Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:32:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The End Of The Bounty.  (Read 3621 times)
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:59:28 PM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.
What do you think about this?

I think that the payment is getting good enough for those high ranked accounts because low ranked accounts cannot easily join other high paying campaigns since most of the ico's today are only accepting member ranks above.

It's really difficult to say if bounties have only 1 or 2 years left. The bounty manangers could limit the participants to only the higher ranks.
I think that the campaigns are still an interesting way to promote a project in addition to all the other medium

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1614

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:02:57 PM

Bounties are evolving to give more weight to original content created (for complaints already mentioned and also to prevent bots or large scale operations from 3rd world countries where human labor is very cheap), which is more interesting than blindly retweeting / liking everything anyways. It's a net gain for the Crypto World that more and more people take the effort to provide original contributions and works of intellect.

tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:03:42 PM

I think the only solution is to limit the Numbers of partecipants othervise the bounty reward Will be too low
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:18:25 PM

Yeah the number of participent muste be limited for sure because when the number is a very big number the rewards will be very small for each...ther is some bounties with more than 3000 member in social media...dont worry you will get a 1$ for 5 mounths of work
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:28:58 PM

I think the only solution is to limit the Numbers of partecipants othervise the bounty reward Will be too low
I also support this. Limited participants is the best solution for getting a good rewards.
Some of campaigns I noticed manager set limits. Its really great. As like yahoo manager, he is one of the best manager.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:50:51 PM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.

If anyone agrees with me or if someone wants to do a good deed, then share the merit. I would be very grateful  Smiley

I disagree, bounty campaigns are never going to disappear, think about it, the developers can pay you in tokens that do not have any value yet, you are getting those tokens because you think they could have value in the future since they are getting such a great advertising for so little it doesn't make sense for developers to disappear that kind of advertising.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:00:55 PM

I also support this. Limited participants is the best solution for getting a good rewards.
Some of campaigns I noticed manager set limits. Its really great. As like yahoo manager, he is one of the best manager.
I also support your idea, but I would like to say that there is a negative tendency when managers do not fill out spreadsheets every week. This is their work, which they do not perform.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:13:16 PM

I dont think ICOs are getting less and less every month. As a matter of fact if we look at the cryptocurrency market there’s a lot of new tokens everytime.  But you are right when you said there's a lot bounty participants in every bounty but i dont think it is because there are less ICOs. It is just because more and more people are getting into crypto now compared before.

waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:09:31 AM

I see an improvement of the general situation and therefore also of the bounty campaigns in the coming years, not their end. If there is a general regulation of the market as we all hope, the scams will decrease considerably, the projects and the ICO of good quality will increase, and I hope that there are also better conditions for the bounty hunters
MoonWhale

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:14:24 AM

I think this time will not come soon. Do not worry about there that  ICOs will disappear, there are still a lot of potential applications for the blockchain technology.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:42:54 AM

I think this time will not come soon. Do not worry about there that  ICOs will disappear, there are still a lot of potential applications for the blockchain technology.

yes you are right, so many potential application benefits for blockchain, so this will not run out until 10 years to come.
Desposyni

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:48:22 AM

I agree with many comments here. There are not more than 10% of all bounty programms which have a real value. A huge % of ICO`s demand a lot of work without even telling you what your "earnings" will be. We do the marketing work without getting rewarded properly. So there will be a change, the moment people did 20 bounties realizing it was all for pennies. 
Rostock (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:06:21 PM

If anyone agrees with me or if someone wants to do a good deed, then share the merit. I would be very grateful  Smiley

I disagree, bounty campaigns are never going to disappear, think about it, the developers can pay you in tokens that do not have any value yet, you are getting those tokens because you think they could have value in the future since they are getting such a great advertising for so little it doesn't make sense for developers to disappear that kind of advertising.
You are right that as an advertisement it is very effective and the disappearance of the bounty of the company will not benefit the developers. But I say that bounty will cease to be attractive to participants, as it is not so attractive to get $ 50 for 3 months. And secondly, I said that the ICO themselves will come out less and less, as the market is now overflowing with these ICO projects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:12:59 PM

The only constant occurrence in life is change. ICO are many and people are scrutinize more than ever before. No one like lose money. If ICO bounty stops, I do not think bounty will stop all together people still  need advertising for all sort of business reasons.
EHT7500

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:03:32 PM

Currently, many now know about the generosity and will be happy to participate in the bonus program. The rule for all charitable companies is to limit the number of participants in generosity. It really is necessary that everything makes sense. And that no one would complain about earnings in the amount of 5-20 dollars for a few months.
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:06:08 PM

I do not believe that this is the end. It seems to me that bounties will still exist. This industry can not die so quickly. I think that for a few more years it will exist.
missmaria

Activity: 137
Merit: 12

Semux

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:06:37 PM

As for me, it catalyzes the growth of rivalry in that sphere and bounty campaigns will prosper greatly.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:16:29 PM

Yeah the number of participent muste be limited for sure because when the number is a very big number the rewards will be very small for each...ther is some bounties with more than 3000 member in social media...dont worry you will get a 1$ for 5 mounths of work
The manager should take action for that. They should give limited time to accept participants because it is unfair for those who join early but still little difference on the reward. Distributed token become smaller and some participants have not active when the bounty  runs for how many months after it ends. Manager should always update not only the spreadsheet but also on the thread for the questions being ask.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:37:52 PM

Social media campaigns will die very soon if there no limits for participants. Also needed to decrease number of scam projects.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:40:14 PM

That depends. It can span for that long, or it can also be shorter, as short as a couple of months. It really depends if the project would be successful at a quicker pace; however, I think that the basis of this idea is the fact that there are so many bounties nowadays, and it has become quite common to all of them that they don't reach their quotas, and in the end, are considered failures because they can't give their participants the max amount of tokens or coins they can get.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: