Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:04:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or ETH for long term  (Read 3633 times)
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:03:44 PM

I prefer choosing ethereum rather than bitcoin. As you can see in the chart. Ethereum is faster to pump than bitcoin. Also research for their team and whitepaper.
That is true but we don't know if etherum will be always a second coin and it will last for long time cause this is a mystery too for me, investing in bitcoin for long term for me offer you to be more confident about your invested money.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:08:05 PM

Both are good in terms of market cap and potential but Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies and it rules the entire crypto world. Even though Ethereum is good and have very good potential in the alt coins range I would go with Bitcoin which is familiar in its price, potential and market cap. Preference should be in Bitcoin or you may invest in both like 50% in Bitcoin and 50% in Ethereum if you are looking for investment.
blumkinnn

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:26:44 PM

Both coins are strong and very popular, even do not know which one to choose, probably all the same Bitcoin, as investing in it, we minimize risks.

Ortorturus

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:39:19 PM

Both coins are strong and very popular, even do not know which one to choose, probably all the same Bitcoin, as investing in it, we minimize risks.
I also prefer Bitcoin, because this coin is number one, among all crypto currency, it has the maximum level of confidence among investors.
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:57:35 PM

I think that for a long-term perspective, it is better to buy ETH. Both coins are pretty good and popular, but I think you'd better buy ETH for a few years. But it's better to buy these two coins, I think it will also bring you a profit.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:06:59 PM

Hey all.

I am confused about these two (BTC and ETH), which one is best to invest/hold for long term ?? How much time I should hold from these two?? Price is going up now a days, what is the best time to buy ? I should wait for buy right now ?

buy and hold bitcoin and ethereum, because both are the best cryptocurrency
just hold it until 2020 and sell a half in good price,,
if you want t buy, now is the best time or if you have your own analysis, just follow your analysis mate  Wink

AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:00:35 PM

I also prefer Bitcoin, because this coin is number one, among all crypto currency, it has the maximum level of confidence among investors.

It has been number one for a long period of time (always), but now the situation is really changing.
People understand that it is the blockchain technology wich is at the heart of all other crypto-related-things, including bitcoin.
So alts will slowly take over the whole market with their domination over bitcoin, and it will be a pleasure to see it.

mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:16:35 PM

If you define long-term investment, both BTC and ETH are good choices. The investment in crypto will depend on your financial ability. If you have more than $ 20000, it is advisable to invest in ETH. If you have more than $ 20000, consider investing in a BTC. Once you have determined your investment in BTC, you will need a lot of money to get high profit when the exchange rates increase.
ngavanngo22

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:39:06 PM

Long-term investment is that you will have to hold the crypto for at least 6 months to make a profit. And I think you should invest in ETH because the current crypto is very potential, the current altcoins on the market are using Blockchain 2.0 technology of Ethereum to create the Token. This time it is very reasonable to invest and hold the ETH until the end of the year.

luckyindia

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:50:07 PM

I chose both because bitcoin or ethereum is the best coin in the world of cryptocurrency and is great for long-term investing
I have invested in bitcoin or ethereum, because I believe both have a good and very profitable future

Surely these are one of the two most reliable currencies and the ones that most people use daily
since one can invest and both are quite good, but lately Ethereum for me personally is being done
stronger and it is bringing very good profits due to the increase in its value or investing in long-term bitcoins
so that I can give you confidence in your investments
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:06:32 AM

I will choose both coins here Bitcoin is pretty good for hodling and ETH as well. It's like Microsoft and Apple after long years of staying they are here to upgrade the technology that we have today and it's a billion industry that will turn to trillion industry for the next couple of years.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:44:54 AM

Instead of choosing one or the other why not hold both for long term. Diversifying among more top coins should be safer than betting everything on any single coin.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:25:29 AM

the long run to be honest almost all coins are very promising, because it can be said in the long run it is safe. for large fortunes seemed bitcoin give great results if for investment in two to three years ahead.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:17:10 AM

BItcoin and Ethereum both are for long term because they have unique feature of payment platform that is not afford by previous payment solutions. Now, these are named as virtual coin. So, guys some other also looked to be that is BNT, Waves, Steeler etc.
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:22:00 AM

bitcoin and ethereum are good for the longterm invesment.
both are the best of cryptocurrency. Don't worry to hold this both for the longterm investment.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:52:58 AM

Instead of choosing one or the other why not hold both for long term. Diversifying among more top coins should be safer than betting everything on any single coin.

Diversifying your investment is best way to secure your money despite we know that there is a greater risk in this market. We can always try to secure our-self in the best possible way. Bitcoin is surely the best coin to hold because of various reasons like growth, feature and so one but so does ETH is which also provided its utility to crypto market and is very powerful coin. I think the growth ratio of both coins is nearly equal, so to play on safe side one should invest 60:40 for Bitcoin and ETH.
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:07:50 AM

for the long term there really is no difference between the two of them, I think bitcoin and ethereum have good potential for long term, for example 6-12 months or maybe years.

bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:21:45 AM

Both of them invest quite well for long term Smiley Bitcoin is more powerful and safer than long term thinking. Ethereum is also quite a good coin but I choose bitcoin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:39:39 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are equally good if for the long term because they are both equally profitable and the price of ethereum also follows the price of bitcoin, where bitcoin begins to rise ethereum also so, vice versa.
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:23:55 AM

These 2 cryptocoins are similarly best for long-term investment. Equally have a growth potential and profitable. So in my point of view i would diversify my investment with this 2 coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: