Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:41:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The End Of The Bounty.  (Read 3621 times)
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:31:03 AM

Imho main problem is a fake accounts and bots. It's very massive in the social bounty campaigns. No conversion has such accounts for ICO goals. But they also need to be paid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:37:49 AM

As a matter of fact, there should be limitation to the number of bounty participants thes Days. Once, we all know many are now aware of bounty and will love to participate in the bounty program. This really needed to be attended to by all bounty managers so everything would make sense as expected. Thanks
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:58:35 AM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.
What do you think about this?

I am not sure, but with this kind of discussion, there is a concern that you feel if the bounty project will disappear. I think we need regulation that can cover the law so that investors can be protected from some ico scam. and especially for bounty hunters. there are actually many opportunities you can get from involvement in crypto. I think extend your knowledge. because crypto business can be done in many ways to gain profit.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:10:50 AM

ICOs are the trend in 2018 and I don't think they are going to end soon because they are profitable and a lot of people are interested to invest in them. Probably the number of them will lower until next year but still there are going to appear new ones even if most of them are scam or just copies. A good investor should know how to choose a good ICO because there are some things you have to look for.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:11:40 AM

Strange proposition on this bounty discussion even though i personally were skeptical about the whole bounty thing before. But after awhile, I realized it is the best and cheapest promotion for any new crypto or startups. Most are paying their own tokens which could practically worth zero if the crowdfunding failed. The risk is at the lowest for them as no real money being forked out.

Bounty campaign is just part of the whole marketing dynamic. The effectiveness still depends on the companies how they conduct their campaign.And bounty marketing covers too wide scope and doesn't bound to certain marketing channel.  
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:16:40 AM

In my opinion, the number of participants in bounty programs seems to be very much these days and its really a thing to be worried about going into the future. The blockchain is a vast area where ideas can be built upon. I think we still have some years to go before bounty campaigns would start going extinct. Bounty managers need to be having a cap on participants participating in any bounty program
PUNjabSee

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:20:48 AM

I think despite the precarious situation with a lot of bounty scam but it will not close a good bounty, I think bounty will not die just like that, the article of every bounty company and project desperately need support from bounty participants in launching their goals so that they persistently struggle to promote products and projects, bounty participants is one of the strengths that can boost the popularity and progress of certain corporate projects and ICO. consequently I conclude that bounty will never end because of the role of full importance in fighting for a company project.
alexandrofff

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:24:24 AM

LuckyToken has one of the best bounties so it is not the end
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:25:48 AM

I noticed that also. I check the bounty sections in service which bounty are paid with BTC or eth and in bounty section in altcoins but only few already. I wonder why there are less already. Not like previous year 2017 at the end of quarter there are lots of bounty to choose. But what I think bounty will never end. It's like a major thing here. Most ICO's needs bounty to promote and get investors. Specially now that google ban Crypto Ads now. Scam is in any business here. It can be in an established coins or new coins or tokens. But scam can't be the cause of the end of bounty. Let us just hope it will be back to more business again.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Audistar

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:29:18 AM

In my opinion, the number of participants in bounty programs seems to be very much these days and its really a thing to be worried about going into the future. The blockchain is a vast area where ideas can be built upon. I think we still have some years to go before bounty campaigns would start going extinct. Bounty managers need to be having a cap on participants participating in any bounty program

On the contrary, having a lot of bounty participants in the ledger is really a good thing. It means that at the jump start the ICO is getting attention.
I am also in favor with limits in participants, and I believe this is largely implemented. But what is not practiced at present is limits with the number of participant considering ranks. I don't really if it is advantageous though.
But I fully support bounty campaigns, and I don't believe that it will end soon enough. AFter all, this is a mechanism of promoting ICOs.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:35:54 AM

I really do not like it when bounty managers do not limit the number of participants. I believe that this is not right and not fair. Now a lot of people want to participate in the bounty. Often the bounty does not have a lot of money. I've had cases when I got less than 5 dollars for 20 weeks of TW&FB bounty. And such things will faster kill the bounty than anything else.

Last year, i participated in a bounty that paid me $10 for two weeks of Signature Campaign for being posting more than 30 posts weekly, this was something extremely dumb, obviously that this ICO was a failure anyways.

Well, that is a terrible offer that you've got. If the payment is 10$ in that two weeks, it is still understandable if the post requirements is low too. You could have gotten more in other campaigns. Like, 50$ per 30 posts.

But, why did you participate though, knowing that the ICO is a failure?
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:49:28 AM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.

This day is really coming, but even when it comes to those campaigns that are well paid and legit. Unlike today the hard work and most of the campaigns are scams. It's a good time because and of course our tiredness is given to promote the campaign properly.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:51:57 AM

You have a point but I believe as long as there are ICO or new projects, bounty campaigns will still exist. Bounty is a good way of promoting the projects especially so that there are alot of participants that could help the promotion of the project.

Papilio

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:58:19 AM

I think that ICO will not finish its activities for a long time, will soon tighten the rules of participation in the company and the number of participants. So many newcomers will depart.
Granit0

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

The number of participants is growing mainly in social networks bounty campaign. In the media, the blog - list of those wishing to participate less. Learn, how to produce high-quality content. Then it will be much easier for you.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:02:11 AM

I dont think it is the end of the bounty. Yes you are right there ara many ICO's and participants but you can still earn money, you need a little chance.

Stigmuu

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:03:16 AM

Other bounties are scam, and others are not.. bounty is a start up to.make token be known and popular,so that it can gain new investors..  bounty will end if it is no longer needed to advertise your token or to make it popular..
acell101

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:07:17 AM

If that moment will come then it would be the saddest moment for those people who take bounty as a full time job. Many quit their job because they earn more in doing bountys.. But I dont think that would never happen because there were many bounties existing when I do my research.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:18:12 AM

well it is not that hard to earn money by joining bounty campaign. it is a good thing to ICOs if there are many participants in their bounty but a bad thing to bounty hunters. ICOs offer bounty because they want to spread or advertise their product. their are ICOs that don't offer bounty but they have a backer or a huge supporter or pay a popular/influential people to promote there ICO but what about ICOs that don't have this? they need to offer bounty so they will have a higher chance to succeed. bounty is like a billboards. billboards present large advertisements to passing pedestrians and drivers. so for me bounty will continue as long as new projects created.
barontamago

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:28:31 AM

I agree that the bounties will be ended because it is the way of advertisement of the company. I also think that limiting the participants is a good thing because to be fair with the reward of the bounty hunter, also there are many bounties to join with.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: