Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:07:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Arceusz

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:29:54 PM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?
Hello Lovesybitz, thank you for showing your interest in TrustLogics, To know more about us read here :- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
Will make a very big breakthrough for the people who was working to  be paid only even it is not their profession. It will make applying job very easy and very effective and efficient for both applicant and company. Just scroll and search for your desired job and you've got it, no cost and time-consuming job fair attending. Will lessen the unemployment and underemployment rate. Double thumbs up for this Project Team. Very innovative and well design project.

I really like the concepts of trustlogic, aside from they can give an easy job for the unemployed people, for sure some other individuals will tell

this to their friends who are looking for a job too. With the truslogics system the applicants don't need to wake up early, to fall in line for the

whole day just hoping to be accept or past the interview. Through trustlogics they will help them to be validate by their personal information

they had, just correct me if I am wrong with my thoughts anyway, thank you.
When the a recruiter/organizations place a request to verify jobseeker certificate and documents but unfortunately he doesn't have trust logic token is it possible to use bitcoin or etheruem token since TLT (trust logics token) has not yet in the main exchange?

That's  absolutely correct!  The trust logic is a great help in searching for a job and the trust logic project platform only requires you to submit basis information  just like what is being stated above. 
Like educational attainments, the certificates that you attended seminars as one of the requirements in hiring and job searching.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?
Hello Lovesybitz, thank you for showing your interest in TrustLogics, To know more about us read here :- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
Will make a very big breakthrough for the people who was working to  be paid only even it is not their profession. It will make applying job very easy and very effective and efficient for both applicant and company. Just scroll and search for your desired job and you've got it, no cost and time-consuming job fair attending. Will lessen the unemployment and underemployment rate. Double thumbs up for this Project Team. Very innovative and well design project.

I really like the concepts of trustlogic, aside from they can give an easy job for the unemployed people, for sure some other individuals will tell

this to their friends who are looking for a job too. With the truslogics system the applicants don't need to wake up early, to fall in line for the

whole day just hoping to be accept or past the interview. Through trustlogics they will help them to be validate by their personal information

they had, just correct me if I am wrong with my thoughts anyway, thank you.
When the a recruiter/organizations place a request to verify jobseeker certificate and documents but unfortunately he doesn't have trust logic token is it possible to use bitcoin or etheruem token since TLT (trust logics token) has not yet in the main exchange?

That's  absolutely correct!  The trust logic is a great help in searching for a job and the trust logic project platform only requires you to submit basis information  just like what is being stated above.  
Like educational attainments, the certificates that you attended seminars as one of the requirements in hiring and job searching.

Yes, they are only requiring basic employment information. Other information is not mandatory because they don't want to invade our privacy. They are also particular on protecting our personal information and preventing any possibilities that may result to identity theft.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:02:20 PM

A QR code gets generated every time a job requirement is posted by recruiters. By scanning, job seeker no longer needs to fill job application repetitively.

This is just another technology that trustlogic making life of jobseekers better.
easy to use, a user friendly and an accurate information is always at best.

Yup. That's hat separates this project from the rest since this project clearly tries its best to give the best services to its users and make the tihngs as easy as possible for them. I beleve that there will be a lot of people who will understand he visions of this project and appreciate its innovation. This wil lead to huge traffic.

this is not ne anymore, but a thumbs of for the team that they include this feature.
everything is store on the system. QR code is really on demand now.
they just make it more fun and easy to use with this QR code system.
well, yeah it is very tiring to input your record or information all the time.!
Another good thing about trust logics, you don't have to fill up application everytime just scan and your data will be send to any company you want and they'll know your current status in just a minute no hassle and stress need to be encounter... And if they wanted any requirements from you'll just need to upload it to your profile then update and send again via QR scan efficient isn't!?

That's right!  The trust logic will soon help the companies in terms of hiring process , validating process and also in the screening process of the job. Seekers the trust logic will help the recruiters in hiring the best employee in the field.  I am so happy to see the good geed backs in the trust logic project platform.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:15:11 PM

This project needs more workers, does trustlogic plans to employ employee that will validate the job seekers and the recruiter? Since this is a global scale job platform.

I think they need to have small group of employee at first since they’re just starting. Once their project booms they can hire more workers. I wish trustlogic can do some automation on this part.

Just have faith in Trustlogics. Since Trustlogics needed some extra employees, They've chosen to use Artificial Intelligence (AI) that will do the repetitive tasks of every personnel. That way, some employees will still remain and have to do their important roles in the recruitment process.
kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:15:46 PM

Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:45:27 PM

If I am the employer, how can I assure that his profile is honest or not?? is their any verification or any of school grade summary or something needed to set up an account on TrustLogics??. Were not one sided here right. Please enlighten me. Just asking.
well if you trust to trustlogics  blockchain technonlogy you will not doubt about the profile of jobseeker if honest  or dishonest,,because trustlogics have also reputation building system which individual can assign a bounty for building their reputation about their educational background ,previous employment ,skill's  achievements ,and other ligal document that you well assure  that all participant are honest according to their presented document,

I agree because  trustlogics has a big rule and challenge to detect the dishonest applicant,cause during survey in other nation almost 58%  of the hiring managers admitted that they caught a lie on a resume. As a result, honest and deserving candidates may have lost out on opportunities.

Some details can be altered, however most information can be validated or verified. For example let us say your age and origin, this can be verified thru your Birth Certificate. Next would be the degree you are holding, this will be verified thru the Schools you say you have attended, past employment can also be verified as long as the partnered investigator or verifier have a legal access to this. With Trustlogics, employer can request for a thorough background checking and even police records and medical records can be accessed by those validators.

That is the beauty of having Trustlogics platform. Having the platform, the validation of the data will be more efficient and reliable. They are so many ways to verify the data, one thing is to partner with a validator who has the capability to evaluate one's background.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:00:22 PM

Its nice that they have a sites like this where a job seeker wont go through a job fair just to get a job and just stay at home and browse to their desired job and get a job online.

Some job fairs are way too unorganize and the result of it you wont have a chance to get your interview because of the scarce time of interviewee because of the huge number of applicants.
It is true that not all the time you join or try go on a job fair you have a luck waiting for you that can give you a job right away. A test of your patience waiting for you because of the huge number of applicants. but in trustlogic the easier process for job seekers to get the job that suitable in her skills and your personal information.
Yes, i remember also that when i first apply and looking for a perfect job that is suited on my course where i graduated, i was always failed because i want a job but reverse on what my course is, until i saw my self looking for nothing, but the company will entertain me even they know that you are not qualified on that position. But now there it is, a trustlogic will help us to make all easy in terms of finding a job.
Trustlogics is going to help, In terms of finding a job On the basis of your Skills and Experiences. You can get job opportunity the basic information like Education Qualification certificates, Previous Employment Detail, and Skill certificates. And We are the only platform using certified validators are verify the data and giving the ownership of the verification certificate to the job seeker. We believe this will help us to build a useful a platform from day one And Jobseekers also get benefited from day one

As per my own opinion, for me it is a must for the trust logic project platform to validate all of the information that the certain job seeker or applicants  will submit for the people and also for the companies not to loose their trust and for the project to preserve their company's name which means "trust" "logic"
MetalBall

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:19:41 PM

If I am the employer, how can I assure that his profile is honest or not?? is their any verification or any of school grade summary or something needed to set up an account on TrustLogics??. Were not one sided here right. Please enlighten me. Just asking.
well if you trust to trustlogics  blockchain technonlogy you will not doubt about the profile of jobseeker if honest  or dishonest,,because trustlogics have also reputation building system which individual can assign a bounty for building their reputation about their educational background ,previous employment ,skill's  achievements ,and other ligal document that you well assure  that all participant are honest according to their presented document,

I agree because  trustlogics has a big rule and challenge to detect the dishonest applicant,cause during survey in other nation almost 58%  of the hiring managers admitted that they caught a lie on a resume. As a result, honest and deserving candidates may have lost out on opportunities.

That's why they will hire a validator to check if the documents uploaded on their platform are legit or not.

Of course, there will be some flaws in the verifications of documents, not all will be verified immediately and sometimes they can't check it out

clearly, if it is legit or not. Let's find out once the platform is online and working after their launch.

tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:23:49 PM

Polish Ann Thread -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4304742.0
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

That's why they will hire a validator to check if the documents uploaded on their platform are legit or not.

Of course, there will be some flaws in the verifications of documents, not all will be verified immediately and sometimes they can't check it out

clearly, if it is legit or not. Let's find out once the platform is online and working after their launch.

What if the validator don't do his work properly and still left some unverified data will be on the platform? How will the trust logic will know about it. I see some underground market that are making fake paper works like high school/college diploma even CoE is being faked. How can we trust this trustlogics platform?
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:15:48 PM

The jobseekers will make a request and pay a token  to Trustlogics to verify their datas. The validators probably hired from different countries by Trustlogics will then verify the datas. After verifying the data, the validators will probabaly give a remark if the datas are true and correct. Then on the profile of jobseekers. It will be stated there that their profiles was verified. The recruiters of course will automatically  check profiles which are already verified in choosing for a possible employee.
That's the way i understand how the cycle goes. I am only stating 1 part of the Trustlogics though.
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:31:46 PM

I wanna make this clear do anyone know what will be the use of this token,

We know Trustlogics platform will lend us a help on faster job application online

but how will we be able to use this token? Do we need to buy token just to be able to apply jobs on their

platform? Or this ICO sale will be the starting fund of the platform itself?
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:45:47 PM

well if you trust to trustlogics  blockchain technonlogy you will not doubt about the profile of jobseeker if honest  or dishonest,,because trustlogics have also reputation building system which individual can assign a bounty for building their reputation about their educational background ,previous employment ,skill's  achievements ,and other ligal document that you well assure  that all participant are honest according to their presented document,

Some details can be altered, however most information can be validated or verified. For example let us say your age and origin, this can be verified thru your Birth Certificate. Next would be the degree you are holding, this will be verified thru the Schools you say you have attended, past employment can also be verified as long as the partnered investigator or verifier have a legal access to this. With Trustlogics, employer can request for a thorough background checking and even police records and medical records can be accessed by those validators.

Falsification of documents is actually a crime here in my country and is punishable by law. First and foremost if the information you have submitted is verified to be false, you may not be hired by the company. Let us say you get hired and then the verification was done after hiring you and the documents you submitted and information you provided was found to be not true, I see some cases where the employee are being deported to their country or dismissed from their work. If you are a serious applicant, it is best to put true information when applying specially when using Trustlogics platform.

Even if the informations you put in your datas are true and correct, it is still an advantage if you will have it verified because the recruiters will definitely check the jobseekers that are already verified by the validators.
Yeah you are right, about falsification. But now. It is difficult to falsify documents because you can check data's and besides you will loose a lot if they have discovered it.
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:57:43 PM

The company who will or using Trustlogics Platform will save time and reduce expenses on the hiring process of job seekers through its peer-to peer hiring system. This feature will make use of full potential of referral networks that trustlogic will implement on their platform. So its easier and faster to find a new employee.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:14:40 PM

What if the validator don't do his work properly and still left some unverified data will be on the platform? How will the trust logic will know about it. I see some underground market that are making fake paper works like high school/college diploma even CoE is being faked. How can we trust this trustlogics platform?

I do believe that Trustlogics will hire a reputable and trustworthy validators. They will not risk their project by getting a non reliable validators that will ruin their reputations. But just incase, it happens. Then the validator will get specific sanction for such a wrong conduct.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:33:00 PM

The company who will or using Trustlogics Platform will save time and reduce expenses on the hiring process of job seekers through its peer-to peer hiring system. This feature will make use of full potential of referral networks that trustlogic will implement on their platform. So its easier and faster to find a new employee.

Indeed, it will  lessen the time consuming process of both jobseekers and recruiters. Not to mention the cost cutting advantage as well. This platform indeed is useful  and big help to the recruitment industry. The disadvantage i can see though is that, the number of employees to be hired in the HRD department will be lessen and its good to the company. But with the employees it will be a sad realization for them but as they say, if one door closes, a window opens. Who knows, there might be good opportunities abroad and witht he help of Trustlogics, it will be easy also to look for a job abroad because of the blockchain technology of this project
EXPERT-COIN
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:46:34 PM

Hello

Your project was listed here: https://expert-coin.com/icos/trustlogics.html and have a rating 2.3/5.0
In case of any comments or questions please do not hesitate to contact us
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:56:53 PM

Not only jobseekers are faced with job search problems. Employers and recruiters also face challenges in the current job market but there is a trustlogic to help fix this kind of problem. Even with modern recruiting tools used are still difficult to identify and reach the right job seekers missing updated contact details and it is difficult to contact them. Trustlogic is the one stop solution for this kind of problem. Trustlogics is a cutting edge platform that make easy for jobseekers and also to a recruiters to make profile and share with secured network and validated. You are more connected with everything using the trustlogics platform.
I agree with you, kaize, that this Trustlogics can lessen the burden of the employers and jobseekers. And what i love about this platform is that data or informations of the the jobseekers can be verified by validators at their expense but this will be an advantage for them because the recruiters will definitely prefer jobseekers with verified informations.
Actually sir The unemployment  rate nowadays is not declining or decreasing but rather increasing and these unemployment issue has a big effects on the economy  of a certain states or countries in all parts of the world,  but thought the help of the trust logic project platform I'm. Sure that the unemployment  issue will be lessen soon.
I also hope so Micahyahel10. What you just said is a sad truth and because of this growth in unemplyment every year, recruitment procedures are becoming more and more tighter. Fraud in recruitment are becoming rampant too. The more deserving applicants are being taken over by the fraudulent ones. This problem is what Trustlogics is trying to give solutions to.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
ahiarobert01

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:23:04 PM

Upon seeing this project, I checked its website right away. And honestly, as I browsed through it I was impressed by how they present things so simple and yet efficient. I loved the Job Seekers category, the Recruiters category, and especially the Careers category where I can browse and look for the best job offerings. Hoping for this project to thrive as expected.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:32:19 PM

So what will be the guarantee that this project will be making it to the end? If i have to invest in your ICO what do you guarantee that i will profit from your tokens? What will be use of your tokens by the way that will secure its value?
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: