Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:22:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The End Of The Bounty.  (Read 3621 times)
dalesotpi

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:33:11 AM

I agree that the bounties will be ended because it is the way of advertisement of the company. I also think that limiting the participants is a good thing because to be fair with the reward of the bounty hunter, also there are many bounties to join with.

So how will ICOs promote their projects if not by bounty hunting then? Bounty hunter system is one of the cheapest mechanism in promoting projects, at the same time it strengthens the community that supports by pooling in hunter together.
So I believe that bounty hunting will not end soon or way in the future, whenever advertising is present, so is bounty hunting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:33:55 AM

I do not know whether bounties will end. I do see a whole lot of scammy bounties though nowadays. Not a whole lot of decent projects, luckily I found one.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:45:58 AM

There will not be an end to ICOs thats for sure.They will be regulated and there will be thousands of them.Some of them will not have bounties and they will be great ICOs and others with bounties less valuable.You need to DYOR before you start bounty
That's what I think too. Bounties will not end until crypto currency will disappear. And it is impossible for crypto to end. In fact the community grows bigger now and there are lots of investors now.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:48:48 AM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.
What do you think about this?
Well, what you say makes sense. Probably in the future the bonus campaign will no longer exist because the number of ICO projects will be less. Currently ICO scam pretty much has disappointed many investors and abandoned, some countries are laying down provisions in the ICO projects. As such, the amount of ICO in the future will be less and the number of bounty participants will increase. Perhaps it will be more difficult for future Bounty hunters.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:49:03 AM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.

It seems to me that the terms of participation in the bounty campaign will soon change. Each participant will have to undergo the procedure of the KYC. This will exclude many scammers.
I think so too. The procedure for verifying participants in bounty campaigns will become necessary because there are too many multi-accounts.
I do not agree with your point of view. I think KYC is difficult for the bounty participants in countries that prohibit ICOs. In addition, KYC will make the participation process more complicated.
I think the easiest way is to limit the number of participants for each bounty.
BfexOfficial

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:54:36 AM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.

According to ccn.com, in the future, there will significantly be fewer ICO with weak projects backing them up. The remaining ones would likely be tech startups raising funds to develop innovative ideas and projects. The rest of the market would gradually move towards STO (Securities Tokens Offering) who have "more mature and proven businesses". Bounty program should still remain, not gone completely, as it is one of the effective methods to promote ICO and distribute coins and tokens.
https://www.ccn.com/the-future-of-icos/
JanuaryStars

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:06:21 AM

There will not be an end to ICOs thats for sure.They will be regulated and there will be thousands of them.Some of them will not have bounties and they will be great ICOs and others with bounties less valuable.You need to DYOR before you start bounty
That's what I think too. Bounties will not end until crypto currency will disappear. And it is impossible for crypto to end. In fact the community grows bigger now and there are lots of investors now.

At least were on the same page here, I don't believe that bounty will end, bounty programs will still be with us as long as cryptocurrency and ICOs are present. Bounty hunting is a good way of promoting projects. And every new projects need promotion.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:10:35 AM

Hi good day. As of now, bounty campaigns are getting hyped day-by-day. It is okay when we join a bounty campaign that is not capped. But when in terms of receiving the reward for that campaign you participated, you have a big change of only getting low rewards. For me, capped bounty campaign is still best, in terms of getting more rewards. But you have to make sure to keep an eye for the limited bounty campaigns in order to get the reserved slot. And also, when you have a small time, do your own research first on that campaign. Thanks

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:19:12 AM

The bounty will not disappear until the ICO. But recently there are a lot of projects and most of them are paid with tokens, which cost nothing or cost very cheaply.
A lot of participants in bounty companies have made them less profitable. It is necessary to participate in a large number of companies in order to earn something
EfKos

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:20:41 AM

Yes, that's exactly involved in 25 projects and receive a penny, what happened to ICO...?
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:35:37 AM

Bounties are needed, as they are a means to make some extra money and promote an ICO. The problem is that they are becoming less and less popular due to the decrease in Token allocation and the price of the actual bounty. It takes at least 2 hours to focus on 1 ICOs bounty program, especially if you are writing articles on their media campaign. Signature campaigns are easier since you have to write a minimum of 10 or 20 comments per week on your account.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

There are plenty of ICOs that are upcoming but, in my opinion, the current wave of ICOs will be over in 6 to 12 months. This will not be the end of the ICOs. ICOs are here to the stay! But the next wave of ICOs will be different in many ways to all the token sales we are seeing today. And while thre are ICOs there will be bounties, too!
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:49:06 AM

If the ICO is not over, the bounty won't end. They are a pair, but I think that the way in which the bounty campaign will be changed is getting harder and harder for the participants and the review will be more and more strict.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:51:17 AM

I think that the greater threat to bounty campaigns will be that the major developed economies will develope rules about what marketing activities can be done during an ICO to promote it which we will see companies stopping offering bounties altogether in order to be able to tap those markets for investment.

S3rj0

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

I think that will born a lot of platform where bounty manager will automatize their job and they will work as escrow for bounty tokens. Just see how a platform like bountyhive  is growing in last period.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:55:32 AM

I don't think bounties will end. The rules and types of bounties will probably evolve depending on needs and marketing innovations.
You just have to research your bounty the same way you would before investing in an ICO.
Then look at the number of participants and allocations and you should be able to bring good profits, depending on you ranks.

DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:59:02 AM

There cannot be an end to bounty so far there is no end to ICO, bounty has enhance the awarness of ICO and cryptocurrency in general, as the space emerge, more people are joining  and ultimately that will reduce the amount to earn for bounty hunter.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:59:35 AM

I do not think the bounty will end in a year or two. ICO projects remain open monthly, the bounty is always accompanied by ICO projects as it helps to reach the investors and develop the community of the project. So, when the ICO continues, the bounty is the same. The ICO ideas are the same, but I believe there will be more new ideas in the future. They need ICO to implement that idea.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:02:41 AM

More participant in a one campaign will polluted the budget of each campaign,  meaning if there are no limit about accepting participant,  it is not worth it to join that campaign,  because the more participant they have/accepting, lesser reward for us bounty hunters to get paid. And not all ICO projects are paying,  most of them are just simply as scam. But it is never to near to an end. If theres a projects,  theres a bounty too. This is a cycle that cannot be remove in crypto.
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:05:56 AM

I agree with you. The fees for ICO are getting smaller every month and the duration of these fees is getting longer. Therefore, one should not take seriously this type of earnings, as soon it disappears.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: