Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:20:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The End Of The Bounty.  (Read 3621 times)
krakovich

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

I really hope that the bounty will last as long as possible. Recently it is not very profitable advertising for the company. Therefore, I hope that another year will last

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:17:41 PM

Currently, there are a huge number of ICO projects. Of course, we all understand that half of these projects are either Scam or just very weak projects that nobody needs. But now there are at least such projects. What will be in a year, when the ICO every day will be less and less until it reaches the point that one project per month will be released? It is also worth mentioning that the number of participants in the bounty companies is increasing day by day, and the money allocated to the bounty companies are becoming less.  Conclusion: the bounty of the company will exist for another year, or a maximum of two.
What do you think about this?

If anyone agrees with me or if someone wants to do a good deed, then share the merit. I would be very grateful  Smiley

I do not see any prerequisites for the fact that the company's bounties can cease to exist, as the popularity of crypto currency is growing, and the number of projects is increasing, and the demand for bounty of the company is also growing. But to choose a worthy company is really hard.
parneitak

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

the bounty will not disappear anywhere. In the current form, he will live another two to three years. And then it will change, become something new. Something like evolution, ladies and gentlemen.
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:11:37 PM

I think someday ICO companies will lose such an advertising channel as bounty because of a huge amount of participants and low rewards, no one will work for pennies. ICO companies must change rules for their bounties and make them more strict and maybe difficult
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 06:25:49 PM

ICO projects want more people to invest in their projects, so that participants work for a small award, there will soon be fewer participants and less ICO.
Frayz

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:31:16 PM

I think that the number of Bounty campaigns will only grow as it is primarily beneficial for the managers of the company. The cost of conducting a bounty is much lower than advertising in Google.

• Pavo IoT - The Blockchain Platform for the AgTech Ecosystem •
Website ܀ Telegram [EN] ܀ Telegram [RU] ܀ Facebook ܀ Instagram
Whitepaper ܀ Onepager ܀ Twitter ܀ LinkedIn
Furzo

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:33:28 PM

Ico projects will still exist as a matter of fact ico are much popular now than last year and the investors are increasing day by day so basically bounties will still exist as long they are good ico projects ideas launch every week, and I dont think if many participants will be the problem if we look in the good side if they are lots of participants there will be higher of chance that bounty will succeed and bounty hunters get paid.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:42:29 PM

I don't agree. There are plenty of possibilities to make money in bounty. Of course, i don't want to share them. But that is definitely not the end of bounty in crypto
I do not think that we should be afraid of the end of the bounty era. After one era ends, another begins. Many bounty hunters themselves stopped participating in bounty programs as they became investors or traders. A similar change of activity awaits the rest of the bounty hunters. There's nothing bad about that.
tayecrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:48:26 PM

I suggest that there should be a crypto organization that will have offices in some countries.. Then any company or group that wants to launch is own ico will have to visit the office for review and approval before Announcing it... And this will work out with the partners of crypto forums and exchange..any ico that doesn't have approval should not have his ico announced on this forum and exchanges should also not approved them. This will help to curb all this scam project coming up every minute.
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:52:06 PM

On the cryptocurrency market, everything changes very quickly. Today bitcoin falls and everything else suffers from this, including the ICOs and the bounty campaign. But if it starts to grow, everything will become normal.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:00:07 PM

I don't think bounty era will end in nearest future . Some of campaigns may dissapear or be replaced by another type of campaigns , but bounty industry will continue to implement it's function - advertising . If crypto industry will evolve in something much more global than we have today , I'm afraid that crypto advertising function would be centralized by some big organizations and thus , bounties as we know them today would dissapear . But I don't think it will happen in next few years  .

Tim Murray

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:00:14 PM
Merited by Andrey.M (5)

I think that the Bounty will live for a long time. But, to participate in the Bounty you need to choose only the project that you personally would invest in. There should be no shame in front of other people for advertising any fraud.
Voloshin2981

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:01:08 PM

The best way to advertise ISO, this is the very generosity at the various bounties, so in the future it will not soon be enough to end the generosity
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:12:11 PM

I think ico will become in some way different to claim and invest!Many scam projects release in this year,and bounty pool is very low at many projects,new icos is coming out each day and part of them dont rich even soft cap this hit bounty participators becose u lost ur time,and dont get anything from that!I think i near future will coming out ico regulations and shit icos will go away,and big bounty rewards will coming back like in old days!

PaidFudder

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:19:27 PM

On the cryptocurrency market, everything changes very quickly. Today bitcoin falls and everything else suffers from this, including the ICOs and the bounty campaign. But if it starts to grow, everything will become normal.

It is widely known that in summer traders go from cryptocurrency to fiat in order to calculate their profits. In any case it will start to grow after the summer and this tendency can be observed in all markets. It's not an assumption but a statement, so there's no need to worry right now.

Filds

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:21:04 PM

not the end of the bounty. But in our time you need to carefully choose the bounty, and the competition grows!
libratiz

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:22:20 PM

Scam projects will continue to exist as long as there are opportunities, and it's our job to be more careful in choosing a bounty campaign project.
Regarding the distribution of tokens received little due to unlimited number of participants, it's a matter of managing managers, and I'm always thankful whatever I get, because there are still many opportunities during the bounty project campaign still exist.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:44:52 PM

It is widely known that in summer traders go from cryptocurrency to fiat in order to calculate their profits. In any case it will start to grow after the summer and this tendency can be observed in all markets. It's not an assumption but a statement, so there's no need to worry right now.

Yes the End of bounty is not possible, besides it will be more profitable than any passive income that can be seen inside the forum.
metazort

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:47:54 PM

Yes it may happen. The bounty may end someday, but we cannot determine when the time will pass. Bounty is very purposeful and useful for the ICO projects and also for the bounty hunters. Like or dislike, bounty has a good impression and impact to the progress of the ICO project. I don't expect that bounty will end. But, if the bounty really ends, I'm ready.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:02:14 PM

I do not dare to conclude about a gift that lasts 1 (one) or 2 (two) years or more. From one side I agree with you about half of all projects that are ultimately a scam. Because I feel lost spirit if the token that I will pocket not many who need so that my goal of participating in bounty is not achieved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: