Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:49:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Voivastsmat

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:52:09 PM

Good morning, guys.
I hope your business runs happily! Faultless plan, watchful website!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:55:43 PM

When a friend of mine shared the news about TrustLogics, I started browsing through this thread and search the internet to know more information. The platform is superb, but my primary concern is "How secured the data are in TrustLogics?"

Hi achiahia,

We are glad to see you here and that we have the same interest. That's a good question though, Blockchain Technology makes Trustlogics secured. IF we will research about Blockchain Technology, we will appreciate it's capability to protect data especially to hackers who wanted to steal data from different systems.

The trust logic is a very amazing project, why?
Is it because of the blockchain technology that will let you as an investor have your own series of codes in every transaction and it is not just a series of codes
but the blockchain technology let your transactions in private and it is not easily be have by some hackers.

I have to agree with you regarding this matter. Trustlogics really is an amazing project. By using Blockchain technology on different processes really is an advantage because of the security and reliability of data that it offers. Our data and information are safe and secured. This is really a great thing to know.
You're absolutely right let's just think about what Trustlogic can give to us. Is it reliable? Yes, it is because we can get benefits from it and all of our information is very stored safe and secured. Just think about not only our future but also the future of trustlogic if this project will be successful, it gives a lot of opportunities to all jobseeker's.

that's right, the trustlogics have an great and amazing project. their blockchain technology have an amazing system of transaction by transferring the data to others. I think that this project will be absolutely fully successful.

One of the amazing system of the trust logic project platform is the are using the block chain technology in their project which means that every transactions of the trust logic project platform is being recorded and traces.

I agree with you on this Giratina.

Blockchain Technology really has a huge role on Trustlogics platform. Data and information are very important in this field and trust to have been built due to the high-security capability of the system. Trustlogics team I think should be very proud on their project since they will be or has been built a reliable, secured and safe platform.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:11:41 PM

Have anyone here experience being a victim of illegal recruiters? or know someone who had been abuse by their employer? Or anyone here who have experience that their employer are not paying the mandatory benefits of employees like social security service or national healthcare as required by law? I believe that Trustlogics can also be a way to be able to help applicants in verifying this findings from such recruiters or employers who are not dully registered or have previous records of abuse with its employees or non-remittance of mandatory deduction and benefits of an employee. If this is possible with Trustlogics, not only it will bridge the applicants with the recruiters but also become a Trusted platform that protects its users welfare as well.

I have not experienced it personally but I have a few friends who have experience this and I was able to watch some employees who complains about their contribution on social security and other mandatory benefits not being remitted by the employers, hence they fail to avail of the said benefits during the time they need them particularly during calamity, or when they get sick, or even when they retire. It will be good if Trustlogics platform also offers to verify  recruiters data and validate if they are properly registered as a company. Many people in my country are actually underemployed receiving lower salaries as to their qualification due to high unemployment rate and lack of proper employers to who provide proper remuneration. It is due to this that most people would prefer to go abroad and apply as domestic helpers or engaged in their profession in other countries. I actually have a friend who receives a monthly salary equivalent to 1 year salary if he will work here in my country and its even tax free and he doesn't need to do overtime. It is really tempting to go abroad and apply for work there if you are only thinking about the salary. I think Trustlogics platform will be a door of opportunity for jobs locally and abroad as well as it is a global platform.

Based on your statements their are really wide range of abuse to employees by their employers. Trustlogics will help empower us applicants by being able to verify the data of the recruiters as well. Yes, Trustlogics is a global platform and jobs available thru Trustlogics will be both for local and overseas employment.
well there are some who had experienced this kind of tragedy, although i didn't experience this one, but i share the sentiment for them and their families. it is really heartbreaking but what else can we do? We don't have any power to help them, so as much as possible just reach it out to the government. with this platform also, this could maybe the key answer for those who are highly in need.

Not yet, but i see in the news i misgiving on this. its so very hard to see people sacrificed himself for the sake of their family and there's abusive/arrogant people doing this,  hope gov't pay attention to those doing this kind of problem..and hoping this new blockchain must be lessen this problem. Trust Logics want to change this.

There are many cases of employment abuse, and this usually happens in domestic jobs in a private setting, where there are less or usually no people that can actually help. This is one of the most common risk for caregivers, specially those that are working in middle east countries. Job applicants are usually blank regarding the back ground of their employer, its a sad reality probably still happening even to this time. We can minimize this kind of problems if the job applicant will also have the right or th chance to background check their employer.
With the help of TrustLogics Platform, Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information
like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be
notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers
will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get
distributed between Validators and the TrustLogics platform.
For more information visit this link - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

This is good, now job applicants can evaluate for themselves on what kind of possible employer he/she will get. This is very important for the family specially of overseas workers who would be left behind and are really worried for the safety of their love ones  who have leave them to earn money outside the country. somehow they can have peace of mind as the job applicant goes to his/her new journey of employment.

That is right, here in our country some overseas workers would not know what kind of work they get and sometimes what they apply is not the work that they get when they are in the country, because some agency not telling the truth about what kind of work they get. But in this project the family will also have a contact on TrustLogics and they will find out if the job seekers got the real job according to their skills.
In the trust logic project platform will let these overseas worker know the background of their employer for their safety and also this means that these employee's will be safer in the hands of their employer.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 05:24:40 PM

Have anyone here experience being a victim of illegal recruiters? or know someone who had been abuse by their employer? Or anyone here who have experience that their employer are not paying the mandatory benefits of employees like social security service or national healthcare as required by law? I believe that Trustlogics can also be a way to be able to help applicants in verifying this findings from such recruiters or employers who are not dully registered or have previous records of abuse with its employees or non-remittance of mandatory deduction and benefits of an employee. If this is possible with Trustlogics, not only it will bridge the applicants with the recruiters but also become a Trusted platform that protects its users welfare as well.

I have not experienced it personally but I have a few friends who have experience this and I was able to watch some employees who complains about their contribution on social security and other mandatory benefits not being remitted by the employers, hence they fail to avail of the said benefits during the time they need them particularly during calamity, or when they get sick, or even when they retire. It will be good if Trustlogics platform also offers to verify  recruiters data and validate if they are properly registered as a company. Many people in my country are actually underemployed receiving lower salaries as to their qualification due to high unemployment rate and lack of proper employers to who provide proper remuneration. It is due to this that most people would prefer to go abroad and apply as domestic helpers or engaged in their profession in other countries. I actually have a friend who receives a monthly salary equivalent to 1 year salary if he will work here in my country and its even tax free and he doesn't need to do overtime. It is really tempting to go abroad and apply for work there if you are only thinking about the salary. I think Trustlogics platform will be a door of opportunity for jobs locally and abroad as well as it is a global platform.

Based on your statements their are really wide range of abuse to employees by their employers. Trustlogics will help empower us applicants by being able to verify the data of the recruiters as well. Yes, Trustlogics is a global platform and jobs available thru Trustlogics will be both for local and overseas employment.
well there are some who had experienced this kind of tragedy, although i didn't experience this one, but i share the sentiment for them and their families. it is really heartbreaking but what else can we do? We don't have any power to help them, so as much as possible just reach it out to the government. with this platform also, this could maybe the key answer for those who are highly in need.

Not yet, but i see in the news i misgiving on this. its so very hard to see people sacrificed himself for the sake of their family and there's abusive/arrogant people doing this,  hope gov't pay attention to those doing this kind of problem..and hoping this new blockchain must be lessen this problem. Trust Logics want to change this.

There are many cases of employment abuse, and this usually happens in domestic jobs in a private setting, where there are less or usually no people that can actually help. This is one of the most common risk for caregivers, specially those that are working in middle east countries. Job applicants are usually blank regarding the back ground of their employer, its a sad reality probably still happening even to this time. We can minimize this kind of problems if the job applicant will also have the right or th chance to background check their employer.
With the help of TrustLogics Platform, Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information
like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be
notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers
will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get
distributed between Validators and the TrustLogics platform.
For more information visit this link - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

This is good, now job applicants can evaluate for themselves on what kind of possible employer he/she will get. This is very important for the family specially of overseas workers who would be left behind and are really worried for the safety of their love ones  who have leave them to earn money outside the country. somehow they can have peace of mind as the job applicant goes to his/her new journey of employment.

That is right, here in our country some overseas workers would not know what kind of work they get and sometimes what they apply is not the work that they get when they are in the country, because some agency not telling the truth about what kind of work they get. But in this project the family will also have a contact on TrustLogics and they will find out if the job seekers got the real job according to their skills.
In the trust logic project platform will let these overseas worker know the background of their employer for their safety and also this means that these employee's will be safer in the hands of their employer.

You are absolutely right! I have a friend that tried to work overseas, then they have agreed to a certain salary while he is still in the country. But when he went there, there is a big salary drop on his pay. He can't go home because it is too expensive to go home. He suffered 2 years of having that salary. This is one example how will Trustlogics will make the employee's safer from abusive employers.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:31:06 PM

Based on the ROAD MAP, their is a wide GAP from April 2018 where Trustlogics started its ICO sale, the next step is on May 2019 where Peer to Peer Hiring will be implemented. I am quite curious what are the steps to be taken by Trustlogics during May 2018 to April 2019. There is a period of one year that is not quite clear in the Road Map.

Here is a complete road map based on the whitepaper

1. Completed market research and 1st draft of requirement draft - March 2017

2. 2nd draft and Web UI/UX finalization and implementation - May 2017

3. Business pitches to International Governments -July 2017

4. Mobile UI/UX finalization and implementation -September 2017

5. Web application beta launch -November 2017

6. 50k registered user milestone achieved successfully Android and iOS mobile application launch Started analysis on implementing Blockchain for TrustLogics - January 2018

7. Several Partnerships signed - MoU signed with Republic of Suriname, a South American country. - Partnered with several certified validators -February 2018

8. Whitepaper finalization and TrustLogics.io website launch – March 2018

9. Token sale proceedings and Building partnerships - Building partnerships for TrustLogics - April 2018

10. Pre-Sale & Earn coins feature integration to existing platform – May 2018

11. Crowd sale - August 2018

12. Token distribution and Blockchain POC -September 2018

13. Verification system implementation -December 2018

14. Peer to Peer hiring model implementation Peer to Peer hiring model implementation and Expanding TrustLogics system to signed governments -May 2019

15. Reputation building system -August 2019

16. Digital Portfolio for Independent Service Providers -December 2019

I hope this clears your question. Here is the link for the whitepaper by the way.
https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

based on the roadmap, I hope that trustlogics will fulfill their tasks and keep their indicated time till their project will launch. It is a very long project yet, it is wonderful to see if they will reach what they want to do for the improvements of hiring industry.

I am confidenly sure that the trust logic project will fulfill their assigned tasks and also will develop
the trust logic project for this project to be a unique and easy to use application to the job seekers who.are looking for a nice and decent job
ZachPrie

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:39:53 PM

I expect this project go up well and excellent!
Rational vision, absorbing approach, really great logo.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:52:30 PM

Based on the ROAD MAP, their is a wide GAP from April 2018 where Trustlogics started its ICO sale, the next step is on May 2019 where Peer to Peer Hiring will be implemented. I am quite curious what are the steps to be taken by Trustlogics during May 2018 to April 2019. There is a period of one year that is not quite clear in the Road Map.

Here is a complete road map based on the whitepaper

1. Completed market research and 1st draft of requirement draft - March 2017

2. 2nd draft and Web UI/UX finalization and implementation - May 2017

3. Business pitches to International Governments -July 2017

4. Mobile UI/UX finalization and implementation -September 2017

5. Web application beta launch -November 2017

6. 50k registered user milestone achieved successfully Android and iOS mobile application launch Started analysis on implementing Blockchain for TrustLogics - January 2018

7. Several Partnerships signed - MoU signed with Republic of Suriname, a South American country. - Partnered with several certified validators -February 2018

8. Whitepaper finalization and TrustLogics.io website launch – March 2018

9. Token sale proceedings and Building partnerships - Building partnerships for TrustLogics - April 2018

10. Pre-Sale & Earn coins feature integration to existing platform – May 2018

11. Crowd sale - August 2018

12. Token distribution and Blockchain POC -September 2018

13. Verification system implementation -December 2018

14. Peer to Peer hiring model implementation Peer to Peer hiring model implementation and Expanding TrustLogics system to signed governments -May 2019

15. Reputation building system -August 2019

16. Digital Portfolio for Independent Service Providers -December 2019

I hope this clears your question. Here is the link for the whitepaper by the way.
https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

based on the roadmap, I hope that trustlogics will fulfill their tasks and keep their indicated time till their project will launch. It is a very long project yet, it is wonderful to see if they will reach what they want to do for the improvements of hiring industry.

I am confidenly sure that the trust logic project will fulfill their assigned tasks and also will develop
the trust logic project for this project to be a unique and easy to use application to the job seekers who.are looking for a nice and decent job

I have downloaded the beta application on Google Play apps and I think the application is easy to use. This is a great achievement for Trustlogics, simple yet very functional platform. What is more important is the purpose of the project and how they can help the people around the globe.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:00:26 PM

Well said! There are many job workers in abroad who had experienced a tragic life. Sometimes, they treat as a dog by their boss. Some of my countrymen experienced like that. They suffered from a death agony. This problem should be eliminated and resolved. I hope that trustlogics will also give a negative trust to the companies who maltreated their own workers.
I think its a not a company need to blame, its the boss or the one who serving by the employee (Arab people/owner of the house) they are the one who's responsible for this problem and i think the company is only a middle man (agency) to this case... But somehow they're also the one to solve this problem...

I must agree with you i think that it is not or not all companies must be blame for the torturing issue in the other countries across the globe.
It is the boss he or she is responsible for hurting a certain person who is working under him/her.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:13:35 PM

The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR INSTANT HELP
- [/size]

This is really nice! I knew it! Trustlogics Team is really doing well especially on making all the things possible based on their plan. This is reality guys. Be ready for more! I am very glad for this news. Good Job Trustlogics Team!

I am excited for the result of the pilot run. Curacao is very lucky to have the pilot run in their place. They will be the first one to experience how great is Trustlogics project. I am sure that everything will be fine. If there are things that need to be polished, I think they can also make it because Trustlogics has a great and committed team.    

That's great! I am.so excited for Curacao, They will be the first one to experience TrustLogics, expertise when it comes to recruitment. Surely, jobseekers and recruiters feels the excitement too and can't wait to try it out.  Hope that it will all goes well.

Wow! They will be the Guinea pig here. Will they be the first to try the procedures? Well good luck to them. They will be making a change in the history of recruitment. And i guess, recruitment agencies that will be using Trustlogics platform can now charge their clients with a higher fee since they will be giving a better service too. For sure this change will attract more and more applicants to them.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
StephanieLa

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:30:44 PM

Greetings guys! Wish you discover enough resources to cultivate your idea.
Sensible website, very nice business, blameless website.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:46:38 PM

It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

- [/size]

This is really nice! I knew it! Trustlogics Team is really doing well especially on making all the things possible based on their plan. This is reality guys. Be ready for more! I am very glad for this news. Good Job Trustlogics Team!

I am excited for the result of the pilot run. Curacao is very lucky to have the pilot run in their place. They will be the first one to experience how great is Trustlogics project. I am sure that everything will be fine. If there are things that need to be polished, I think they can also make it because Trustlogics has a great and committed team.    

That's great! I am.so excited for Curacao, They will be the first one to experience TrustLogics, expertise when it comes to recruitment. Surely, jobseekers and recruiters feels the excitement too and can't wait to try it out.  Hope that it will all goes well.

Wow! They will be the Guinea pig here. Will they be the first to try the procedures? Well good luck to them. They will be making a change in the history of recruitment. And i guess, recruitment agencies that will be using Trustlogics platform can now charge their clients with a higher fee since they will be giving a better service too. For sure this change will attract more and more applicants to them.
It will not only be good for recruitment agencies but also for ISP or Individual Service Provider. They will not be reliant to anyone anymore as long as they have their data validated they can still find jobs through trustlogics platform.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:17:24 PM

- [/size]

Do you think Curacao will be accepting also jobseekers abroad or is it local for the.meantime?  You know for a country to open its doors from other countries, i think they have to secure some permits first? Or is it ok to hire directly? Or dies it even have a job opening available for expats or foreign workers.

I’m sure there will be proper procedure for that. But i believe Curacao will first focus on its own people for this will be the first time they are going to do this so for sure they will try it first on their own people but as the demand for workers grow, they can also open for foreign applicants too as other countries do but they have to apply the proper procedure in hiring foreign workers.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:47:13 PM

- [/size]

Do you think Curacao will be accepting also jobseekers abroad or is it local for the.meantime?  You know for a country to open its doors from other countries, i think they have to secure some permits first? Or is it ok to hire directly? Or dies it even have a job opening available for expats or foreign workers.

I’m sure there will be proper procedure for that. But i believe Curacao will first focus on its own people for this will be the first time they are going to do this so for sure they will try it first on their own people but as the demand for workers grow, they can also open for foreign applicants too as other countries do but they have to apply the proper procedure in hiring foreign workers.

And if they will be accepting foreign applicants, what will be the role of Trustlogics then? Recruiters will find their profiles in Trustlogics for them to decide whether the applicant is qualified or not. Actually there is not much ways to verify a person’s document in my country aside from asking them to provide the original copy with registry number or with the seal of authentication or red ribbon. If there will be Trustlogics in my country maybe they will be able to implement this verifications through validators as well.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:06:00 PM

- [/size]

It will not only be good for recruitment agencies but also for ISP or Individual Service Provider. They will not be reliant to anyone anymore as long as they have their data validated they can still find jobs through trustlogics platform.

It’s not good for the service websites, because they will no longer have connection with the ISP while before, they sub hire the ISP.  Service Requestors will directly get in contact with the ISP, no more middleman and therefore lesser fee.
Surneral

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:16:23 PM

Hi, guys. The major theme that in the future it has guarantee the growth of the business!
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:29:29 PM

- [/size]

And if they will be accepting foreign applicants, what will be the role of Trustlogics then? Recruiters will find their profiles in Trustlogics for them to decide whether the applicant is qualified or not. Actually there is not much ways to verify a person’s document in my country aside from asking them to provide the original copy with registry number or with the seal of authentication or red ribbon. If there will be Trustlogics in my country maybe they will be able to implement this verifications through validators as well.

The role  of Trustlogic is to secure the data of the applicants. Have it verified by the suitable validators through jobseekers request. Good news for the jobseekers, I do believe that  this will cut off huge placement fees if there is a job orders abroad.  Recruiters will directly post in Trustlogistics.  
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:48:38 PM

YASH PAKALA
Program manager!

Senior Manager & Program Manager at TrustLogics: Seasoned Techno Functional Leader,
with 10+ years of experience in IT of leading multi-million-dollar projects.
Manages executive relationships and provides leadership to other team members.
-Experienced Techno Functional Leader
-11 years of IT experience with demonstrated success in leading multi-million dollar projects. Designed and executed Bluetooth Smart® products.
-Specialties: Digital Product Strategy, Roadmap Development, Agile Project Management, Bluetooth Smart® & IoT

Linkedin Summary - Yash Pakala
Seems that he will manage the project so well. Indian makes every engineering and computer works so very easy and more smart. Double thumbs up for you Yash Pakala and for the whole team. More power for TrustLogics Project.

Yup, I really do believe that it will be a job well done by the people in the trustlogics team. I expect them to not let anything less than what they expect be in their team. Besides, just like what you have said, indians really are like the titans when it comes to techy stuff. It's like when indians are behind it, it is already expected to be the best.

I have to agree with you, I will Congratulations in an advance for all the trustlogics team, you did the great job. I hope that this project will be success.

That's right! The trust logic will become a huge success once that this project will launch.
Because the trust logic project platform has a features that is unique.

Well, to be honest with you guys, I find this project very fascinating because of their features. And I also think that even the undergraduates can still find a suitable job for them with the use of this project. This project is really helpful because if what I think is true, that even the undergrads can still able to look for job because of trustlogic, then lots of hopeless undergrads will surely be happy with this.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:58:18 PM

- [/size]

The role  of Trustlogic is to secure the data of the applicants. Have it verified by the suitable validators through jobseekers request. Good news for the jobseekers, I do believe that  this will cut off huge placement fees if there is a job orders abroad.  Recruiters will directly post in Trustlogistics.  

My idea about  how the suitable validators work is that, TrustLogics will get their partnered validators from different countries.  This is to offer a credible verification result.  It is more realistic if an applicant from India for example, will be verified by the partner validators in that same country, so they can check it fast and accurate.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:26:43 PM

- [/size]

The role  of Trustlogic is to secure the data of the applicants. Have it verified by the suitable validators through jobseekers request. Good news for the jobseekers, I do believe that  this will cut off huge placement fees if there is a job orders abroad.  Recruiters will directly post in Trustlogistics.  

My idea about  how the suitable validators work is that, TrustLogics will get their partnered validators from different countries.  This is to offer a credible verification result.  It is more realistic if an applicant from India for example, will be verified by the partner validators in that same country, so they can check it fast and accurate.

Your guess is as good as mine.  Based on your example bitbratt, I am imagining the scenario, if an applicant from India, has a validator from Thailand, how can the validator, get informations with regards to the applicants datas if they are true and correct.  I think records in India, will not be easily open to other citizens. That is only my opinion. Maybe that’s what they meant by suitable validators.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:27:31 PM

I hope your business runs successfully
 Good luck dev's
Thank you for your support !
I think it is already successful mates. More power Dev's.
Good to know that the TrustLogics Team replies on every concern of the participants and future user. More power on you Devs. Great to know your project really exist in this world full of unemployment and underemployment.

Trust Logics want to impose a good service to all people with this new technology,

This evolution can be seen in adoption of the latest technologies and processes, to make a high quality and smooth transactions.

a service to provide to all the people who wants to service companies under their partnership.
a good provider for all job-seekers that will trust the team to handle and support them to have their career on their expertise field.

Trust Logics they want to give the best that they can helping employers to success through people to
achieve at each step the relationship with the client or candidates the value, advice and expert point of view.
This new platform encouraging all of us to support this project.

Yes, that's right! I think it is one of their goals too, to help jobless folks, that's why this project will be successful because they have a good heart that make them help people who are in need. So together lets support this project so it can help more and more jobless people.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: