Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:09:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:00:17 AM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.

Pwd still have a chance to work on some office and do office work like normal people do. I think that they still have a room for trustlogic to feature the jobs for disabled people. They are just like us grinding every day to give our family their food or needs and so I think they should have a chance to get a work not only on trustlogic platform but also in our community.

They will for sure have jobs like that also. Works that will not require physical activities like office works. Actually most of the jobs found online are typing jobs, or office works. All the time will sitting in front of your computer. That would be nice if Trustlogic will provide this kind of opportunity for the less fortunate applicants.
It will actually depend on what the job needs and what are the qualifications of the applicant e.g. there are many licensed massage therapist in the US and CA as well as some EU countries who are disabled (usually impaired vision or blind). They work because they are qualified and actually best suited for the job.
Not all the time they are the primary concern guys. Lets be practical, If you are the CEO of the company and the job is maybe need skills that complies hard jobs, do you think disabled person can handle it. I'm not against on what you are thinking guys but lets think about the future of the company not self-pity.

I wouldn't actually expect any job offers for disabled people abroad not unless they really have the specialty on the field that are being required. But i believe that disabled people who has good computer skills or programming skills is on a better edge compared to those job applicants that are looking for a job that is not inclined in computers works.

yes i agree that we might not see an ad saying we are accepting people with disabilities, but it doesn't mean that they won't, we should remember that trustlogics is here so that all kinds of people who are looking for a job will have chance to find one, and that criteria are based on qualifications of job candidates.
You have a point on that, and besides the company is the one who look for a better applicant base on what they gave and listed on their personal data. And besides most of the company has a training after they interview, they will find out if the disabled person or even not can do the task that they need to do for the company.
If the pwd person can do the jobs and have ability to pass the hiring process like normal person then go, and if not then search for another fields that might suit and fit for their situation...  We need to be practical here, and i don't think trustlogics will have any against in pwd person that want to have decent job and again if PWD passed then go...
Wow! I thought that this question I will raise in this thread will ignore by everyone, but thank you for keeping it bump and give importance to the problem I raised up. Well, it is just a question for me because I want to acknowledge those person who have disabilities that want to work for their family. If we will ignore them today, they will lose hope for their tomorrow. We must give them also an opportunity to wake up everyday and continue their life even they have disability.
True because this is one of the important question need to answer by trust logics, that's why it raise more suggestions and shows concern coming from everyone of us... And pwd people need this kind of support to build confidence for them self, also companies around i think need to consider this matter and help pwd people...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
scarleth06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:27:06 AM

I hope your business runs successfully
 Good luck dev's
Thank you for your support !
I think it is already successful mates. More power Dev's.
Good to know that the TrustLogics Team replies on every concern of the participants and future user. More power on you Devs. Great to know your project really exist in this world full of unemployment and underemployment.

Trust Logics want to impose a good service to all people with this new technology,

This evolution can be seen in adoption of the latest technologies and processes, to make a high quality and smooth transactions.

a service to provide to all the people who wants to service companies under their partnership.
a good provider for all job-seekers that will trust the team to handle and support them to have their career on their expertise field.

That is what trust logics is all about. And you can count that it will truly deliver with its promises. I believe that they will not waste the great concept that they have and the good amount of people supporting them. Once this platform goes live, there will be no stopping it from succeeding.
Correct and it will continue to help and support all jobseeker around the world, with their step by step process and all of their plans and idea to become establish in this industry... Soon they will know as a trusted source of jobs in the internet and it will no stopping by then...
Hindgeschclearan

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:54:18 AM

I hope this idea will be success and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales.
 Good luck team!
joeljames23

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:54:50 AM

Gladly to know that the validators will do background checking propely, so meaning to say the information that will be sent to the recruiter is authentic. I can't really imagine if there is someone who uses false credentials but can pass the background checking, it will be a very big issue towards both recruiter and the peer.
This is the reason i think why they build this platform, as we can see the title or name of this project "Blockchain for Trusted and Secured Professional Data, means all data are authentic because of blockchain technology/validation and secured from identity theft... By this platform it will eliminate all the cheating and frauds that happening everywhere, hope that many country will support trust logics project to be able to help jobseeker world wide...
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:30:47 AM

Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get distributed between Validators and the TrustLogics platform.

My question here is, the partner validators Trustlogics have at the moment, which they mention in their Whitepaper, where do they work, which country and since trustlogics platform will be decentralized, if the jobseeker comes from country other than India, will Trustlogics also have their partnered validators there? This is quite unclear to me.

I have read that they would have affiliated validators around the world but i don't think there would be any physical locations for these affiliates. Trustlogics would probably just give the datas to the validators when the job applicant ordered for an online verification on their platform.

But maybe it will raise a problem soon if validator cannot verify the data personally given by jobseeker's, or even recruiter...  Is the best to check all the requirements/data the moment requested it by the jobseeker/recruiter, that's my opinion to eliminate giving falsificated documents from applicants...
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

This project have a lots of dev team , this is most important for any project , this company will success like this ICO

the project will not depend on the numbers of the team.
what is more important is the quality of all members and their experts on that field.
which trustlogic performs well.
One of the important factors that investors look at the project is the expertise of the team and developers. And I am glad that trustlogics have it. I also appreciate the current updates about their new team member. The new senior programmer will help the team a lot because he had already an experienced when it comes to his work.
kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:41:22 PM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Trust logic want's to lessen unemployment people and give them the opportunity to work in a better company. That's why I really like this project, looking forward to this platform and hope their application will run successfully. Great team and also dev. Goodluck!
The trustlogic is made up of good ideas and a great team I wish them success because of this project they will be able to help many people who want to have a job that suitable for their ability and skills.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 12:46:33 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.
Well, not all company just look on the personal images or characteristics of every applicant, there are some company that even the persons with disabilities can also show their skills and specially the minds that they have and can contribute to the company.
But as of the top main priorities of the companies doesn't include those people with disabilities, but also it doesnt mean that they don't stand a chance, of course they do, it is just that they are not the priority as of now but sooner or later they will have their own time.

Just make a feature that hires disabled person for them to work. They also have that skill of work but we must also think of their own conditions.
If they used to force to work then let them work but limit them. As a normal person few companies are accepting disabled person to work on them,
just saying, believe it or not. Just add a feature for them so that they can work also like us.
Currently, I heard a local news in the television. It was all about a driver in my country who have Tourette (it is a neurological disorder that causes sudden involuntary movements or sounds). The local agency for transportation asks why does this person is given a licensed to drive even he has disorder. I felt some mercy and disgrace upon this man because he wants to work just for his family survive but he will be prevented because of his condition.  He was unlucky but still he keeps on moving. This person should be considered by some companies. He has dedication and hardwork. Because of this news, I remembered trustlogics. This project will help all of us to have proper job suitable to necessity.

See here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1058845427602471&id=134752476678442&_rdr
As I watch the movement of her body and if you are in the car you will feel nervous at first, but you will feel impressed with this person. despite his disability he is fighting against his illness to support her family and their needs they should be helped to have a job with the company handle them.
In our country, there are so many person with disabilities who also have their own business and choose to be a freelancer because in their world its too hard to ignore sometimes the feelings and emotion when the time comes that some people laughing at them and discriminate about their situation, i hope the TrustLogics has also have an acceptance regarding this in some company that they have to help people with disabilities.
Are you a Filipino too? I am not fan of viewing a news because I am busy in cryptocurrency. But when I saw this guy, I remembered how this topic started here in thread. So far, I am looking also that this kind of persons will be given an opportunity to work with suitable to their condition.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:00:19 PM

In my country we actually suffer from contractualization of employees or employees having their contract for only 5 months at most, then they will be relieved for a month and contract will be renewed after that. This practice is done even by big companies and even the in our government agencies. Non-regular employees do not enjoy benefits as the regular employees. This may have saved costs for companies but it is unjust for the employees. I do hope that with Trustlogics, applicants can choose their employers properly since recruiters data are also verified by Trustlogics.
I think with TrustLogics they aim to have good employee and recruiter relationship which can lead to something like a stable environment. TrustLogics, with their platform, seems to promote long term employment especially that's the norm in most of the countries. But still I think its a specific and isolated issue and it will be better if TrustLogics can give out a statement regarding this.
This kinds of issues are really serious and it cost the well being of employees. TrustLogics may or may not cater to this kind of issue as it only pertains as a hiring platform doubled as a data security/privacy enhanced. I think the way that the applicants can choose their employers is one way to avoid employees that wants a stable employment. But I think most of the companies that may be involved in this platform will sought stable employees that they can benefit for the long term, in this case, these employees also gain a long term job.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:08:57 PM

Gladly to know that the validators will do background checking propely, so meaning to say the information that will be sent to the recruiter is authentic. I can't really imagine if there is someone who uses false credentials but can pass the background checking, it will be a very big issue towards both recruiter and the peer.
This is the reason i think why they build this platform, as we can see the title or name of this project "Blockchain for Trusted and Secured Professional Data, means all data are authentic because of blockchain technology/validation and secured from identity theft... By this platform it will eliminate all the cheating and frauds that happening everywhere, hope that many country will support trust logics project to be able to help jobseeker world wide...
that is right, job seekers has no need to wory because they see that this project can protect the personal data that they send on the TrustLogics. It will be more useful and many job seekers will gave trust for them. I hope someday my friends and family will also try this when they want to find a job.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:16:00 PM

Good morning, guys.
I hope your business runs happily! Faultless plan, watchful website!

Hello Voivastsmat!

Yes... Trustlogics has a new blockchain technology they gives perfect range and quality of the services

they provided to their clients/candidates.

Work them towards offering solutions, not more problems.

TrustLogics is developing a platform the innovative services that TrustLogics has in the pipeline will reduce the gap between Recruiters and Jobseekers even further by leveraging the full potential of blockchain technology. As a result, the recruitment industry, which was previously following long and tedious protocols, will be simplifying its processes to a whole new level.
To Know more you can read our white paper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
How many days we will wait before our papers to be verified? Will you allow an urgent verification even there is a highly charge? I think every papers we will want to be validated have their perspective price and we can use TLT tokens to do it.

Rejamquiflix

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:26:10 PM

Greetings, team.
It is really good project.
Unbiased business, flawless plan.
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:28:37 PM

I hope you success.
In right mind design, seamless business, absorbing website!
I would really think that this project will be success,due to trustlogics are one of global information gateway and biggest recuitment tools platform technology in the world,but no longer operate with the spirit of sharing data to other platform for other third party players.

1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:38:22 PM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Trust logic want's to lessen unemployment people and give them the opportunity to work in a better company. That's why I really like this project, looking forward to this platform and hope their application will run successfully. Great team and also dev. Goodluck!
The trustlogic is made up of good ideas and a great team I wish them success because of this project they will be able to help many people who want to have a job that suitable for their ability and skills.
The TrustLogics has a good purpose in their project, the team was great that they found out the problem of every jobseekers. Im sure when this project will implement in many country a lot of people will have a proper work.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:45:41 PM

With all the news and updates we have been receiving from your team, we are really glad to witness how active TrustLogics has been.

Your radical and forward-looking approach is really inspiring, it seems you always seize the moment when there is great opportunity to do so as you keep acquiring MoUs for different countries way before your pilot run.

Truly, you are a welcome change to the hiring industry.
Yes. They deserved to become a successful project! I believe that the attitude of the team will bring them to the moon. They are already on halfway of their road and they should work hard for the development of the project. Fortunately, they are really working and trustlogics team continuously step forward for their goal.
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:02:42 PM

With all the news and updates we have been receiving from your team, we are really glad to witness how active TrustLogics has been.

Your radical and forward-looking approach is really inspiring, it seems you always seize the moment when there is great opportunity to do so as you keep acquiring MoUs for different countries way before your pilot run.

Truly, you are a welcome change to the hiring industry.
Yes. They deserved to become a successful project! I believe that the attitude of the team will bring them to the moon. They are already on halfway of their road and they should work hard for the development of the project. Fortunately, they are really working and trustlogics team continuously step forward for their goal.
Because that is what it should be. Working alone would not take you to become successful, but with the help and coordination of the team you will successfully overcome it all. They are setting up high goal, and seeing their platform that is very crucial, we knew that they can't afford to see themselves failing.
kaizie

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:04:50 PM

Have you experience going on the job fair and applied so many job and then later on any of those job didn’t hire you or even call you up? I do. Waste of time and effort isn’t it. Good to know that Dev’s created this smart concept wherein you can now apply even you are in your own comfortable sofa. Good job TrustLogics Team and Dev’s.
yeah I experienced that, so hard and tired I felt. Every time I participate in job fair and looking for a work, saying so much job vacancy is waiting for us but the truth it is nothing with trustlogic, the job search process is made easier and you do not need to go to the job fair anymore.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:11:53 PM

Have you experience going on the job fair and applied so many job and then later on any of those job didn’t hire you or even call you up? I do. Waste of time and effort isn’t it. Good to know that Dev’s created this smart concept wherein you can now apply even you are in your own comfortable sofa. Good job TrustLogics Team and Dev’s.
yeah I experienced that, so hard and tired I felt. Every time I participate in job fair and looking for a work, saying so much job vacancy is waiting for us but the truth it is nothing with trustlogic, the job search process is made easier and you do not need to go to the job fair anymore.

I was able to experience it with some companies with which I applied before. Its really good if you try submitting an application over several companies since there is a higher chance of you getting a response. The downside is, when you want to be part of a particular company but when they called you up, you just signed a contract with another company. The QR code feature of Trustlogics make it easier for us to apply. It automatically send our applications to the company we want to apply without the need of filling out a form every time. Again, another advantage over traditional online job sites.
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:19:23 PM

that is right, job seekers has no need to wory because they see that this project can protect the personal data that they send on the TrustLogics. It will be more useful and many job seekers will gave trust for them. I hope someday my friends and family will also try this when they want to find a job.
Exactly, TrustLogics aims to make the process of globe hiring more effective and efficient. This platform technoloy ensures all professional date are being protected and standardizing the essential of verified profile in the recruitment industry.  Surely this very useful as it help addresses the unemployment issues of every country.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:23:48 PM

I experience this when i was a fresh graduate and eager to have a job even not related to my course, as long as i get a job at that time so that i can help my family back, but suddenly i just waste my time from the start, i wait in a long queue and too tired of waiting for my turn,until the last when i go the the asign company where i am applying then after that they say i am over qualified in the vacancies. What the... Well its part of my past experience but now, i think because of this no more experience for those who want to have a job even without experience.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: