Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:54:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:01:53 PM

Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/telluria-21276 🔥 . Congratulations!

I rarely pay attention to ico rating, I always be cautious about ico,is this a credible rating? So what is place this rating in all ICOs, is it a good ICO rating?

Basing the project on ICO website won't give you a lot of help. It is still important to do a lot of research about the project's developer, their activities and the progress in developing the platform that they've promised.
I am not agree with u.this ico rating will give them a large number of investors & give this project a boost for the future.I think it will give the coin a good amount
But they can control by some "legit" and itself "ico experts".. I actually reading ICO rating like references and collection information about project. I don't believe so much at their "experts".
User experience who already choose the project can help us understand the various dimensions through their feedbacks in terms of ratings and the ratings are also a crowd gathered genuine ratings, along with other potentials this will also be a added custom for me to analyze.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:02:44 PM

I know that many investors trust European teams, but before doing this it is necessary to make sure of the experience and seriousness of the team.
Yes, trust the European teams, but unfortunately 10 projects can be 2-3 projects normal and successful, and the rest will be a failure.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:04:23 PM

3.53 ist bad. 4,5 or 5.0 is very good. that's really not a good rating.  Shocked Shocked
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:07:52 PM

I know that many investors trust European teams, but before doing this it is necessary to make sure of the experience and seriousness of the team.
Well some of European team has been very good and well experienced in terms of bringing projects to success. They very goodn in this field, but you have also a apoint that still team should be more sensitive and vigilant for choosing a good and very reliable team.
I agree. European countries are known to be a good quality of works and products. Most of the companies there are composed of well experienced and experts on their doings. So for this Telluria project, the chanced to succeed on this is high because Germans are capable to worked and developed the project into a good kind.
The project is almost 100% working. So in which cities in Europe does the project work? And in general, all European countries or only the cities of Germany are involved?

Grin Grin Grin Grin what a question  Grin  These are questions and answers from children. that makes me a little suspicious of telluria .I really do not find any good questions about the project here . really very strange  Grin
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:47:10 PM

Well some of European team has been very good and well experienced in terms of bringing projects to success. They very goodn in this field, but you have also a apoint that still team should be more sensitive and vigilant for choosing a good and very reliable team.
I agree. European countries are known to be a good quality of works and products. Most of the companies there are composed of well experienced and experts on their doings. So for this Telluria project, the chanced to succeed on this is high because Germans are capable to worked and developed the project into a good kind.

More like that this project is in good hands. Furthermore, I just hope that they will continue to discover more features that also includes the users to gain some good amount of profits.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:59:52 PM

I am visiting this project after a while and I am surprised by the rate of their growth as that is really growing at a faster rate , the community has also gron exponentially.
So can somebody please update my knowledge on this particular project's recent events.

DilanBrown

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:00:44 PM

well, that's nice.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:27:48 PM

We do everything possible on the legal way to attract the public attention. You can get all our updates on our official channels. We are confident, that after the launch of our exchange the value of our token will rapidly raise
So are you planing to listing on other exchange like IDEX after crowdsale? Because if TELA only can trading on your platform (telluria), i think it very immposible to value of TELA become to expensive
Yeah but The TELLURIA project need a good exchange platform for the lised. Beacause istening of tokens on good exchange has very big roll in project.so i hope the devlopers will lisetd TELLURIA in one of the famous exchange. It also help us to get more genuine investors.
It will be a good moved from the team if they consider to add some exchange so that the chanced to have a good value in the market will be possible. And also, it can helped to attract possible investors and people's attention to have a better outcomed for this.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:41:19 PM

Before start of this exchange there was not enough time, personally I would like to try this unique system of exchange of cryptocurrencies, everyone such the platform on the unique and has the pluses.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:01:45 PM

Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/telluria-21276 🔥 . Congratulations!

I rarely pay attention to ico rating, I always be cautious about ico,is this a credible rating? So what is place this rating in all ICOs, is it a good ICO rating?

Basing the project on ICO website won't give you a lot of help. It is still important to do a lot of research about the project's developer, their activities and the progress in developing the platform that they've promised.
I am not agree with u.this ico rating will give them a large number of investors & give this project a boost for the future.I think it will give the coin a good amount
But they can control by some "legit" and itself "ico experts".. I actually reading ICO rating like references and collection information about project. I don't believe so much at their "experts".
You can consider it as guide whether to have a look into this kind of project with the ICO rating indicated over there. Well, we can't deny that some rating aren't that close to reality of the project's rating.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:02:33 PM

We do everything possible on the legal way to attract the public attention. You can get all our updates on our official channels. We are confident, that after the launch of our exchange the value of our token will rapidly raise
So are you planing to listing on other exchange like IDEX after crowdsale? Because if TELA only can trading on your platform (telluria), i think it very immposible to value of TELA become to expensive
Yeah but The TELLURIA project need a good exchange platform for the lised. Beacause istening of tokens on good exchange has very big roll in project.so i hope the devlopers will lisetd TELLURIA in one of the famous exchange. It also help us to get more genuine investors.
It will be a good moved from the team if they consider to add some exchange so that the chanced to have a good value in the market will be possible. And also, it can helped to attract possible investors and people's attention to have a better outcomed for this.

That would be a great moved indeed. Adding exchange in telluria project can help a lot  in this project and also it can  help attract more investors and other people. It will find them this project as very interesting after knowing its background and its potential to succeed soon.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:03:03 PM

of course, cooperation with some good stock exchange will definitely benefit the project. But how can this attract more investors? I think these are not related things at all.
ViolaMarantina

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:05:12 PM

The project is almost 100% working. So in which cities in Europe does the project work? And in general, all European countries or only the cities of Germany are involved?

Most people in europe are still sceptical about blockchain projects. It will take some long time that people  and also other institutions trust and accept blockchain so that they can gain popularity and partner.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:06:02 PM

when does the Exchange start? And which tokens can be traded on the first day.If you read what the team writes it has to be a super exchange. But on which day is the start!  Grin

Admin in Telluria's telegram said that exchange start 25 of this month and today it's 28 of June and still there is no announcement yet.  Don't expect to see trading on the exchange in first, it;s so long before get enough volume.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

Before start of this exchange there was not enough time, personally I would like to try this unique system of exchange of cryptocurrencies, everyone such the platform on the unique and has the pluses.
Is always good to try something new better investments style and more ways to trade with their efficiencies and even flaws it makes you get an adaptable exchange you can come back to everyday

PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:07:54 AM

Is always good to try something new better investments style and more ways to trade with their efficiencies and even flaws it makes you get an adaptable exchange you can come back to everyday

Well I am expecting now the trading and exchange will be delayed, But I want to know why is it delayed for what reason, Sadly no team have new updates from the project.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:19:55 AM

As of now, there are many people still waiting to the exchange of the Telluria project that has been told to be happen on the 25th of the current month. Well maybe there are only some delays to this matter but I know for sure they will make actions toward this to have the Telluria exchange as soon as possible, since there are man people waiting and looking forward for this.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:24:33 AM

What do you mean there is not enough time? Since they already made a big progress in developing the platform I think they can easily launch the beta and then they just need to focus in listing tokens or coins to the exchange.
unemployed

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:34:30 AM

What do you mean there is not enough time? Since they already made a big progress in developing the platform I think they can easily launch the beta and then they just need to focus in listing tokens or coins to the exchange.

Did their bounty campaigns finish? I think the ICO sale is ongoing and saw that they offer 2% bonus if you invest. So I think the exchange will be not be launched the date said and will be after the ICO ends.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
telluria

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:49:50 AM

The key to success lays within the formulation of a well thought out strategy, one which assumes regular trading operations and the monitoring of various asset prices.

We are constantly working to strengthen our strategy and do everything to be the best
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: