Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Lucilfer

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:37:11 PM

The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR INSTANT HELP
- [/size]
It seems like you are getting serious when time runs nearly. As I can see, you are already in the execution of your project. Hopefully, it will be processed efficiently so that, the implementation of a job fair program and recruiting process will develop. More claps for your information sir!

Trustslogics moved one notch higher by setting an agreement with the Government of Curacao. This one will add to the long list of achievements of Trustlogics. The main goal of the agreement is to resolve the inefficent in hiring process. Congrats!!

that's right, many Jobseekers and Validators have to wait this kind of Project.also their platform have a great system of hiring. in the way that they can help the Jobseekers to find the job faster and easier.

Seeing posts like this reassures me and many users of what a great company Trustlogics is. I hope you can succeed with this endeavor and hope to see your company here in our country, the Philippines. Most employment here are run by agencies, from security, janitorial and factory workers. With the help of Trustlogics, people can find better opportunity and people may even find companies who will hire them directly without going thru Agencies.
Even here in my country too, there are several receuitment agencies spread throughout the country, but as usual it is really time, effort and money consuming. You haven't even started and found job but you are already struggling because of those hiring and applications, how sad but that is how the recruitment runs here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:54:15 PM

It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

- [/size]
It seems like you are getting serious when time runs nearly. As I can see, you are already in the execution of your project. Hopefully, it will be processed efficiently so that, the implementation of a job fair program and recruiting process will develop. More claps for your information sir!

Trustslogics moved one notch higher by setting an agreement with the Government of Curacao. This one will add to the long list of achievements of Trustlogics. The main goal of the agreement is to resolve the inefficent in hiring process. Congrats!!

that's right, many Jobseekers and Validators have to wait this kind of Project.also their platform have a great system of hiring. in the way that they can help the Jobseekers to find the job faster and easier.

Seeing posts like this reassures me and many users of what a great company Trustlogics is. I hope you can succeed with this endeavor and hope to see your company here in our country, the Philippines. Most employment here are run by agencies, from security, janitorial and factory workers. With the help of Trustlogics, people can find better opportunity and people may even find companies who will hire them directly without going thru Agencies.
Even here in my country too, there are several receuitment agencies spread throughout the country, but as usual it is really time, effort and money consuming. You haven't even started and found job but you are already struggling because of those hiring and applications, how sad but that is how the recruitment runs here.
Well this kind of problem would be eliminate if trustlogics will be success, because it also problem to my country almost applicant will go  through to agencies  and not for direct hiring recruiter of company and I hope  the contractualization system will be the the end,,due to is also not  always favorable to those employee are generally renew of contract, every 6 months ,so that the result the money and time will be wasteful..
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:54:31 PM

- [/size]

What country are you from Lucifer? I'm quite familiar with the work system with the Work Agencies in the Philippines. They are actually created to circumvent existing law on employment, particularly the employee benefits of regular employees. Currently the Department of Labor and Employment in the Philippines is actually calling the attention of companies who are doing this. With Trustlogics, it will be easier for people to find job and verify the information of their prospective employer as well.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

wow this is really amazing, This project solves real problems that everyday people have for a crypto lover, an unemployed person, or an employer that is looking to hire credible people. And the best part? People can actually be sure that they are hiring or working (for) credible people!

I certainly agree. This project is the most awaited by everyone looking for a quick job search process. I hope that this project can help a lot of people, special the new graduates in college. I wish that this project will be Successful.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:24:28 PM

- [/size]

This is really nice! I knew it! Trustlogics Team is really doing well especially on making all the things possible based on their plan. This is reality guys. Be ready for more! I am very glad for this news. Good Job Trustlogics Team!
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:31:06 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.
Well, not all company just look on the personal images or characteristics of every applicant, there are some company that even the persons with disabilities can also show their skills and specially the minds that they have and can contribute to the company.
But as of the top main priorities of the companies doesn't include those people with disabilities, but also it doesnt mean that they don't stand a chance, of course they do, it is just that they are not the priority as of now but sooner or later they will have their own time.

No mate, for me not all the time disabled person was the primary concern. Why??
Because we used to see the work and skills, I’m not one sided here what if always the primary concern was the disabled person and he/she doesn’t have that skills to comply on that specific job??
We always looking for the good and successful future of the company and if just mercy and being pity runs thru only we will not reach that goal.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:52:08 PM

- [/size]

This is really nice! I knew it! Trustlogics Team is really doing well especially on making all the things possible based on their plan. This is reality guys. Be ready for more! I am very glad for this news. Good Job Trustlogics Team!

I am excited for the result of the pilot run. Curacao is very lucky to have the pilot run in their place. They will be the first one to experience how great is Trustlogics project. I am sure that everything will be fine. If there are things that need to be polished, I think they can also make it because Trustlogics has a great and committed team.    
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:03:41 PM

YASH PAKALA
Program manager!

Senior Manager & Program Manager at TrustLogics: Seasoned Techno Functional Leader,
with 10+ years of experience in IT of leading multi-million-dollar projects.
Manages executive relationships and provides leadership to other team members.
-Experienced Techno Functional Leader
-11 years of IT experience with demonstrated success in leading multi-million dollar projects. Designed and executed Bluetooth Smart® products.
-Specialties: Digital Product Strategy, Roadmap Development, Agile Project Management, Bluetooth Smart® & IoT

Linkedin Summary - Yash Pakala
Seems that he will manage the project so well. Indian makes every engineering and computer works so very easy and more smart. Double thumbs up for you Yash Pakala and for the whole team. More power for TrustLogics Project.

Yup, I really do believe that it will be a job well done by the people in the trustlogics team. I expect them to not let anything less than what they expect be in their team. Besides, just like what you have said, indians really are like the titans when it comes to techy stuff. It's like when indians are behind it, it is already expected to be the best.

I have to agree with you, I will Congratulations in an advance for all the trustlogics team, you did the great job. I hope that this project will be success.

That's right! The trust logic will become a huge success once that this project will launch.
Because the trust logic project platform has a features that is unique.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:22:18 PM

I hope your business runs successfully
 Good luck dev's
Thank you for your support !
I think it is already successful mates. More power Dev's.
Good to know that the TrustLogics Team replies on every concern of the participants and future user. More power on you Devs. Great to know your project really exist in this world full of unemployment and underemployment.

Trust Logics want to impose a good service to all people with this new technology,

This evolution can be seen in adoption of the latest technologies and processes, to make a high quality and smooth transactions.

a service to provide to all the people who wants to service companies under their partnership.
a good provider for all job-seekers that will trust the team to handle and support them to have their career on their expertise field.

All these things you have said is true. Trustlogics really is a good provider of QUALIFIED employees and experts on their field. They also cater to all jobseekers a super platform which is easy to use, reliable and secured.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:30:36 PM

Have anyone here experience being a victim of illegal recruiters? or know someone who had been abuse by their employer? Or anyone here who have experience that their employer are not paying the mandatory benefits of employees like social security service or national healthcare as required by law? I believe that Trustlogics can also be a way to be able to help applicants in verifying this findings from such recruiters or employers who are not dully registered or have previous records of abuse with its employees or non-remittance of mandatory deduction and benefits of an employee. If this is possible with Trustlogics, not only it will bridge the applicants with the recruiters but also become a Trusted platform that protects its users welfare as well.

I have not experienced it personally but I have a few friends who have experience this and I was able to watch some employees who complains about their contribution on social security and other mandatory benefits not being remitted by the employers, hence they fail to avail of the said benefits during the time they need them particularly during calamity, or when they get sick, or even when they retire. It will be good if Trustlogics platform also offers to verify  recruiters data and validate if they are properly registered as a company. Many people in my country are actually underemployed receiving lower salaries as to their qualification due to high unemployment rate and lack of proper employers to who provide proper remuneration. It is due to this that most people would prefer to go abroad and apply as domestic helpers or engaged in their profession in other countries. I actually have a friend who receives a monthly salary equivalent to 1 year salary if he will work here in my country and its even tax free and he doesn't need to do overtime. It is really tempting to go abroad and apply for work there if you are only thinking about the salary. I think Trustlogics platform will be a door of opportunity for jobs locally and abroad as well as it is a global platform.

Based on your statements their are really wide range of abuse to employees by their employers. Trustlogics will help empower us applicants by being able to verify the data of the recruiters as well. Yes, Trustlogics is a global platform and jobs available thru Trustlogics will be both for local and overseas employment.
well there are some who had experienced this kind of tragedy, although i didn't experience this one, but i share the sentiment for them and their families. it is really heartbreaking but what else can we do? We don't have any power to help them, so as much as possible just reach it out to the government. with this platform also, this could maybe the key answer for those who are highly in need.

Not yet, but i see in the news i misgiving on this. its so very hard to see people sacrificed himself for the sake of their family and there's abusive/arrogant people doing this,  hope gov't pay attention to those doing this kind of problem..and hoping this new blockchain must be lessen this problem. Trust Logics want to change this.

There are many cases of employment abuse, and this usually happens in domestic jobs in a private setting, where there are less or usually no people that can actually help. This is one of the most common risk for caregivers, specially those that are working in middle east countries. Job applicants are usually blank regarding the back ground of their employer, its a sad reality probably still happening even to this time. We can minimize this kind of problems if the job applicant will also have the right or th chance to background check their employer.
With the help of TrustLogics Platform, Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information
like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified
. Suitable Validators will be
notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers
will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get
distributed between Validators and the TrustLogics platform.
For more information visit this link - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

This is good, now job applicants can evaluate for themselves on what kind of possible employer he/she will get. This is very important for the family specially of overseas workers who would be left behind and are really worried for the safety of their love ones  who have leave them to earn money outside the country. somehow they can have peace of mind as the job applicant goes to his/her new journey of employment.

That is right, here in our country some overseas workers would not know what kind of work they get and sometimes what they apply is not the work that they get when they are in the country, because some agency not telling the truth about what kind of work they get. But in this project the family will also have a contact on TrustLogics and they will find out if the job seekers got the real job according to their skills.

Trustlogics response is really great. I think this is the first platform where a jobseeker can actually request to verify data of recruiters. This will help jobseekers to actually find a safer employer specially when going abroad as overseas workers.

Same here, It is also my first time to see a job site like Trustlogics that will enable jobseekers to verify employers data. This is something innovative of Trustlogics and will surely help us to know our recruiters more. With this feature, I believe that not only applicants will be filtered but the recruiters and employers as well. This will gain more support for jobseekers in the future.

The trust logics project platform is one of a kind project because the trust logic will make the people have their jobs and also the application of the trust logic project is easy to.use.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:49:36 PM

Have anyone here experience being a victim of illegal recruiters? or know someone who had been abuse by their employer? Or anyone here who have experience that their employer are not paying the mandatory benefits of employees like social security service or national healthcare as required by law? I believe that Trustlogics can also be a way to be able to help applicants in verifying this findings from such recruiters or employers who are not dully registered or have previous records of abuse with its employees or non-remittance of mandatory deduction and benefits of an employee. If this is possible with Trustlogics, not only it will bridge the applicants with the recruiters but also become a Trusted platform that protects its users welfare as well.

I have not experienced it personally but I have a few friends who have experience this and I was able to watch some employees who complains about their contribution on social security and other mandatory benefits not being remitted by the employers, hence they fail to avail of the said benefits during the time they need them particularly during calamity, or when they get sick, or even when they retire. It will be good if Trustlogics platform also offers to verify  recruiters data and validate if they are properly registered as a company. Many people in my country are actually underemployed receiving lower salaries as to their qualification due to high unemployment rate and lack of proper employers to who provide proper remuneration. It is due to this that most people would prefer to go abroad and apply as domestic helpers or engaged in their profession in other countries. I actually have a friend who receives a monthly salary equivalent to 1 year salary if he will work here in my country and its even tax free and he doesn't need to do overtime. It is really tempting to go abroad and apply for work there if you are only thinking about the salary. I think Trustlogics platform will be a door of opportunity for jobs locally and abroad as well as it is a global platform.

Based on your statements their are really wide range of abuse to employees by their employers. Trustlogics will help empower us applicants by being able to verify the data of the recruiters as well. Yes, Trustlogics is a global platform and jobs available thru Trustlogics will be both for local and overseas employment.
well there are some who had experienced this kind of tragedy, although i didn't experience this one, but i share the sentiment for them and their families. it is really heartbreaking but what else can we do? We don't have any power to help them, so as much as possible just reach it out to the government. with this platform also, this could maybe the key answer for those who are highly in need.

Not yet, but i see in the news i misgiving on this. its so very hard to see people sacrificed himself for the sake of their family and there's abusive/arrogant people doing this,  hope gov't pay attention to those doing this kind of problem..and hoping this new blockchain must be lessen this problem. Trust Logics want to change this.

There are many cases of employment abuse, and this usually happens in domestic jobs in a private setting, where there are less or usually no people that can actually help. This is one of the most common risk for caregivers, specially those that are working in middle east countries. Job applicants are usually blank regarding the back ground of their employer, its a sad reality probably still happening even to this time. We can minimize this kind of problems if the job applicant will also have the right or th chance to background check their employer.
With the help of TrustLogics Platform, Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information
like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified
. Suitable Validators will be
notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers
will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get
distributed between Validators and the TrustLogics platform.
For more information visit this link - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

This is good, now job applicants can evaluate for themselves on what kind of possible employer he/she will get. This is very important for the family specially of overseas workers who would be left behind and are really worried for the safety of their love ones  who have leave them to earn money outside the country. somehow they can have peace of mind as the job applicant goes to his/her new journey of employment.

That is right, here in our country some overseas workers would not know what kind of work they get and sometimes what they apply is not the work that they get when they are in the country, because some agency not telling the truth about what kind of work they get. But in this project the family will also have a contact on TrustLogics and they will find out if the job seekers got the real job according to their skills.

Trustlogics response is really great. I think this is the first platform where a jobseeker can actually request to verify data of recruiters. This will help jobseekers to actually find a safer employer specially when going abroad as overseas workers.

Same here, It is also my first time to see a job site like Trustlogics that will enable jobseekers to verify employers data. This is something innovative of Trustlogics and will surely help us to know our recruiters more. With this feature, I believe that not only applicants will be filtered but the recruiters and employers as well. This will gain more support for jobseekers in the future.

The trust logics project platform is one of a kind project because the trust logic will make the people have their jobs and also the application of the trust logic project is easy to.use.

You got it right! Trustlogics really is a great platform where people can do their recruitment process an easy task. I bet that all HR Dept of every company will be using this platform because it is simply the best option they have to get the most reliable people to be added to their workforce.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:59:32 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.
Well, not all company just look on the personal images or characteristics of every applicant, there are some company that even the persons with disabilities can also show their skills and specially the minds that they have and can contribute to the company.
But as of the top main priorities of the companies doesn't include those people with disabilities, but also it doesnt mean that they don't stand a chance, of course they do, it is just that they are not the priority as of now but sooner or later they will have their own time.

Just make a feature that hires disabled person for them to work. They also have that skill of work but we must also think of their own conditions.
If they used to force to work then let them work but limit them. As a normal person few companies are accepting disabled person to work on them,
just saying, believe it or not. Just add a feature for them so that they can work also like us.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:31:42 PM

- [/size]

I am excited for the result of the pilot run. Curacao is very lucky to have the pilot run in their place. They will be the first one to experience how great is Trustlogics project. I am sure that everything will be fine. If there are things that need to be polished, I think they can also make it because Trustlogics has a great and committed team.    

So they started their way into getting partnered in different country. This means that they are very serious on achieving their goals according to their whitepaper and plan. if this contiue this will be the start of new heights on hiring industry where hiring meets blockchain technology.
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:04:12 PM

I know that this is not one of the first Hiring industry themed project based on blockchain but it really caught my attention when you I see that they have a running apps and has 50k users already locally and planning to provide its service worldwide. Goodluck to the devs and the investor of this project!
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:17:37 PM

Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get distributed between Validators and the TrustLogics platform.

My question here is, the partner validators Trustlogics have at the moment, which they mention in their Whitepaper, where do they work, which country and since trustlogics platform will be decentralized, if the jobseeker comes from country other than India, will Trustlogics also have their partnered validators there? This is quite unclear to me.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:30:53 PM

" Since assessed profiles have more authenticity than unassessed profiles, we not only anticipate TrustLogicsTM to become an industry standard, but also the norm. This will make more Jobseekers adopt TrustLogicsTM "

I like what this is going so they are going to make the trust logic platform to be one of the hiring industry standards for verifying professional data and make the platform known worldwide.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:51:02 PM

Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get distributed between Validators and the TrustLogics platform.

My question here is, the partner validators Trustlogics have at the moment, which they mention in their Whitepaper, where do they work, which country and since trustlogics platform will be decentralized, if the jobseeker comes from country other than India, will Trustlogics also have their partnered validators there? This is quite unclear to me.

You have a point here chikitita2004. If i found a job in the platform and i come from other country and i want to apply for that job, so i will open to them my profile in Trustlogics for reference of my identity, who now is going to verify my educational background, past employment records and personal background?
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:05:24 PM

" Since assessed profiles have more authenticity than unassessed profiles, we not only anticipate TrustLogicsTM to become an industry standard, but also the norm. This will make more Jobseekers adopt TrustLogicsTM "

I like what this is going so they are going to make the trust logic platform to be one of the hiring industry standards for verifying professional data and make the platform known worldwide.

Their vision and mission on achieving their are very good but it all depends on how the people of the hiring industry, Company, recruiters, job seekers or even Independent service provider around the world will adopt on this kind of platform. I'm not being negative on this matter but this can probably reduce the cost of expenses of mass hiring and validations or verifications of professional data of a company who will try this platform.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:16:57 PM

You have a point here chikitita2004. If i found a job in the platform and i come from other country and i want to apply for that job, so i will open to them my profile in Trustlogics for reference of my identity, who now is going to verify my educational background, past employment records and personal background?

But if Trustlogics will be world-wide, i am sure they will be having partner validators in every country and could even have office there. As their service is being proven and trusted I am 100% sure they will grow and there will be more and more users that will be trusting them and they will be known everywhere. People who have heard about Trustlogics will refer them to their friends for sure and people they know.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

But if Trustlogics will be world-wide, i am sure they will be having partner validators in every country and could even have office there. As their service is being proven and trusted I am 100% sure they will grow and there will be more and more users that will be trusting them and they will be known everywhere. People who have heard about Trustlogics will refer them to their friends for sure and people they know.
I absolutely agree with you jjireh. Look at Trustlogics’ logo. It is looks very sophisticated and competitive. If their logo will be everywhere, they will catch more and more attentions and there will be more and more users that will be coming to them to register. They will be the solution to long recruitment problem both for recruitment agencies and applicants. This time hiring and being hired will be made easy.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: