Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:57:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or ETH for long term  (Read 3633 times)
Kekesedd

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:00:14 PM

One source of our mistake in investing crypto is "confused". If we know well our motivation in investing and how long (for short term or long term) atleast we can choose one of them. Understand it well and decide. There is no better time than now.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:29:08 PM

That is a good idea, holding bitcoin and ethereum for long period of time is much better. Since price of both coins is unpredictable its better to care it than yo sell it immediately, because there's a possibility that those coins are increasing their when they hold it tight.

Maybe sooner or later digitalization in the whole world would be open and all paper money will vanished and change it by crypto currencies or virtual money.
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:28:29 PM

basically BTC and ETH are potentially very good and distinctly different coins. The best coin of BTC in cryptocurrency and the best ETH of all existing altcoins. if you want to invest in the long term I recommend to bitcoin myself but if you have a small capital that will be good in ETH only.
the best time to buy it when the price is corrected, if buy now the price is quite expensive and the time it takes to hold a coin depends on your own, have a desire to sell at what price. but if you want bigger profits, I think holding the coins you choose until the end of the year
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:56:22 AM

Hey all.

I am confused about these two (BTC and ETH), which one is best to invest/hold for long term ?? How much time I should hold from these two?? Price is going up now a days, what is the best time to buy ? I should wait for buy right now ?
actually they are both high-ranking coins in the market so it would be great to invest in both of them for the longest time. but if you will only choose one coin then for me the best Bitcoin.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:27:27 AM

Hey all.

I am confused about these two (BTC and ETH), which one is best to invest/hold for long term ?? How much time I should hold from these two?? Price is going up now a days, what is the best time to buy ? I should wait for buy right now ?

For me personally ethereum is more suitable for long term investment. You can hold it until your target is met, it is because of the fluctuations that make the high price can come anytime.
Both has potential to grow and profitable for long term. If you have fund to put for investment, you can diversify it on both because as risk taker, you cannot depend on one possibility. Price will increase or decrease eventually, but all the time is good time to buy because if not you gonna regret when it increase than the price today.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:08:25 AM

both are very good for us to make long term investment and to choose one you should see the capital you have if you have small capital then i will choose ethereum because the price is very affordable buy now is a very good time because it is still not too late
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:08:58 AM

One source of our mistake in investing crypto is "confused". If we know well our motivation in investing and how long (for short term or long term) atleast we can choose one of them. Understand it well and decide. There is no better time than now.
I think experiencing confusion in investing crypto is a very natural thing, and I assume it is not a problem. because when we will invest in when prices begin to rise in price then we will confuse which coin we will choose. I think the right way is to wait of the price to go down a bit first
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:16:08 AM

Hey all.

Both coins are best in long term investment. Take a 60/40 ratio to diversify them and hold for long term. It's a sure profits.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:13:37 AM

Hey all.

I think both will be big coins in the future and also can survive in the long run. Both bitcoin and ethereum are the right choices for investing.
crypto_gaint_stark

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:23:17 AM

Hey all.

I like eth. Many companies use it in their ICOs and recently I got to know about this token AGRI by blockgrain.io and they are only 7.5 cents!
and the reason I'm confident is cause that is backed by Grain…the only asset that has inherent value throughout history..
I’m pretty confident of picking up big bags in their ICO. You can check out AGRI here: blockgrain.io

This is the right time to invest cause their token sale is on!
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:46:10 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 01:54:38 AM by lienfaye

If you want to reduce risk when investing then better to diversify your investment cause both coins are good choice if you are planning to invest in cryptos.

These coins were ideally good for long term, I own btc and eth and hodling them since last year and so far I earned good enough and had the chance to take profit and buy other altcoins that has potential.

Price of btc and eth decrease a bit hence this is a good time to buy if you are considering to invest now.

sofina24

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:32:24 AM

According to me both coins are very good.Bitcoin is mother of crypto currency and on the other hand eth is another superb platform. I think this two coins future is very well. But my choice is eth now. That's why i will say eth for long time and i think it will be reach $1k very soon.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:43:46 AM

Hey all.

For me personally ethereum is more suitable for long term investment. You can hold it until your target is met, it is because of the fluctuations that make the high price can come anytime.

Agree with you! both the Bitcoin and Ethereum are always good for investment because both of them has huge potential and has large user community for supporting the BTC and ETH. Now the market is in huge corrections with previous ATH, once it is done then we can see the price start increasing again.
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:02:25 PM

Hey all.

I think both coins are profitable for investment.
And you only need to study the background of the coin before you invest on it.

For example:

bitcoin it the most dominant crypto in the crypto world right now and I think there are also many coins that relying on itt including ethereum.

And for ethereum also is eextremely useful for holding erc20 token.

So if long term investment I'll go for bitcoin cause it the most dominant right now and if you invest on it right now im pretty sure you can see your profit in the 4th quarter of the year  Cool.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:33:21 PM

Hey all.

Bitcoin and ethereum can survive for the long term, as they are the most popular coins and allow the price to continue increasing, and are very good in the long term for a profit.

Clarkduco

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:49:50 PM

Well, to enjoy the benefits little by little. I see ETH provides better advantage than BTC. Because bitcoin is the parent, while ETH moves more volatile so that the gain can be doubled than investing in bitcoin.
itsv

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:26:02 PM

well both are long term investments and have huge potential and if you see their growth rate over the past few years you will see they will be worth more in the future.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:38:45 PM

Hey all.

Bitcoin and ethereum is a good long-term.investment because both of them has a good use case and is really profitable since people who are into technology. It is convenient to use and have them because it is profitable.
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:08:48 PM

Hey all.

May I know, what capital do you have?

If you have more than $1000 you can invest in ethereum and bitcoin for the long term. You can divide $ 500 for bitcoin and $ 500 for ethereum. I think long term investment also you should see the price movement, do not just save money only. Change your strategy when you have long term investment is great compare you just stay focus on long term.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:15:50 PM

The investment in BTC or ETH will depend on your financial ability, at the time of investment you have money. If there are more than $ 20000, investments in BTC will be more reasonable than ETH, and if the financial capacity is low then ETH should be invested or some ICO tokens considered. As I think investing in BTC or ETH will be ideal for the long-term hold.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: