Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:55:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The End Of The Bounty.  (Read 3621 times)
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:06:55 AM

I think it is still possible to find some great bounties out there but you should be very picky about which campaigns you decide to join. Make sure the price of the token in ICO is going to be enough to generate a decent return for your time invested. Also have a look at taking on some of the more difficult or time consuming bounty tasks such as content creation these tend to get less participants and as a result the stakes are higher. Twitter and Facebook are simple reposts as as its easy everyone wants to do it so you get a smaller share from your efforts.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackmoon

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:50:22 AM

I really dislike the fact that a large number of people are involved in the same bounty project, which is not necessary. No matter how good the project is, when I find that too many people are involved, I will choose to leave.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:52:25 AM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.
What do you think about this?

If anyone agrees with me or if someone wants to do a good deed, then share the merit. I would be very grateful  Smiley

I have thought about it but the bonuses will still be in the future. Because the current Crypto market is a highly valued market. We should believe it because Crypto has brought so many benefits to everyone in the world.
So it deserves to last longer and grow stronger. As a result, ICO projects will grow more and more.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:06:31 AM

this time is a lot of bounty that ends with a scam and has wasted time, there are also bounty that change the rules and allocations during the distribution of coins so that make loss bounty participants, but there is also a good bounty and have a good team and manager so the results obtained well worth it, hopefully bounty will remain and get better

viquynhh555

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:49:21 AM

There are a lot of participants, but there are a lot of projects. So I do not consider this a big problem. Moreover, the budgets of the campaigns are large, enough for all.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
facezboj1299

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

the generosity won't end until the new ideas appear and will begin to be developed. baunt it is necessary for advertizing and the best understanding of the project. projects are even the existing companies which introduce these business processes through blockchain technology.
AdfdfdhBrrrr

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

Yes, it is really bad. The allocations of some bounties are the very law with the huge crowd. Also, many scam projects around us. So these days it's very hard to find a good project. But there are some famous bounty community teams. if we join a bounty that management a good bounty team will be able to get a better profit.

kaasy.ai ICO Token Sales               
BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW
Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain
pootutus

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:52:27 PM

I don't think bounty is going to end this way, but there may be a change. We all know that several social media have banned ICO ads in the last few months, and I think the promotion task for the future media may be a lot less.
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:54:40 PM

Bounty will never end because it helps the project to become known and also the team behind it. So technically it will always exist with ICO.
kokota185

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:17:14 AM

there is nothing that is impossible, but as far as I'm concern, in as much new projects will still be coming to world of crypto, there can't an end to bounty because this is a means of advertising and promoting the new incoming project.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:01:44 AM

Bounty will never end because it helps the project to become known and also the team behind it. So technically it will always exist with ICO.

Right. And there are a lot of icos coming in that needes introduction and promotion so bounties would likely thrive. It's just an issue now of whether you get a legitimate bounty campaign or a bogus one. Probably there will be additional regulations for bounties to limit people wasting their time and effort on bogus bounty campaigns

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:23:42 PM

I saw a very smart comment. Indeed participation number of users should be limited but it's hard I saw bounty programs threads with "huge rewards" and they don't even achieve the softcap so this might be an issue for those who are working hard to be in this bounty programs and I'm not talking about me as I'm a passive bounty hunter and I always join when I have some free time besides working and familly.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:25:53 PM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.

If anyone agrees with me or if someone wants to do a good deed, then share the merit. I would be very grateful  Smiley

Yep, but this community is so decentralize and no one can stop it unless governments do work a regulation on it to less the scams and useless ICO projects.
admtall

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:34:00 PM

I dont see the end of bounty as of now. The only thing that will kill bounty is when there will be no ICO. If the Age of ICO is done then so do the bounty so lets just continue to support legit ICO.
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:34:25 PM

not really. I think the bounty campaigns will start choosing participants, unlike what is happening today. So they will quickly check the backrgound etc to find the best ones.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:44:21 PM

With signature campaigns which pays in Bitcoin becoming more and more scarce, a lot of the users are turning to bounty campaigns for a source of passive income. The problem is two-fold. First, the quality of the ICOs and bounty programs are going down. And secondly, the increase in the number of participants mean that the reward per user is going down.
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:53:10 PM

I really do not like it when the prize manager does not limit the number of participants. I'm sure this is not true and unfair. Now many people want to participate in that gift. Often the project does not have much money. so there is little we can get for the work project for weeks.
derigop

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:58:57 PM

Abundance will keep on existing, in spite of the fact that not ICO-molded. Be that as it may, abundance more molded ICO in light of the fact that the paymant is huge. As I would like to think, if genuine abundance will be lost unquestionably in this discussion will be tranquil. As a bitcointalk client, I am here likewise searching for an abundance for my extra income.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:02:59 PM

I don't think it will end, but they will reduce bounty reward and they may restrict for some people to participate in the bounty campaign.
Alex Bogo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:06:21 PM

I think, a large number of a bounty will lead to the fact that there will be a separate class of the people who are engaged bounty. Fans of easy money to be eliminated, because of a large number of a skam and low payment. And those who approach a question with sufficient care will participate only in really worthy bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: