Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:39:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or ETH for long term  (Read 3633 times)
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:10:20 PM

Hey all.

I am confused about these two (BTC and ETH), which one is best to invest/hold for long term ?? How much time I should hold from these two?? Price is going up now a days, what is the best time to buy ? I should wait for buy right now ?
The first thing to do is not make your long-term investing decisions based in the price action for the last few days or weeks.

The second thing to do is thoroughly research the pros and cons of both Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Third, make up your mind on what you find promising for the long-term and where you see the most potential. Also remember that it is perfectly ok to have a mix of both, i.e. your portfolio can contain x% BTC, y% ETH and (100-x-y)% others. These values need to be determined by you, not someone on the forum.

Do your homework!!
for the long-term Bitcoin is far more convincing and profitable. with its ever-increasing development being able to bring Bitcoin into a coin that is so capable and dependable that it is so convincing to bring Bitcoin as its precious future. because of its increasing development can make the future price high when we hold in the long run.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cacvy3

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:30:32 PM

Personally I would invest in these two currencies, but I trust more in Ethereum to maintain it in the long term since it is more stable in relation to Bitcoin. One of the best things that Bitcoin has is that being low its price is also very far from the other currencies.
DonateBB

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:02:11 PM

With these two pennies you have the option, because these two coins are completely safe for your investment if long held they will make a big profit for you.
  Currently I am holding BTC, this is the king of the cryptographic market so I think they will rise at the end of the year.
parlament9

Activity: 154

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:22:59 PM

The friend, probably, you in the market quite recently)
So, everything depends on what you want to receive at the end, what trade strategy at you. It is very important - to make the trade strategy. What do you want to receive - the maximum profit and the maximum risks or moderate growth and the moderate market?
it is necessary to decide on it and to follow the strategy, from it you will move and choose coins

Teamsah541616

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:29:21 PM

One source of our mistake in investing crypto is "confused". If we know well our motivation in investing and how long (for short term or long term) atleast we can choose one of them. Understand it well and decide. There is no better time than now.
SMAura

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:44:05 PM

Hey all.

I am confused about these two (BTC and ETH), which one is best to invest/hold for long term ?? How much time I should hold from these two?? Price is going up now a days, what is the best time to buy ? I should wait for buy right now ?
For me I suggest the BTC as a greatcoin that you can use for your long term investment and I'm sure that the bitcoin has more advantages and benefits than ethereum, and also the bitcoin is more popular and more profitable than other.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:08:18 PM

Hey all.

For me I suggest the BTC as a greatcoin that you can use for your long term investment and I'm sure that the bitcoin has more advantages and benefits than ethereum, and also the bitcoin is more popular and more profitable than other.
the only advantage of Bitcoin ethereum, is that it can generate profits several times more than the amount of money that you invest. but today there are a lot of negative statements about Bitcoin and its popularity is rapidly falling.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:47:26 PM

Hey all.

the only advantage of Bitcoin ethereum, is that it can generate profits several times more than the amount of money that you invest. but today there are a lot of negative statements about Bitcoin and its popularity is rapidly falling.
before, many users said that small investors invest in Bitcoin the amount of funds that are not hard to lose. But if you look at the high prices for Bitcoin, compared to 2016, then it's very tempting to look at the prospects of increasing your fortune several times.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:22:18 PM

Hey all.

before, many users said that small investors invest in Bitcoin the amount of funds that are not hard to lose. But if you look at the high prices for Bitcoin, compared to 2016, then it's very tempting to look at the prospects of increasing your fortune several times.
One has mentioned that lot of things get lacked from the bitcoin. This can be of the lack of proper knowledge about bitcoin, people think it is not concerned about the growth and so the price falls quite often. This is not true, as there is a continued development this has reached such a level and keeps growing. Ethereum too have its good development team which at times go low just because of fund freeze that occurs when small bugs get developed.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:28:01 AM

Hey all.

I think these two altcoins are still good to invest in the long run because at this time I know these two altcoins are decreasing and so I am sure both altcoins can be good and can be profitable in the future and can invest in the long-term

cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:35:37 AM

These two coins are good for hold on long term as they have very good promising potentials and the price of this coin rise higher than other coin making the profit rate higher. These are they most potential, most dominated and best coin in crypto with good technological blockchain and good management team. It is a very good time to buy any of this coin and if you feel you want to wait for the market price to drop a little more, you can wait and they buy when the price is lower and affordable for you to buy and hold.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:58:12 AM

For the long term or more than 5 years I believe more ETH, this is because ETH can be used for hundreds of tokens so that automatically the use of ETH will continue to increase and can not decrease.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:59:25 PM

Hey all.

I know that we all know that this two coins is both a great coins in the merket which is showing great movement and performanc, but for me if you want a long term invest you better choose bitcoin because of it's features and advantages than ethereum.

TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:24:31 PM

it doesnt matter you buy bitcoin or ethereum, both has strong market cap and big potential to get benefit. but i would prefer bitcoin to invest, now is the very right time to buy some bitcoin and hold it even more than a year, the price would not recover to the highest price until 2020 i think. but for long term investment bitcoin will lead another coin to grow. dont put all of your money into one investment, i will do invest 50% on bitcoin or ethereum and the rest letme choose very potential ICO to invest.

Trueteller

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:06:58 PM

Of course Etherium, bitcoin can essentially replicate almost any coin, and Etherium is an entire infrastructure, that even if someone wants to copy it completely, it is not a fact that he will be able to develop the same community. Well, + personally, I do all operations in Etherium. And bitcoin-so, the market rate sets

Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:19:55 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum have the same great potential in the future and their development continues to increase over time,
so I will share capital for both
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:38:54 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum have the same great potential in the future and their development continues to increase over time,
so I will share capital for both
Both are good for long term with future as cryptocurrency. Aside we can invest in btc and eth these are profitable maybe this year price will increase. Not to be confuse and I have no doubt we can earn in btc and eth.
ozanipek

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:55:23 PM

Instead of choosing between these two must-have top coins, get both and stow away for long-term. Probably better to have more bitcoin weighting than Ethereum in the long-term portfolio.
@alaji

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:22:35 AM

Op, you need not to be confused since both ethereum and Bitcoin has will always increase in value for both Bitcoin and ethereum for short and long run investment. What you need to do is to allocate percent of your money wisely into Bitcoin and ethereum.
mr_smith99
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:34:51 AM

eth for life, it has big room for growth Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: