Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or ETH for long term  (Read 3633 times)
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:22:54 AM

Specifically at this point in time a great opportunity to purchase coins that used to be expensive, and now fell down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:27:57 AM

Hey all.

I am confused about these two (BTC and ETH), which one is best to invest/hold for long term ?? How much time I should hold from these two?? Price is going up now a days, what is the best time to buy ? I should wait for buy right now ?
Personally I would go for Bitcoin just because it has store of value. Sure ethereum is getting utilized for most of the ico but competitors are emerging for it.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
crazyavdik

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

I think you should buy now because i think this will be the start also of rising the price of this too coins for me this two coins are little bit the same because ETH was only depending on bitcoin price value.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:28:18 PM

I still wholeheartedly vote for bitcoin, of course Ethereum is also good, witch at this time is well developed, but bitcoin will play a role in the popularity that it already has.

filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:19:48 PM

Both are good prospect. I suggest to go 50/50 on both currencies. Now. with how long only you can answer that. ideally you can with profits annually and save the rest to gain more or you can just hodl longer if there are no reasons for you to withdraw your investment. About buying, currently we have a bearish market pattern and according to the forecast it may continue towards the end of June. I suggest to wait a little more. You want to buy BTC at $6500 or low and ETH at around $450 or lower.
Good prospects should be ETh, in my opinion this is the most potent current, many ICO projects are based on the MEW contract basis, and almost all ICOs accept ETH, which is proof That ETH is a common and useful coin to the user. I believe in future ETH price will rise higher than BTC.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:49:45 PM

Hey all.

I am confused about these two (BTC and ETH), which one is best to invest/hold for long term ?? How much time I should hold from these two?? Price is going up now a days, what is the best time to buy ? I should wait for buy right now ?

Don’t confused yourself because both of these coin are very good for long term, regarding to how much you are going to invest that’s up to you on how you are willing to lose. You can start buying now and just do averaging everytime the price goes down you buy a portion of your capital this way you won’t be losing that much if the market goes down.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
ThomasV80

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:03:31 PM

if i have money to invest, i will choose both. with a 60% allocation to buy bitcoin, and 40% to buy ethereum. with note that bitcoin and ethereum are not only held in the long run, but also in trading for income per week or month.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:07:39 PM

%80 Bitcoin %20 Ethereum for long term. That's my plan. You can change numbers but the thing is majority must be in Bitcoin.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

Both are good prospect. I suggest to go 50/50 on both currencies. Now. with how long only you can answer that. ideally you can with profits annually and save the rest to gain more or you can just hodl longer if there are no reasons for you to withdraw your investment. About buying, currently we have a bearish market pattern and according to the forecast it may continue towards the end of June. I suggest to wait a little more. You want to buy BTC at $6500 or low and ETH at around $450 or lower.
Good prospects should be ETh, in my opinion this is the most potent current, many ICO projects are based on the MEW contract basis, and almost all ICOs accept ETH, which is proof That ETH is a common and useful coin to the user. I believe in future ETH price will rise higher than BTC.
I will go with both Bitcoin and ETH. There is no such restriction like you cannot hold Bitcoin if you have ETH. Better go with both as both are the most promising crypto currencies in the market. Though the current prices are low but the future expectations are high and like the NEO classicals, we should also prefer the future profits over the current market scenario because in long term, you get a whole rise in the monetary values. There are other factors which prove that Bitcoin and ETH is the best portfolio.
FishsHumnsToo

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:52:48 PM

I would keep both bitcoin and ether, of course everyone will choose proportions. Bitcoin is the tool of accumulation and therefore growth will continue. Ether is simply not available to the nearest competitors at the moment, so it can not be replaced
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:04:11 PM

Hey all.

In the developing process of the crypto market, when the difference between bitcoin and ethereum was established, that was when we had a surge of the altcoin rush. It seems as if the roles have been reversed between bitcoin and ethereum and there is more doubt on bitcoin than anything else. This is why I would advise you hold eth over bitcoin.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:30:06 PM

%80 Bitcoin %20 Ethereum for long term. That's my plan. You can change numbers but the thing is majority must be in Bitcoin.
Yeah, both the coins are good in the perspective of holding for a long-term investment but I would choose to invest major part in bitcoin as the currency have a bigger market and being the crypto king it also offers an enormous potential. However, ethereum is also a good option and is also more developed than bitcoin but bitcoin being most popular is more suitable for investment for long-run...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:31:49 PM

Hey all.

This two coins is a very great coin and both showing great performance now in the market but in this two coin we all know that eventhough the bitcoin is not in good condition  it is more better than Ethereum because bitcoin has more benefits and advantages than Ethereum.
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:51:33 PM

bitcoin and ethereum have a good future so you can choose either or both.
but if me, i will choose ethereum

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:02:03 PM

Hey all.

I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coins to hold in the long run. I did not choose one because I know both coins are good and promising. And for me now is the right time to buy some Bitcoin and Ethereum for you to invest.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:41:17 PM

In long term, both ETH and Bitcoin are potential to invest. But I think you can earn more money when investing in ETH. BTC is more expensive than ETH and it will rise slower

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:16:21 PM

They are both good investments for long term.If I have given the chance I will invest the majority of my money into bitcoin like 70% and the other 30% into ethereum.
Markitty

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:30:22 PM

if you have a large capital I suggest you divide capital for both,
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coins and have a bright future so is perfect for long-term investment.
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:42:58 PM

If you compare two coins between Bitcoin and Ethereum, the better is Bitcoin.
Although the price of Bitcoin is more expensive than Ethereum, still buy Bitcoin.
The best time to buy Bitcoin is when the market price is down.
Try to always monitor the price of Cryptocurrency.
And make a purchase as soon as the price drops because the Crypto price is very easy to change.
Teamsah541616

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:57:33 PM

If you are thinking of investing now, I would recommend you to invest in ETH as Bitcoin market has already hit a high and many new altcoins are there in the market.  Ethereum is still grwoing and many altcoins are based on ERC20 token which is ethereum based. Sonchances of ETH to get high are more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: