Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:45:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or ETH for long term  (Read 3633 times)
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:00:19 PM

That two is a good choice to invest indeed so either ypu choose both or just bitcoin. Nothing could beat the king anyways. If you want to just hold coins for long term and do not want to day trade then bitcoin is perfect for you. Its foundation is strong enough to exist in a long life and probably just like other critics do, it would be $250k for 2022 hopefully.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:46:40 PM

The two pennies are very potent, so you can choose one of two pennies for the hold, the choice depends on your preference, but I like the ETH, because the coin has a low value. for holding and selling.

teamsah5416

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:54:10 PM

Both are very balanced and become the first spotlight in the world of bitcoin, because if people who do not know the bitcoin world would imagine that the work in bitcoin is just seputaran bitcoin alone in the bitcoin world there are many other types such as ETH, NXT, and many more .
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:00:28 PM

They are both good for a long term investment so you shouldn't really choose between then just grab the two of them and wait for the price to go up again,
We have seen this two make a huge amount of increase and I think we would see it again in the future.
CryptOliver

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:04:03 PM

Both are good for longterm investment because these two crypto are the rival on cryptocyrrency. Bitcoin is the king of crypto and ETH is the queen. We will see in the future how good to hold this crypto from now on.
JezaPoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:08:12 PM

depending on your capital, Bitcoin or Ethereum I think it's great for long-term investment so it's up to you if your big capital is better you choose both for investment.
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:20:41 AM

for long-term investments Bitcoin and Ethereum are perfect because both of these coins have enormous potential in the future, these two coins are the best so if you have a large capital I suggest you divide capital for both of these coins.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:29:21 AM

They are both good for a long term investment so you shouldn't really choose between then just grab the two of them and wait for the price to go up again,
We have seen this two make a huge amount of increase and I think we would see it again in the future.
both are good for the long term, i am more convinced because both of them affect other coins in price movements, we can see when the price of bitcoin and ethereum down, then the other coins also come down

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:54:28 AM

Hey all.

I am confused about these two (BTC and ETH), which one is best to invest/hold for long term ?? How much time I should hold from these two?? Price is going up now a days, what is the best time to buy ? I should wait for buy right now ?

Do not get confused. You are weighing on the two best cryptocurrencies of all time, the best decision to take is to have Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are best for long term investment. And the best time to buy is right now. Look at both coins' prices, they are are already very cheap. That is already the best bargain. You cannot expect the prices to half or reduced to a third.
Techfrog

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:57:22 AM

I personally think Ethereum is more profitable and safe to invest in the long term because it gives me a little more peace of mind because it is more stable than Bitcoin, but basically these two currencies serve the same to invest and try to keep them as long as possible.
DennisStoff

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:53:02 AM

Better to invest on both because they have good potential and reputation on cryptocurrency. If you want to invest your money on them, you should make your portfolio, such 30% for bitcoin, 30% Ethereum and 40% as your capital for another. I think both of them are good enough to be invested, but it depends on your decision and think again before do an investment on crypto.
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:47:05 AM

If anything can challenge BTC, in the long run, it will be Eth. Majority of ICOs are residing on ethereum blockchain and if few of them went successful we will see a price boom in Ethereum. Eth is most undervalued coin right now and its ideal time to accumulate it for long-term return. Keep BTC along with Eth in your portfolio, they both are a gem.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Bedak Johnsons

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:57:04 PM

if you have the big capital I suggest you choose both because these two coins are very good for long term investment, Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coins I am sure you will get a big profit if you choose both.
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:33:30 PM

For some it really would be better if they stop thinking immediately and utilize some of the gray matter.

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:21:23 PM

Hey all.

I am confused about these two (BTC and ETH), which one is best to invest/hold for long term ?? How much time I should hold from these two?? Price is going up now a days, what is the best time to buy ? I should wait for buy right now ?

If you want to take as little risks as possible I would advice to stick to Bitcoin. While Ethereums role as Queen of ICOs is going to be challenged by 3rd gen chains but none of Bitcoins fork too it over yet, safe to think it will most likely stay that way

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:25:12 PM

Hey all.

If you want to take as little risks as possible I would advice to stick to Bitcoin. While Ethereums role as Queen of ICOs is going to be challenged by 3rd gen chains but none of Bitcoins fork too it over yet, safe to think it will most likely stay that way
I personally have more confidence in the Etherium, and not in Bitcoin. Despite all the encouraging forecasts regarding bitcoins and its large prices in the future, I'm inclined to assume that it is the ethereal can gain leadership among the crypto currency.
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:18:20 AM

Hey all.

I personally have more confidence in the Etherium, and not in Bitcoin. Despite all the encouraging forecasts regarding bitcoins and its large prices in the future, I'm inclined to assume that it is the ethereal can gain leadership among the crypto currency.

YOu might have good point on ETH. If we look on price change now ETH can be good call for some future investment, but many will try to risk on bitcoin with huge gain at the end cuz when bitcoin comes in price rise its not small amount at all. With this maybe experience traders will go on ETH and more risky ones will follow bitcoin. One of possibilities off course.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:38:32 AM

It can be said that ETH is the most probable substitute of bitcoin, bitcoin market continues to decline while the ETH market keeps increasing so I more agree that ETH is more promising.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:01:27 AM

If we need to choose only the coin who are good for longterm who is better is the ethereum. Bitcoin is good for longterm until now but the price decrease and if that happen you lose some profit. Ethereum can get more money because of the price is more cheaper than bitcoin.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:42:19 AM

Hey all.

The first thing to do is not make your long-term investing decisions based in the price action for the last few days or weeks.

The second thing to do is thoroughly research the pros and cons of both Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Third, make up your mind on what you find promising for the long-term and where you see the most potential. Also remember that it is perfectly ok to have a mix of both, i.e. your portfolio can contain x% BTC, y% ETH and (100-x-y)% others. These values need to be determined by you, not someone on the forum.

Do your homework!!
for Ethereum which has an ever-increasing development and continues to be the flagship coin for getting increasing rapidly. thus for Ethereum held in the long run will be very profitable and help for its development to keep increasing fast and far bigger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: