Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:27:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:02:43 PM

YASH PAKALA
Program manager!

Senior Manager & Program Manager at TrustLogics: Seasoned Techno Functional Leader,
with 10+ years of experience in IT of leading multi-million-dollar projects.
Manages executive relationships and provides leadership to other team members.
-Experienced Techno Functional Leader
-11 years of IT experience with demonstrated success in leading multi-million dollar projects. Designed and executed Bluetooth Smart® products.
-Specialties: Digital Product Strategy, Roadmap Development, Agile Project Management, Bluetooth Smart® & IoT

Linkedin Summary - Yash Pakala
Seems that he will manage the project so well. Indian makes every engineering and computer works so very easy and more smart. Double thumbs up for you Yash Pakala and for the whole team. More power for TrustLogics Project.

Yup, I really do believe that it will be a job well done by the people in the trustlogics team. I expect them to not let anything less than what they expect be in their team. Besides, just like what you have said, indians really are like the titans when it comes to techy stuff. It's like when indians are behind it, it is already expected to be the best.

I have to agree with you, I will Congratulations in an advance for all the trustlogics team, you did the great job. I hope that this project will be success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:08:09 PM

When a friend of mine shared the news about TrustLogics, I started browsing through this thread and search the internet to know more information. The platform is superb, but my primary concern is "How secured the data are in TrustLogics?"

Hi achiahia,

We are glad to see you here and that we have the same interest. That's a good question though, Blockchain Technology makes Trustlogics secured. IF we will research about Blockchain Technology, we will appreciate it's capability to protect data especially to hackers who wanted to steal data from different systems.

The trust logic is a very amazing project, why?
Is it because of the blockchain technology that will let you as an investor have your own series of codes in every transaction and it is not just a series of codes
but the blockchain technology let your transactions in private and it is not easily be have by some hackers.

I have to agree with you regarding this matter. Trustlogics really is an amazing project. By using Blockchain technology on different processes really is an advantage because of the security and reliability of data that it offers. Our data and information are safe and secured. This is really a great thing to know.
You're absolutely right let's just think about what Trustlogic can give to us. Is it reliable? Yes, it is because we can get benefits from it and all of our information is very stored safe and secured. Just think about not only our future but also the future of trustlogic if this project will be successful, it gives a lot of opportunities to all jobseeker's.

that's right, the trustlogics have an great and amazing project. their blockchain technology have an amazing system of transaction by transferring the data to others. I think that this project will be absolutely fully successful.
I'm srtongly believe to trustlogics are made to be succesful because the unique platform will have through combination to blockchain technology,which obtain to protect your personal data, and other ligal document despite it will be done only at online transaction,, therefore I would also amaze  to this project .
langka1213

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

With all the development TrustLogics is hoping to apply on their platform, i think we are about to see Industry 5.0 being applied in their system.

Technology did impact the hiring industry leveraging the recruitment process through the current Industry 4.0 where the Internet of Things (IoT), Artifical Intelligence (AI) and smart technologies are woven together to make the hiring system efficient, savvy and cost-friendly.

Yet, i do think that TrustLogics do understand that Industry 5.0 is to bring human touch with hybrid systems such as hybrid chatbots where interactions are made by both man and machine to make if more effective.  That's why we see in the whitepaper that TrustLogics will be employing AI but still hands over the finality to the HR themselves.

It is really comforting to know that TrustLogics packs with them technological advancement yet not undermining the capacity of human intelligence to make the whole hiring industry truly effective.
is it legit?

Hello there! I think this is legit. HR and recruitment industries have evolved for the past 20 years, from paper-based application to digital-based system. And now, moving to business social networking site such as Linkln. Moreover, with the emergence of this well-secured Blockchain Technology  that revolutionized lots of industries, HR and recruitment is next. And it is happening now, here is Trustlogics!
Although trustlogics are very good platform today to make job easily  due to online  jobseeker are indemand,but is hard to pridect as of now if traditonal  way would be eliminate immediately,because in my country many area as of now will not aready internet connection,despite we use cellphone,,,maybe it takes time..
i am not quiet sure about this one, it doesn't mean that applying online or hiring online would reduce the jobless and could totally eliminate those paper-based application, well maybe it has a point, since this only covers the application form not the ones working on it. there are also some who needs to work physically while the other ones should work online or virtually. that is also why they need to categorized each lists depending to what is suitable for the users.

It really is amazing to see Trustlogics vision and putting the online job platform into blockchain technology. This will make it faster for people to find job and insure that the data they provide is secure. Trustlogics also offers to verify the data thru their partner validators. Thus, it makes it more convenient for employers to choose among the pool of applicants who will qualify for the job based on the standards and criteria they have set as well as the verified information that has been checked by Trusted validators.
yes. This idea of making some blockchain made system about job hiring is really spectacular to begin with. Although there will some complications in the future, but i am quiet sure that they can hadle it smoothly without any doubt. This is also an eye opener and at the same time a very big oppprtunity.
I think if you trust to trustlogics, basically you will trust with him to test the greatest project blockchain technology in the history although we have  other project before ,but I'm sure only trustlogics are much different to that way,

I have to agree with you regarding to this project, they absolutely amaze because this project have an great and high standards in terms of their service, it seem like this project have an good feedback result.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:35:33 PM

Based on the ROAD MAP, their is a wide GAP from April 2018 where Trustlogics started its ICO sale, the next step is on May 2019 where Peer to Peer Hiring will be implemented. I am quite curious what are the steps to be taken by Trustlogics during May 2018 to April 2019. There is a period of one year that is not quite clear in the Road Map.
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:54:09 PM

With all the development TrustLogics is hoping to apply on their platform, i think we are about to see Industry 5.0 being applied in their system.

Technology did impact the hiring industry leveraging the recruitment process through the current Industry 4.0 where the Internet of Things (IoT), Artifical Intelligence (AI) and smart technologies are woven together to make the hiring system efficient, savvy and cost-friendly.

Yet, i do think that TrustLogics do understand that Industry 5.0 is to bring human touch with hybrid systems such as hybrid chatbots where interactions are made by both man and machine to make if more effective.  That's why we see in the whitepaper that TrustLogics will be employing AI but still hands over the finality to the HR themselves.

It is really comforting to know that TrustLogics packs with them technological advancement yet not undermining the capacity of human intelligence to make the whole hiring industry truly effective.
is it legit?

Hello there! I think this is legit. HR and recruitment industries have evolved for the past 20 years, from paper-based application to digital-based system. And now, moving to business social networking site such as Linkln. Moreover, with the emergence of this well-secured Blockchain Technology  that revolutionized lots of industries, HR and recruitment is next. And it is happening now, here is Trustlogics!
Although trustlogics are very good platform today to make job easily  due to online  jobseeker are indemand,but is hard to pridect as of now if traditonal  way would be eliminate immediately,because in my country many area as of now will not aready internet connection,despite we use cellphone,,,maybe it takes time..
i am not quiet sure about this one, it doesn't mean that applying online or hiring online would reduce the jobless and could totally eliminate those paper-based application, well maybe it has a point, since this only covers the application form not the ones working on it. there are also some who needs to work physically while the other ones should work online or virtually. that is also why they need to categorized each lists depending to what is suitable for the users.

It really is amazing to see Trustlogics vision and putting the online job platform into blockchain technology. This will make it faster for people to find job and insure that the data they provide is secure. Trustlogics also offers to verify the data thru their partner validators. Thus, it makes it more convenient for employers to choose among the pool of applicants who will qualify for the job based on the standards and criteria they have set as well as the verified information that has been checked by Trusted validators.
yes. This idea of making some blockchain made system about job hiring is really spectacular to begin with. Although there will some complications in the future, but i am quiet sure that they can hadle it smoothly without any doubt. This is also an eye opener and at the same time a very big oppprtunity.
I think if you trust to trustlogics, basically you will trust with him to test the greatest project blockchain technology in the history although we have  other project before ,but I'm sure only trustlogics are much different to that way,

I have to agree with you regarding to this project, they absolutely amaze because this project have an great and high standards in terms of their service, it seem like this project have an good feedback result.
According to i have noticed this one has a good pontential to be successful in the future, and as we could see there are also lots of good feedbacks that could also be helpful for them in the future. Although this has a potential we cannot actually disregard that there will be ups and downs to this project but surely they will overcome it all.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:55:22 PM

Based on the ROAD MAP, their is a wide GAP from April 2018 where Trustlogics started its ICO sale, the next step is on May 2019 where Peer to Peer Hiring will be implemented. I am quite curious what are the steps to be taken by Trustlogics during May 2018 to April 2019. There is a period of one year that is not quite clear in the Road Map.

Here is a complete road map based on the whitepaper

1. Completed market research and 1st draft of requirement draft - March 2017

2. 2nd draft and Web UI/UX finalization and implementation - May 2017

3. Business pitches to International Governments -July 2017

4. Mobile UI/UX finalization and implementation -September 2017

5. Web application beta launch -November 2017

6. 50k registered user milestone achieved successfully Android and iOS mobile application launch Started analysis on implementing Blockchain for TrustLogics - January 2018

7. Several Partnerships signed - MoU signed with Republic of Suriname, a South American country. - Partnered with several certified validators -February 2018

8. Whitepaper finalization and TrustLogics.io website launch – March 2018

9. Token sale proceedings and Building partnerships - Building partnerships for TrustLogics - April 2018

10. Pre-Sale & Earn coins feature integration to existing platform – May 2018

11. Crowd sale - August 2018

12. Token distribution and Blockchain POC -September 2018

13. Verification system implementation -December 2018

14. Peer to Peer hiring model implementation Peer to Peer hiring model implementation and Expanding TrustLogics system to signed governments -May 2019

15. Reputation building system -August 2019

16. Digital Portfolio for Independent Service Providers -December 2019

I hope this clears your question. Here is the link for the whitepaper by the way.
https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
langka1213

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:02:28 PM

INTERVIEW, is one of the most important thing to do in applicants,
will the team do this before they place the job-seeker on the field?
or will they just skip that and let the employer to it?

the only thing that trustlogic needs to do is to verify the job seekers thr one who will interview ofcourse is the recruiter or employer. The job of trustlogic is to verify the user.

that's right, and also the Trustlogics have an amazing project, by there Blockchain technology that has a great security to protect the data information of others.

MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

Have anyone here experience being a victim of illegal recruiters? or know someone who had been abuse by their employer? Or anyone here who have experience that their employer are not paying the mandatory benefits of employees like social security service or national healthcare as required by law? I believe that Trustlogics can also be a way to be able to help applicants in verifying this findings from such recruiters or employers who are not dully registered or have previous records of abuse with its employees or non-remittance of mandatory deduction and benefits of an employee. If this is possible with Trustlogics, not only it will bridge the applicants with the recruiters but also become a Trusted platform that protects its users welfare as well.

I have not experienced it personally but I have a few friends who have experience this and I was able to watch some employees who complains about their contribution on social security and other mandatory benefits not being remitted by the employers, hence they fail to avail of the said benefits during the time they need them particularly during calamity, or when they get sick, or even when they retire. It will be good if Trustlogics platform also offers to verify  recruiters data and validate if they are properly registered as a company. Many people in my country are actually underemployed receiving lower salaries as to their qualification due to high unemployment rate and lack of proper employers to who provide proper remuneration. It is due to this that most people would prefer to go abroad and apply as domestic helpers or engaged in their profession in other countries. I actually have a friend who receives a monthly salary equivalent to 1 year salary if he will work here in my country and its even tax free and he doesn't need to do overtime. It is really tempting to go abroad and apply for work there if you are only thinking about the salary. I think Trustlogics platform will be a door of opportunity for jobs locally and abroad as well as it is a global platform.

Based on your statements their are really wide range of abuse to employees by their employers. Trustlogics will help empower us applicants by being able to verify the data of the recruiters as well. Yes, Trustlogics is a global platform and jobs available thru Trustlogics will be both for local and overseas employment.
well there are some who had experienced this kind of tragedy, although i didn't experience this one, but i share the sentiment for them and their families. it is really heartbreaking but what else can we do? We don't have any power to help them, so as much as possible just reach it out to the government. with this platform also, this could maybe the key answer for those who are highly in need.

Not yet, but i see in the news i misgiving on this. its so very hard to see people sacrificed himself for the sake of their family and there's abusive/arrogant people doing this,  hope gov't pay attention to those doing this kind of problem..and hoping this new blockchain must be lessen this problem. Trust Logics want to change this.

There are many cases of employment abuse, and this usually happens in domestic jobs in a private setting, where there are less or usually no people that can actually help. This is one of the most common risk for caregivers, specially those that are working in middle east countries. Job applicants are usually blank regarding the back ground of their employer, its a sad reality probably still happening even to this time. We can minimize this kind of problems if the job applicant will also have the right or th chance to background check their employer.
With the help of TrustLogics Platform, Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information
like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified
. Suitable Validators will be
notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers
will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get
distributed between Validators and the TrustLogics platform.
For more information visit this link - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

This is good, now job applicants can evaluate for themselves on what kind of possible employer he/she will get. This is very important for the family specially of overseas workers who would be left behind and are really worried for the safety of their love ones  who have leave them to earn money outside the country. somehow they can have peace of mind as the job applicant goes to his/her new journey of employment.

That is right, here in our country some overseas workers would not know what kind of work they get and sometimes what they apply is not the work that they get when they are in the country, because some agency not telling the truth about what kind of work they get. But in this project the family will also have a contact on TrustLogics and they will find out if the job seekers got the real job according to their skills.

Trustlogics response is really great. I think this is the first platform where a jobseeker can actually request to verify data of recruiters. This will help jobseekers to actually find a safer employer specially when going abroad as overseas workers.

Same here, It is also my first time to see a job site like Trustlogics that will enable jobseekers to verify employers data. This is something innovative of Trustlogics and will surely help us to know our recruiters more. With this feature, I believe that not only applicants will be filtered but the recruiters and employers as well. This will gain more support for jobseekers in the future.

This is really a fair and trustful platform. Imagine that you can also make a request to a background check a certain employer and Trustlogics does this for you. Sometimes we really don't know if we are really are secured from illegal recruiters but we have no capacity to do some verification.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:31:04 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.
Well, not all company just look on the personal images or characteristics of every applicant, there are some company that even the persons with disabilities can also show their skills and specially the minds that they have and can contribute to the company.
But as of the top main priorities of the companies doesn't include those people with disabilities, but also it doesnt mean that they don't stand a chance, of course they do, it is just that they are not the priority as of now but sooner or later they will have their own time.

I think they would have the same procedure as us. Maybe different on kind of work coz we all know they have disabilities.
For me as an opinion they must add feature if the applicant is disabled for them to find out if the work is fit or not for them. Not all disabled cannot work so why we separate them??
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.
Well, not all company just look on the personal images or characteristics of every applicant, there are some company that even the persons with disabilities can also show their skills and specially the minds that they have and can contribute to the company.
But as of the top main priorities of the companies doesn't include those people with disabilities, but also it doesnt mean that they don't stand a chance, of course they do, it is just that they are not the priority as of now but sooner or later they will have their own time.

I think they would have the same procedure as us. Maybe different on kind of work coz we all know they have disabilities.
For me as an opinion they must add feature if the applicant is disabled for them to find out if the work is fit or not for them. Not all disabled cannot work so why we separate them??

I think I have to share you one case of disability employment so there will be a good example of how companies treat those disabled people. In our company, I know a lady who has an amputated leg because of bone cancer during her college days but our company did hire her. She is an accounting graduate, so she was hired as accounting staff. There is no issue because she really do her work and she is very good at doing this.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:00:46 PM

I am just curious how will Blockchain helps on Trustlogics aside from being hack-free. Is it really an advantage to use this technology and be different to other recruiting systems. What if there is no blockchain in Trustlogics? What are the major effects of the application?

Aside from blockchain, Trustlogics will be providing high security to prevent hackers having access to users data. That being said, I believe that if a hacker is really determined to get in to Trustlogics, he will need to go and find away into multiple security measures placed by Trustlogics.

That is very good to know. It means that our data are really secured and nothing to worry that some hackers will find a way to steal them. I think we will never experience that someone will call us and offer us something like credit cards which is very annoying.    

With Regards to the sucurity of the datas that will be submitted of the job seekers to the recruiters of the trust logic project platform as well as the information that will be given the security and privacy of these are all secured. So there is nothing to worry about.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:18:32 PM

No doubt about this. Actually, they should be the priority in choosing people who can work for the company. If ever I will have a company, I will hire people with disability thru Trustlogics. Why? Because a person with disability (PWD) works harder than of normal people. They are more focus on what they are doing. This is a just observation.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:31:27 PM

Back reading on these thread to have a overview with the people interested in these platform. I see that many is interested in what TrustLogics has to offer, and really look up to there project of providing solutions to the  inefficiencies of hiring in our industry. Their efficient solutions really captivating and can really make you feel safe with all the data and info issues around the internet nowadays, I hope these eagerness continue on.
I see what your going at, people are really backing these project and its no surprise, their platform shows a lot of promise and really tends to the real issue the internet, especially for the public, is facing right now. Making a secure platform where the recruiter and the jobseeker can protect their profiles and at the same time hire and efficiently is very great of a project.
Yeah, these are the projects that people really need right now, with employment and hiring at downside and adding the issues with profile and identity thief, TrustLogics is a platform we need to see at the end. Many people would benefit in such especially the recruiters and the jobseekers, fresh grads can also benefit from these seeing that fresh grads tend to have problems in hiring.
Yeah with the declining employment rate and struggles jobseekers have right now, TrustLogics really is promising. With the benefit that hiring can be efficient and worth the time of the recruiters and the jobseekers is great plus the perk the their data and infos can be safe and can only be used for the benefit of hiring is very worth.
The project is really promising if you will read and understand the concept of their project, Its' promising it's like a new generation platform that eventually can hire people with an easy access to their platform ang get hired easily
Trustlogic will protect your identity from theft/scammers.
That's why I'm trust to trustlogics that will  surely find the job immediately with no hassle and less costing for money paper to used and settle from other paper needs, when applied it, for traditional way, but now  this old senarrio will hope to be less problem encounter than before,  due to no need to worry about the main basic problem,because with trustlogics platform we make sure to assure and settle the main problem on the spot regarding  to this issue and service that can  make a great  services between employer and jobseeker negotiation ,therefore you really know that this platform trustlogics well be successful.
Though there's  a lot of jobs recruitment online existing in the internet but still they all after the old hiring process that long and tiring, you can submit resume to them by uploading it in their platform but after that the same process revolve's like interview, exam, 2nd interview  final interview and if you hired all the requirements, medical examination, which make it tedious... That's why trust logics have validator to do all this stuff for faster and easier application process...
Although trustlogics project are very good  platform to all jobseeker to find their job easily, but I wonder to ask trustlogics will have also offered  contractual method? like, for example 6 months contractual only as temporary employee to their employer but after that,it will see if your extension another 6 months until you got a proby,to made your regular employee to their company, how trustlogics  handle  it,if ever, those employer will be requested to this case,?
I think its up on the company where the jobseekers being hired because i think the TrustLogics can not control the method of every company whether they gave a regular job to the employee or contractual only.
Yes its correct, trust logics is only the bridge from jobseeker to recruiter and will only help us to get what we need...  And after a jobseeker cross the bridge to get in to the company its up to them if how they can improve them self to prove that they are worthy for the company...

That's right the trust logic project platform will be the one who will.help the job seekers to find the job that will based on their profession and also the recruiters to hire applicants who are capable enough to do their works.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:46:18 PM

Have anyone here experience being a victim of illegal recruiters? or know someone who had been abuse by their employer? Or anyone here who have experience that their employer are not paying the mandatory benefits of employees like social security service or national healthcare as required by law? I believe that Trustlogics can also be a way to be able to help applicants in verifying this findings from such recruiters or employers who are not dully registered or have previous records of abuse with its employees or non-remittance of mandatory deduction and benefits of an employee. If this is possible with Trustlogics, not only it will bridge the applicants with the recruiters but also become a Trusted platform that protects its users welfare as well.

I have not experienced it personally but I have a few friends who have experience this and I was able to watch some employees who complains about their contribution on social security and other mandatory benefits not being remitted by the employers, hence they fail to avail of the said benefits during the time they need them particularly during calamity, or when they get sick, or even when they retire. It will be good if Trustlogics platform also offers to verify  recruiters data and validate if they are properly registered as a company. Many people in my country are actually underemployed receiving lower salaries as to their qualification due to high unemployment rate and lack of proper employers to who provide proper remuneration. It is due to this that most people would prefer to go abroad and apply as domestic helpers or engaged in their profession in other countries. I actually have a friend who receives a monthly salary equivalent to 1 year salary if he will work here in my country and its even tax free and he doesn't need to do overtime. It is really tempting to go abroad and apply for work there if you are only thinking about the salary. I think Trustlogics platform will be a door of opportunity for jobs locally and abroad as well as it is a global platform.

Based on your statements their are really wide range of abuse to employees by their employers. Trustlogics will help empower us applicants by being able to verify the data of the recruiters as well. Yes, Trustlogics is a global platform and jobs available thru Trustlogics will be both for local and overseas employment.
well there are some who had experienced this kind of tragedy, although i didn't experience this one, but i share the sentiment for them and their families. it is really heartbreaking but what else can we do? We don't have any power to help them, so as much as possible just reach it out to the government. with this platform also, this could maybe the key answer for those who are highly in need.

Not yet, but i see in the news i misgiving on this. its so very hard to see people sacrificed himself for the sake of their family and there's abusive/arrogant people doing this,  hope gov't pay attention to those doing this kind of problem..and hoping this new blockchain must be lessen this problem. Trust Logics want to change this.

There are many cases of employment abuse, and this usually happens in domestic jobs in a private setting, where there are less or usually no people that can actually help. This is one of the most common risk for caregivers, specially those that are working in middle east countries. Job applicants are usually blank regarding the back ground of their employer, its a sad reality probably still happening even to this time. We can minimize this kind of problems if the job applicant will also have the right or th chance to background check their employer.

This is why the trustlogic system of ratings should be encouraged, applicants should give their rating , reviews and comments from previous employer that is associated with the Trustlogic, this way Trustlogic and the other job applicant would be alarm of what kind of employer are getting them.
For better understanding read this -
ISPs can choose to get any of their background information like Criminal, Drug and Work History
verified by placing a request through their TrustLogics Tokens. Suitable Validators will be notified
of the request. After successful verification of the background check process, the allocated
TrustLogics Tokens get distributed between Validators and the TrustLogics platform. Once an
ISP fulfils the needs of a Service Requestor, they can request a rating of their work from the latter.
TrustLogics helps ISPs maintain a Digital Portfolio which will contain all such ratings and reviews.

Thank you Trustlogics for your very clear explanation of the process. This is really helpful to clear everything about the process of how the background check process occurs and how the Validators and the platform will be compensated as well. We need this just an assurance that the platform will have the ability to generate income for maintenance and development.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

Why not we make a feature for them to work on and apply??
It is very promising that even disabled person gets a job by the use of TrustLogics Project.
We can hire disables in soft works line handcraft makings and other soft jobs for them to profit even they were disabled.
MetalBall

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:33:48 PM

Pwd still have a chance to work on some office and do office work like normal people do. I think that they still have a room for trustlogic to feature the jobs for disabled people. They are just like us grinding every day to give our family their food or needs and so I think they should have a chance to get a work not only on trustlogic platform but also in our community.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:49:08 PM

Pwd still have a chance to work on some office and do office work like normal people do. I think that they still have a room for trustlogic to feature the jobs for disabled people. They are just like us grinding every day to give our family their food or needs and so I think they should have a chance to get a work not only on trustlogic platform but also in our community.

They will for sure have jobs like that also. Works that will not require physical activities like office works. Actually most of the jobs found online are typing jobs, or office works. All the time will sitting in front of your computer. That would be nice if Trustlogic will provide this kind of opportunity for the less fortunate applicants.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
HappyDumper

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:00:57 PM

Hello Trustlogics team, can you please tell me ..what is your soft/hard cap?
Hi Maxxbill, thank you for showing your interest in trustlogics . Our soft cap is $2,000,000 and hard cap is $16,000,000. To know more about us please read our whitepaper here:- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf  
Thank you !
Thank you so much !

Even trustlogic have a lot of things on their hand they still try to communicate to the community for their inquiries! I hope nothing changes and trustlogic will still give us the transparency or the answer we need. Not like other ICO that after the token sale they instantly vanished on thin air like nothing happened and leave their supporters and investor on air.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:17:55 PM

Hi Maxxbill, thank you for showing your interest in trustlogics . Our soft cap is $2,000,000 and hard cap is $16,000,000. To know more about us please read our whitepaper here:- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf  
Thank you !
Thank you so much !

Even trustlogic have a lot of things on their hand they still try to communicate to the community for their inquiries! I hope nothing changes and trustlogic will still give us the transparency or the answer we need. Not like other ICO that after the token sale they instantly vanished on thin air like nothing happened and leave their supporters and investor on air.

May it never be HappyDumper. It is easy to take advantage of people and run away but we shoukd be reminded that in every bad action we do there will always be a corresponding consequence. I dont think Trustlogics team is going to do that, they are already ahead and their platform is almost ready. They already have ready applications in the apps stores.
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

Thank you !
Thank you so much !

May it never be HappyDumper. It is easy to take advantage of people and run away but we shoukd be reminded that in every bad action we do there will always be a corresponding consequence. I dont think Trustlogics team is going to do that, they are already ahead and their platform is almost ready. They already have ready applications in the apps stores.

Yeah I totally agree with you happydumper! some ICO after the token sale or they got the things they want to the people who invested on their ICO they just leave them hanging and you can't find them anywhere. I wish that Trustlogic won't do things like that! Let's hope for the best and the success of this project not only for investor but also for people who can get benifit after the launched of the project.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: