Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:18:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The End Of The Bounty.  (Read 3621 times)
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:36:19 PM

as long as this is a lot of bounty that is not needed by anyone because some of them it is just fraud but that does not mean it will reduce the trust of everyone on bounty because as long as many people believe in ico then bounty will continue

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:58:56 PM

I really do not like it when bounty managers do not limit the number of participants. I believe that this is not right and not fair. Now a lot of people want to participate in the bounty. Often the bounty does not have a lot of money. I've had cases when I got less than 5 dollars for 20 weeks of TW&FB bounty. And such things will faster kill the bounty than anything else.

You can use Bountyhive, it limit participants. But I think it's fair. You say the bounty doesn't have a lot of money (bounty pool)? You're wrong. Do you see Current (1m$ USD), Shivom (4000 ETH),...? If you get  a little money, you should pick a campaign that have high bounty pool. That's easy solution.
And SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN doesn't help you get more money, low reward. You should take part in many social media campaign at the same time or participate in signature campaign (high reward).
You have many selection.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:03:26 AM

Bounties will always be offered because there are new ICOs being released every day and they need a way to promote their offering. Going to a private company will require fiat payment which they won't have, only tokens will be paid and only us bounty hunters will accept them

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:12:42 AM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.
What do you think about this?

If anyone agrees with me or if someone wants to do a good deed, then share the merit. I would be very grateful  Smiley

Bounties will always be offered because there are new ICOs being released every day and they need a way to promote their offering. Going to a private company will require fiat payment which they won't have, only tokens will be paid and only us bounty hunters will accept them

Bounty programs not existing after a year or two is not so quite believable. There are lots of bounty that is said to be a scam or a failure, but there are still many of programs like thid is good and legit, where people is attracted to join in, and I see no problem about it. There are many people who support tokens/alt coins and as long as people are using it, it would still exist.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:47:48 AM

Bounties has always been the way that ICOs used to promote their coins to as much cryptocurrency users as possible and seeing that it is a way to earn some free money then people will always participate in it. Although I agree that all things must come to an end eventually it will actually be a while before they find a suitable replacement for the services offered by bounty hunters

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:54:08 AM

As long as there are ICOs, bounty campaigns will continue. Like the observations of others, I do wish managers would filter and limits bounty participants so stakes and rewards would be substantial.

Agree with you, and would like to add that there will always be enough ICOs to participate in Wink Because author was worried about the decreasing of quantity of ICOs. I think there always will be those who decided to turn their business or their idea into the blockchain field.
Another question is would they need such type of advertisement as bounty program? Nobody knows. Maybe all of us will get skill not only in posting on this forum but in photoshop, video making and etc. and this forum will become a base of freelancers instead of crypto-enthusiasts Grin

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Television123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:54:49 AM

I quite agree with you on some aspects. this is the benefit in signature bounty .
one person can do only 1 signature campaign at a time .

but in twitter or FB bounty one person can do twitter and fb bounty of all projects at same time .
so this makes it useless .
there should be a limit for number of projects at a time for a bounty hunter .
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:57:56 AM

I quite agree with you on some aspects. this is the benefit in signature bounty .
one person can do only 1 signature campaign at a time .

but in twitter or FB bounty one person can do twitter and fb bounty of all projects at same time .
so this makes it useless .
there should be a limit for number of projects at a time for a bounty hunter .

Of course you're right. In companies, signature is not so bad, but in social networks, the trend is very deplorable. Every day there are more and more participants, lots of bots and participants who are not honestly trying to make money. I think soon we will come to the fact that to participate in social companies people will have to undergo verification.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:02:05 PM

If monthly one project per bounty manager per month will be released on the forum? I think that would be more fun since project team paper and proposal will be reviewed until to the bone, one mistake, and this project will not be accepted by them since they have more time to background check everything before accepting the project, and scam project or people who just nicely copied someones else will bepoint out in no time, and surely this project will reach exchange before even finishing the ICO and that would be wonderful.
iegova

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:22:46 PM

I think that the bounty campaigns as well as the bounty hunters will be more and more. I think the next couple of years will grow even more.The only percentage of the scam will be more...
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 12:41:59 PM

as they say, "only the strongest remain." In the future, to remain in generosity, there will be great demands. Beginners will not tolerate. So, now you need to do everything to pump out your account
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:51:17 PM

Well you are right to some extent that there are lot of people in the bounty campaign business now but it would have been a great advantage if you have at least a Member account in order to participate in signature campaign. Till now, signature bounty campaign is still not crowded and you can still get some bucks in it. I don't see it as the end of bounty campaign.

nontyler123

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:11:44 AM

Yes I agree with you this can happen because most of the bounty are getting scammed now because of ICO fails or Scam and the number of participants are also increasing in the bounty so funds are getting lower and lower so this can happen in a year or two.
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:43:12 PM

ya this is possible in the near future as the no of good bounty programs are decreasing and scams are increasing and also the no of participants are also increasing
fuck4ass

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:51:43 PM

The conclusion I took from this thread was "lots of projects, but more participants". I really do not like bounty managers who do not limit their participants in a project bounty program. Income will decrease further if participants are not limited and ultimately. As a result many bounty hunters who feel wasted time. For a scam project problem, it is also very detrimental. Because the bounty hunter is just told to work consecrated course. And the result is nothing. That is very harmful. But do not be afraid. There are still many honest projects and struggling to touch the soft cap and hard cap.
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:05:18 PM

As long as there are ICOs, bounty campaigns will continue. Like the observations of others, I do wish managers would filter and limits bounty participants so stakes and rewards would be substantial.

The problem is not the number of participants. The big problem is the scam projects. This is the one that we have to deal with, because this is killing the bounty.

Rossey

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:12:25 PM

If blockchain technology exist, I think there will be room for innovative project execution which will pave ways for ICO thus bounty.
I don't see blockchain being obsolete anytime soon.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:05:37 PM

I also think that very few people will participate in generosity, because they pay little because of the large number of participants, and it will not be profitable to participate .
jamesndungu1

Activity: 434
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:10:40 PM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.
What do you think about this?

If anyone agrees with me or if someone wants to do a good deed, then share the merit. I would be very grateful  Smiley

There will never be an end to bounty campaigns, the only thing that can change is the number of scam projects that will increase so its good to take due deligence and DYOR before starting working on a project.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:14:11 PM

I don't think ICO will cease to come up and as long there is ICO, there will still be bounties. What I foresee in the coming years is that the crypto community will be highly regulated and this will lead to scrapping of scam ICOs and those without a substantial project. And if such eventually occurs then bounties can go back to the good old days when bounty pays a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: