Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
micahyahel10

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:08:28 PM

The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR INSTANT HELP
- [/size]

This is really nice! I knew it! Trustlogics Team is really doing well especially on making all the things possible based on their plan. This is reality guys. Be ready for more! I am very glad for this news. Good Job Trustlogics Team!

I am excited for the result of the pilot run. Curacao is very lucky to have the pilot run in their place. They will be the first one to experience how great is Trustlogics project. I am sure that everything will be fine. If there are things that need to be polished, I think they can also make it because Trustlogics has a great and committed team.    

That's great! I am.so excited for Curacao, They will be the first one to experience TrustLogics, expertise when it comes to recruitment. Surely, jobseekers and recruiters feels the excitement too and can't wait to try it out.  Hope that it will all goes well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:37:39 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 10:00:20 PM by giga19

The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR INSTANT HELP
- [/size]

This is really nice! I knew it! Trustlogics Team is really doing well especially on making all the things possible based on their plan. This is reality guys. Be ready for more! I am very glad for this news. Good Job Trustlogics Team!

I am excited for the result of the pilot run. Curacao is very lucky to have the pilot run in their place. They will be the first one to experience how great is Trustlogics project. I am sure that everything will be fine. If there are things that need to be polished, I think they can also make it because Trustlogics has a great and committed team.    

That's great! I am.so excited for Curacao, They will be the first one to experience TrustLogics, expertise when it comes to recruitment. Surely, jobseekers and recruiters feels the excitement too and can't wait to try it out.  Hope that it will all goes well.

Do you think Curacao will be accepting also jobseekers abroad or is it local for the.meantime?  You know for a country to open its doors from other countries, i think they have to secure some permits first? Or is it ok to hire directly? Or dies it even have a job opening available for expats or foreign workers.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:08:27 PM

wow this is really amazing, This project solves real problems that everyday people have for a crypto lover, an unemployed person, or an employer that is looking to hire credible people. And the best part? People can actually be sure that they are hiring or working (for) credible people!

Bingo! For me, the best feature that TrustLogics will offer is the security of datas being submitted by the jobseekers and of course crdibilyt of the datas of the jobseekers which the recruiters is definitely looking for. This feature will definitely benefit the company.

I certainly agree. This project is the most awaited by everyone looking for a quick job search process. I hope that this project can help a lot of people, special the new graduates in college. I wish that this project will be Successful.
[/quote]
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:15:39 PM

Gladly to know that the validators will do background checking propely, so meaning to say the information that will be sent to the recruiter is authentic. I can't really imagine if there is someone who uses false credentials but can pass the background checking, it will be a very big issue towards both recruiter and the peer.
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

Gladly to know that the validators will do background checking propely, so meaning to say the information that will be sent to the recruiter is authentic. I can't really imagine if there is someone who uses false credentials but can pass the background checking, it will be a very big issue towards both recruiter and the peer.

Of course! that's there job, they must make sure that the information they'll send to the recruiter is authentic otherwise it will cost a damage to trustlogic's reputation that can lead to lessen trustlogic's user.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:45:20 PM

Of course! that's there job, they must make sure that the information they'll send to the recruiter is authentic otherwise it will cost a damage to trustlogic's reputation that can lead to lessen trustlogic's user.

It should be! If you notice,the name of the project is TRUSTLOGICS. Their goal or vision is that the users will build their TRUST to this company. LOGICS, i assume,   providing systematic plan in recruitment process. And in fact what they offer as a developer is such an innovation in the recruitment industry.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:55:59 PM

You're right! also, what I think is that the jobseekers must provide original information if they really want to find a decent job. Besides, it is natural for the jobseeker to submit authentic credentials, because if the information they gave were found out to be false by the validators, then maybe they can't use trustlogic in finding another job anymore.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
caidic8

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:06:40 PM

You're definitely right naruto. Every detail and essential background of the candidate is going to be verified and assessed. This feature of Trustlogics is really amazing. Verified information is way better than unverified information. This makes the information n Trustlogics authentic and not falsified.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:33:28 PM

You're right! also, what I think is that the jobseekers must provide original information if they really want to find a decent job. Besides, it is natural for the jobseeker to submit authentic credentials, because if the information they gave were found out to be false by the validators, then maybe they can't use trustlogic in finding another job anymore.

We can't deny the fact that there will be no plagiarism that will happen in this kind of concept. Plagiarism is when a person uses information that doesn't belong to himself/herself. Luckily, this project has validators that I think will be very tight in verifying the jobseekers' information, so I don't think that plagiarism can pass the trustlogic's validators.
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:07:24 AM

Have anyone here experience being a victim of illegal recruiters? or know someone who had been abuse by their employer? Or anyone here who have experience that their employer are not paying the mandatory benefits of employees like social security service or national healthcare as required by law? I believe that Trustlogics can also be a way to be able to help applicants in verifying this findings from such recruiters or employers who are not dully registered or have previous records of abuse with its employees or non-remittance of mandatory deduction and benefits of an employee. If this is possible with Trustlogics, not only it will bridge the applicants with the recruiters but also become a Trusted platform that protects its users welfare as well.

I have not experienced it personally but I have a few friends who have experience this and I was able to watch some employees who complains about their contribution on social security and other mandatory benefits not being remitted by the employers, hence they fail to avail of the said benefits during the time they need them particularly during calamity, or when they get sick, or even when they retire. It will be good if Trustlogics platform also offers to verify  recruiters data and validate if they are properly registered as a company. Many people in my country are actually underemployed receiving lower salaries as to their qualification due to high unemployment rate and lack of proper employers to who provide proper remuneration. It is due to this that most people would prefer to go abroad and apply as domestic helpers or engaged in their profession in other countries. I actually have a friend who receives a monthly salary equivalent to 1 year salary if he will work here in my country and its even tax free and he doesn't need to do overtime. It is really tempting to go abroad and apply for work there if you are only thinking about the salary. I think Trustlogics platform will be a door of opportunity for jobs locally and abroad as well as it is a global platform.

Based on your statements their are really wide range of abuse to employees by their employers. Trustlogics will help empower us applicants by being able to verify the data of the recruiters as well. Yes, Trustlogics is a global platform and jobs available thru Trustlogics will be both for local and overseas employment.
well there are some who had experienced this kind of tragedy, although i didn't experience this one, but i share the sentiment for them and their families. it is really heartbreaking but what else can we do? We don't have any power to help them, so as much as possible just reach it out to the government. with this platform also, this could maybe the key answer for those who are highly in need.

Not yet, but i see in the news i misgiving on this. its so very hard to see people sacrificed himself for the sake of their family and there's abusive/arrogant people doing this,  hope gov't pay attention to those doing this kind of problem..and hoping this new blockchain must be lessen this problem. Trust Logics want to change this.

There are many cases of employment abuse, and this usually happens in domestic jobs in a private setting, where there are less or usually no people that can actually help. This is one of the most common risk for caregivers, specially those that are working in middle east countries. Job applicants are usually blank regarding the back ground of their employer, its a sad reality probably still happening even to this time. We can minimize this kind of problems if the job applicant will also have the right or th chance to background check their employer.
With the help of TrustLogics Platform, Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information
like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified
. Suitable Validators will be
notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers
will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get
distributed between Validators and the TrustLogics platform.
For more information visit this link - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

This is good, now job applicants can evaluate for themselves on what kind of possible employer he/she will get. This is very important for the family specially of overseas workers who would be left behind and are really worried for the safety of their love ones  who have leave them to earn money outside the country. somehow they can have peace of mind as the job applicant goes to his/her new journey of employment.

That is right, here in our country some overseas workers would not know what kind of work they get and sometimes what they apply is not the work that they get when they are in the country, because some agency not telling the truth about what kind of work they get. But in this project the family will also have a contact on TrustLogics and they will find out if the job seekers got the real job according to their skills.

Trustlogics response is really great. I think this is the first platform where a jobseeker can actually request to verify data of recruiters. This will help jobseekers to actually find a safer employer specially when going abroad as overseas workers.

Same here, It is also my first time to see a job site like Trustlogics that will enable jobseekers to verify employers data. This is something innovative of Trustlogics and will surely help us to know our recruiters more. With this feature, I believe that not only applicants will be filtered but the recruiters and employers as well. This will gain more support for jobseekers in the future.

The trust logics project platform is one of a kind project because the trust logic will make the people have their jobs and also the application of the trust logic project is easy to.use.

Indeed, that's why we need to support the trustlogic project because this project can help a lot of people. And we may don't know that someday we'll be the one that can benefit with this trustlogic project.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:00:59 AM

Indeed, you are given the opportunity and benefits already so take a chance and grab on it. In Trustlogic you only have to provide your original information in order to be accepted, but first they need to review your file`s by the validator`s and after that you can now easily find a job that is suited for every job seeker. Well, if they found out that the files you have provided was not true or being plagiarism, maybe they will not going to accept your file`s anymore of course, unless you will provide your original information.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:16:49 AM

Have anyone here experience being a victim of illegal recruiters? or know someone who had been abuse by their employer? Or anyone here who have experience that their employer are not paying the mandatory benefits of employees like social security service or national healthcare as required by law? I believe that Trustlogics can also be a way to be able to help applicants in verifying this findings from such recruiters or employers who are not dully registered or have previous records of abuse with its employees or non-remittance of mandatory deduction and benefits of an employee. If this is possible with Trustlogics, not only it will bridge the applicants with the recruiters but also become a Trusted platform that protects its users welfare as well.

I have not experienced it personally but I have a few friends who have experience this and I was able to watch some employees who complains about their contribution on social security and other mandatory benefits not being remitted by the employers, hence they fail to avail of the said benefits during the time they need them particularly during calamity, or when they get sick, or even when they retire. It will be good if Trustlogics platform also offers to verify  recruiters data and validate if they are properly registered as a company. Many people in my country are actually underemployed receiving lower salaries as to their qualification due to high unemployment rate and lack of proper employers to who provide proper remuneration. It is due to this that most people would prefer to go abroad and apply as domestic helpers or engaged in their profession in other countries. I actually have a friend who receives a monthly salary equivalent to 1 year salary if he will work here in my country and its even tax free and he doesn't need to do overtime. It is really tempting to go abroad and apply for work there if you are only thinking about the salary. I think Trustlogics platform will be a door of opportunity for jobs locally and abroad as well as it is a global platform.

Based on your statements their are really wide range of abuse to employees by their employers. Trustlogics will help empower us applicants by being able to verify the data of the recruiters as well. Yes, Trustlogics is a global platform and jobs available thru Trustlogics will be both for local and overseas employment.
well there are some who had experienced this kind of tragedy, although i didn't experience this one, but i share the sentiment for them and their families. it is really heartbreaking but what else can we do? We don't have any power to help them, so as much as possible just reach it out to the government. with this platform also, this could maybe the key answer for those who are highly in need.

Not yet, but i see in the news i misgiving on this. its so very hard to see people sacrificed himself for the sake of their family and there's abusive/arrogant people doing this,  hope gov't pay attention to those doing this kind of problem..and hoping this new blockchain must be lessen this problem. Trust Logics want to change this.

There are many cases of employment abuse, and this usually happens in domestic jobs in a private setting, where there are less or usually no people that can actually help. This is one of the most common risk for caregivers, specially those that are working in middle east countries. Job applicants are usually blank regarding the back ground of their employer, its a sad reality probably still happening even to this time. We can minimize this kind of problems if the job applicant will also have the right or th chance to background check their employer.
With the help of TrustLogics Platform, Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information
like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be
notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers
will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get

This is good, now job applicants can evaluate for themselves on what kind of possible employer he/she will get. This is very important for the family specially of overseas workers who would be left behind and are really worried for the safety of their love ones  who have leave them to earn money outside the country. somehow they can have peace of mind as the job applicant goes to his/her new journey of employment.

That is right, here in our country some overseas workers would not know what kind of work they get and sometimes what they apply is not the work that they get when they are in the country, because some agency not telling the truth about what kind of work they get. But in this project the family will also have a contact on TrustLogics and they will find out if the job seekers got the real job according to their skills.
Indeed, this project helps a lot for overseas workers, so that they won`t go to other countries to find a job. The reason why workers want to go abroad is to find not only a job, but also they think that it gives them a lot of opportunity when they go there and they can earn double from what they are usually used to work in before. A lot of overseas workers left their family in order to provide their needs, that`s why this project is very useful for those people who really deserve to be employed in a better company as a full time workers.

Not totally discrimination, there a designated work for the PWD, i think trust logics give them work that fits in their abilities.

The aim of trust logics is lessen the unemployment.

I must say the best of them is online job or office staff.

Maybe you`re right, but lets wait what will be the decision of the team, the main purpose of truslogic is to lessen the unemployment as what have you stated, but what if the jobless people cant provide the files needed as a requirement by the system and what if they don`t have anything what will that person can do?
Elexsis

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:32:57 AM

We can't deny the fact that there will be no plagiarism that will happen in this kind of concept. Plagiarism is when a person uses information that doesn't belong to himself/herself. Luckily, this project has validators that I think will be very tight in verifying the jobseekers' information, so I don't think that plagiarism can pass the trustlogic's validators.
As you say so you have a point, well, maybe that won`t really happen that trust logic will accept that kind of hoax. The validator`s should doubled their security checking the background of every person whose trying to pass their information in their system in order to prevent damaging the reputation of the company we`re the jobless people will work.
Approxilite

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:44:10 AM

Data theft is very common nowadays because its easy to track people through their Social security numbers and other personal information that's up on the job portal sites. This is mainly one of the problem of many jobseeker some job portals don't have any security portal and all of the data can be dowloaded or copied by those ill minded people.

i agree but the main issure in othe job platform in Terms of agreement with them. We allow our data to be used by them. having that said they sold it to other company for surveys and so on. so trustlogic is builsd for the privacy of the applicant
It's not easy to track people using their SSN in the US. They don't give that out you know since that is their private information. Only banks get that from them I don't think they will want to join the system if it requires filling out the SSN.
Usually, when filling out forms, or for verification purposes, they ask only for the last four digits of the Social Security Number.  That's the norm here in the US. Unless you are a bank or a government agency or government accredited agency, I won't give that information to you.
When applying for a job, you sometimes give it to them once you are hired since that is a requirement, depending on the state where you're in or the job you're applying for.
You`re right, it really depends on the requirements needed for applying a job and maybe trust logic is not needed like Social Security Number ( SSN ), if yes, maybe not all can actually provide the Social Security Number, because this project is not depending only one country it is for the community that all can be qualified to be filling out the system of Trust logic.
Elexsis

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:03:33 AM

I have not experienced it personally but I have a few friends who have experience this and I was able to watch some employees who complains about their contribution on social security and other mandatory benefits not being remitted by the employers, hence they fail to avail of the said benefits during the time they need them particularly during calamity, or when they get sick, or even when they retire. It will be good if Trustlogics platform also offers to verify  recruiters data and validate if they are properly registered as a company. Many people in my country are actually underemployed receiving lower salaries as to their qualification due to high unemployment rate and lack of proper employers to who provide proper remuneration. It is due to this that most people would prefer to go abroad and apply as domestic helpers or engaged in their profession in other countries. I actually have a friend who receives a monthly salary equivalent to 1 year salary if he will work here in my country and its even tax free and he doesn't need to do overtime. It is really tempting to go abroad and apply for work there if you are only thinking about the salary. I think Trustlogics platform will be a door of opportunity for jobs locally and abroad as well as it is a global platform.

like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified
. Suitable Validators will be

This is good, now job applicants can evaluate for themselves on what kind of possible employer he/she will get. This is very important for the family specially of overseas workers who would be left behind and are really worried for the safety of their love ones  who have leave them to earn money outside the country. somehow they can have peace of mind as the job applicant goes to his/her new journey of employment.

Trustlogics response is really great. I think this is the first platform where a jobseeker can actually request to verify data of recruiters. This will help jobseekers to actually find a safer employer specially when going abroad as overseas workers.

Same here, It is also my first time to see a job site like Trustlogics that will enable jobseekers to verify employers data. This is something innovative of Trustlogics and will surely help us to know our recruiters more. With this feature, I believe that not only applicants will be filtered but the recruiters and employers as well. This will gain more support for jobseekers in the future.

The trust logics project platform is one of a kind project because the trust logic will make the people have their jobs and also the application of the trust logic project is easy to.use.

Indeed, that's why we need to support the trustlogic project because this project can help a lot of people. And we may don't know that someday we'll be the one that can benefit with this trustlogic project.
Yes, you`re absolutely right, we need to encourage more people in order to gain more popularity of the project and also investors will get interested in this platform, it`s because this project has a potential for long term purposes and also all the user`s in trust logic can get benefits from it. This project is very interesting cause not only it`s easy to find a work, but also less time and also effort for submitting information to be gathered by their data system.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:17:38 AM

I hope your business runs successfully
 Good luck dev's
Thank you for your support !
I think it is already successful mates. More power Dev's.
Good to know that the TrustLogics Team replies on every concern of the participants and future user. More power on you Devs. Great to know your project really exist in this world full of unemployment and underemployment.

Trust Logics want to impose a good service to all people with this new technology,

This evolution can be seen in adoption of the latest technologies and processes, to make a high quality and smooth transactions.

a service to provide to all the people who wants to service companies under their partnership.
a good provider for all job-seekers that will trust the team to handle and support them to have their career on their expertise field.

Trust Logics they want to give the best that they can helping employers to success through people to
achieve at each step the relationship with the client or candidates the value, advice and expert point of view.
This new platform encouraging all of us to support this project.

That`s right, they want to help jobless people in order to improve our community, because a lot of job seekers right now can`t find a better job they really want to. Trust logic gives opportunity and a way to these people and help them to find a company that hiring employers for a better job that is really suited for them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Elexsis

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:34:09 AM

The hiring process will surely change with Trustlogics platform. However, an important challenge with this investment is to make the participants get used to the system and adapt.

Hello caidic8! The success of this project would depend on how people, recruiters, and companies around the world accept this system. With more and more businesses shifting to blockchain technology, most likely Trustlogics would be the next big thing in blockchain technology.

It really is amazing to see the Trustlogics vision and putting the online job platform into blockchain technology. it will helps the peoplo to find the job's faster. Trustlogics also offers to verify the data thru their partner validators. that have a great security.  

I agree. Trustlogics is looking to streamline the HR industry and Hiring process by utilizing the power of blockchain technology (well-secured system). The three important features of Trustlogics are (1) Validators, (2) Peer-to-peer hiring model, and (3) Digital Portfolios and Reputation Build system.  
Really amazing having this kind of project that is very well secured system, but I just want to ask how long should be the job seekers to wait and get through the system? As what have you said, there are three important features of trust logic, you're still going to get in this three major segments in order to pass out of their platform.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:36:57 AM

Earning through the peer to peer hiring process is a way to increase the engagement of those who already have found jobs through the platform since they will try and find friends who are looking for jobs and encourage them to use the system.
Paul Mattis

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:46:28 AM

Seems very absorbing!
Spotless project,  good approach.  Good luck dev's!
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:49:47 AM

Earning through the peer to peer hiring process is a way to increase the engagement of those who already have found jobs through the platform since they will try and find friends who are looking for jobs and encourage them to use the system.
Employees earning referral fees whenever a friend they referred to the company gets hired is a normal thing. This platform improves that system because you can refer any friend you know to an open job available through the platform, not necessarily your employer.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: