Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:11:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The End Of The Bounty.  (Read 3621 times)
Papilio

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:02:46 PM

The number of ICO projects will be sufficient, I think it will tighten the rules of participation and a large number of participants will simply depart.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:04:30 PM

I think u are right!I dont like bounty participation limits to and yes someday we dont have even bounty or 1 bounty in month how u say.I see now is hard to get normal bounty becose many participants is joining or the project get closed and dont pay anyone Sad

muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:08:46 PM

Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.

Not at all. Bounties are a powerful means of promoting the project, so why should they get extinct?
One should carefully read the project's white paper before entering the bounty campaign - it is the efficient for getting the idea of how the project will develop in the future and if it's worth advertising it.
So if you do so there is little probability of getting scammed.
I wish only that everybody spent at least an hour for reading white papers - this would help to reduce interest in scam projects.

nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:11:58 PM

ICOs wont be going to stop because most of the greedy/scammers arent going to stop creating scam projects just to raise funds and eventually runaway,the more ICOs that are going to be launch,the many bounty campaigns that will be existing because most of the these ICOs are going to have their own bounty campaign which might turned into a scam so be more vigillant,

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:14:27 PM

Sounds true,cuz  a lot of participants can`t promote project normally,they only spam and make bad-quality posts,it`s unefficiently for projects
I think only big players - bounty hunters can reach something in some years if ICO doesn`t dissapear
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:51:48 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 08:01:54 PM by zero4five

If the number of ICOs increases, then the number of bounty campaigns will increase. Developers of promising and serious projects want to introduce the crypto community to its product and its achievements and are also interested in uniting the largest number of potential investors around them. It is hardly worth considering participation in bounty campaigns as the main and only way to earn money in crypto.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:55:39 PM

I don't see ICOs amount decreasing soon unless there is a kind of global regulation that will address that. Also bounties will continue to exist because it makes the ICOs to be very popular as social media outlets are very powerful tools for that.
Rabi3

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:02:09 PM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.
What do you think about this?

If anyone agrees with me or if someone wants to do a good deed, then share the merit. I would be very grateful  Smiley

I agree with you, but it's simply you can profit from the other half of projects which is the successful projects i know it's hard to know the good one but personally i do my research about the team of project and the concept too that's help me to choose.

BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:06:40 PM

do not agree with this statement. Neither the ICO nor the bounty campaigns will not go anywhere, just change their form. Over the past two years, the market has gained a huge number of new participants and it creates chaos in many ways . The situation stabilizes with time.
rupesh2

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:10:14 PM

If crypto will be alive in future then projects will also going to launch , and most of project provide bounty along with ICO .
so it is not going to end so soon .
panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:18:15 PM

I am not sure about this,because there are too many ICOs that are being launched day by day and it only means that these bounty campaign are going to be existing as long as theres an ICO that are existing,bounty hunters wont have any problem as long as they are doing their own research digging up informations so that these scams ICOs will be excluded easily.

sigtmerchant

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:18:23 PM

Bounties will exist as soon as new projects in crypto world will be launching. I would think that participant requirements will also get stricter as numbers of potential participants grow and total number of bounties decrease.

minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:19:15 PM

If crypto will be alive in future then projects will also going to launch , and most of project provide bounty along with ICO .
so it is not going to end so soon .

It would be almost impossible to say goodbye to bounties, there are always gonna be new bounties on the horizon, and it is because ICOs are not gonna end anytime soon. So there is no way that it can happen.
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:19:18 PM

the generosity won't end until the new ideas appear and will begin to be developed. baunt it is necessary for advertizing and the best understanding of the project. projects are even the existing companies which introduce these business processes through blockchain technology. still ahead, but we have to be very vigilant for swindlers.
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:22:57 PM

The number of ICO projects will be sufficient, I think it will tighten the rules of participation and a large number of participants will simply depart.
I think in the future the government in every country will take part in the ICO project, by organizing it and taking part with the tax pull
so in the future the number of ICO projects will still exist and more qualified, as it gets protection from local government and investors will no doubt invest for ICO
xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:34:13 PM

I hope that companies will continue to exist for a long time and restrictions on participation will be introduced, so that users with several accounts do not participate .. now it is very popular
seviandyosi

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:43:12 PM

I hope that companies will continue to exist for a long time and restrictions on participation will be introduced, so that users with several accounts do not participate .. now it is very popular
great expectations are also a project can be aged for long until a series of his roadmap can be successful and realized, to the advantage can be felt, indeed I strongly agree several accounts is indeed very troubling.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:47:48 PM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.
What do you think about this?

If anyone agrees with me or if someone wants to do a good deed, then share the merit. I would be very grateful  Smiley

Very weak analysis. At the level - soon all songs will be sung, and all music will be thought up. I think that the market is good for its diversity and there will always be something new.
shaman11

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:53:56 PM

I do not know if it's the end of the bounties, but for now, participating is just a waste of time. But anyway you can get a lot of goof tokens fi you participating in the same time - in many projects
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:54:19 PM

If it happens it will happen the restricted number of participants who follow the bounty in order that each person received allocations remain large. but it looks like it will not happen because the project always comes up with the concept and the technology is getting advanced and always evolving.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: