Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:09:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The End Of The Bounty.  (Read 3621 times)
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:41:26 AM

I do not think that the ICO generosity campaigns will soon be decreasing. Areas of application for the new tokens are still many, and over time they will become even larger. If in the near future the ICO process will be controlled by the states, this will significantly raise the role and authority of this type of activity. Fraud in ICO projects is its biggest current problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:44:53 AM

the bounty will continue to exist and continue running as more and more projects came up with the concept and ideas of their own. in anticipation of the scam is indeed difficult but much bounty that began to implement a number of participants in anticipation of a large number of participants in the bounty that gets bigger.
NineBall

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:49:14 AM

bounty will end if many people use multiple accounts, because it will not be good for ico development, there is an important role bounty manager to filter multiple accounts

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:51:46 AM

Bounty won't end because there are a lot of people now that into crypto. If some known people or company uses blockchain technology i think the bounty will just be here unless people stop to innovate. I think that's the time that the bounty will stop or they find a new way to promote their icos.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
briton

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:54:36 AM

I agree with you. Lots of things happened due to the emergence of the ICO is not unstoppable. ICO project more and more, and it is precisely to make the development of ICO project increasingly is not good. Because of the many projects the ICO should eventually fail or be delayed. Surely it is because too many projects, so investors are also divided. So there will be a project that will never get investors. and many of the projects that the sales targets are not reached. Such a condition if it continues to be left, I don't think the impact will bring no good at the ICO.
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:00:08 AM

the bounty will continue to exist and continue running as more and more projects came up with the concept and ideas of their own. in anticipation of the scam is indeed difficult but much bounty that began to implement a number of participants in anticipation of a large number of participants in the bounty that gets bigger.
As technology continues to evolve, more projects are expected to come, and more inventions will be brought in the market making bounty campaign as a platform to promote the product and services. I don't think it's going to end as easy as that because with each passing day more people are also getting interested to learn about the background of the project they can engage in, and by joining they can earn from the campaign.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
tung06081989

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:00:26 AM

i don;t think so,everyday there are so many ICO avaiable day by day althought there are so many ICO scam but there are many good ICO with great ideal,bounty as marketing,they use bounty to ads their ICO,i think if we can,we should manager ICO avaiable with group can rating ICO to investor can know which ICO scam or not,but it can't,there is not group can do that
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:04:35 AM

By doing some research about the project of one ico is one the best act by picking a good bounty. Some bounty are scam or you loss all your works for weeks or month by doing their task and you can get a no value token. I think 20% of all in bounty thread are legit and you get what you work for. If ico is in existing, there is a possibility the the promotion on bounty campaign will not end too.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:10:05 AM

It may be true the bounty will end when the ICO doesn't need this again or the ICO will not exist again. Bounty is a way to support he ICO project. If the bounty really ends in two years later, we must have second plan and strategy. Participating in bounty is now my job and when it ends, I will seek for the other participants in crypto. I'm sure there are still more promising activities such as trading, investing, and joining the airdrop held by the mutual ICO.
jhon pantau

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:14:25 AM

Companies that have successfully implemented their projects and earned huge revenues will, of course, continue to add to their work in the crypto world, as long as crypto is still promising for them to create their best works, I think it will be one big field for the participants to get the project which is really good quality. Big companies will continue to improve their innovation to create the best work to be released in the crypto, so there will always be bounty that is born with good quality, so you must be smart in choosing and observing the origin of the company.
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:15:45 AM

It may be true the bounty will end when the ICO doesn't need this again or the ICO will not exist again. Bounty is a way to support he ICO project. If the bounty really ends in two years later, we must have second plan and strategy. Participating in bounty is now my job and when it ends, I will seek for the other participants in crypto. I'm sure there are still more promising activities such as trading, investing, and joining the airdrop held by the mutual ICO.
Bounties will not end, but it needs to be limited, there are too many Bounties that turns out to be a scam, or the ICO alone is the scam, we need to limit our participation since it lessens the ability to be trusted if we attract investors thru our promoting strategies in bounties, we need to add more effort whenever we join bounties to be well paid off.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
ku10ng

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:32:07 AM

I really do not like it when bounty managers do not limit the number of participants. I believe that this is not right and not fair. but it was and so it is clear that it will not go on forever. Half a year ago we discussed other terms when the Bounty will end . I think that the bounty campaigns as well as the bounty hunters will be more and more.  Undecided Undecided Undecided
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:51:51 AM

The bounty manager do some member allocation in order for the bounty hunters to get more reward in bounty hunting. Its no use for a small allocated token if almost 10,000 is the members who is dividing it. It is best to implement this rule.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:46:42 PM

Bounties will not end, but it needs to be limited, there are too many Bounties that turns out to be a scam, or the ICO alone is the scam, we need to limit our participation since it lessens the ability to be trusted if we attract investors thru our promoting strategies in bounties, we need to add more effort whenever we join bounties to be well paid off.
Bounty has been very beneficial for those who want to work at own conveniece and be a boss of own time, it could be anytime or anywhere. I think bounty can be a venue to introduce product to the public, and make people be aware of it. The world of cryptocurrency is developing with each passing day, and I don't see any signs that it will end as the number of participants and promotions are increasing. However, we need to be careful as well before joining since scams are just around the corner. We have to identify the legitimacy of the campaign and the people working behind it.
Kakady13

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:56:21 PM

Maybe earning in crypro does not mean doing bounty campaigns for what you are trying to elaborate is about ending bounty due to the number of participants.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:07:03 PM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.
What do you think about this?

If anyone agrees with me or if someone wants to do a good deed, then share the merit. I would be very grateful  Smiley

AmaZix today in his Medium has published an article in which indicated that they refuse the company in social networks. And articles will be accepted selectively.
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:11:33 PM

AmaZix today in his Medium has published an article in which indicated that they refuse the company in social networks. And articles will be accepted selectively.
I believe that AmaZix will not have so many bounty campaigns. ICO projects need hype, social networks provide this.
eMaxie

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:15:48 PM

I do not believe and do not want the bounty to end any time soon, bounty is really cool to take part in and lots of projects are interesting and I see a huge potential in them (Bitupper, EOS, Cardano), so why not take part in bounties and airdrops and gain some?
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:20:00 PM

You are completely right. Therefore, I try now to squeeze the maximum benefit out of this. I really hope that the rules will be tougher, which will deter newcomers.
Yana_1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:21:06 PM

Yes, it happens that a lot of scams and companies that do not meet our expectations. But my opinion is that bounty's not gonna die because it's good publicity. After all, there are good projects that pay well. Don't despair.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: