Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:34:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The End Of The Bounty.  (Read 3621 times)
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:19:31 AM

The bounty won't end.

Nobody could give ICOs and other crypto projects the exposure they really need the way this forum does. Look at how this forum is promoting crypto projects. You can use this forum to have the word about your project marketed not just here but also to Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Steemit, Medium, Youtube, and so many other social media, blog, and other platforms. And all these in exchange of tokens alone. If you hire a marketing firm for all of these tasks, it will be worth thousands and thousands of USD.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bundjoie02

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:30:02 AM

I don't think that Bounty will die so easy. How are they going to advertise themselves? Bounty is the best for them and it is the cheapest, because they pay only part of the money raised.

maybe they can say that this is the end of the bounty, but for me I can say that as long as there is a project and they want to promote it, they will put up a reliable team and the manager will then form a bounty to promote it, then it will still continue and will not die.
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:41:51 AM

It is so sad that most of the bounties project now did not pay the bounty hunter for their effort that made, I don't know what's happening on the ICO project they made, at first they had great promise on their whitepaper but at the end all of this gone and this considered scammed.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:46:57 AM

Yes I agree with you most of the campaigns right now are just scam. What I also don't like in bounty campaign right now is most of the campaign I want to participate is 5 months long now that's why it is hard to trust if it will make a good earning from it or we were just wasting our time for it because of some scammer that will surely give you a headache.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:12:35 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 10:50:14 AM by TheHas

Bounties can still be profitable (or at least a good way to learn about new coins!) but instead of looking at bounties at the ICO stage - perhaps you could look at bounties AFTER the ICO stage.

For example, trade io is doing something like a bounty for the upcoming release of their exchange platform. Check it here https://trade.io/dare-to-share

You can also find other bounties on platforms like steemit. These usually involve a writing competition about a particular ICO, where the best article gets a certain amount of steem.

You can find more steemit bounties in this thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3095567.0

kjbbbbbb865

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:29:31 AM

We can't deny the truth that scammers are just in the corner and some of them are really good at deceiving people from their dirty tactics. Well, if there is a proper regulation that is to be made before a certain ICO can ever put into public, then i think it will somehow make us feel secure to avoid waste of money and time.
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:34:56 AM

We can't deny the truth that scammers are just in the corner and some of them are really good at deceiving people from their dirty tactics. Well, if there is a proper regulation that is to be made before a certain ICO can ever put into public, then i think it will somehow make us feel secure to avoid waste of money and time.
Indeed you can not create a market for yourself without doing adequate marketing. Campaign bounty should be for each project to raise awareness among the crypto community. I know that real participants are getting fewer by the day and bots have improved significantly but still, it is a necessity.
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:33:18 PM

I believe bounty will still exist as long as new projects and new ico keeps coming out, if you understand bounty helps these projects to spread across to many people who might end up buying into these ico's so bounty will exist but the number of participants will increase over time as more get to know about cryptos and bounty.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:27:17 AM

I think most of the participants prefer weekly rewards. But it's not fair for those who live and only receive a small number of tokens just because it needs to be divided into hundreds. and hopefully there will be a solution for that someday. And there must be limitations in the participants like a signature campaign that rewards bitcoins every week. Although at some point the bounty participants leave the campaign before it is terminated because the gift usually takes months
istklin

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:51:51 AM

No need to treat earnings in bounty campaigns too seriously. For me it's just an additional incentive to communicate more on the forum. The situation in the cryptocurrency market is deteriorating and this is reflected in the bounty.
jdkly

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:51:57 AM

If the bounty is over, there may be an updated model to replace it. But technology has not stopped growing, and it is growing faster than we thought
kajiado

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:01:35 AM

Some piss on peoples handwork, change the bounty rules randomly never send coins etc. Its pretty hard figuring what is worthwhile to spend the time to the opaque methods that they use.
MIXXtagger

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:05:46 AM

Over time, the model of bounty companies may change and there will be some new formats of bounty. But in some form they will exist as they need advertising.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:07:36 AM

It will last for a long times since they are a brand new industry which are developing time by time. We can see them will be better in the future, more legit project and great one will show up.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 06:39:10 AM

The industry is growing every day so that it could appear a new ICO project. And emerging new ICO grow so much from last year. We here know that the ICO project and presents a different concept. But amid the many popping up this new ICO minor problems such as some projects failed and fraud.

yomikiyao

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:49:07 AM

The industry is growing every day so that it could appear a new ICO project. And emerging new ICO grow so much from last year. We here know that the ICO project and presents a different concept. But amid the many popping up this new ICO minor problems such as some projects failed and fraud.
This is inevitable, but it will not cause fewer and fewer ICO projects. Only the decline of the whole market will affect it.
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:50:38 AM

I do not think that far. As I know from day to day interest in crypto and ICO is always increasing. So I think bounty will not end as long as crypto is still there.
LyaBog

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:54:27 AM

there is nothing to be surprised ... all good things have a property to end.  once bitcoin cost cents, and now thousands and it can afford not everyone.  also ICO, it will become more difficult and not everyone can afford to participate in them.
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:03:49 AM

There are concepts in peoples mind which they will love to translate to business. So long as there are people there are also ideas which i know is true. More bounty will still be out  though all may not be legit but some will still go all the way to conclude and send reward to patrons.
linhna2712

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:52:39 PM

the increase in the number of bounty hunters certainly increases the success of ico, but seeing from its many scam ICOs is probably something bad, perhaps in the future the number of ICOs that scam more in comparison with their real
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: