Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:45:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The End Of The Bounty.  (Read 3621 times)
Marine8

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:57:27 PM

The number of bounty participants are really really increasing.And for this reason, the amount of tokens one can earn in a bounty is very small.I think it will be very good if bounty managers begin to limit the number of participants in each campaign.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:00:49 PM

Another factor I think is the lack of investor interest in buying token or coin ICO in this year in because of the many cases of fraud in the ICO project. hopefully the ICO Project will survive and provide satisfaction to investors.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:02:53 PM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.
What do you think about this?

If anyone agrees with me or if someone wants to do a good deed, then share the merit. I would be very grateful  Smiley

NO merit!
as of 2 years, cryptocurrency will not be all around the world enough to turn down fiat.
we are now in the new era and crypto is getting better now.
we can have the stoppage as every business all around the world will have ICO soon.
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:06:09 PM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.

If anyone agrees with me or if someone wants to do a good deed, then share the merit. I would be very grateful  Smiley

Maybe as time goes by, they will be more strict with regards to allowing people from making ICOs. There will be a lot of requirement and not everyone can conduct their ICO. I think someday this will be regulated to avoid investors from getting scammed and only allow projects with real purpose to conduct an ICO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:08:48 PM

Another factor I think is the lack of investor interest in buying token or coin ICO in this year in because of the many cases of fraud in the ICO project. hopefully the ICO Project will survive and provide satisfaction to investors.
Bounty program can survive in every aspect because this is the way to earn good moneys and in order to support the forum of crypto. Without bounty We are not able to get extra income because we don't have any amount to invest.

dakiev

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:21:19 PM

From the current number of icos and bounties, most of them are scams or pay so poorly that people are unhappy anyway. What the future holds i feel is a quality product, better education and better campaigns, even though there might be fewer icos.
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:25:45 PM

I really do not like it when bounty managers do not limit the number of participants. I believe that this is not right and not fair. Now a lot of people want to participate in the bounty. Often the bounty does not have a lot of money. I've had cases when I got less than 5 dollars for 20 weeks of TW&FB bounty. And such things will faster kill the bounty than anything else.

That's a great point. If they do not limit the number of participants, there be a lot of hunters sharing the pool. This will also kill the token itself. Because no one will trade small amounts of tokens just to get a few dollars. It will just end up in their wallets as trash. And because of this, the tokens will not circulate to the public.
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:33:18 PM

ICOs projects are developing very actively and this means that the bounty will not die. I think that this is a very strong industry that will actively develop in the future.
jerimarsella

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:41:53 PM

I don't think like that. I think most certainly of a very nice project proved from now on every project is definitely a lot of participants who joined. So they believe that until recently the project they follow is not a scam. And the number of new Altcoins this is an ICO project success.
Loran Lann

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:45:42 PM

I dont think ICOs are getting less and less every month. As a matter of fact if we look at the cryptocurrency market there’s a lot of new tokens everytime.  But you are right when you said there's a lot bounty participants in every bounty but i dont think it is because there are less ICOs. It is just because more and more people are getting into crypto now compared before.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:47:12 PM

I don't think like that. I think most certainly of a very nice project proved from now on every project is definitely a lot of participants who joined. So they believe that until recently the project they follow is not a scam. And the number of new Altcoins this is an ICO project success.
Apparently, the end of the Bounty projects is out of the question, since today it is precisely the height of new projects that promote their ico companies. Thus, in the market there are more and more products that will be held by Bounty companies.
Paul95

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:50:09 PM

I hope this will not happen, but this is highly possible, free money doesnt exist Sad. But it would be nice to see bounty campaigns in the next few years.

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:56:47 PM

I hope this will not happen, but this is highly possible, free money doesnt exist Sad. But it would be nice to see bounty campaigns in the next few years.
It seems to me that the companies would not have allocated funds on the Bounty if they did not bring real benefits to the project itself. The fact that these opportunities are often abused is true, but it seems to me that the benefits are much more than the harm.

]
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:03:06 PM

There are many kinds of project on bounty campaign. We are Facebook twitter and Reddit and signature campaign and more are also more campaign. I am doing Facebook and twitter and telegram campaign. The and of bounty campaign when we see the get token of myetherwallet. The token has gotten myetherwallet after few days or few month come coinmarketcap.com if the project will be success. SO at last i can say the if the project will be success then i can get token and we are success this project.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:14:02 PM

ICOs projects are developing very actively and this means that the bounty will not die. I think that this is a very strong industry that will actively develop in the future.

Of course, they will not die at all, but they will no longer give you such profit as they used to before. Recenly an avarage hunter could could earn his living by a signature campaign only, and now even a dozen of social campaigns are not likely to give you such a profit.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Katekuz

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:19:42 PM

I do not think that such a future awaits, we need to be more cautious in choosing companies, but now many companies with a limited number of participants, the same reward will certainly be

melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:22:17 PM

should ico be limited every month so as not to overdo it and make a lot of ico success, if not limited then as you say, ico will be gone one to two years
damiham

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:45:25 PM

not sure that ends has come for bounty,,,though their are lot of scam outside there,,but will still have some bounty that are very good and realable,,so bounty can not end now
maksimukr1989

Activity: 511
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 07:58:43 PM

I also think that ICO will end in 1 or 2 years.Simply because of the fact that most of the projects have already been implemented.
bionicl34

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:01:24 PM

I think that ICO will exist for a very long time. and Bounty will also exist for a very long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: