Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:22:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The End Of The Bounty.  (Read 3621 times)
Spiderman3

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:52:29 AM

Yes, now a lot of people participate in the bounty and the payments are not as big as before.  I think in the future there will be a limit on the number of participants.  This is the solution to the problem.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:29:45 AM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.
What do you think about this?

If anyone agrees with me or if someone wants to do a good deed, then share the merit. I would be very grateful  Smiley

It is true that there are now many ICO projects and indirectly many bounty programs are encouraging participants to increase. Therefore it is necessary to limit the participants in bounty program. Selective in the selection of bounty programs should be done so as not to be in vain.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:33:18 AM

Yes, now a lot of people participate in the bounty and the payments are not as big as before.  I think in the future there will be a limit on the number of participants.  This is the solution to the problem.
There are many bounties in cryptocurrency world, and yes there are many people are keep participating because at the end of the bounty, you will just wait for a little time and you will be able to have your tokens. After having it, you can trade it when it's on the market.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 01:36:41 AM

I wouldn't totally agree on this. The craving for bounties is increasing every single day despite of the FUD's that's been coming out. The demand for bounties will surely be equated by the ICO's to meet their needs. I am pretty sure that hundreds of projects are in line to offer their ICO in years to come. Yes there will surely be failed projects. But we cannot deny the fact the there are some that become successful. Regardless the ratio of success vs. failure with failure having the larger slice, there is still that portion that will give profit to many hunters.

Ziaderi33

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:39:45 AM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.

If anyone agrees with me or if someone wants to do a good deed, then share the merit. I would be very grateful  Smiley

many ico at this time, we become dizzy, there is a scam, there is no scam, if you want to buy ico tokens, check carefully, what their project, and who their team. i hope, ico will always be there next year  Cheesy Cheesy

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:47:03 AM

Yes, I agree with you, since most of the gifts are nonsense and some of them are scams, I see many projects are fraudulent even their participants do not pay the right amount of missing tokens. And the number of participants is also increasing in bounty so the funds lower and lower so this can happen in a year or two.

Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:34:32 AM

In my view, I do not think that Bounty will die easily. So many ICOs and they all need financing. But one thing I know is that this ICO keeps coming, then the prizes will still be there. Not all ICOs have gifts, but most of them. So it is impossible for us to assume that the gift will be there any time soon. Something that the prize hunters will keep partying for years to come.

Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:37:50 AM

although the bounty signature program is getting more and more but I believe if bounty will still continue to run long. it's a bad conclusion to the development of bounty, I also feel if there is a scam ico so we have to be optimistic and more selective towards ico that we will follow.
Casmiro

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:54:02 AM

it is true, I agree with your opinion. Now more and more bounty programs. And more and more ICO projects are scam. This of course raises the worry on every bounty participant. I think bounty managers should be more selective in order to reduce bounty participants booming.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:55:14 AM

I'm sure most members in this forum are bounty hunters, and will feel disappointed if bounty ends and no more.
perhaps one solution is that every bounty manager must limit the number of participants in a project, so that everything is fair and rewards are dealt with in accordance with the job.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
peie3691

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:05:15 AM

Nowadays, more and more projects are carrying ico on their own websites. There are fewer and fewer advertisements here, because people here are also declining, and the actual results are not good, so many projects will reward them. Gold as an airdrop to attract customers.
mimota158

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:13:10 PM

Yes I agree with you this can happen because most of the bounty are getting scammed now because of ICO fails or Scam and the number of participants are also increasing in the bounty so funds are getting lower and lower so this can happen in a year or two.
louis sean

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:14:11 PM

I hope that in the near future the companies of generosity will be put in order. Thanks to this, only strong projects will remain, and all others will be eliminated. But I also hope that all hunters will have enough work and payments will be good and timely.
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:17:00 PM

While the new projects of the campaign bounty will be launched, they will not die. How many projects start each month and how many of them live to be a year old? I think that as long as there are crypto currencies, new and new coins will appear each with its own idea and advantages.

ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

Recently, it is very difficult to find worthy projects to participate in the bounty, and because of the high number of participants, the profits received from the bounty are getting smaller every year

CryptoTrip

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:22:05 PM

There are many options for solving problems in bounty companies. One of them is the limitation of the number of participants. And so the development of events indicates that the number of participants will only increase. Therefore, it will be necessary to conduct many more projects simultaneously

Bananiheller

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:29:10 PM

I hope it will be after a long time. I recently started bounty and will be sad if this ends  Angry . I think that soon the number of ICO will decrease because they will come up with everything that can be done. new ICOS will be rare. Bounty will not be enough.
pkmoney

Activity: 205
Merit: 29

Love yourself.

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:33:57 PM

Bounty will not die rather shit bounty from shit manager will die. Bounty is a good way for promoting a project and also a good way for earning some cash. But you need to choose a correct one from a good bounty manager.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

I don't know man. I think it is possible for bounties to open more participants in the future if people will come to that sphere. Maybe they will make another rank system or something if number of people will still grow. But the crypto world nowadays is still growing bigger and better so I don't think they will shut down such possibilities.
Malabarka

Activity: 350

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:40:27 PM

You are certainly right that the bounty more and more, more and more participants and cash pool less.
But do not lose sight of the fact that the requirements for participants are tightened.
In this regard, I like the team of bounty managers Amazix. For example, in the Content creation section, only 70-100 people get steaks out of 1500 participants.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: