Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:11:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Melati21

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:46:44 PM

Blog And Media campaign.

Bitcointalk username : Melati21
Bitcointalk profile URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1357963
Telegram username : @Renyselwi
Content Link ;
http://telegra.ph/TrustLogics-07-15
https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/865209399851065344
https://renyselwi.wordpress.com/2018/07/15/trustlogics/
https://www.facebook.com/reny.selwi/posts/257361161717212
http://renyselwi.blogspot.com/2018/07/trustlogics.html#
ETH Address : 0x838d9F4750DFC63f9A75bdA335840C0A84aD3afc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

In the recruitment process, often the top candidates get off the market quickly. TrustLogics can help you seize the most exceptional and verified applicants as soon as they start looking out for a new opportunity.
For more information read our WhitePaper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

Trustlogics platform does really a bunch of help in the recruitment process!They are saving a lot in terms of money-funding the search for right candidates, time- for no longer going through a long process of hiring and most of all being freed from hiring the the wrong eemployee because jobseekers have gone through validation.

I agree! Top candidates are really updated on thing happening especially online news, and they'll surely be on the market available for hiring. Employers would be glad on this, not just employers, but big companies. No companies do not want the best to be included in their team.

Trustlogics will make things better in terms of hiring process and application process. This is the future of HR department. Both sides will gain on this, the job-seekers and employers. This will make job-seekers more competitive in some way.
It really matters for me. As a top "rankers" was on the top of the applicant list they will probably have the chance to get a good job than the other but the good thing about this news is they used to put out and swift off on the list easily the top rankers if they got a job and list a new participants that was on the bottom line. Good idea.
I don't understand what's the meaning of this but its sounds great. As the Top rank people will be swept of the list of top applicant if they got a job already, this is what I've only understand, lol. This project is great though.
Although it sound great ,what you said but I should reality  think that trustlogics platform will assure to be fair for  all jobseekers  because every person have has
 different strenght and weakness to other field must better it also look the ability to all jobseeker and find their job according to their ability,sometimes some employeer in traditional way has always look to their educational achievement like school achievent (if jobseeker are not honor student,they  have  no chance   to get a job he like ,it sad because it was happen to my friend before due to some employeer in my country it also look to this kind of achievement before decide to accept the jobseeker,I should trust to trustlogics that this kind of issue will not desame ,
Yes I agree with you because even if we do not say it's a very good project, it's no wonder that trustlogic is one of the best in choosing a good project, and it's also one of the main job seekers through high rank and top applicants, so it's not surprising that they can achieve its success in the future

Investors will surely be interested with Trustlogics. Why? Because they have a very great project, a dedicated team, recognition and awards, credible partners. I am quite positive that they will be able to reach their Hard Cap Target.
Correct, because trustlogics are one of the best project that i ever seen before through online application, this is one of the best project that i think very useful in a long period of time. For sure investors will be able to invest on it as they can see that this project will reach the hardcap too.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:10:11 PM

May I know if the Validators are individual or a should it be a company to a country? I am considering to be one in my own country to be able to help the hiring industry to be very reliable and free from any dishonest applicants that fake their employment credentials and work experience.

I think this will also go with a company and partnership.
they have one like this.

Authbridge is the one they have right now.
As what I think, Validators are part of the system of Trust Logic is which they will going to check the background both parties the job seekers and also to a company which the job seekers will be employed. The reason why they need to hired the validators in order to prevent having fake applications and dishonest applicants. It is good for both sides in order to be reliable to the system and when the time comes all of the users can get benefits and opportunity.
This is nice idea, You have a point on that because the validators is the one who need to make a smooth and reliable in terms of validating the personal data that being sent by the job seekers. The company wants a better employee but the employee wants also a better employer too.
TrustLogics isn't just emphasizing on the jobseekers or employers. It emphasizes on every side. It is a platform used for
the convenience, in order for the people to focus more on working out themselves in order to further elevate their level for
they must present themselves in TrustLogics with accuracy.

yes that's true because I can say that trustlogic has a good platform to help job seekers and it continues to be used to provide a different level of life to train oneself. But with trustlogic it has been shared with jobseekers and employers.

Trustlogics is already proven and tested were it has been an answered to all job seekers in the entire world. Using their platform, even the disabled

people are able to avail the program of trustlogics have to gain something. This is a great tools  to anyone in the world actually.
The point here is Trust Logic make an innovative project which is all job seekers are applicable on their system and they are making less of effort and time like submitting files which is this project is also aiming for and Trust logic platform has a reliable source of information which gives opportunity and have a decent job that is really suited for a jobless person.
Although I knew that the Validators are group of company and partners of the TrustLogics, how can we ensure that a persons on that specific parner of the company is trustworthy? Although they have the attestation and verification feature?

Dishonest worker’s profile data and documents was too common in the industry,
we can’t stop that in a very simple way but because of this project we will now be fair in many ways of employment and hiring. Good to know that this project exist in the hiring industry.

Your right, to be fair on those who choose to enter in school and study hard to have a diploma so that someday can find a better job then, i think its not good if the one who have a fake diploma is the first who have a job compare to those who are professional and graduated with a skills and ability to do the job. But thanks for the project of TrustLogics.

Absolutely! It is clearly not easy to go to college for many years and strive to survive and get a degree just so that you can get a good paying job and be able to reach your goals and fulfill your dreams and then just end up being unemployed or on a job you never really wanted to have but got no choice but to accep because you need money to eat and make ends meet. With this project people will be able to get the jobs that they want and get paid right.
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:29:48 PM

In the recruitment process, often the top candidates get off the market quickly. TrustLogics can help you seize the most exceptional and verified applicants as soon as they start looking out for a new opportunity.
For more information read our WhitePaper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

Trustlogics platform does really a bunch of help in the recruitment process!They are saving a lot in terms of money-funding the search for right candidates, time- for no longer going through a long process of hiring and most of all being freed from hiring the the wrong eemployee because jobseekers have gone through validation.

I agree! Top candidates are really updated on thing happening especially online news, and they'll surely be on the market available for hiring. Employers would be glad on this, not just employers, but big companies. No companies do not want the best to be included in their team.

Trustlogics will make things better in terms of hiring process and application process. This is the future of HR department. Both sides will gain on this, the job-seekers and employers. This will make job-seekers more competitive in some way.
It really matters for me. As a top "rankers" was on the top of the applicant list they will probably have the chance to get a good job than the other but the good thing about this news is they used to put out and swift off on the list easily the top rankers if they got a job and list a new participants that was on the bottom line. Good idea.
I don't understand what's the meaning of this but its sounds great. As the Top rank people will be swept of the list of top applicant if they got a job already, this is what I've only understand, lol. This project is great though.
Although it sound great ,what you said but I should reality  think that trustlogics platform will assure to be fair for  all jobseekers  because every person have has
 different strenght and weakness to other field must better it also look the ability to all jobseeker and find their job according to their ability,sometimes some employeer in traditional way has always look to their educational achievement like school achievent (if jobseeker are not honor student,they  have  no chance   to get a job he like ,it sad because it was happen to my friend before due to some employeer in my country it also look to this kind of achievement before decide to accept the jobseeker,I should trust to trustlogics that this kind of issue will not desame ,
Yes I agree with you because even if we do not say it's a very good project, it's no wonder that trustlogic is one of the best in choosing a good project, and it's also one of the main job seekers through high rank and top applicants, so it's not surprising that they can achieve its success in the future

You are right, about the project, no wonder why many jobseekers will choose to try the TrustLogics as online application because of the fast and secure of the data that online applicant send to them.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:00:38 PM

How can a person will know if the person rather the Validator was attested or Verified by the TrustLogics Team? I see the attestation concept though but how do will I ensure that he/she is really trustworthy of my data? Is there any Validator ratings or any Validator feedback concept?

A very good question. I do not really know how it will happen but maybe they would be having a rating system on the validator like a sign or post of “TrustLogics Verified” like.
They would probably be setting up standards on the validators.

Yeah youre right! You have a pretty good point out there, will they notify the user if their data has been verified by the validators. Of course they will set standard rules on how validators will be hired.

Good suggestion and I appreciate your effort for opening this matter in trustlogics. Hope it will be verified by the moderator of the thread.
In my opinion, it is good if they will know the validators in personal. It will help to give them an assurance that the validators they hired have accountability to work and suitable for the job. I think this is enough for the jobseekers to know that their records are validated legally.

that's right because nowadays there are so many dishonest people in every country there's a lot like that, so I will approved by the opinions of others, the jobseekers have the rights to know if their validators in legally and
trustworthy.
Gambitter

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:08:00 PM

How can a person will know if the person rather the Validator was attested or Verified by the TrustLogics Team? I see the attestation concept though but how do will I ensure that he/she is really trustworthy of my data? Is there any Validator ratings or any Validator feedback concept?

A very good question. I do not really know how it will happen but maybe they would be having a rating system on the validator like a sign or post of “TrustLogics Verified” like.

Yeah youre right! You have a pretty good point out there, will they notify the user if their data has been verified by the validators. Of course they will set standard rules on how validators will be hired.

Good suggestion and I appreciate your effort for opening this matter in trustlogics. Hope it will be verified by the moderator of the thread.
In my opinion, it is good if they will know the validators in personal. It will help to give them an assurance that the validators they hired have accountability to work and suitable for the job. I think this is enough for the jobseekers to know that their records are validated legally.

that's right because nowadays there are so many dishonest people in every country there's a lot like that, so I will approved by the opinions of others, the jobseekers have the rights to know if their validators in legally and
trustworthy.
i honestly agree with you. After all there are so mamy ways also to fake some registration, even submitting fake documents in order to comply verification, some also might alter the documents or use other people's profile in order for them to be a member of a certain community or to be a verified user.
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:21:42 PM

trustworthy.
i honestly agree with you. After all there are so mamy ways also to fake some registration, even submitting fake documents in order to comply verification, some also might alter the documents or use other people's profile in order for them to be a member of a certain community or to be a verified user.
I guess just like a system here that does have some merits and and trusts, but if you are a beginner or just recently created an account, you need to be carefully examined by their system to make sure that you are a trustworthynor that profile is legitimate and not a fake one.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:38:10 PM

Investors will surely be interested with Trustlogics. Why? Because they have a very great project, a dedicated team, recognition and awards, credible partners. I am quite positive that they will be able to reach their Hard Cap Target.
Correct, because trustlogics are one of the best project that i ever seen before through online application, this is one of the best project that i think very useful in a long period of time. For sure investors will be able to invest on it as they can see that this project will reach the hardcap too.

That's right, this project will be popular all over the world because the trustlogics system is aiming for all who don`t have a job or even if you are already in stable job, with the help of there platforms it gives opportunity to us and for those people who are willing to change their lives.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:47:34 PM

trustworthy.
I guess just like a system here that does have some merits and and trusts, but if you are a beginner or just recently created an account, you need to be carefully examined by their system to make sure that you are a trustworthynor that profile is legitimate and not a fake one.

I believe they will put a mark stating that the account is verified. Remarks and Comments can also be given by the validators in intances that they have a findings on your record. Trustlogics aims to provide trusted professional data and I am sure employers will be able know if the data is verified or needs to be verified.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:52:27 PM

trustworthy.
Good point on this. I also thinking about this, we all have the rights to question how the Validators or the Checker of our data and documents was "Verified Validator" of TrustLogics Team. Corruption, this problem may be present on this if it is not solved by the Team. In some point of view, secret or illegal company will pay up Validators or rather threaten them just to verified and attested them.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

The project has a great strategy, and the team also has a very creative initiative, able to build partnerships with many pendkung, and make a variety of agreements or agreements with parties that can provide a smooth future, this project attracts investors to join rewarding $ 50,000 out of bounty with softcap of $ 2 million and still crowdsale skitar in september giving plenty of space for team and developer with strategy hopefully later hardcap $ 16 million can be seamlessly achieved and project can be successful.

Its really nice to know for trustlogics  are able to crowdsale in softcap,and I just  want  believe to trustlogics that hardcap will also achieve soon,and many potenial investor
will have seen the progress on this project regarding to their achievement that will recieve last month as the sign of progessive project.

234,973,535 is their token for sale. 427,224,610 is their total supply. Almost half a way and trustlogics ICO will completely done! They are closely to hardcap and there are long time for the investors to collect TLT tokens. But as of now, there is nothing to worry in pre-sale investors because they already hit the softcap.
I hope that if they reach the hardcap bounty allocation will add up also. It is good if they will give some additional rewards to the hunters. Yet, I know that it is impossible to happen but I think TLT team has a good heart. If they will make give additional rewards. Bounty hunters will surely move to bounty campaigns of trustlogics. Remember, marketing starts with a great promotion and it is upon to the hunters also.
Hope only that this project will run through well and smooth, because it is not only the partnership and soft or hard caps but the also in the system. What if the project is used my the whole world isn't that affect the project and platform? Although I trust this project let us be practical in all ways.

I’m not into the soft and hard cap or any financial matter of this project actually, I’m looking forward on the people this project will help through.
This project was a big breakthrough on the hiring and job seeking system around the world. Thumbs up on this Team and Developers.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:06:39 PM

Trust Logics offers the flexibility needed to meet your specific recruiting goals.
All of their easy to use hiring tools are customizable to your company and to your global locations.
They don’t just connect you to job seekers,they are your worldwide recruitment partner.

Yup, that is what makes it so great and so appealing to all the companies and applicants together with all the other people eying on it and wanting to invest or contribute in any way. There is no doubt that this project's supporters and contributors will just be growing in number more with each day. They will be the future of the hiring industry and will result to greater quality of products and so much more. Great job for the developers on thinking of this concept.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:30:08 PM

Did you know that on an average, recruiters take 42 days to fill a new position?
TrustLogics aims to reduce this time period with verified profiles, that simplifies hiring process.

https://www.facebook.com/trustlogicsus/
https://trustlogics.io/

Woah a very helpful trivia dude. I do not know that. If that reduces into a day or in a week I will probably invest on this project.
It’s is true that finding a job was too difficult nowadays but if TrustLogics shorten the hiring time in the hiring system I will be one of the greatest fans of this Team, lol.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:32:52 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 05:49:07 PM by MyInspiration

Trust Logics offers the flexibility needed to meet your specific recruiting goals.
All of their easy to use hiring tools are customizable to your company and to your global locations.
They don’t just connect you to job seekers,they are your worldwide recruitment partner.
Yup, that is what makes it so great and so appealing to all the companies and applicants together with all the other people eying on it and wanting to invest or contribute in any way. There is no doubt that this project's supporters and contributors will just be growing in number more with each day. They will be the future of the hiring industry and will result to greater quality of products and so much more. Great job for the developers on thinking of this concept.
I agree! If the project is not that appealing and the users have no interest. I think we are not all here. The Trustlogics team itself is doing great on making its way to the top and also impress us to all the developments and partnerships to all who can really contribute to the project.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

I agree! If the project is not that appealing and the users have no interest. I think we are not all here. The Trustlogics team itself is doing great on making its way to the top and also impress us to all the developments and partnerships to all who can really contribute to the project.
Trustlogics project is a great one. I think most of us agree with it. It will definitely help all the users as well as employers to make the hiring process faster, easier and secure. The good thing about this team is that they are doing their best to do everything according to the roadmap and it really impressed me a lot.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:06:39 PM

Trustlogics project is a great one. I think most of us agree with it. It will definitely help all the users as well as employers to make the hiring process faster, easier and secure. The good thing about this team is that they are doing their best to do everything according to the roadmap and it really impressed me a lot.
And to add to what u’ve said, they are also very active. They make sure they give updates on their activities about this project. Every move they make is seen and announced, and that is good, it gives assurance to investors that they are in a good project.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:32:12 PM

And to add to what u’ve said, they are also very active. They make sure they give updates on their activities about this project. Every move they make is seen and announced, and that is good, it gives assurance to investors that they are in a good project.
Ya sure. Infact they’ve already been awarded and they have made partnerships with companies also. Its good to see and hear them accomplishing something for the project. With all their efforts it is will be hard for bashers to accuse them of being not legit.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:07:50 PM

Good and well formed experienced team. KYC verified
Already has MVP and two partnerships
Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team i feel they will deliver the promise
Ya sure. And the best thing here is they are already proven. So to say they already have accomplishments, award and partnership. Nothing more to doubt. All they need is to complete their fun raising for them to be able to complete the implementation of the whole project
TrustLogics is something to look forward to. This company for me will be successful and stable.  You are right, the accomplishments and awards can speak for them.  I do believe they have proven their worth in the field they want to promote.

I observe also that TrustLogics are very determined. They are so consistent in participating here in the the thread which shows they are all working overtime to promote this project. And in fairness, so far I am very positive that they will nail it in their formal launch. The team is really hard working.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:37:46 PM

Ya sure. Infact they’ve already been awarded and they have made partnerships with companies also. Its good to see and hear them accomplishing something for the project. With all their efforts it is will be hard for bashers to accuse them of being not legit.
Totally agree with you BitFinnese it is now difficult to doubt on them. With the awards they have received, if ever they are not legit, the company who gave them the award will also be at risk. So I doubt it if there are still who doubt the legitimacy of TrustLogics, besides it will be ironic since the name of the company is TrustLogics.
kurikong69

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:00:06 PM

I agree with this statement. HR department will really benefit from Trustlogics platform, things will be easier especially when Artificial Intelligence (AI) will be used for those repetitive processes. This will make the process faster than ever before. That way they have more time to evaluate the most qualified applicant.
That’s for sure. That is the vision of TrustLogics, to improve the existing process of recruitment. And with this vision, it will help not just the company but the applicants as well because it will be on lesser time, lesser cost and lesser effort but effective hiring system. What more can you ask for?
for me it's hard to really measure the trustlogic vision because of the ideals that are really worth the use of so many users, so in the process of helping companies and applicants in the low season, so the hiring system is even better this.
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: