Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:05:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The End Of The Bounty.  (Read 3621 times)
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:49:02 PM

Bounty earning will be lower than now in the next year. However, there are still good projects that will give good income for bounty jobs. If there are more legit ICOs will give good earning to bounty participants and investors. Scam ICos and airdrop will be worthless. Bounty participants from senior above or full  member will not be interested in airdrop. Only newbie who expect money from airdrop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
energodar2019

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:58:46 PM

For the project, it is more profitable for more people to advertise them and they do not care that we receive little, the main thing is to invest money in the project! In some Airdrops you can get more rewards than 5 weeks reposts bounty! I believe that in the future the rules of participation in the bounty will change and the flow of new people will decrease!
MilanaPay

Activity: 196

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:01:37 PM

For the project, it is more profitable for more people to advertise them and they do not care that we receive little, the main thing is to invest money in the project! In some Airdrops you can get more rewards than 5 weeks reposts bounty! I believe that in the future the rules of participation in the bounty will change and the flow of new people will decrease!
I do not think that the flow of people will decrease. Rumors about earnings on Bounty fly around the Internet like the wind. Every second runs here and tries to earn. And I do not understand people, why free train others to earn on this. Because of these people, we have become too much and we have earned very little!

Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:06:02 PM

I do not think that the flow of people will decrease. Rumors about earnings on Bounty fly around the Internet like the wind. Every second runs here and tries to earn. And I do not understand people, why free train others to earn on this. Because of these people, we have become too much and we have earned very little!
Situation of the forum before or previous year is entirely different on this current new merit system. Spams and account farming is already been lessen up due to such system changes.It has lessen participants because creating newbie account or ranking them up isnt already possible which means there would be already limited and its not prone for a bounty to be abused which is really an advantage for legit bounty hunters.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:09:31 PM

At a time when the number of ICO is growing, so is the demand for good advertising campaigns. Already there is a shortage of top-level accounts in subscription campaigns. There is also a demand for good quality accounts with a large number of subscribers in social networks.
Bounty will not die while ICO will be conducted, and ICO will be conducted while the crypto industry is alive.
mariangpalad

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:10:41 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 06:52:10 PM by mariangpalad

Wont going to happen as most of the new ICOs are getting more solid,these bounty campaigns arent going to end,as long as the new ICOs are going to be unregulated still most of the people who wants to get the coin will find their ways to get as many coins as they can,holding would be much better if your only market anaylsis,

seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:58:12 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 01:30:57 AM by seyola89

ICOs will always be in existence for the foreseeable future and as long as they exist, there will be bounties. Bounties are actually not an easy thing to do so I think every bounty hunter has a limit to the number of bounties they can cope with. A measure that can be taken is to cap the number of participants if possible to get a good payment rewards.
Paka1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:22:11 AM

Bounty is great especially when it has a good reputation, and I don't think it would end very soon. Yes there are scam bounties,  but there are good paying bounties also. You just have to choose the right one,  one campaign could have many participants but that's how it goes, because there are alot of people wanting to try and get good income from it. It helps alot of people that is why even if it has lots of participants we are willing to participate with bounty.
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:28:40 AM

i don't want to bounty ending soon, because i need this way for making money, but the bounty is not exclusive right now, many ppl can join without event trying to make the best content
baus

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:33:19 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 08:52:58 PM by baus

Because of people like you who only see "bounties" as an easy way to make money, is the reason of why bounties are being destroyed and damaged right now. For me, everything needs to change, and people like you are the reason of this chaos.
Yle725

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:36:38 AM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.
What do you think about this?

If anyone agrees with me or if someone wants to do a good deed, then share the merit. I would be very grateful  Smiley

i believe that now is the moment to get the maximum profit. in a year many things will change and then we'll see

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:29:42 AM

I joined many article campaign and some of them raised hardcap but they only paid me by token equivalent $10 because too many participants, i think all bounty manager should be make limit the number of participants because this reward too small for 1 article, now number of bounty hunter increased but same also with number of ICO , I see this is good think because when more many people promote the project and they also will promote advantages of cryptocurrency, so the demand and popularity of crypto will also increase.

idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:41:00 AM

Yes, a lot of Bounties are scam and nothing can be done with it. Your predictions quite real and from one side it is bad for those who live by this earning but from the other side we will finely get rid from so many  scams. Be we really need to decrease number of sucg projects.
AlexS_off

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:04:10 PM

I hope that in the near future the companies of generosity will be put in order. Thanks to this, only strong projects will remain, and all others will be eliminated. But I also hope that all hunters will have enough work and payments will be good and timely.

|| MENSARII ||
WORLD’S FIRST EVER CRYPTOCURRENCY CREDIT UNION (https://www.mensarii.io/)
cryptonata18

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:28:50 PM

I think it's silly to believe that the bounty is coming to an end. Without advertising crypto currency (which is still developing) there is no escape to the hosts of ICO
santouao

Activity: 560

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:44:08 PM

As long as theres a new idea of using blockchain technology on our society, new projects will not stop. I don't believe that the bounty near to an end because many incoming projects need promoters like us. About the bounty participants, let's not be selfish of the rewards that we will get but share the opportunity to earn instead.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Nekroser

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:47:33 PM

Nothing will die. Bounty managers will begin to introduce new restrictions and participants will become smaller. It is not profitable for them to bury the topic with bounty, so ordinary bounties do not even have to strain because of this. Purely my opinion.
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:06:04 PM

I really do not like it when bounty managers do not limit the number of participants. I believe that this is not right and not fair. Now a lot of people want to participate in the bounty. Often the bounty does not have a lot of money. I've had cases when I got less than 5 dollars for 20 weeks of TW&FB bounty. And such things will faster kill the bounty than anything else.

Last year, i participated in a bounty that paid me $10 for two weeks of Signature Campaign for being posting more than 30 posts weekly, this was something extremely dumb, obviously that this ICO was a failure anyways.

Wow that's unfair. Maybe the developers are too busy to care anyways. But 30 posts fro 10$, that's as if working and not getting any. I mean it's still 10$ but other campaign could've given you 10x more for posting that much.

Yeah, I also ever felt the same when waiting for so long time to get the reward, within the step of fulfiling KYC, and the token that I got is very dumb, so many participants and the token allocation is limited.
This is why I personally like the bounty campaign that limits the numbers of the participant to make all parts involved in bounty campaign satisfied with the tasks to be completed. Now, it comes huge bounty hunters and ICOs, so I additionally believe that the bounty campaign will last longer.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:36:48 PM

~
If anyone agrees with me or if someone wants to do a good deed, then share the merit. I would be very grateful  Smiley
Ugh... make a long story and i found something interesting here.
Totally what you say is Own Opinion, I agree that too much ICO Project with same and boring concept, and this unstoppable.
But, i dont think Bounty will END as long ICO still alive

alfresidoma

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

Although, there is nothing that is impossible, but as far as I'm concern, in as much new projects will still be coming to world of crypto, there can't an end to bounty because this is a means of advertising and promoting the new incoming project.  However, bounty can be regulated and makes it more meaningful than the ones obtainable now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: