Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:29:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The End Of The Bounty.  (Read 3621 times)
thongnguyen1868

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:53:48 PM

It won't be happen because bounty are in the high trend now, there are a lot of ICO has been created and I believe that they are getting bigger and better. We can see future with many working products for crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waldocarter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:59:51 PM

I think the bounty will exist more than one year. There are a lot of spheres for the implementation of the block chain , and there will be a lot of projects accordingly. A bounty is advertising, without advertising at the present time - nowhere

HerreraMJ

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:02:38 PM

They will not end, and if they do it won't happen on a near future, everyday more and more ICOs are appearing along with their bounty campaigns, even though many of them are scam the ones that work a giving the profit wanted.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
kris679

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:05:39 PM

I think it's just that over time, all the projects will begin to introduce restrictions on the introductory members because people will soon stop doing this and so many people in the projects, and there are also new restrictions recorded and all of this is our future ready!
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:07:44 PM

I really do not like it when bounty managers do not limit the number of participants. I believe that this is not right and not fair. Now a lot of people want to participate in the bounty. Often the bounty does not have a lot of money. I've had cases when I got less than 5 dollars for 20 weeks of TW&FB bounty. And such things will faster kill the bounty than anything else.

I agree with @Encelad. Bounty managers should adopt the system of Limiting participation opportunities. that sounds like a good idea to me. Although, I have seen some reject participations from  junior members. And $5 after 20 weeks is like Punishment, Discouraging
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:13:16 PM

I really do not like it when bounty managers do not limit the number of participants. I believe that this is not right and not fair. Now a lot of people want to participate in the bounty. Often the bounty does not have a lot of money. I've had cases when I got less than 5 dollars for 20 weeks of TW&FB bounty. And such things will faster kill the bounty than anything else.

I agree with @Encelad. Bounty managers should adopt the system of Limiting participation opportunities. that sounds like a good idea to me. Although, I have seen some reject participations from  junior members. And $5 after 20 weeks is like Punishment, Discouraging

$5 after 20 weeks! omg! I think bounty0x.io is a good option cause the rewards are fixed, tokens not stakes.
always check the math/rules of a bounty before joining.
Mercedes1107

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:14:49 PM

I quite agree with you. I believe that there will be even more in the coming year. Perhaps in the future will create a new system of selection and registration of ICO, because half of the projects will simply be garbage. Even now, to find a normal project, you need to research thoroughly. I  hope this will be settled.
ArgentZykov84

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:26:51 PM

In the crypto currency market, everything changes very quickly. Today Bitcoin falls, and everything else, from this suffers, including Icos and Bounty Company. But when it starts to grow, everything will be fine.
Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.
What do you think about this?

If anyone agrees with me or if someone wants to do a good deed, then share the merit. I would be very grateful  Smiley

Of course, you are right in full, soon it will be impossible to make money, but as long as there is such an opportunity, it is necessary to work here.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Maxbold123

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:42:21 PM

Bounty of these days are too saturated and less profitable like it use to be. Just like most ICO of nowadays which hardly reach their soft cap due to low profitability and hence decline in rate of demand.Bounty may become that worse with the rate at which they are springing up these days.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:48:54 PM

What you have said is right. with the rate ICOs gets chuned out everyday, definitely the trend wont last for long. I can remember sometime last year when people raised millions of dollars for ICO within some few minutes. But today, is almost impossible for projects to raise some amount of money . And now also it is only quality projects with a working product that can survive in the ICO market, the rate of ICOs is also decreasing because people don't freely join ICO the way it was before now. I agree with you over time, there wont be bounties again because ICO trend must have ended.
JGreg96

Activity: 602
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:59:27 PM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.

If anyone agrees with me or if someone wants to do a good deed, then share the merit. I would be very grateful  Smiley

In the past bounties weren't overcrowded so rewards were high and more people were attracted to making bounties. It's also true that in the past the ethereum price was lower so if you got 100$ in token, you could convert them in 2/3 eth or more. Now there is only one section that remains "constant": translations. But in this section the number of candidates has increased exponentially

BTCBTCBTC
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:03:24 PM

I disagree, I think the opposite will happen because the competition for bounty campaign is expected to reduce along with the increasing number of bounty scams. A lot of recent bounty campaigns still haven't give their reward or list their tokens and this has become very alarming for bounty hunters so I guess unless the market recovers and the bounty campaigns began actually paying again then maybe what you said will actually happen.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
banhmicohaiz88

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:48:35 AM

There will not be an end to ICOs thats for sure.They will be regulated and there will be thousands of them.Some of them will not have bounties and they will be great ICOs and others with bounties less valuable.You need to DYOR before you start bounty.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 01:02:58 PM

Too many people are involved in the bounty, but there are a lot of projects, you can always find a good project with a small number of participants and earn good money.
We can find a good project if we have time ti search some of them.
As of now it was too find of them and some of the bounty campaign was not totally paying us for our bounty rewards we doing of there project releasing.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:19:55 PM

Good projects do not need bounty campaigns. And there will not be enough advertised, not everyone knows how to sell their product. It seems to me that with time the bounty of the campaign on social networks will disappear because I think that there the influx of buyers is very small.
localcrypto

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:22:18 PM

if anything getting paid we claim it ends and nt useful and lot of negativity but in reality, it is nt this way we should work in patience every now and then for bounty success we can see bounty success mostly in bull market
ichanjay

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:24:09 PM

I don't think bounty will end. As long as there are new ICOs there will always be bounties. It's one way of promoting their coins and gaining attention with different type of social media.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:25:24 PM

You are right, they have to have a limit for the number of participants so that they will not be bothered in rewarding each and every one of the bounty hunters that are into their bounty! Smiley
ailyn30

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Anonymous warrior

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:26:07 PM

Just stay on the line Don't lose hope you will be rewarded soon. Maybe not now but soon Smiley just patiently wait. and the bounty is not dead. The dead are those who is dead.

I AM THE CRYPTO CURRENCY!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: