? Really? As long as the crypto world exists, there will never be a shortage of bounties since people will always come up with new ways to try and earn money through this market. Crypto is here to stay and won't be going anywhere which implies that there will never be an end to bounties. However, the number of bounties will fluctuate based on the market situation and history validates my statement. Focus on spreading positive content rather than coming up with these silly threads op.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:16:03 PM

at the moment there are so many ICOs that lead to scam, although I can not give specific data about how many ICO projects are scam, but I have also been following some projects that lead to scam
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:21:46 PM

It can be seen that the number of ICOs conducted and the more successful are becoming less and less. It is prohibited to advertise crypto currency in social networks, which also affects the bounty program. Of course I did not want everything to come to naught.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:28:46 PM

Yes, i agree that despite the fact that we have many bounty campaigns, the number oif participants become so much that each individual get lesser reward. Although, there are some bounties that put limitation to the number of participants and an example of such is the one i am currently wearing the signature. I am sure if we search around, we will find projects like that.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

I really do not like it when bounty managers do not limit the number of participants. I believe that this is not right and not fair. Now a lot of people want to participate in the bounty. Often the bounty does not have a lot of money. I've had cases when I got less than 5 dollars for 20 weeks of TW&FB bounty. And such things will faster kill the bounty than anything else.
I agree with you. But the bounty program was limited to how many% of the token. They will only limit tok release, not limit the number of participants. If they did, they would lose somebody introducing their project to the community.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:15:31 PM

In my opinion the bonuses will not end but the tokens you earn in each campaign will be less, because the number of participants is quite crowded. And now many fraudulent bounty programs have generated so much, wasting our time and effort. Bounty will never end.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:26:52 PM

There are many people who say that bounty dies, they do not believe in ico and etc. But we still see new projects, so it is not the end.

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:33:37 PM

People will continue to participate whether it is a scum or not.  I mean they would not know that it is a scum from the beginning. And even if it is a scum, they will participate in another project. On the other hand, I doubt that these projects will cease to exist because they will continue to promote their own projects either by scumming people or in another way. However, people are becoming more and more aware of the existence of the scummers.
lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:36:17 PM

my opinion about ico projects that will be quiet as you mentioned above it will be a problem for all bounty participants because their income will decrease, but I hope that ico project that will continue to exist every year so that we can take advantage of every campaign.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:55:54 PM

bounty will not to come to an end. because some of the projects are getting hard-time to announce/advertise their ICO projects without bounty hunters, meaning the influencer is need into this field. as long as theres a projects to come, there are bounties to implement for bounty hunters, but if they dont have a limit for participant, the distribution of the reward will be more lesser than what the actual reward of the normal bounty. but to come to an ends? probably no.
shana95

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.
What do you think about this?

yes, Facebook and Twitter campaigns now became completely useless because of too many participants and less reward allocation. I hope if projects have participation limits it will be good for the participants. My last Facebook and Twitter rewards of bounty programs ware very less. None of them worth more than $50. But I don't think bounty programs will end.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.
Well I really like your analysis very much. We should also know that if such happens, it means regulations on tge number of participants should be added. This ensures participants get a fair share of bounties. Also, it can be made in such a way that those who join earlier get a higher percentage or share as in ICOs participation. I don't think bounties are gonna end. ICOs aren't gonna die off either. There will still be some remaining which would be not scam
3BCcash

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:30:45 PM

You got a point really. I think Im not that fortunate to have joined only recently, and finding that your theory could be true. ICOs in coming days could be lesser budget, and might not die because investors will fear about the so many scams but the bounties will surely lessen.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:34:47 PM

Well I really like your analysis very much. We should also know that if such happens, it means regulations on tge number of participants should be added. This ensures participants get a fair share of bounties. Also, it can be made in such a way that those who join earlier get a higher percentage or share as in ICOs participation. I don't think bounties are gonna end. ICOs aren't gonna die off either. There will still be some remaining which would be not scam
For me, I think the key is how to identify those scam projects. For investors, they lose money. For bounty hunters, they lose their time and energy.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

bounty will not to come to an end. because some of the projects are getting hard-time to announce/advertise their ICO projects without bounty hunters, meaning the influencer is need into this field. as long as theres a projects to come, there are bounties to implement for bounty hunters, but if they dont have a limit for participant, the distribution of the reward will be more lesser than what the actual reward of the normal bounty. but to come to an ends? probably no.
Bounty will not end as we can observe it still continues. Although there are scams there are also legit, the problem with bounty some team cannot able to sustain and develop the project that ended to nothing. So many bounty but check if the project is good before we join and invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: