Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:33:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The End Of The Bounty.  (Read 3621 times)
Nikola282828

Activity: 219
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:26:11 PM

If ICO projects really stop paying for advertising on the forum and social networks, then they will not have good advertising. And all the good advertising is known on the Internet. I think that and I don't expect they abandon this.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Beet1e

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:38:54 PM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.
What do you think about this?

If anyone agrees with me or if someone wants to do a good deed, then share the merit. I would be very grateful  Smiley

I think the generosity program modify into something other than what we are seeing now. I think next year we will come to the KYC procedure mandatory in any project. (and this is bad), because now we see a picture of 5, 3-4 projects-this is fraud or weak projects, as the Author said.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:01:14 PM

lately many major ICO projects have no future prospects that cause the project a scam. but on the other hand not only participants who are victims of the scam ico project but many well-known managers are able to be involved in it. as for the bounty campaign manager who took the decision to dismiss the gift program in the middle of the road so that the participants did not get the allocated tokens that had been promised.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:05:35 PM

I think that bounties will still be around for a long time to come, but they will undergo some quality control measures. There's too many people trying to scam bounties and getting away with it, there needs to be more robust tools in place to ensure that ICOs get the quality of participants they are looking for, and bounty hunters get a fair payment for their work, that's not diluted by the scammers.
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:07:57 PM

I think the bounty will not die. This is a very convenient way to advertise the project for its creators. I have no doubt that new projects will be created constantly.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
tor-sbk

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 09:24:40 PM

Nothing like that. The bounty will not run out, and the ICO will come out further. Now it is spreading more and more. It is worth the companies to put restrictions on participants and everything will be fine.
freakslot

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:29:24 PM

in the next couple of years, I think bounty will still live. next, we will see the development of this direction and changes in the whole world of ICO and the crypto-currency market. perhaps there will be some innovations
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 09:36:28 PM

From year to year number of ICOs is growing, but most of them are scams. Nevertheless bounty is a part of ICO and we can't get rid of it. On the other hand Amazix recently cancelled twitter and facebook bounty and it is negative sight for bounty hunters and other projects can follow this process

IwanGunawan

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:01:34 PM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.

If anyone agrees with me or if someone wants to do a good deed, then share the merit. I would be very grateful  Smiley

in my opinion, it's true what you say, this year a lot of scam ico and bounty participants are increasing, but I think bounty participants will still exist, and often with the development of bounty participants, I think every project will change the rules of bounty campaign.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Bro.Jack.Brown

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:18:23 PM

I think that will be soon held control and tougher rules, ICO, respectively, the scammers will be more difficult to carry out their evil plans)) About a large number of people, yes a lot of them, but among them are many beginners and illiterate people who are really not penetrating the essence of doing it all wrong and, accordingly, receive nothing.
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:20:53 PM

it has become a natural thing if bounty more and more participants because it gives a lot of coins for the participants so if bounty ends it will be many people who are disappointed but they will not accept this and hope bounty will continue

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Landied

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:21:49 PM

I do not think that bounty should end their lives right here and right now. I have nothing agaist them, if they are not scams, of course
Landied

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:22:43 PM

it has become a natural thing if bounty more and more participants because it gives a lot of coins for the participants so if bounty ends it will be many people who are disappointed but they will not accept this and hope bounty will continue
I think if you learn to differ a scam bounty from a proper one, you will be able to earn a lot of money and save your time. So, good luck!
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:23:49 PM

Yeah you are right, participants in a bounty are getting higher and higher everyday and bounty manager should do something about that. He should limit the number of participants but i doubt if he will do that because the more participants the more advertisers for his campaign and it is good for the project.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:26:40 PM

I really do not like it when bounty managers do not limit the number of participants. I believe that this is not right and not fair. Now a lot of people want to participate in the bounty. Often the bounty does not have a lot of money. I've had cases when I got less than 5 dollars for 20 weeks of TW&FB bounty. And such things will faster kill the bounty than anything else.
Yeah, me too! They must always have limitation on the bounty participants. We want a high paid salary and we don't want to waste our time to get pennies.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:28:03 PM

In time to come bounty campaign will be beneficial to everyone who participate in one bounty or other..... Because the number of participate will be  limited.... So it will be fastest finger the early you join the high chance you participate.  
Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:29:05 PM

I doubt that bounty is going to die and I do not want it to die. You still can gst a good profit out of it if you try and choose carefully
Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:29:54 PM

In time to come bounty campaign will be beneficial to everyone who participate in one bounty or other..... Because the number of participate will be  limited.... So it will be fastest finger the early you join the high chance you participate.  
I prefer ICO and investment in a long term, bit I have nothing against proper bounties and people who like using it to get something
Abugbilla

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 10:31:39 PM

Most ICOs do not actually make it these days. I can remember participating in most bounties for most ICOs but at the end, the project gets abandoned because the devs were not able to raise enough money needed for the project. So they ended up abandoning the project and refunding the monies back to the investors.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

I heard many notes that at last time it is difficult to get rewards after participation in bounties. People wait for more than a half of year. That’s strange. But bounties are still actual, they are still under demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: