Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:22:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or ETH for long term  (Read 3633 times)
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:33:23 PM

it is my opinion that the bullish season is so low and that prices are so low that it is a convenient time for the market to buy at an appropriate level.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qiuness

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:35:35 PM

Hey all.

I am confused about these two (BTC and ETH), which one is best to invest/hold for long term ?? How much time I should hold from these two?? Price is going up now a days, what is the best time to buy ? I should wait for buy right now ?
There's no other coin that is able to defeat bitcoin in terms of long term holding. Eth is a candidate to be a subordinate of bitcoin and one of the most precious coins in the market.
Both are good but I'm only for bitcoin, I don't have much ETH so I'll say that it's going to be one of my best long term investment IRL.
MertinLyter

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:44:15 PM

Hey all.

I am confused about these two (BTC and ETH), which one is best to invest/hold for long term ?? How much time I should hold from these two?? Price is going up now a days, what is the best time to buy ? I should wait for buy right now ?
I choose BTC. since this is the number 1 coin in the entire cryptocurrency world, the most stable.
Carterwyang

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:20:32 PM

There is no doubt that Ethereum is much better to invest in the long term and insurance will give you better profits, without forgetting that today its value is too low. I have been investing for several months and will only see the money when its price exceed $ 1000 just need to have patience.
kasturi

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:34:55 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 07:43:47 PM by kasturi

There is no doubt that Ethereum is much better to invest in the long term and insurance will give you better profits, without forgetting that today its value is too low. I have been investing for several months and will only see the money when its price exceed $ 1000 just need to have patience.

ethereum is one of the best altcoins and has gained a lot of trust over other coins for long-term investment, with the technological developments offered it will make it easier for us to make transactions and ethereum smart-contract technology which is widely used by many ICO projects at present. can continue to increase its value and will be able to give us a lot of big profits.

patience is one of the main keys we need to invest in cryptocurrency, I believe in the future ethereum prices will be able to surge higher.
murtadhogaul

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:45:01 PM

I think they will be long term. bitcoin is the most familiar crypto to date. lucky for those who know bitcoin long ago and have bitcoin until now. bitcoin will be long term because it becomes a reference in exchange. while ethereum will also be long term because the platform is good so many ICO projects are used. so hold bitcoin and ethereum if you have.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:48:50 PM

for beginners who do not know fully about crypto, I think bitcoin is still the first choice for the long term. but know if both are good coins, ethereum is one of the best choices if you get bored with bitcoin and can choose ethereum.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:55:30 PM

Hey all.

I choose BTC. since this is the number 1 coin in the entire cryptocurrency world, the most stable.

yep, bitcoin is the best cryptocurrencies
but ethereum is the greatest altcoins my friend
so, ethereum and bitcoin is deserve to be in your bag,, just like me

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:32:01 AM

Bitcoin is still strong and a parent in coins, so bitcoin investment is better and for Eth is still strong and there are many communities and many ico who use the eth platform. Certainly still confused when looking at the situation and choosing coins, but if you have a lot of funds, invest in both.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:03:32 AM

They are both good to invest in. Also, Bitcoin is more stable and less risky than ETH, but profit won`t be great. What about ETH, its very good and promising coin ( now it cost around 400$), if you invest in, you should have nice profit for a long-term. I recommend you to buy both of them.

bitcoin and ethereum will be a good choice for a long-term investment, the price for bitcoin and ethereum will increase in the long-term. but unfortunately, right now, bitcoin and ethereum are down too deep and we can buy more bitcoin and ethereum in the same time. my recommendation is like you, you can buy both bitcoin and ethereum because this two coin will potential to increase higher.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:24:58 AM

bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins and have a low price at this time so you can buy and will be more profitable for the long term because both are coins that have a good future
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:00:58 AM

Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency I have saved for a long time. Although I will buy ETH, my ETH is only used to convert other altcoins!

For best result, take a hold on both of these cryptocurrencies in your wallet for about 5 years and you will really have a very good return of investment that could even change your life. I really adore these crypto not because they are the top two cryptos and dominant, but because to the fact that these cryptos have become the major cryptos for trading other cryptos.

raphaleee

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:23:23 PM

This is the right time to buy ethereum or bitcoin.I think it is better to invest in ethereum now.Do not wait to buy this now.It is good to hold it for five or six months.
JackyLon

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:46:59 PM

Yes, to get good profit results here is the chance to hold both bitcoin and ETH. Both things are for a long and stable investment. And both are the top ciphers in the market. I believe it will thrive by the end of 2018. The market will rebound then both of which bring great profit for you.
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:18:09 PM

Maybe this year will be ETH year. Reading a lot on various crypto news sites, and from looks of thing ETH is currently in better position no matter the current bitcoin price. From what I have read so far mainly these can be main factors in determine will it be BTC or ETH investment. My reason so far are: Ethereum network comes with EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) which makes it Turing-complete; Apps which connected to Ethereum almost never go down and cannot be shut down; Ethereum is gaining speed and momentum faster compared to Bitcoin; Ethereum blockchain can transfer funds very easily for making payment and Ethereum has no limit on bandwidths.

After this my vote is currently for ETH.
vavan37

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:29:38 PM

I'm sure a lot of people are screaming that ETH is a more promising coin than BTC, but i disagree with that fundamentally.
Moonbill

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:52:46 PM

I think the current market is down and the bitcoin value is still down. pick bitcoin i think this is a long time to recover and grow. this market should hold and patiently wait and it will soon return as it is the biggest coin. i hope in late 2018 the bitcoin price will reach $ 25000.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:00:23 AM

I think if you have more money you can invest both .. because bitcoin or ethereum is good choice .. only you must see market when you must buy and must sell .. for long term both if must choice one .. i choose bitcoin .
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:08:23 AM

I think if you have more money you can invest both .. because bitcoin or ethereum is good choice .. only you must see market when you must buy and must sell .. for long term both if must choice one .. i choose bitcoin .
If you do have lots of investment you can buy bought but better to have more ETH as the bull market will approach  and the value of this two coins will jumped high again, so holding for long term both are favorable and better to invest from both project that already have working usage and still progressing.
sandoncann

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:40:08 AM

both are great for long-term investments, depending on the capital you have if you have a lot of capital buy bitcoin but if only have a little capital then I suggest you to buy ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: