Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:39:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The End Of The Bounty.  (Read 3621 times)
hasbdzb8382

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:48:16 AM

I do not know whether bounties will end. I do see a whole lot of ybounties though nowadays. Not a whole lot of decent projects, luckily I found one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:56:23 AM

If ICOs and new altcoin development, bounty also grows well! These are developers and project managers who are very effective in attracting members and investors! Of course, over time, there will be more appropriate approaches
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:19:52 AM

As the growing of the ICOs that offer the bounty, the participants or bounty hunters are also still growing massively.
I often experience when I got the bounty campaigns for some months and then I got really a painful reward. It was really disgusting.
However, that is like a competition for each other. We should not be stressful on the result. Just research more bounty programs that have a good prospect. You can find out them with the very interesting rewards. In brief, I will not think that bounty will end because of these.
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:21:59 AM

When you join the bounty program if it is due to end the program has mobilized the necessary funds, the bounty project will automatically end and the manager they will share your stake based on the location. as well as your score
Bebyduhai

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:22:42 AM

There will always be bounty
You just need to make the right decision about which bounty to join
Ignore every bounty with excessive participants
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:23:08 AM

When you join the bounty program if it is due to end the program has mobilized the necessary funds, the bounty project will automatically end and the manager they will share your stake based on the location. as well as your score
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

I agree with your point of view that there are many ICO projects out there and that ICO scam rates are massive. But if that's the end of the bounty in the future, then I'm afraid that's not groundless. I believe that in the future, people will have more knowledge in choosing the ICO and the scam ICO will not be able to survive anymore. Moreover, will need to have control, for example, the mods on the bitcointalk forum will be responsible for censoring the ICO before allowing bounty creation.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:38:07 AM

I dont think that the bounty campaign and the initial coin offerings will come to a end andy time soon. Because the initial coin offering hype is still going. They are everyday so much new ico starting. And somehow everyone of them reached their softcap. And everyone of them has also a bounty campaign. There are so many bounty hunters. And they are promoting them like crazy. So for me these dont looks like that theres any end near for these kind of campaigns. I think the opposite, it would be even more in future!
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:43:43 AM

Investing in bounty programs is really valuable to me, I've spent money on bounty programs and at the end of the program I will get some money from participating in those programs, it well worth the work I have spent
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:48:48 AM

I dont think that the bounty campaign and the initial coin offerings will come to a end andy time soon. Because the initial coin offering hype is still going. They are everyday so much new ico starting. And somehow everyone of them reached their softcap. And everyone of them has also a bounty campaign. There are so many bounty hunters. And they are promoting them like crazy. So for me these dont looks like that theres any end near for these kind of campaigns. I think the opposite, it would be even more in future!

Yes you have a point dude but the problem in the current situation its so hard to indentify which bounty project is legit or will boom in the market. Buy yes bounty will never be end because day by day theres a new project that introduced in this forum site.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:53:50 AM

Investing in bounty programs is really valuable to me, I've spent money on bounty programs and at the end of the program I will get some money from participating in those programs, it well worth the work I have spent
Of course the time spent on the bounty in most cases is worth it. Of course, many projects scam , but unfortunately this can not be avoided. It is necessary to participate only in good projects which can bring your product to market. Of course, there is not a lot , but we can choose.
opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:37:21 PM

You just said my mind. Bounty has already gone. Imagine engaging in a campaign for about eight weeks and the coins you get is just about four dollars in value. Gone are the days when people used to get some thousands of buck as a payment for bounty campaigns in coins they campaign for.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

Its very sad when we receive just a small amount of coins after 1, 2-3 months of our effort and promotion it is all because of high number of participation. Participation must be limited before bounty start Some will left the bounties because of less reward due to high no of participation and I believe in coming month or year participation will increase regularly. But I won't say bounties will disappear it will remain to continue as it is but might be some rules and conditions can be changed by the time. I think in the coming time most of the ICO's will ask KYC and those who does not want to give their KYC will loose their stakes or left the bounty work.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

Those who live in developing countries can still earn enough for their salary as their living expenses are much less but for people like me now trying to earn from bounties only to make a living is getting harder and harder as more and more people join in and also cheaters and thieves try to steal our work and gt money that should belong to us instead. When you see too many greedy people spamming the content creations with like ten blog submissions on free blogging platforms to get all the stakes it puts me off now to do videos on a daily basis like I used to, so I am now cutting down on videos as I do not get paid the kind of rates I used to in the past. I hope the bounty situation will improve but I feel I can no longer rely on bounties anymore as my primary source of income but am doing them because it ads some income to our monthly pot.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
keloy cavajan

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:12:42 PM

I do not know if it's the end of the bounties, but for now, participating is just a waste of time. But anyway you can get a lot of goof tokens fi you participating in the same time - in many projects
genzo

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:40:40 PM

There will not be an end to ICOs thats for sure.They will be regulated and there will be thousands of them.Some of them will not have bounties and they will be great ICOs and others with bounties less valuable.You need to DYOR before you start bounty
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:44:25 PM

Ya you have a point. It is true more and more ICO projects are becoming scams and most of the time you could not really detect which one is real and which one is fake. Just recently i been a victim of 2 fake ICO projects. The developers became scammers, they didnt pay us and the other paid but the whole dev team disappeared. No value to tokens.

hoosen

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:50:04 PM

There are a lot of participants, but there are a lot of projects. So I do not consider this a big problem. Moreover, the budgets of the campaigns are large, enough for all.
cryptoherr

Activity: 114

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

i can agree with you taht bounty participants are increasing, but you forgot one very important aspect in my opinion. You forgot the fact that more and more People are getting into crypto and investing in icos

jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:55:08 PM

I really do not like it when bounty managers do not limit the number of participants. I believe that this is not right and not fair. Now a lot of people want to participate in the bounty. Often the bounty does not have a lot of money. I've had cases when I got less than 5 dollars for 20 weeks of TW&FB bounty. And such things will faster kill the bounty than anything else.
in 20 weeks and you get $ 5. That is an injustice to you. I have never participated in such bounty. But ICO projects want more people to invest in their projects so they want more bounty participants to promote their projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: