Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:37:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
dolfo

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:54:03 PM

Gladly to know that the validators will do background checking propely, so meaning to say the information that will be sent to the recruiter is authentic. I can't really imagine if there is someone who uses false credentials but can pass the background checking, it will be a very big issue towards both recruiter and the peer.

Of course! that's there job, they must make sure that the information they'll send to the recruiter is authentic otherwise it will cost a damage to trustlogic's reputation that can lead to lessen trustlogic's user.

You're right! also, what I think is that the jobseekers must provide original information if they really want to find a decent job. Besides, it is natural for the jobseeker to submit authentic credentials, because if the information they gave were found out to be false by the validators, then maybe they can't use trustlogic in finding another job anymore.
Indeed, you are given the opportunity and benefits already so take a chance and grab on it. In Trustlogic you only have to provide your original information in order to be accepted, but first they need to review your file`s by the validator`s and after that you can now easily find a job that is suited for every job seeker. Well, if they found out that the files you have provided was not true or being plagiarism, maybe they will not going to accept your file`s anymore of course, unless you will provide your original information.

Yes! Bacause if the jobseekers won't provide their original information then it is more likely that they threw their  bag of oppurtunities on having a decent job, and it's their lost, not Trustlogics' lost, afterall, Trustlogics is about to try to help them but lies are what they are trying to give Trustlogics in return.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Diego_Ria

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:00:52 PM

I have sent a request in telegram, waiting for your return.
A very detailed and profitable plan, logical job.  Good luck guys.
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:23:31 PM

Gladly to know that the validators will do background checking propely, so meaning to say the information that will be sent to the recruiter is authentic. I can't really imagine if there is someone who uses false credentials but can pass the background checking, it will be a very big issue towards both recruiter and the peer.

Of course! that's there job, they must make sure that the information they'll send to the recruiter is authentic otherwise it will cost a damage to trustlogic's reputation that can lead to lessen trustlogic's user.

You're right! also, what I think is that the jobseekers must provide original information if they really want to find a decent job. Besides, it is natural for the jobseeker to submit authentic credentials, because if the information they gave were found out to be false by the validators, then maybe they can't use trustlogic in finding another job anymore.

We can't deny the fact that there will be no plagiarism that will happen in this kind of concept. Plagiarism is when a person uses information that doesn't belong to himself/herself. Luckily, this project has validators that I think will be very tight in verifying the jobseekers' information, so I don't think that plagiarism can pass the trustlogic's validators.
As you say so you have a point, well, maybe that won`t really happen that trust logic will accept that kind of hoax. The validator`s should doubled their security checking the background of every person whose trying to pass their information in their system in order to prevent damaging the reputation of the company we`re the jobless people will work.

Indeed, reputation is important not to be damaged, so in order to achieved that, all they have to do is exactly what you've said, that they must double their security in regards with checking the information that the jobseeker submitted. In that way they can prevent plagiarism damaging their reputation.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:00:14 AM

The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR INSTANT HELP
- [/size]

This is really nice! I knew it! Trustlogics Team is really doing well especially on making all the things possible based on their plan. This is reality guys. Be ready for more! I am very glad for this news. Good Job Trustlogics Team!

I am excited for the result of the pilot run. Curacao is very lucky to have the pilot run in their place. They will be the first one to experience how great is Trustlogics project. I am sure that everything will be fine. If there are things that need to be polished, I think they can also make it because Trustlogics has a great and committed team.    

That's great! I am.so excited for Curacao, They will be the first one to experience TrustLogics, expertise when it comes to recruitment. Surely, jobseekers and recruiters feels the excitement too and can't wait to try it out.  Hope that it will all goes well.

Do you think Curacao will be accepting also jobseekers abroad or is it local for the.meantime?  You know for a country to open its doors from other countries, i think they have to secure some permits first? Or is it ok to hire directly? Or dies it even have a job opening available for expats or foreign workers.

I’m sure there will be proper procedure for that. But i believe Curacao will first focus on its own people for this will be the first time they are going to do this so for sure they will try it first on their own people but as the demand for workers grow, they can also open for foreign applicants too as other countries do but they have to apply the proper procedure in hiring foreign workers.

And if they will be accepting foreign applicants, what will be the role of Trustlogics then? Recruiters will find their profiles in Trustlogics for them to decide whether the applicant is qualified or not. Actually there is not much ways to verify a person’s document in my country aside from asking them to provide the original copy with registry number or with the seal of authentication or red ribbon. If there will be Trustlogics in my country maybe they will be able to implement this verifications through validators as well.

The role  of Trustlogic is to secure the data of the applicants. Have it verified by the suitable validators through jobseekers request. Good news for the jobseekers, I do believe that  this will cut off huge placement fees if there is a job orders abroad.  Recruiters will directly post in Trustlogistics.  

My idea about  how the suitable validators work is that, TrustLogics will get their partnered validators from different countries.  This is to offer a credible verification result.  It is more realistic if an applicant from India for example, will be verified by the partner validators in that same country, so they can check it fast and accurate.

Your guess is as good as mine.  Based on your example bitbratt, I am imagining the scenario, if an applicant from India, has a validator from Thailand, how can the validator, get informations with regards to the applicants datas if they are true and correct.  I think records in India, will not be easily open to other citizens. That is only my opinion. Maybe that’s what they meant by suitable validators.

Hello TrustLogics!

What a wonderful news to learn that your pilot is all ready for deployment.

You never stop to impress us in many ways. And i sure am glad that your platform will start helping many in Curacao. More Power!

elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:31:24 AM

We can't deny the fact that there will be no plagiarism that will happen in this kind of concept. Plagiarism is when a person uses information that doesn't belong to himself/herself. Luckily, this project has validators that I think will be very tight in verifying the jobseekers' information, so I don't think that plagiarism can pass the trustlogic's validators.
As you say so you have a point, well, maybe that won`t really happen that trust logic will accept that kind of hoax. The validator`s should doubled their security checking the background of every person whose trying to pass their information in their system in order to prevent damaging the reputation of the company we`re the jobless people will work.

Indeed, reputation is important not to be damaged, so in order to achieved that, all they have to do is exactly what you've said, that they must double their security in regards with checking the information that the jobseeker submitted. In that way they can prevent plagiarism damaging their reputation.

We have to remember that Validators will not simply check if our information is true and accurate, they will gather enough tangible proof such as a government authorized seal of authenticity for many of the certifications and credentials that a jobseeker has submitted.

And this validators know exactly how to do that for each country submitting to each of their government requirements as TrustLogics is partnering with trusted and professional validating agencies.

So we can be rest assured that falsified validation will be out of the scenario.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:00:37 AM

Earning through the peer to peer hiring process is a way to increase the engagement of those who already have found jobs through the platform since they will try and find friends who are looking for jobs and encourage them to use the system.
Employees earning referral fees whenever a friend they referred to the company gets hired is a normal thing. This platform improves that system because you can refer any friend you know to an open job available through the platform, not necessarily your employer.
The more friend's you invited, the known of the project is getting bigger also. Because encouraging a friend can also help to encourage his/her friend's too. When that happens there will be a more open job available to every company and jobless people have the opportunity to be hired as an employee.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:13:39 AM

With all the news and updates we have been receiving from your team, we are really glad to witness how active TrustLogics has been.

Your radical and forward-looking approach is really inspiring, it seems you always seize the moment when there is great opportunity to do so as you keep acquiring MoUs for different countries way before your pilot run.

Truly, you are a welcome change to the hiring industry.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:14:45 AM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Trust logic want's to lessen unemployment people and give them the opportunity to work in a better company. That's why I really like this project, looking forward to this platform and hope their application will run successfully. Great team and also dev. Goodluck!
Elexsis

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:32:26 AM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.
Well, not all company just look on the personal images or characteristics of every applicant, there are some company that even the persons with disabilities can also show their skills and specially the minds that they have and can contribute to the company.
But as of the top main priorities of the companies doesn't include those people with disabilities, but also it doesnt mean that they don't stand a chance, of course they do, it is just that they are not the priority as of now but sooner or later they will have their own time.

Just make a feature that hires disabled person for them to work. They also have that skill of work but we must also think of their own conditions.
If they used to force to work then let them work but limit them. As a normal person few companies are accepting disabled person to work on them,
just saying, believe it or not. Just add a feature for them so that they can work also like us.
Currently, I heard a local news in the television. It was all about a driver in my country who have Tourette (it is a neurological disorder that causes sudden involuntary movements or sounds). The local agency for transportation asks why does this person is given a licensed to drive even he has disorder. I felt some mercy and disgrace upon this man because he wants to work just for his family survive but he will be prevented because of his condition.  He was unlucky but still he keeps on moving. This person should be considered by some companies. He has dedication and hardwork. Because of this news, I remembered trustlogics. This project will help all of us to have proper job suitable to necessity.

See here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1058845427602471&id=134752476678442&_rdr
As I watch the movement of her body and if you are in the car you will feel nervous at first, but you will feel impressed with this person. despite his disability he is fighting against his illness to support her family and their needs they should be helped to have a job with the company handle them.
In our country, there are so many person with disabilities who also have their own business and choose to be a freelancer because in their world its too hard to ignore sometimes the feelings and emotion when the time comes that some people laughing at them and discriminate about their situation, i hope the TrustLogics has also have an acceptance regarding this in some company that they have to help people with disabilities.
You have a point, a lot of people don't understand the situation of having disabilities and we should think about them also because they are part of our society already and we are thankful that some of them are choosing to work in order to be not burdened by their families.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:46:07 AM

With all the news and updates we have been receiving from your team, we are really glad to witness how active TrustLogics has been.

Your radical and forward-looking approach is really inspiring, it seems you always seize the moment when there is great opportunity to do so as you keep acquiring MoUs for different countries way before your pilot run.

Truly, you are a welcome change to the hiring industry.

And i believe the same bitcoindusts.

TrustLogics is proving themselves in a very admirable fashion as they continue to convince country after country how they can help in the Labor Industry and how their platform can give solution to the difficulties in the hiring process.

We hope to see many more progress updates in the coming weeks.

May the force be with you TrustLogics.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:57:14 AM

Earning through the peer to peer hiring process is a way to increase the engagement of those who already have found jobs through the platform since they will try and find friends who are looking for jobs and encourage them to use the system.
Employees earning referral fees whenever a friend they referred to the company gets hired is a normal thing. This platform improves that system because you can refer any friend you know to an open job available through the platform, not necessarily your employer.
The more friend's you invited, the known of the project is getting bigger also. Because encouraging a friend can also help to encourage his/her friend's too. When that happens there will be a more open job available to every company and jobless people have the opportunity to be hired as an employee.

And remember that referrals in the TrustLogics platform was made profitable by the team where in participants get a share from the allocated job opening bounty.

So that is a possible way of making an earning either while waiting for a job or while hired already. And the good thing is that peers within the platform is not limited to referring peers only, even non-TrustLogics peer can be referred too increasing the reach of the platform.
Elexsis

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:03:01 AM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.
We are also very thankful for having this opportunity trust logic this might be the solution to lessen the unemployment people in our society and in fact we all want this to happen also. As we all know we can also get benefits from it and I know this project has a potential to be successful in the near future, that's why we're looking forward for more updates and we are also encouraging more people to support this project.
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:30:19 AM

Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.
We are also very thankful for having this opportunity trust logic this might be the solution to lessen the unemployment people in our society and in fact we all want this to happen also. As we all know we can also get benefits from it and I know this project has a potential to be successful in the near future, that's why we're looking forward for more updates and we are also encouraging more people to support this project.
The potential for this project's success is very high because their ideas are well presented, and also since the platform is based on an already existing project which has been a success.
Elexsis

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:34:47 AM

I guessed trust logic notice about that already, that's why they need sympathy from the people and also their opinions in order to prevent having those kind of problems on their platform and besides the information should the job seeker's be submitted wouldn't be plagiarism, because it's not only affected the reputation of that person, but also that's the time your resume will not be acceptable anymore to their system.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:45:43 AM

The potential for this project's success is very high because their ideas are well presented, and also since the platform is based on an already existing project which has been a success.
I believe this project will be successful as well. If it was successful before, why will it not be successful this time? It's easier to implement the project because they already have experienced launching it and maintaining it.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:54:39 AM

Is anyone here is a Filipino. We know on ourselves that hiring is basically hard for us Filipino even we have that specified skills and knowledge on that particular job assignment, and we do not have that capabilities and chance to have that dream job we want to so we accept the fact that we must work even it is not our masteries and profession. Ladies and gentlemen this project may overcome that all us Filipino problem on job seeking and finding. Good to know that even it is not already applied on our country we will be assured that in the near future hiring and job seeking will be so easy and hassle free for us unlike nowadays.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:04:24 AM

Is anyone here is a Filipino. We know on ourselves that hiring is basically hard for us Filipino even we have that specified skills and knowledge on that particular job assignment, and we do not have that capabilities and chance to have that dream job we want to so we accept the fact that we must work even it is not our masteries and profession. Ladies and gentlemen this project may overcome that all us Filipino problem on job seeking and finding. Good to know that even it is not already applied on our country we will be assured that in the near future hiring and job seeking will be so easy and hassle free for us unlike nowadays.
I strongly agree on you man. We all have that problem in hiring it is always present actually but are we satisfied on that system of job seeking? As an employee, personally I hate being on the job fair and line up on so many people having a small percentage of accepting by the company. We always waste our time and efforts going on that job fair and eventually not get hire. Good to know this project exist and may have the chance to change our system of hiring.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:12:30 AM

Have you experience going on the job fair and applied so many job and then later on any of those job didn’t hire you or even call you up? I do. Waste of time and effort isn’t it. Good to know that Dev’s created this smart concept wherein you can now apply even you are in your own comfortable sofa. Good job TrustLogics Team and Dev’s.
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:17:28 AM

I believe this project will be successful as well. If it was successful before, why will it not be successful this time? It's easier to implement the project because they already have experienced launching it and maintaining it.
If it's about potential, yes it is high but we won't know how it will all turn out since we are still in the middle of it. Their experience gives guarantee to the investors that they know what they are doing.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:40:51 AM

Have you experience going on the job fair and applied so many job and then later on any of those job didn’t hire you or even call you up? I do. Waste of time and effort isn’t it. Good to know that Dev’s created this smart concept wherein you can now apply even you are in your own comfortable sofa. Good job TrustLogics Team and Dev’s.
Me too mate, place wherein the heat and waves created because of crowded people around the fair, lol. Actually, it is very annoying and angry if you apply so many jobs the eventually you didn’t get any one of those. I remember the times wherein my odor smells like spartan soldier, lol. Great job TrustLogics Project Team.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: