Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:55:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The End Of The Bounty.  (Read 3621 times)
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:03:45 AM

Given the relative newness of the concept of ICO bounties, there will undoubtably be changes to the way they are conducted in the future.

Upcoming ICOs will/should analyse what aspects of other bounty campaigns were most valuable and which parts of a bounty campaign weren't worth the trouble.

Regardless of that, new ICO ventures still need to raise awareness of their project, so some form of advertising campaign will still be conducted.  It may become more structured, such as the way GBX are looking to have ICO sponsors, to improve credibility of the new project.  They will also then be able to do internal advertising to their investor members without the need to run a bounty campaign.  Having partnerships with other exchanges, such as the GBX - QUOINE/QRYPTOS partnership then expands the reach of the 'internal' advertising.  This is just one example.  I'm sure there are others.

Also bear in mind that Security Token ICOs (STIs) will most likely overtake Utility Token ICOs over the next couple of years, which will have the requisite KYC/AML requirements that go hand-in-hand with securities.  This will limit the number of bounty participants for these campaigns, as many people are unable or unwilling to provide KYC information.  However, I believe most STIs will rely on other platforms (eg. Polymath) for their launch, so they, too, will probably have limited bounty requirements.

But there are only so many ICOs that will have the ability to launch through those types of ICO-support structures.  There will still be many who look to do it on their own, and for those projects, a bounty campaign is the "path of least resistance" to raise community/investor awareness.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:07:05 AM

I really do not like it when bounty managers do not limit the number of participants. I believe that this is not right and not fair. Now a lot of people want to participate in the bounty. Often the bounty does not have a lot of money. I've had cases when I got less than 5 dollars for 20 weeks of TW&FB bounty. And such things will faster kill the bounty than anything else.
Exactly that is my point...i was a part of SMT bounty in facebook campaign...i took part 15 weeks and regular every week and at the end i got close to 8usd of payment...this is just ridiculous...there is no point giving away 8usd to so many users...rather it would be better to pay at least 100usd to less participants....or this is just a complete waste

rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:09:05 AM

Not of this year. Bounty will stay here in bitcointalk. This is because it is still effective to promote your ICO on this forum. However, with the low price of bitcoin and no new investors coming here. Bounty campaigns for the new ICO will experience a slow down. This is normal but expect a slowdown,

Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:11:15 AM

I think Bounty Campaigns will not end in the future. However, it will be changed due to the increase amount of demand.

Regulating or Limiting the number of participants in a bounty will surely the advantage of the bounty hunters but on the other hand it will not be as beneficial as it is on the ICO project since there are only limited number who use the name of the ICO meaning the advertising of such project will surely limited also.

deghpulsa

Activity: 292

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:14:45 AM

I really do not like it when bounty managers do not limit the number of participants. I believe that this is not right and not fair. Now a lot of people want to participate in the bounty. Often the bounty does not have a lot of money. I've had cases when I got less than 5 dollars for 20 weeks of TW&FB bounty. And such things will faster kill the bounty than anything else.

I really agree with you,I hope the manager makes a limit of participation because many people who join social media bounty and and averages over 3000++ participants. wow are you serious 20 weeks only $5? i got $20-60 for 8 weeks of Twitter & Facebook, if I am lucky I will get paid above $100.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:18:37 AM

Maybe earning in crypro does not mean doing bounty campaigns for what you are trying to elaborate is about ending bounty due to the number of participants. The reward compromises since the reward is not that big and the participants are too many to compensate the needs of the bounty hunters. Well if we are looking for another source of income then we have to endure now what we have since we are doing it for the reward. I know that it is not easy now and i guess the best thing to do with the ICO is to regulate the number of bounty hunters and the implementation of ICO should undergone process.
Maybe you are right because right now there are a lot of competitors out there. There are a lot of new members have join this forum and want to make profit with this forum. I guess I cannot blame that and I only give some little advice that bounty world and the campaign world will be much more difficult or in the other hand, it will develop to the higher level and more people will keep coming to promote their ico, website, and their online business that related to crypto. So when that thing happen, the members in this forum will have a lot of profit and job to do. They will join many bounties so that people do not have to be afraid of running out of bounty
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:52:35 AM

We can not accurately predict when the ICO projects will exhaust themselves. However, I would not worry about this yet. I think that the period of anarchy in this process will soon end. The ICO process should soon be regulated in the same way as the entire crypto currency. Therefore, fraudulent and simply substandard ICO should soon be diminished. On the other hand, investors learn on their own and others' mistakes and before they invest their money, they more thoroughly check it.
Also we can not predict whether there are still many good ideas about the introduction of various tokens into our lives. It seems to me that this process will continue for a long time.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:58:45 AM

Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.
What do you think about this?

I agree with your conclusion. But not simply because the number of participants in bounty campaigns is increasing. I believe bounties will die in a year because the quality of posters on this forum has been diluted by bounty hunters which simply means: bounties on this forum are becoming less effective.

When it reaches the point that everyone here is mostly a bounty hunter, no other companies/coins will pay to get advertised here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:00:14 AM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.

You raise an intellgent insight to the boounty industry for crypto.  Your case might be true in long term especially accompany with the news on crypto banning being a hunter most probably will be obselete in the long term. I does not have a solution to that now we will wait and see how the market goes. For the question on hunters getting lesser and lesser rewards i will suggest the ICO to limit the amount of participants per campaign to make it worth for the hunters job, i do see some of the ICO do that.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:05:37 AM

Its about focusing on the basics really.
Think about ICOs like any other business niche.
You don't just go out throwing your money into businesses do you? No.
So do your homework.

aonfons

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:06:19 AM

I agree that the bonus is getting less and less due to the overwhelming number of participants, but the new school is in the beginning phase and the number of new projects is increasing. Demand for currency using blockchain is growing. In long term coin numbers you get value not only so.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 04:03:59 AM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.

Yes, many bounty participants = the less the reward will be so it will be bad to the point that people who joins the bounty will become less. But this is the best thing that we got in able to earn free from this market. I hope that bounty managers will limit the participants on each campaign.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:06:17 AM

until this year bounty campaign still exist even though there are plenty of ICO project has been turn out to scam project but i think we still able to see legit project which is people can take advantages from those projects but indeed to predict bounty program will last long or ended is very difficult but in my opinion as long as ICO projects still have high of interest then i'm pretty sure bounty program will not disappear
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:12:19 AM

bounty will end when projects ico die, so as long as there still have project ico bounty still have, jobs in bounty is doing promotion about project ico, and bounty hunters will earn after thats project finish public sell
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:49:33 AM

bounty will end when projects ico die, so as long as there still have project ico bounty still have, jobs in bounty is doing promotion about project ico, and bounty hunters will earn after thats project finish public sell
in my opinion bounty will not end, this is a digital work that does exist in the future,
and now this is happening, maybe the income is different
Semeny4

Activity: 120
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:09:47 AM

I think that if ICO projects decrease, the number of allocated bounty tokens for the period of project preparation will decrease as well. Generally there will be but in more limited quantities.

█≣≣≣   ETHEERA   ≣≣≣█
THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE
 ICO [10 FEB-30 APR]
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:16:11 AM

I also agree with one member here who is saying to limit the amount of participants per campaign. That makes sense to me. Also proof of work in the thread should be paramount as I have had to waste hours each day posting in bounty threads because one Vietnamese thief aka telegram member sakura113 has been trying to steal all my video bounties.
Also for blogging and videos there should be like a maximum of one or two entries per person, so that more people have the chance to earn something decent and a limit of say maximum 500 entries or 1k entries per campaign. I was earning a few hundred dollars per campaign a few months ago and now I earn 20-30 if I am lucky and I live in a western country, so if things do not improve, I might have to look for a day job again. Otherwise, I still think bounties are good because we can work from home, but the cheaters and very greedy participants wanting to put in ten entries for a blog campaign are ruining it for the rest of us.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:17:38 AM

For an ICO to be successful it needs massive promotions and advertisements in order to achieve those aims there is need to have huge followers and participants for a successful pre sales and to meet up with soft and hard capitalization.
icobestchoice

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:23:15 AM

Bounty will not die. Maybe the current types of campaigns will be changed, according to the number of participants(the strongest will survive),but definitely it will be for a long time
nonkinto

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:24:55 AM

I think bounty will last a long time .  I think 5-10 years . Instead of projects on Etherium, others will appear ...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: