Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:20:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The End Of The Bounty.  (Read 3621 times)
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:45:56 PM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.
What do you think about this?
Well I really like your analysis very much. We should also know that if such happens, it means regulations on tge number of participants should be added. This ensures participants get a fair share of bounties. Also, it can be made in such a way that those who join earlier get a higher percentage or share as in ICOs participation. I don't think bounties are gonna end. ICOs aren't gonna die off either. There will still be some remaining which would be not scam
For me, I think the key is how to identify those scam projects. For investors, they lose money. For bounty hunters, they lose their time and energy.

For me, I think the key is regulation. Managers will need to do limits on the number of participants. But i think that is not possible for a simple reason that, it provides more advertisement for the same price. More labor for the same price.

I think the simple solution is to remove the stake system. Be it fixed amount and decrease on every penalty. I think this will help bounty hunters and ofcourse will make more post quality.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:53:13 PM

bounty will not to come to an end. because some of the projects are getting hard-time to announce/advertise their ICO projects without bounty hunters, meaning the influencer is need into this field. as long as theres a projects to come, there are bounties to implement for bounty hunters, but if they dont have a limit for participant, the distribution of the reward will be more lesser than what the actual reward of the normal bounty. but to come to an ends? probably no.
Bounty will not end as we can observe it still continues. Although there are scams there are also legit, the problem with bounty some team cannot able to sustain and develop the project that ended to nothing. So many bounty but check if the project is good before we join and invest.

But the problem is its hard to determine which is really good and not. Even though it is being manage by popular BM we can't still say that it will be successful. So I think, to be able to choose the right ICO, advanced research must be necessary to at least minimize the risk of being getting scammed.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:11:26 PM

I will think that bounty will always exist when there are still cryptocurrency and ICO projects. Why do? The bounty program is one of the most interesting promotion programs from the ICO to spread their project.
Yeah, now we may find some scam bounty. But, this is part of the ways that we must be smart in the strategy to minimize the scams. Briefly, I don't think that bounty program will end in some years later. This is a good field to promote and gain free token.
mark1220

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:21:28 PM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.
For me in my opinion its yes it will exist, its because there's so many bounty hunters here and they dont care about how many they are in one campaign specialy in facebook and twitter campaign, and there so many users here dont have any signiture, so it will exist because of these supporters.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:07:19 PM

There are different bounties and ICO popping out everyday. Hundreds of airdrops are being offered everyday even without clear information. Still, there are thousands of bounty hunter are willing to participate and hoping to get free altcoins. As long as there is no clear regulatory compliance before releasing an ICO, those will still pop out. Unlimited bounties will still be offered and limiting the participants still depends on the BM decision and the team of the project.
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:10:59 PM

Of course, such generosity as a year ago, will be gone, but at the moment, about 600 green a month you can safely have
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:13:29 PM

I'm sure bounty will not end as long as new ideas is coming out and started to roll-out. Bounty is needed for advertising and much better understanding of the project. Projects are even existing companies that putting this business processes through the blockchain technology. So good luck to bounty participants. More to come but we have to be very vigilant for scammers.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:26:10 PM

I think the simple solution is to remove the stake system. Be it fixed amount and decrease on every penalty. I think this will help bounty hunters and ofcourse will make more post quality.
Why you need to remove the stake system while you can simply limit the number of participants? Remove them in every week if they are found spamming, and replace with new quality participants.
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:31:25 PM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.
I while participate in bounties learn to trade and make long term deals, read a lot about blockchain technology. I sure that bounty will no longer be revelant soon, but trading can always make profits so it is only way. Bounty helps me to make my first depo.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:55:59 PM

I really do not like it when bounty managers do not limit the number of participants. I believe that this is not right and not fair. Now a lot of people want to participate in the bounty. Often the bounty does not have a lot of money. I've had cases when I got less than 5 dollars for 20 weeks of TW&FB bounty. And such things will faster kill the bounty than anything else.

That'll be a great alternative if only bounty managers will managed the bounty fairly for the welfare of bounty participants who are already supporting the bounty since the very first day. I was also a participant before way back when i was just a Jr. Member and i was already supporting since day 1 but i received less after the bounty because of the number of participants who keeps on participating the bounty.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:58:51 PM

There are too many scam ICO projects and bounty hunters, which split pool bonuses and lower bounty hunters.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:16:59 AM

There are too many scam ICO projects and bounty hunters, which split pool bonuses and lower bounty hunters.
You need to be able to select projects and analyze them in order not to fall for the swindlers. Now there are really a lot of good, quality projects to participate in their campaigns, you just need to be able to find them.
canque31

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:25:01 AM

You need to be able to select projects and analyze them in order not to fall for the swindlers. Now there are really a lot of good, quality projects to participate in their campaigns, you just need to be able to find them.

It always pays to check and study a specific bounty that catches your interest. There are lot of scams in the internet and they already in the bounties too. Awareness is the key to avoid scam. But I do agree that there are still lot of bounties with good quality and nice projects awaits you.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:38:30 AM

I agree to what you have said. You just need to the roadmap, whitepaper and the ICO rating so you won't fall for the scam ICO. Yes there are so many scam ICO but to make sure that you do not join in scam ICO you just need to study their project. You can also check if their coin has a value in exchange just to make sure you are not joing a scam ICO.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:43:43 AM

You know the problem with MOST bounty hunters here is that they do not evaluate the project before joining, specially those hunters who are just here to flood/spam every thread just to earn money. Join any campaign then complain after. Yes, I know we cannot control if that ICO is really a scam or not but at least do a research before anything else because it will lessen the risk of wasting your time.

In my own perception, bounty will not end as crypto world is too young and for sure more projects/campaigns will be developed and what I am thinking is that bounty will only end for shitposters. I hope soon  Grin
WackMack

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:53:23 AM

And why did people decide that the bounty came to an end? I believe that it is still only in its formation and there is no question of the "sunset" of the bounty era.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:57:25 AM

Perhaps this is still in the early stages of ICO development. But my opinion is the less bounty but the quality is better than the more bounty but not the quality.
kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:51:26 AM

I don't think so, I believe that bounty will last longer more than years. It is because bounty will support the presence of ICOs. If there are still any ICOs, there will be the bounty programs. It is a good way for the ICO developer and bounty participant to work together in promoting the project. It gives all parties the benefits. Because of it, I'm sure that the Bounty will not end soon in one or two years later. It will be more than it, longer and longer years.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

armakarisma

Activity: 462

Germany’s First STO

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:52:57 AM

I think the bounty program will not last forever, maybe in the next few years the marketing strategy of a project will be replaced or may not provide a bounty program and focus more on digital marketing

compak_comunity

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:59:14 AM

I think bounty will continue to exist in the next few years but to predict a successful campaign is still very difficult so as a participant must be able to accept all the facts without having to protest hard against the manager.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: