Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or ETH for long term  (Read 3633 times)
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:01:14 PM

bitcoin seems to be winning the short term race at the moment, long term i really dont think you can go wrong with either.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
natumanya

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:43:17 PM

Ehtereum and Bitcoin both good investment for long term. But always bitcoin only play the leading role till now in coinmarketcap. So invest in bitcoin will give more profit than you invest. After few months the market is recovering and moving in positive shows a good sign to invest in bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is increasing now so buy bitcoin now and hold it for future. Once the price will reach high you can sell at that time and earn more profit.

considering the currency Ethereum, the forecast for 2018 depends on the possible financial investments of large organizations and the development of additional programs based on the blockbuster; activity of users on specialized exchanges. By creating and editing lots, the owners of "Ether" can influence its market value.
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:51:25 PM

Ethereum has been released after bitcoin, it has additional technical features like the DAPP and smart contracts. In other words, programmers can define their own ‘rules of transactions’ within those smart contracts (which bitcoin does not have) through the decentralized applications (DAPP). This gives the ETH blockchain an enormous space of further technological growth, that’s why many investors are very attentive about it right now. On the other hand, bitcoin is more like a valuable asset, which will also continue growing because of its limited amount and the growing demand.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:24:06 PM

I think both are very good if only invested in the long term, both also have a great growth and community.
I suggest if you have big capital to invest in bitcoin and ethereum, but if you have to choose one it is better to choose on bitcoin.
Already many experts say that by the end of the year bitcoin will experience a significant increase and will exceed the highest price ever achieved

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:07:50 PM

Hey all.

I am confused about these two (BTC and ETH), which one is best to invest/hold for long term ?? How much time I should hold from these two?? Price is going up now a days, what is the best time to buy ? I should wait for buy right now ?

Both BTC and ETH is good to invest right now you just need to study the crypto market before you invest on it. If you do not know how to invest properly then you will probably lose what you have invested. The BTC is good for long term investment, they have both good for investing now because the price in the market is becoming good already. There is no specific time how long you will hodl them because it will depend on the price in the market. The best time to buy coin is when the price is dump right now have to wait for the price to dump because as I have checked the prices in the is playing with $7k - $8k you should buy when the price is at $5k so that when you hodl it will make double.
ti4c

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:17:00 PM

I will choose bitcointalk for long term investment. I will also invest in ethereum but at a lower percentage.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:10:03 PM

It you are thinking what is better to invest in between ethereum and bitcoin. Don't go far this two crypto is best crypto for long term holding. This are very promising. And can give us good profit in the future.

alfredobitcoin11

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:18:47 PM

I think both of these coins are suitable for investment and as a buy, both are good coins that are currently on the rise, nro I all the same for a new generation but for the ethereum.
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:21:26 PM

for us we will not leave bitcoin and ethereum for our needs in the long run, because we will also get more profit in the future, because now the price every day is also so increased, so we will also get more profit.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:53:45 PM

I think both of these coins are suitable for investment and as a buy, both are good coins that are currently on the rise, nro I all the same for a new generation but for the ethereum.
In crypto market these two are lead the all altcoins so many investors are believe the Bitcoin and Ethereum because it is perfectly suit for long term investment. But Ethereum smart contract is day by day mobe so many projects are follow the Ethereum so this will the future market is impossible because Bitcoin is always control the crypto market and no one occupy the first place in crypto platform.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
okocrypto

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:05:01 AM

Time have proven us right that Bitcoin is a coin to hold for a long time. The market is giving us good signs of recovery and Bitcoin is leading the way. It is never too late to jump in.
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:38:29 AM

If you are looking for a long term investment and if you have enough money to invest it's better to buy Btc and Eth,because these tokens has a big potential as long as you hold it for a long-term you will surely earn a big profit.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Kartika1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:48:28 AM

the answer for this is quite obvious if you see current market condition. bitcoin was still the king of crypto. still the best option for long terms
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:46:44 AM

I'll try to invest in Ethereum because this coin has a value that is lower than the Bitcoin. Ethereum coins are very nice and I often benefit from saving the Ethereum.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:07:34 AM

If you are looking for a long term investment and if you have enough money to invest it's better to buy Btc and Eth,because these tokens has a big potential as long as you hold it for a long-term you will surely earn a big profit.
   Exactly, I prefer to invest both ethereum and bitcoin as my long term investment on which I can gain much profits on this tokens. Consequently, both assets has a huge potential and very prospective in future. Also bitcoin is a king of all asset while ethereum has a great viable flatform. Though we have a different prospectus on deliberation by choosing on which coins are best to be invested.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

longrhm0

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:40:47 AM

normally these are remarkable currencies and very realistic to make all styles of long-time period investments and in this manner attain massive income. all of it depends on the quantity of cash you may make investments, you just must consider so as to pick either of the two for the reason that many humans predict that through the quit of this 12 months the rate will increase an excessive amount of.
houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:03:56 AM

In the long run, I think BTC is more valuable. Although ETH has a large user base, it is a coin that can be released indefinitely. Ethereum has many competitors! Bitcoin is unique!

laoou

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:13:04 AM

Hello friends, my suggestion is that you hold bitcoin, I think bitcoin is better, because bitcoin is the most valuable coin in the cryptocurrency, it represents the entire cryptocurrency.

mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:14:13 AM

Both are great in terms of futher returns. Bitcoin is going through tough time but still it has given over 700% return in an year. On paper, Ethereum looks better but again future is uncertain. A better idea will be diversify, invest a small sum in both of these so you won’t miss the train.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:54:20 PM

if I think the two coin eth and btc is like the king and queen of his crypto both have the same quality for both long and short term both quality and profitable.

Although I do not like it when people start to call the cryptocurrencies Kings or queens, I agree that both Bitcoin and Ethereum are great for a long-term trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: