Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:25:45 AM

I remember once, when i applied, that after passing the first sceeening, by submitting my resume, the next thing the company does is a videocall interview.
You know, it is important also for the recruiters to see the job applicant, the way they speak,their mannerism or their actions during the interview.
Most of the recruiters are graduate of Psychology. And they know how to interpret the behaviour of a persons, and this is one way to acess them.
Is that possible in Trustlogics as well?

Hi micahyahel. You made a good point here. Hiring process involves Application, Interview, Salary Negotiation, and so on. The Application portion - verifying every detail in resume - taking a huge part in the whole process takes most of the time. In Trustlogics, the Validators and Hyperledger will do the resume verification. This system cuts out a significant time in finding the right candidate for the job. There would still be Interview, but the good thing, the HR has a short list of applicants to deal with since Trustlogics cuts it off.
I just want to know if the person want to work but he/she doesn't have any degree, can that person still be qualified as a regular worker through complying their resume in Trustlogic platform?
Maybe it's a yes but if that person have a criminal records, it's hard for him/her to be a regular worker, because there are some company's don't easily trust to their employees even if you have good or bad personality.
It depends also if the validator's if they will going to accept . Having a good personality can help you easily to find a job.

I believe that any recruiter or hiring company will filter out automatically applicants found to have criminal records on their profiles.

I saw a lot of company (in a traditional way of application) requiring an applicant to truthfully answer if they have previous criminal records.

Though, i am not saying that a person with criminal records could never be hired anymore, i'd say that it is a great disadvantage.

And yes, it is important to have a good moral standing to get hired, and even better if you have a validated personal & professional data.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:35:37 AM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?
We don't need to limit our people to apply job if they want to apply then they can sign up on Trustlogic platform. Trustlogic aims to have more jobs and we can't control many applicants in the company. Hiring company will verify data of the applicants.
That's right trustlogic aims to have a jobs and to those person who are willing to change there lives for the sake of the future. I hope this project will be successful because it has a good potential and goals to change our future.
OlympusMons

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:54:11 AM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What
if you were convicted criminal? do you still have to apply thru Trustlogics?

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?
      Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.
I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?
I believe they have too because if not, their present conditions will eventually be found out by validators even if they disclose it since they will be verified.
Sad   Embarrassed. I wish my country is like the country you are talking about Ahuvali. In my country applicants with physical defects of disabilities have no room for employment. Even if they are the most intelligent applicant, they will always be passed by and left unnoticed.
These system has been started since the beginning in your country, i doubt it will change unless the president will make and implement a specific law that gives priority for the less privileged to be hired like the crippled and the lame. I heard that in some places people who have inferiorities like Down Syndrome are even given a chance to work and earn a living even those who have problem with speech. They also have the right to live and they cannot be shouldered by their parents all their lives and not even by the country. 
I agree with you BitFinnese, there's nothing wrong with disability persons, the problem is if you have a criminal records?
sample like in our house you looking for a household chores to help you in doing everyday , the first question came into my mind is, if there is a criminal record, is this a good person even a simple citizen need that.
For me what a sense of the companies background checking.    
Work history is definitely related to job application so yes. Convicted criminal? why not? That would actually depend on the company and the job you are applying for.
"If he terminated his job?" What??? Don't you mean if he resigned from his job? That would be included in TrustLogics since that is a previous employment so, of course.
But there are some companies once they've find out that the applicants has a history of bad records they're not accepting
immediately the applicant. So how will trustlogics can mediate on this situation anyway?
That's the right of the company. If you have a bad record, that's your fault. That's why you must keep your record clean because your work history is important. Even in Canada, your previous supervisors are not allowed to say something bad about you, but them saying nothing of the subject like attitude would mean that is the bad thing about you.
Are you saying that Truslogics can't do something about the bad records of the applicants on this case huh? Though, in some other point of
view you had a point in it, I guess that this project can do something about it.
Maybe because trustlogics well also avoid to solve on this kind  problem, for the sake off other employer, since it online transcation only. It's true that getting a good job can be hard for almost anyone,but  the good news trustlogics are fited to this case ,although it can be extra difficult if you have a criminal record. Here's why that challenge is often so daunting.
I must  agree and understand your point, if trustlogics are ignore to those applicant has bad record,because despite of traditional way, this process it shoud be ,due to trustlogics have also protect of their good reputation toward of each epmloyer,regarding to their workplaces safe,Protecting their property,and other satefy measures
No one can do anything about it because no one can change it.  No one can change it because it's all in the past. What is important for an applicant would be his qualifications, can he still qualify even though he has a bad record?
Umamisnack

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:58:52 AM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?
      Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.
I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?
I believe they have too because if not, their present conditions will eventually be found out by validators even if they disclose it since they will be verified.
Sad   Embarrassed. I wish my country is like the country you are talking about Ahuvali. In my country applicants with physical defects of disabilities have no room for employment. Even if they are the most intelligent applicant, they will always be passed by and left unnoticed.
These system has been started since the beginning in your country, i doubt it will change unless the president will make and implement a specific law that gives priority for the less privileged to be hired like the crippled and the lame. I heard that in some places people who have inferiorities like Down Syndrome are even given a chance to work and earn a living even those who have problem with speech. They also have the right to live and they cannot be shouldered by their parents all their lives and not even by the country. 
I agree with you BitFinnese, there's nothing wrong with disability persons, the problem is if you have a criminal records?
sample like in our house you looking for a household chores to help you in doing everyday , the first question came into my mind is, if there is a criminal record, is this a good person even a simple citizen need that.
Work history is definitely related to job application so yes. Convicted criminal? why not? That would actually depend on the company and the job you are applying for.
"If he terminated his job?" What??? Don't you mean if he resigned from his job? That would be included in TrustLogics since that is a previous employment so, of course.
But there are some companies once they've find out that the applicants has a history of bad records they're not accepting
immediately the applicant. So how will trustlogics can mediate on this situation anyway?
That's the right of the company. If you have a bad record, that's your fault. That's why you must keep your record clean because your work history is important. Even in Canada, your previous supervisors are not allowed to say something bad about you, but them saying nothing of the subject like attitude would mean that is the bad thing about you.
Are you saying that Truslogics can't do something about the bad records of the applicants on this case huh? Though, in some other point of
view you had a point in it, I guess that this project can do something about it.
Maybe because trustlogics well also avoid to solve on this kind  problem, for the sake off other employer, since it online transcation only. It's true that getting a good job can be hard for almost anyone,but  the good news trustlogics are fited to this case ,although it can be extra difficult if you have a criminal record. Here's why that challenge is often so daunting.
I must  agree and understand your point, if trustlogics are ignore to those applicant has bad record,because despite of traditional way, this process it shoud be ,due to trustlogics have also protect of their good reputation toward of each epmloyer,regarding to their workplaces safe,Protecting their property,and other satefy measures
No one can do anything about it because no one can change it.  No one can change it because it's all in the past. What is important for an applicant would be his qualifications, can he still qualify even though he has a bad record?
It really depends on the job available. What if it's a medical malpractice? Usually those in the medical field, even though they  have done medical malpractice, they still work and are able to get accredited by medical insurance companies in the US.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:04:40 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 03:20:04 AM by ConquerGold

blank
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:18:18 AM

Maybe because trustlogics well also avoid to solve on this kind  problem, for the sake off other employer, since it online transcation only. It's true that getting a good job can be hard for almost anyone,but  the good news trustlogics are fited to this case ,although it can be extra difficult if you have a criminal record. Here's why that challenge is often so daunting.
No one can do anything about it because no one can change it.  No one can change it because it's all in the past. What is important for an applicant would be his qualifications, can he still qualify even though he has a bad record?
It really depends on the job available. What if it's a medical malpractice? Usually those in the medical field, even though they  have done medical malpractice, they still work and are able to get accredited by medical insurance companies in the US.
Medical malpractice? Wow, but yeah, even though doctors or nurses or even anesthesiologist might have accidentally killed someone, it like it's just part of the job there, you can file a case in court, but that might be expensive.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:29:17 AM

Is any of you guys already used their android or IOS app??. Looks interesting and very easy to use app.
Umamisnack

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:43:40 AM

Maybe because trustlogics well also avoid to solve on this kind  problem, for the sake off other employer, since it online transcation only. It's true that getting a good job can be hard for almost anyone,but  the good news trustlogics are fited to this case ,although it can be extra difficult if you have a criminal record. Here's why that challenge is often so daunting.
No one can do anything about it because no one can change it.  No one can change it because it's all in the past. What is important for an applicant would be his qualifications, can he still qualify even though he has a bad record?
It really depends on the job available. What if it's a medical malpractice? Usually those in the medical field, even though they  have done medical malpractice, they still work and are able to get accredited by medical insurance companies in the US.
Medical malpractice? Wow, but yeah, even though doctors or nurses or even anesthesiologist might have accidentally killed someone, it like it's just part of the job there, you can file a case in court, but that might be expensive.
And the practitioner usually, if proven guilty, will just have to pay fine, and still continue practicing. Getting those licences give them enough credit for credentialing processes and they will always be qualified for the job.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:04:37 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 04:40:02 AM by BeshyJelly

Is any of you guys already used their android or IOS app??. Looks interesting and very easy to use app.
I think it is available in the Google Playstore but I donnot install it already.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:39:09 AM

I think it is available in the Google Playstore but I donnot install it already.
I think it is available on app stores around the world but not that already in used. I installed it already and it was too cool and easy to use. Very catchy and has many features. Must install guys, worth to install. Thumbs up TrustLogics Team.
JoshJelly

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:43:51 AM

I think it is available on app stores around the world but not that already in used. I installed it already and it was too cool and easy to use. Very catchy and has many features. Must install guys, worth to install. Thumbs up TrustLogics Team.
Cool!! didn't check it in my app store. Is the TrustLogics app available in every country??
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:47:32 AM

Cool!! didn't check it in my app store. Is the TrustLogics app available in every country??
I don't know if it is available on any country but here in the Philippines it is available. Checkout your app store if it is compatible on your country.
BeshyJelly

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:55:37 AM

I don't know if it is available on any country but here in the Philippines it is available. Checkout your app store if it is compatible on your country.
-Verified by Play Protect
-6.55 MB
-FREE INSTALLATION
Already installed it on my Android Phone. Time to discover and explore it more guys.
JoshJelly

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:59:37 AM

-6.55 MB
-FREE INSTALLATION
Already installed it on my Android Phone. Time to discover and explore it more guys.

I already install it on my android phone. Why the app always crashing when I used to create my account?? Is there any problem on the app?? How can I use it??
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:11:57 AM

Have you experienced applying job manually? Checking news papers’ classified ads everyday in a hope you are going to find a job advertisement there, and then providing all the documents needed one by one. You go to the company office and submit your resume, wait for the interview, wait for the result and another rescheduling of another interview. You will be hired but you are going to ask for a recommendation letter from your past employers or employment certificate. I can still remember how difficult it was. Now Trustlogics is going to make a change on this traditional way of hiring.

I do, It is so very hard to us, were wasting our time cost and effort and after that your not qualified in the position or your  over qualified this is very annoying.
We thankful that there is a  Trustlogics help us and with this new blockchain the hiring procedures is very quick and convenient, and the good thing is must lessen the unemployment.

In traditional form of hiring your application could grow old and die waiting for an employer to spot your resume in the virtual pile of resumes gathering virtual dust in its Applicant Tracking System.

Now Trust Logics offer a new platform using new blockchain technology an online job this is  seamless/smooth in the form of hiring industry, even in your house you can do this application.
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:34:16 AM

Trust Logics platform has a unique form of hiring, I think all our questions have been answered.
How about the interview some applicant has no self confidence the trickier application form questions can be daunting at first,what are the tips you can give us to be qualified in the position.
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:00:58 AM

Trust Logics platform has a unique form of hiring, I think all our questions have been answered.
How about the interview some applicant has no self confidence the trickier application form questions can be daunting at first,what are the tips you can give us to be qualified in the position.
That's a good question for everyone specially for a fresher. At the first time cracking an interview is not a small job, Your question is not related with our project but as a human, I would like to tell you that try to be confidence, Do research on organisation as much as you can, clear all the basics questions about organisation, visit their website to know more about them, do Google to check reviews. In short research work helps to build confidence. Always remember "Content before Confidence" should be there.
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:06:50 AM

https://i.imgur.com/NvZQYL2.jpg

You can rely on us! Trustlogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:10:32 AM

-6.55 MB
-FREE INSTALLATION

I already install it on my android phone. Why the app always crashing when I used to create my account?? Is there any problem on the app?? How can I use it??
We do apologize for the inconvenience faced by you, But we would like to tell you our app is under construction this is the reason you faced such issue. Our developers' team are working tirelessly to make such beautiful app.
Argo World

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:12:57 AM

https://i.imgur.com/NvZQYL2.jpg

You can rely on us! Trustlogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.
Wow! This feature is really good and i am ready to invest in TrustLogics..
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: