Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:20:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or ETH for long term  (Read 3633 times)
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:58:11 PM

I'll try to invest in Ethereum because this coin has a value that is lower than the Bitcoin. Ethereum coins are very nice and I often benefit from saving the Ethereum.
but if you want to earn huge profits in the same time period better invest in bitcoin, because the price per coin is also very expensive and very far away from the price ethereum

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:05:13 PM

if I think the two coin eth and btc is like the king and queen of his crypto both have the same quality for both long and short term both quality and profitable.

Although I do not like it when people start to call the cryptocurrencies Kings or queens, I agree that both Bitcoin and Ethereum are great for a long-term trading.
it is very true because the two coins have the same potential to increase the price is very good and very profitable if in making long-term investment

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:01:41 PM

I'll try to invest in Ethereum because this coin has a value that is lower than the Bitcoin. Ethereum coins are very nice and I often benefit from saving the Ethereum.
but if you want to earn huge profits in the same time period better invest in bitcoin, because the price per coin is also very expensive and very far away from the price ethereum
The price of not be a benchmark to get many advantages or not, because investing with ETH also can make us get great benefits.
I think both of them had the same advantage, if we really can make both a great investment.
danglinhdan18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:28:05 AM

You need to have both bitcoin and Ethereum in your investment portfolio. There is no need to oppose them to each other, only a balanced portfolio, and not individual coins will give a super profit.
verrela10

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:23:21 AM

Both are best coins in cryptocurrency, bitcoin is number one, and eth is number two. if you wanna get more profit in investment, choose eth because the price is lower than bitcoin. so if it can grow absolutly you'll get much profit

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
luckyangel2021

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:28:02 AM

I personally think Bitcoin and Ethereum will be successful in their own ways, Bitcoin will be used for storage of value purposes whilst ETH will be used for more transactional nature (along with powering platforms).

If you are looking for potential for meteoric rise like BTC had this year...I think ETH might fit that bill if (hopefully when) it switches to PoS.

Bitcoin I dont think will hit 100K this year (10x Multiplier) but I have no doubt it will continue to grow.

I think both are solid investments but a 50/50 split into those two seems safe..however, I think ETH will have bigger gains in comparison this coming year.
cryptovet2020

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:28:51 AM

Do you have many other types of investments?

Whilst they may seem good, putting all your eggs in one or two baskets is unnecessarily risky. You can mitigate the risk by spreading your portfolio. This will temper losses and gains and will lead your investment to grow with crypto more broadly, rather than you betting on the one thing.

If it were me, I'd spread the 10k over 15ish coins. Weight it towards the top in terms of highest popularity, but spread it around.
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:10:21 AM

In case, when you have enough money to invest in both cryptocurrencies, buy Ethereum and Bitcoins. I suppose that the proportions will be like this: 60% ETH and 40% Bitcoin. ETH might be growing faster.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:34:15 AM

In case, when you have enough money to invest in both cryptocurrencies, buy Ethereum and Bitcoins. I suppose that the proportions will be like this: 60% ETH and 40% Bitcoin. ETH might be growing faster.

I guess 50:50 is a great idea too because he can take a nice profit in the future. although ethereum might be growing faster, ethereum depends on bitcoin price, so when bitcoin is down, the ethereum price can get down too and sometimes its down more than 10%. so you need to decide on how much money you want to use to invest in bitcoin and ethereum.
Affilate User

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:34:53 AM

for the long term I prefer bitcoin than ethereum because bitcoin has a very high demand and has a very limited total supply and not only that bitcoin can also be accepted for some platforms in the world so that it can make bitcoin prices very expensive.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:55:29 AM

For me if you want to invest in long term invest i suggest both because bitcoin and ethereum is a good coins in investing this two coins is a very profitale and a very promising coin
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

for the long term I prefer bitcoin than ethereum because bitcoin has a very high demand and has a very limited total supply and not only that bitcoin can also be accepted for some platforms in the world so that it can make bitcoin prices very expensive.

Probably true both have something that is worth our time. Bitcoin has price high price, ethereum is accepted by every ICO. In other world we need to have both at least in some amount.
Peple

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:58:53 PM

many experts say that the leadership of bitcoin does not last forever and make a choice in favor of the etherium, I agree with them
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:18:44 PM

They are both good to invest in. Also, Bitcoin is more stable and less risky than ETH, but profit won`t be great. What about ETH, its very good and promising coin ( now it cost around 400$), if you invest in, you should have nice profit for a long-term. I recommend you to buy both of them.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:35:33 PM

now is the right time to buy bitcoin or ethereum, since the market always showing red and the price are falling day after day. both of coins are very promising and profitable for long term investment, i would suggest you to hold for 6 up to 12 months holding. we can say the proper time to hold is 12 months. so you will not get panic easily and will not impact too serious with bear situation. long term period investment are always my firat option to inbest in cryptocurrency.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
ZhugeKongming

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:36:35 PM

Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency I have saved for a long time. Although I will buy ETH, my ETH is only used to convert other altcoins!
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:43:36 PM

u can study their history. bitcoin has always been a reliable coin from 2008 to the present. everyone has heard that ETC was invaded. so the ETC team created the ether in 2015. ether is still a young coin. bitcoin is the best choice.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:26:53 PM

I would either split or double my investment for both currencies. Not only considered are the top altcoins but both battles and claims the number one coin. Both currencies are good for hodling long and short term. An annual investment would provide you great profit. Though you can hold for 3 to 5 years now is not a bad time to start.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:03:08 PM

The price does not matter here. You can buy 0.1 Bitcoin, and it will be OK. As for the long-term question, here I would better choose Bitcoin. With time, this cryptocurrency will be gradually growing. It is the base of the market.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:17:28 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins and are very good to hold in the long run. There is no definite time limit to gain profits, all you have to do is monitor the market and when the market increases you can sell and buy back when the market is down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: