Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:28:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits  (Read 89669 times)
fammy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:42:15 AM

I believe this coin will be very profitable in the future if markets go up. We should wait and collect as many as possible.
Yes as of the moment the project is on the market and many crypto enthusiast are now using callisto network because of its benefits and their good quality features.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:42:55 AM

I see that everything is thought out. This inspires confidence in success. Security is above all!
That is the very important features that should focus on. Security wherein you are not doubtful to deposit all your money. No hesitation, no regrets. I am hoping that once CLO runs, this will be guaranteed secure.
all the statement from their own cryptocurrency by ethereum protocol their guarantee the safety and security for the investor and miner they create also for native language to understand from different aspect of the project I just wondering to invest to all I have be a part of clo mining system.
mgerme

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:19:31 AM

Callisto file system

Callisto File System solves a problem of independent and securely storing an
archive of security audit reports. The main purpose of this file system is to provide an opportunity to upload, store and view security audit reports, independently from any third-party services. At the same time, the Callisto file system enables users to store custom files in a distributed storage maintained by elected Callisto IPFS-host-nodes.
The system can be scaled depending on demand.
Alternative solutions: Filecoin, Maidsafe, Siacoin, and Storj Filecoin is a decentralized storage network created by the team behind IPFS for the purpose of incentivising the storage of files on IPFS. This protocol creates a
blockchain that utilizes the latest advancements in cryptographic proofs to generate trustless proof-of-storage and proof-of-replication. The protocol then incentivises individuals to run auditors that spot-check storage providers. Filecoin is the currency that storage providers are paid when someone wishes to store or fetch a file from the network. The underlying idea is that there are vast quantities of unused storage sitting on home computers and servers around the globe. Filecoin aims to enable the owners of this unused storage to monetize it, while eliminating any need for 3rd parties to trust the storage providers, or vice versa.
The model adopted by Filecoin is similar to other decentralized storage
solutions such as Maidsafe, Storj, and Siacoin. They all attempt to collect
micropayments for both the storage and retrieval of data, and they all create their own dedicated currency. Furthermore, all of these products target home computer storage providers renting out space located behind slow internet connections. Lastly, they all require users to continually purchase cryptocurrency to pay for storage and bandwidth. This means the files may not be available for the general public to access for free via their browser.
The cost of storage and bandwidth on these networks may be higher than that offered by cloud service providers such as Amazon S3. For example, at the time of this writing, Storj charges $0.05 per GB of download whereas Amazon charges $0.01 per GB downloaded. Storj charges $0.015 per GB per month whereas Amazon charges $0.0125 per GB per month for infrequently accessed storage (Glacier). It is not clear that the designs of Filecoin, Maidsafe, Siacoin or Storj scale up to many users and many accesses. As the number of users and files grows, the number of recurring payments will also grow. This will place increasing stress on their single-threaded blockchains as the base transaction load grows just to maintain the status quo. Users wanting to store files will need to set up their own server to
make automatic crypto payments or they will have to log in every month to do it manually. The overhead of zero-knowledge proofs and spot checks consume bandwidth and CPU resources whose cost may be greater than the actual cost of the storage and bandwidth being managed.
I continue to collect project information for a great article and review. If the author of the post, I use these thoughts for your article! Thank you for the information!
fammy

Activity: 224

Bounty Detective

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:47:02 AM

Callisto file system

Callisto File System solves a problem of independent and securely storing an
archive of security audit reports. The main purpose of this file system is to provide an opportunity to upload, store and view security audit reports, independently from any third-party services. At the same time, the Callisto file system enables users to store custom files in a distributed storage maintained by elected Callisto IPFS-host-nodes.
The system can be scaled depending on demand.
Alternative solutions: Filecoin, Maidsafe, Siacoin, and Storj Filecoin is a decentralized storage network created by the team behind IPFS for the purpose of incentivising the storage of files on IPFS. This protocol creates a
blockchain that utilizes the latest advancements in cryptographic proofs to generate trustless proof-of-storage and proof-of-replication. The protocol then incentivises individuals to run auditors that spot-check storage providers. Filecoin is the currency that storage providers are paid when someone wishes to store or fetch a file from the network. The underlying idea is that there are vast quantities of unused storage sitting on home computers and servers around the globe. Filecoin aims to enable the owners of this unused storage to monetize it, while eliminating any need for 3rd parties to trust the storage providers, or vice versa.
The model adopted by Filecoin is similar to other decentralized storage
solutions such as Maidsafe, Storj, and Siacoin. They all attempt to collect
micropayments for both the storage and retrieval of data, and they all create their own dedicated currency. Furthermore, all of these products target home computer storage providers renting out space located behind slow internet connections. Lastly, they all require users to continually purchase cryptocurrency to pay for storage and bandwidth. This means the files may not be available for the general public to access for free via their browser.
The cost of storage and bandwidth on these networks may be higher than that offered by cloud service providers such as Amazon S3. For example, at the time of this writing, Storj charges $0.05 per GB of download whereas Amazon charges $0.01 per GB downloaded. Storj charges $0.015 per GB per month whereas Amazon charges $0.0125 per GB per month for infrequently accessed storage (Glacier). It is not clear that the designs of Filecoin, Maidsafe, Siacoin or Storj scale up to many users and many accesses. As the number of users and files grows, the number of recurring payments will also grow. This will place increasing stress on their single-threaded blockchains as the base transaction load grows just to maintain the status quo. Users wanting to store files will need to set up their own server to
make automatic crypto payments or they will have to log in every month to do it manually. The overhead of zero-knowledge proofs and spot checks consume bandwidth and CPU resources whose cost may be greater than the actual cost of the storage and bandwidth being managed.
I continue to collect project information for a great article and review. If the author of the post, I use these thoughts for your article! Thank you for the information!
That makes many people know this awesome project we are very thankful for giving us this article. This gives us another idea on how awesome callisto network is and I am glad to be part of this project.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
BlocksTechnology

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

How much will we pay for file storage in the decentralized Callisto Network? What size can the file be?
ANTIMANIA

Merit: 108

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:45:12 AM

How much will we pay for file storage in the decentralized Callisto Network? What size can the file be?

Storage aside from a completely refundable deposit. Users must hold tokens while they need storage and bandwidth and may sell tokens when storage and bandwidth is no longer required.

Repeat the mother of learning?
BlocksTechnology

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:49:01 AM

Storage aside from a completely refundable deposit. Users must hold tokens while they need storage and bandwidth and may sell tokens when storage and bandwidth is no longer required.

I think that the game of questions - the answers will help Newbie stop writing different nonsense. The head hurts after reading what they write Smiley
TIXON9I

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:51:10 AM

I think that the game of questions - the answers will help Newbie stop writing different nonsense. The head hurts after reading what they write Smiley

This is undoubtedly so. Ask something from the technical part.
cryptojackcoin

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:53:52 AM

This topic is already clear. It is necessary to discuss something else.
cudjex

Activity: 507
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:56:12 AM

What is the size of the file stored in the Callisto network? have any requirements?
BlocksTechnology

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:58:12 AM

How will the Callisto file system be implemented? We have not discussed this part of the white paper yet.
ANTIMANIA

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:59:38 AM

How will the Callisto file system be implemented? We have not discussed this part of the white paper yet.

I agree with you. Theme is good. It is necessary to clarify this part.
BlocksTechnology

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:02:35 AM

How and who will store information in Callisto Network? This question, in my opinion, should be considered first.
ANTIMANIA

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:05:24 AM

How and who will store information in Callisto Network? This question, in my opinion, should be considered first.

EOS.IO file system relies on EOS block producers which should maintain the storage. Since there are no block producers in Callisto, it was decided to allocate part of the Treasury budget for the payment to IPFS-host-nodes which will maintain storage at Callisto.
ANTIMANIA

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:26:12 AM

EOS.IO file system relies on EOS block producers which should maintain the storage. Since there are no block producers in Callisto, it was decided to allocate part of the Treasury budget for the payment to IPFS-host-nodes which will maintain storage at Callisto.

Thanks for the answer. Now it's time for me. I'll say goodbye to you until tomorrow. All the best to you!

And you all the best! Tomorrow we will continue to disassemble the white paper of Callisto Network.
csKIRALY

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:37:38 AM

Who will determine storage conditions? Who will choose IPFS-host-nodes?
rainIsAmerika13

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:38:29 AM

IPFS-host-nodes will be elected and paid through Treasury proposals. The number of IPFS-host-nodes, amount of payment and minimum
amount of storage will be determined by voting of Cold Stakers.
csKIRALY

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:40:36 AM

IPFS-host-nodes will be elected and paid through Treasury proposals. The number of IPFS-host-nodes, amount of payment and minimum

Thanks for the answer. This is understandable, but on what will the Callisto file system be based?
rainIsAmerika13

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:43:41 AM

Thanks for the answer. This is understandable, but on what will the Callisto file system be based?

Callisto file system relies on CallistoFS.sol core smart-contract (source code https://github.com/Dexaran/Callisto-file-system/blob/master/CallistoFS.sol).
A user can create a link to the IPFS file name by invoking the upload() function of тxэ smart-contract and providing a refundable deposit in CLO. Then the user шoyлд upload the file to one of IPFS-host-nodes.
kripTavalleT88

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:45:15 AM

How does the price depend on the file size? Suppose I keep a backup copy of the news site on the network, How much will it cost me?
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: