Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:07:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or ETH for long term  (Read 3633 times)
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:58:02 PM

Hey all.

I am confused about these two (BTC and ETH), which one is best to invest/hold for long term ?? How much time I should hold from these two?? Price is going up now a days, what is the best time to buy ? I should wait for buy right now ?

Investing to btc and eth is a wise choice after all those 2 crypto is the strongest crypto among all cryptocurrencies and that's what I do because I really believe on those 2 digital currencies .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:21:41 PM

Both these are good to hold long term but if you have to really choose only one, then that coin should be bitcoin.
Exactly. Both of the crypto are the top in the market and have been in good competition as well but the services and expansion of Bitcoin is far more than that of ETH and if all the countries legalize it, it will become may the international currency and might outshine dollar as well. ETH is better in its place. So go for both of them and invest and hold until you get the more because in long term, both are incredible.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:21:21 AM

For these two coin is always suitable for holding in the long term, you can choose any coin. They will never make you a loss in the future, I am sure of this. You buy and hold them until the end of the year.

BurakXel

Activity: 238
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:48:22 AM

They are both good investments for long term.If I have given the chance I will invest the majority of my money into bitcoin like 70% and the other 30% into ethereum.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:04:00 AM

Both bitcoin and ethereum are very good for long-term investment. As the price of Ethereum is quite low compared to bitcoin, so i would pick Ethereum to hold long-term.

Yes, exactly Ethereum is the best option for holding long-term because the price of ETH is down in the market and holding will always give good profit to the investors and in the same way Bitcoin has huge chance to increase its price.
cergikom

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:44:36 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 01:44:18 PM by cergikom

I think everybody agree if bitcoin and ethereum is good for long term investment
so, if you have a lot of capital just buy bitcoin and ethereum, then keep it for long term  Cheesy
iambakov

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:45:59 AM

I prefer ethereum for long time because I see the movement is pretty good and more stable than bitcoin. For bitcoin is very suitable for trading because the movement is very fast
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:18:09 PM

Hey all.

I am confused about these two (BTC and ETH), which one is best to invest/hold for long term ?? How much time I should hold from these two?? Price is going up now a days, what is the best time to buy ? I should wait for buy right now ?

Definitely Ethereum = $15000K before this year end.  Bitcoin might end up even less than $15000K that because more and more people are going to BitcoinCash where the usability and openness seems much better.
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 12:25:05 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum have the same advantages for long-term investment.
Both are good coins and have good potential for investment.
Honestly, I would recommend you to invest in Bitcoin.
Bitcoin has the possibility to bubble so that its profits will certainly be bigger and better than Ethereum.
Mikele777

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:31:52 PM

Hey all.

Its old post, but.
I think ethereum is the best for long term.
I think ethereum is future project.
Athenakim.22

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:50:56 PM

I always go for bitcoin if im going to do a longterm investment. Eth is good for short term investment for me, it’s just my opinion.
restia

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

I suggest you choose both for long-term investments, Bitcoin and Ethereum are two very valuable crypto coin eyes in the future, I'm sure the future of these two coins is so bright you can split 50% BTC and 50% ETH for investment.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

Hey all.

The reason to invest in Ethereum is a belief that distributed smart contracts will offer significant business benefits over more conventional forms of cloud computing and transaction - clearing. So, I go for ETH as far as long and sustainable investment is concerned.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:11:20 PM

Hey all.

The reason to invest in Ethereum is a belief that distributed smart contracts will offer significant business benefits over more conventional forms of cloud computing and transaction - clearing. So, I go for ETH as far as long and sustainable investment is concerned.
in fact, you correctly said about your further actions. The fact is that even without the intention to invest their funds in the etherium, I still sell different coins for the etherium and keep everything in the etherium.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:58:05 PM

Hey all.

in fact, you correctly said about your further actions. The fact is that even without the intention to invest their funds in the etherium, I still sell different coins for the etherium and keep everything in the etherium.
It seems to me that almost every second acts like this, because the etherium is much more productive and more promising. Today, the company's ico market is developing more and more, and about 90% of all ico companies are creating coins by the etherium standard.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:23:44 PM

for the long term I think Bitcoin and also Ethereum it should not hesitate if you want to invest in both coins, because both coins are very profitable for its users. if you want to invest both are better 75% Bitcoin and Ethereum 25% of your capital, but that's my opinion only and only you can judge and also determine between two coins that you can invest in the long term.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:47:51 PM

Hey all.

If you want to hold in the long run you better choose both, bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins and will give you a chance to make a profit.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:53:56 PM

I must say both have done a very good job in the crypto market where as bitcoins are considered they are the main head of the family and they have got a strong root in the market so we can say bitcoins are safer to invest for the long run as they are not going anywhere for sure
But it depends upon you for how much time you want to invest in them
For the longer run both are really a good coins to invest for and i would suggest you to invest in both some of your amounts and enjoy the profits from them
But better do have research on your part too so that  you will get knowledge about market to invest for
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:01:03 PM

Hey all.

Both of them great for long run. The best time to buy is trying to realize the highest and the lowest prices. In m opinion, they have good prices for buying.
bhobafett

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:13:18 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are the great coins for investment where you can earn big as you trade them. But I don't think Bitcoin is meant for long term holding  because its too expensive unlike Ethereum. You cannot hold Bitcoin for a long time specially if there has down trend because there's a possibility that you will loss more profit. So instead of holding Bitcoin for a long time, daily trading will be my suggestion.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: