Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:54:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:09:57 AM

It is so great that this platform could resolve many problems of any ico. Bounty campaign for every ico is a very responsible decision that could change its pace of development.

Do you really think that it will be as useful for ico developer as you said? I know that bounty campaign is very expensive and sometimes it isn’t very successful. Developers can lose thousands of dollars because of inconsistent plans. Do you think that Lancer Network is a best decision in this case?
Yep, I am pretty sure about that. Look, it is much easier to use Lancer than pay $8000-12000 to bounty managers. It will save time and the whole process is so simple. There will be only a minimum risk. It is a best alternative for icos I’ve ever seen.
Ok. Well, it looks intriguing and promising. Will platform be accessible for other task too, not only for bounty campaigns? I just missed this information. I guess I should reread the white paper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:18:43 AM

It is so great that this platform could resolve many problems of any ico. Bounty campaign for every ico is a very responsible decision that could change its pace of development.

Do you really think that it will be as useful for ico developer as you said? I know that bounty campaign is very expensive and sometimes it isn’t very successful. Developers can lose thousands of dollars because of inconsistent plans. Do you think that Lancer Network is a best decision in this case?
Yep, I am pretty sure about that. Look, it is much easier to use Lancer than pay $8000-12000 to bounty managers. It will save time and the whole process is so simple. There will be only a minimum risk. It is a best alternative for icos I’ve ever seen.
Ok. Well, it looks intriguing and promising. Will platform be accessible for other task too, not only for bounty campaigns? I just missed this information. I guess I should reread the white paper.
Yes, it will be a nice idea for you. Of course, it will be possible. Lancer Network wants to become a revolution in freelance industry and create a common secure platform for employees and employers. There is no doubt that blockchain technologies will help to provide these features.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:26:45 AM

Yes, it will be a nice idea for you. Of course, it will be possible. Lancer Network wants to become a revolution in freelance industry and create a common secure platform for employees and employers. There is no doubt that blockchain technologies will help to provide these features.
Probably, you are right. I will read some additional information to understand what’s going on. I happen as it is planned. If project has great community support it is a decent work.
Techsan

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:23:43 PM

I like that there is a project like Lancers. It gives much more possibilities that you can imagine at first sight. I am sure that this project is much better than its competitors.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:31:08 PM

I like that there is a project like Lancers. It gives much more possibilities that you can imagine at first sight. I am sure that this project is much better than its competitors.
I am a freelancer, so I am in love with this idea. What do you mean “gives much more”? Does it give more for users or for employers? I just don’t get it.
Techsan

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:39:08 PM

I am a freelancer, so I am in love with this idea. What do you mean “gives much more”? Does it give more for users or for employers? I just don’t get it.
Look, the system is flexible and can give as much possibilities as it is possible to give for both parts. I mean that Lancer is a great advertising platform too.
Klacik

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:52:10 PM

Look, the system is flexible and can give as much possibilities as it is possible to give for both parts. I mean that Lancer is a great advertising platform too.
I think it is great when the platform offers equal possibilities for everyone. What about advertisement? Why did you make such a decision?
Techsan

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:00:50 PM

I think it is great when the platform offers equal possibilities for everyone. What about advertisement? Why did you make such a decision?

Recently I have read a post on Lancer’s official page. Lancer can help new crypto projects find investors and grow their community. I am sure soon they will collaborate and with other companies and projects too.
Klacik

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

Recently I have read a post on Lancer’s official page. Lancer can help new crypto projects find investors and grow their community. I am sure soon they will collaborate and with other companies and projects too.
Yes, I am convinced in their ability to find new partners. Many cryptoprojects begin to launch bounty campaigns and It is a great field of opportunities. I think Lancer can offer bounty managers for many projects
Techsan

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:18:58 PM

Yes, I am convinced in their ability to find new partners. Many cryptoprojects begin to launch bounty campaigns and It is a great field of opportunities. I think Lancer can offer bounty managers for many projects
Wow. It is a nice idea. I think you should share with Lancer’s team. Maybe, they will think about it and try to expand kind of their services.
Klacik

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:28:00 PM

Wow. It is a nice idea. I think you should share with Lancer’s team. Maybe, they will think about it and try to expand kind of their services.
Do you think they will listen to me? Idea is really interesting, because it will be interesting for employees and for employers. Shall I connect with their manager?
Techsan

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:47:53 PM

Do you think they will listen to me? Idea is really interesting, because it will be interesting for employees and for employers. Shall I connect with their manager?

I am sure that it will be great. Besides lancer is open for new ideas. Take this chance. Maybe, it will be a great offer for lancer and users too.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:38:58 PM

Lancer offers freedom I think. First of all, it gives financial freedom. It is so great that there are such projects that brake down geographical boundaries and help to find work people all over the world.
Techsan

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:07:39 PM

I really like such projects, which are ready to bring something new to the industry, not only in terms of ideas, but also in terms of practical use.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:16:05 PM

I really like such projects, which are ready to bring something new to the industry, not only in terms of ideas, but also in terms of practical use.
You mean that it helps users earn money, are you talking about this?
Or do you mean something else?
Techsan

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:25:00 PM

Yes, I'm talking about this. The practical benefit is that this project is not just an idea or concept of some simple service that may not be of any interest to anyone. This offers real users to earn money by performing simple tasks. This I think is very cool!
hendMohammed

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:26:08 PM

Good project
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:31:02 PM

Yes, I'm talking about this. The practical benefit is that this project is not just an idea or concept of some simple service that may not be of any interest to anyone. This offers real users to earn money by performing simple tasks. This I think is very cool!
But do not you think that in the end nobody will use it? Perhaps many users will prefer to use analogs of this, for example, or choose something completely different.
Techsan

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:37:30 PM

But do not you think that in the end nobody will use it? Perhaps many users will prefer to use analogs of this, for example, or choose something completely different.
To be honest, I have not met competitors to this project. At least that would be based on the blockbuster. Therefore, I think that this project can become a very interesting solution.
kalehon

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:37:44 PM

Do you plan to participate in conferences and meetings with investors. Can you hear about your project from the speakers?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: