Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:01:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:02:16 AM

May I know if the Validators are individual or a should it be a company to a country? I am considering to be one in my own country to be able to help the hiring industry to be very reliable and free from any dishonest applicants that fake their employment credentials and work experience.

I think this will also go with a company and partnership.
they have one like this.

Authbridge is the one they have right now.
As what I think, Validators are part of the system of Trust Logic is which they will going to check the background both parties the job seekers and also to a company which the job seekers will be employed. The reason why they need to hired the validators in order to prevent having fake applications and dishonest applicants. It is good for both sides in order to be reliable to the system and when the time comes all of the users can get benefits and opportunity.
This is nice idea, You have a point on that because the validators is the one who need to make a smooth and reliable in terms of validating the personal data that being sent by the job seekers. The company wants a better employee but the employee wants also a better employer too.
TrustLogics isn't just emphasizing on the jobseekers or employers. It emphasizes on every side. It is a platform used for
the convenience, in order for the people to focus more on working out themselves in order to further elevate their level for
they must present themselves in TrustLogics with accuracy.

yes that's true because I can say that trustlogic has a good platform to help job seekers and it continues to be used to provide a different level of life to train oneself. But with trustlogic it has been shared with jobseekers and employers.

Trustlogics is already proven and tested were it has been an answered to all job seekers in the entire world. Using their platform, even the disabled

people are able to avail the program of trustlogics have to gain something. This is a great tools  to anyone in the world actually.

I don't know about proven and tested because it is obviously just starting out but I get what you are trying to say. And like you, I too along with many others really do believe in this project and see the big potential it has to succeed in changing this world for the better with the concept that the trustlogics project is pushing. It will surely help a lot specially in mass adoption which we all can bemefit from plus all the features that their platform has.
Yes it is true that batch2016 is because the trustlogic is one of the foremost to help job seekers and it is really tested because of its good idea and platform so it's no wonder that it will continue to grow in the future because of the projects it holds.

Trustlogics is doing its 12 month pilot run and we can see after that if Trustlogics is really successful. I believe there will be no problem with Trustlogics since it aims to provide Trusted professional data and make the hiring process faster. I was able to register previously on Trustlogics platform. I think you can try it out too.
I have downloaded the application but haven't tried it yet. Thank you for your update about the applications. I will definitely try it now. I believe that Trustlogics really did a good job of creating it and will be very grateful that I have supported this wonderful project. This project will definitely change our hiring process.
Same here, I believe that the Trustlogics platform will definitely change our hiring process for the better. It is obviously a better one because the project was really well-thought of and the technology being used was really sophisticated. Blockchain technology really has a great part in making Trustlogics an amazing hiring platform.
Sure it will. TrustLogics really made an innovation when it comes to recruitment. They have a solution to the existing recruitment process which takes long process and costly. Now, this concept of TrustLogics will efficiently hire employers with much lesser time and cost and effort.
trustlogics really is a wonderful project. it has all what you need to find jobs in the most efficient way as possible. trustlogics is revolutionizing our hiring and recruitment industry and helps jobseekers to get the job suitable for them.
That`s right and people can get benefits of using the system of Trust logic and from time to time the problem of hiring process which is some of us cannot easily find a better work will be no longer hassle for us and having a job is very important in our economy in order survive and also to provide our daily needs in life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
achiahia

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:03:02 AM

In the recruitment process, often the top candidates get off the market quickly. TrustLogics can help you seize the most exceptional and verified applicants as soon as they start looking out for a new opportunity.
For more information read our WhitePaper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

Trustlogics platform does really a bunch of help in the recruitment process!They are saving a lot in terms of money-funding the search for right candidates, time- for no longer going through a long process of hiring and most of all being freed from hiring the the wrong eemployee because jobseekers have gone through validation.

I agree! Top candidates are really updated on thing happening especially online news, and they'll surely be on the market available for hiring. Employers would be glad on this, not just employers, but big companies. No companies do not want the best to be included in their team.

Trustlogics will make things better in terms of hiring process and application process. This is the future of HR department. Both sides will gain on this, the job-seekers and employers. This will make job-seekers more competitive in some way.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:33:36 AM

Being one of the participant of this project was a worth. Doing such kind of project like this is a help and solution for every freshmen on industry of job and work. As a graduating college student we do not know how to employ by ourselves only without any help of our parents or professional. Knowing that this project exist we will now apply and learn how to get a job and work in the most easy way as possible.
College also here. Knowing this kind of project that will be used in the near future is great because many on the newly grads has been able to get their dream job without any hassle and tiredness. Using app in these new era is a great way to apply to, nice strategy actually, using this strategy will make this project successful.

So I think the next problem will be the number of jobs open to jobseekers. TrustLogics does makes it a lot easier to
find a job. But at the same time, jobs will also be easily depleted.

Yah right actually, in my current university we are 500+ engineers maybe it would be so difficult to have a job if you have so many compositors. In  one university only how about the others, right? But knowing this kind of project was existing is an asset for them who doesn't know this project and used to apply job fairs, lol.

500 students in just 1 school!
a lucky of a hundred percen will graduate every year and a 50% that is common to graduate.
once done and took exam those 50% will be cut down.
then after those cutting down we dont know what will happen next.
will we have a job on our field? well no worries now!
the new project is here

Yes a great solution for problems like this. This can help those who are fresh graduates and take note, not only those who are professionals can apply also those non professionals as long as you have the skills that the company is searching. Can't wait for this project to launch.

Yes since this project is divided into two segments which are the professionals and those who are skilful. That being said is great because even if others didn't graduated they still have an opportunity to grab because of Trustlogics.
yup, trustlogic is guaranteed to give a helping hand to produce professionals and skillful applicants. i hope many companies will adapt trustlogics in their company it will be a bighelp to them specially in easing their hiring process and cost less for the company.
Indeed! And besides if that happens company also can get benefits in Trust Logic which is each job seekers have been verified already by the validators in the system of trust and all the information been given is public documents. We can guarantee that the users would be reliable and efficiently using the system of Trust Logic to find a job that is really suited to them and it also makes the hiring process easier and better.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:21:25 AM

In the recruitment process, often the top candidates get off the market quickly. TrustLogics can help you seize the most exceptional and verified applicants as soon as they start looking out for a new opportunity.
For more information read our WhitePaper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

Trustlogics platform does really a bunch of help in the recruitment process!They are saving a lot in terms of money-funding the search for right candidates, time- for no longer going through a long process of hiring and most of all being freed from hiring the the wrong eemployee because jobseekers have gone through validation.

I agree! Top candidates are really updated on thing happening especially online news, and they'll surely be on the market available for hiring. Employers would be glad on this, not just employers, but big companies. No companies do not want the best to be included in their team.

Trustlogics will make things better in terms of hiring process and application process. This is the future of HR department. Both sides will gain on this, the job-seekers and employers. This will make job-seekers more competitive in some way.
It really matters for me. As a top "rankers" was on the top of the applicant list they will probably have the chance to get a good job than the other but the good thing about this news is they used to put out and swift off on the list easily the top rankers if they got a job and list a new participants that was on the bottom line. Good idea.
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:29:00 AM

It really matters for me. As a top "rankers" was on the top of the applicant list they will probably have the chance to get a good job than the other but the good thing about this news is they used to put out and swift off on the list easily the top rankers if they got a job and list a new participants that was on the bottom line. Good idea.
I don't understand what's the meaning of this but its sounds great. As the Top rank people will be swept of the list of top applicant if they got a job already, this is what I've only understand, lol. This project is great though.
phamthithutrang

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:04:07 AM

Good and well formed experienced team. KYC verified
Already has MVP and two partnerships
Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team i feel they will deliver the promise
Trustlogic

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:20:46 AM

How TrustLogics Simplifies Search Process For Jobseekers
Join Telegram Group For Instant Help- https://t.me/trustlogics
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:02:06 AM

Leverage trusted relationship with job seekers by extending your brand throughout
seeker site. I must say Trust Logics can also provide campaign landing pages that showcase your company,
your messages and your open positions. They attract seekers to your company’s recruitment page.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:31:15 AM

Leverage trusted relationship with job seekers by extending your brand throughout
seeker site. I must say Trust Logics can also provide campaign landing pages that showcase your company,
your messages and your open positions. They attract seekers to your company’s recruitment page.
With powerful online tools, Trust Logics can extend your brand far beyond traditional
recruitment advertising and help you reach both Active and Passive Job Seekers.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:37:01 AM

The statement below is really happening for a long time now.
the problem through application especially online job hunting.
just for now we only need for a few months and everything will be at its best.

Unexpected Problems

Much to her annoyance, Emma suddenly starts receiving calls for credit card requests and life insurance policies.

How did they manage to get her number without her signing up for anything?

Emma is not the only IT professional looking for a new job, thousands of her peers are competing for a select few jobs at top companies. But, unlike Emma, they are willing to insert fake qualifications and achievements in their resumes.

The demand for jobs exceeds the number of open positions, and Emma is competing against peers who are willing to ‘create’ any kind of resume and qualifications to secure a job.

Emma’s search for a new job is turning out to be complex and unusually lengthy.
TheBomber

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:00:17 AM

Better Ratings Lead To Better Earning
Ever since products and services found their way to the internet, buying products or hiring individual service providers (ISPs) became easy and convenient. Today, almost everything is available online and can be bought from the convenience of your couch but trusting the information available can be difficult as well as risky.
To Read Full Article Click Here.
Kindly Like Us On FACEBOOK Also For Instant Updates.

Yes, I agree that almost everything is available online at these times.But when in comes to trusting the information provided is difficult for clients. With Trustlogics' platform, this is of great help since they provide a verified background, backed-up by ratings and reviews when it comes to availing their services like for Individual Service Providers.In this way, clients are be at peace counting on the Trustlogics' authentic and honest validation.And for ISPs, Trustlogics platform will give them the opportunity to earn more as they gain reputation from their positive ratings and reviews.
Campaign Manager who have negative trust becomes unpopular. What do I mean to this? I used the CM as my example. If we have better rating, we can manage every job that is given to us. We can transact to different people with confident. Self-esteem may mold to ourselves especially if there are works to be handled. If we have a good rating, works will come to us. And if we have many works, there are lots of opportunity to earn.

Nowadays many bounty manager got red trust having alt account even if the alt account was tag by their are not they own it will remain on that, this is just an example as you can see ICO has a good rating is the one who is popular this is the first thing that the investor finds when running ICO. If you have bad rating you can't get the trust of each user and they will think that you are one of the scammer that is going to run anytime soon as you collect the money. So better had a lot of good rating than to have a bad rating.
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:30:44 AM

Better Ratings Lead To Better Earning
Ever since products and services found their way to the internet, buying products or hiring individual service providers (ISPs) became easy and convenient. Today, almost everything is available online and can be bought from the convenience of your couch but trusting the information available can be difficult as well as risky.
To Read Full Article Click Here.
Kindly Like Us On FACEBOOK Also For Instant Updates.

Yes, I agree that almost everything is available online at these times.But when in comes to trusting the information provided is difficult for clients. With Trustlogics' platform, this is of great help since they provide a verified background, backed-up by ratings and reviews when it comes to availing their services like for Individual Service Providers.In this way, clients are be at peace counting on the Trustlogics' authentic and honest validation.And for ISPs, Trustlogics platform will give them the opportunity to earn more as they gain reputation from their positive ratings and reviews.
Campaign Manager who have negative trust becomes unpopular. What do I mean to this? I used the CM as my example. If we have better rating, we can manage every job that is given to us. We can transact to different people with confident. Self-esteem may mold to ourselves especially if there are works to be handled. If we have a good rating, works will come to us. And if we have many works, there are lots of opportunity to earn.

Nowadays many bounty manager got red trust having alt account even if the alt account was tag by their are not they own it will remain on that, this is just an example as you can see ICO has a good rating is the one who is popular this is the first thing that the investor finds when running ICO. If you have bad rating you can't get the trust of each user and they will think that you are one of the scammer that is going to run anytime soon as you collect the money. So better had a lot of good rating than to have a bad rating.
Agree on what you said many of the bounty manager now got red trust and then hard to find a good campaign for now because many people think that they are not trust worthy to handle a project they choose the one who got many trust in the community so if you are going to relate it on your platform you must have a lot of positive feedback came from the community so that many people would got interest in your project i mean if you have more positive rating then the you will get their interest to join in your platform.
scarleth06

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:24:05 AM

Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team i feel the project will be successful!

It is nice to know that the trustlogics have a Great platform and this platform have the most impressive system that is really amaze me because it will help a lot of people in every nation, hope to see that this project will be successful in the future.
yes it is, and hopefully it will really be administered soon and without further problems hopefully it will succeed and continue to bloom even more. this is really a great opportunity to those who seek jobs online and has a problem regarding jobhirings and any other stuffs related to employment.
The timing of the launching the TrustLogics a vital key to its success. Some people are already longing for it. Just little
more bit of a push, the anticipation created by the purpose of TrustLogics will fuel its improving image to the society.
Of course, it all boils down on to the efficiency of TrustLogics' platform when used by the public.

I guess so but even before the needs of employment in every country is a big issue, goverment have many solution to it but is not meet the needed answer for the problems... Reason to build many employment company local and international, but no one seems to give the best services from them until the trustlogics came to the scene...
Trustlogics can be the answer to our problems about our job search maybe governments of different parts of the country see the problem of lack of work but they cannot solve it. So the goal of trustlogics is to fix this kind of problem facing of each country to speed up the job search system.
Indeed trustlogics will help the government to solve and fix  problems by providing jobs for their own people,  and not just simply giving job but a jobs that will help them to ensure their future and a job that's right for their own preferences and personality...
joeljames23

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:56:05 AM

Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team i feel the project will be successful!

It is nice to know that the trustlogics have a Great platform and this platform have the most impressive system that is really amaze me because it will help a lot of people in every nation, hope to see that this project will be successful in the future.
yes it is, and hopefully it will really be administered soon and without further problems hopefully it will succeed and continue to bloom even more. this is really a great opportunity to those who seek jobs online and has a problem regarding jobhirings and any other stuffs related to employment.
The timing of the launching the TrustLogics a vital key to its success. Some people are already longing for it. Just little
more bit of a push, the anticipation created by the purpose of TrustLogics will fuel its improving image to the society.
Of course, it all boils down on to the efficiency of TrustLogics' platform when used by the public.

I guess so but even before the needs of employment in every country is a big issue, goverment have many solution to it but is not meet the needed answer for the problems... Reason to build many employment company local and international, but no one seems to give the best services from them until the trustlogics came to the scene...
Trustlogics can be the answer to our problems about our job search maybe governments of different parts of the country see the problem of lack of work but they cannot solve it. So the goal of trustlogics is to fix this kind of problem facing of each country to speed up the job search system.
Indeed trustlogics will help the government to solve and fix  problems by providing jobs for their own people,  and not just simply giving job but a jobs that will help them to ensure their future and a job that's right for their own preferences and personality...
I agree it will land a big help to different countries and community, and for sure many company will also be benefits from these projects... They also waiting for this project to have such a trusted profile in their surroundings, and to be successful together in the future...
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:16:16 PM

This will bring a competition to everyone. It is good to have top candidates also so that everyone will assume to be the leading candidate. And if everyone is competitive, they are always seek for a better job and high amount of income. Aside from that, they will also pursue to give their best throughout their working years.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:45:55 PM

This will bring a competition to everyone. It is good to have top candidates also so that everyone will assume to be the leading candidate. And if everyone is competitive, they are always seek for a better job and high amount of income. Aside from that, they will also pursue to give their best throughout their working years.
In addition to that, it may become also a standard for the companies who wanted to have globally competitive workers. The expectations really high because they are on the leading candidates therefore, they will easily hire in a company. I am hoping that the salary of the top candidates will give some additional because it is a basis that they are suitable for working.

Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:11:24 PM

Trustlogics platform  is really of great help to a jobseeker and employer. This is gonna be like a match-maker platform!Having the top qualified jobseeker bridged to a great job position in a company thus both are in the win-win situation!
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:54:11 PM

May I know if the Validators are individual or a should it be a company to a country? I am considering to be one in my own country to be able to help the hiring industry to be very reliable and free from any dishonest applicants that fake their employment credentials and work experience.

I think this will also go with a company and partnership.
they have one like this.

Authbridge is the one they have right now.
As what I think, Validators are part of the system of Trust Logic is which they will going to check the background both parties the job seekers and also to a company which the job seekers will be employed. The reason why they need to hired the validators in order to prevent having fake applications and dishonest applicants. It is good for both sides in order to be reliable to the system and when the time comes all of the users can get benefits and opportunity.
This is nice idea, You have a point on that because the validators is the one who need to make a smooth and reliable in terms of validating the personal data that being sent by the job seekers. The company wants a better employee but the employee wants also a better employer too.
TrustLogics isn't just emphasizing on the jobseekers or employers. It emphasizes on every side. It is a platform used for
the convenience, in order for the people to focus more on working out themselves in order to further elevate their level for
they must present themselves in TrustLogics with accuracy.

yes that's true because I can say that trustlogic has a good platform to help job seekers and it continues to be used to provide a different level of life to train oneself. But with trustlogic it has been shared with jobseekers and employers.

Trustlogics is already proven and tested were it has been an answered to all job seekers in the entire world. Using their platform, even the disabled

people are able to avail the program of trustlogics have to gain something. This is a great tools  to anyone in the world actually.

I don't know about proven and tested because it is obviously just starting out but I get what you are trying to say. And like you, I too along with many others really do believe in this project and see the big potential it has to succeed in changing this world for the better with the concept that the trustlogics project is pushing. It will surely help a lot specially in mass adoption which we all can bemefit from plus all the features that their platform has.
Yes it is true that batch2016 is because the trustlogic is one of the foremost to help job seekers and it is really tested because of its good idea and platform so it's no wonder that it will continue to grow in the future because of the projects it holds.

Trustlogics is doing its 12 month pilot run and we can see after that if Trustlogics is really successful. I believe there will be no problem with Trustlogics since it aims to provide Trusted professional data and make the hiring process faster. I was able to register previously on Trustlogics platform. I think you can try it out too.
I have downloaded the application but haven't tried it yet. Thank you for your update about the applications. I will definitely try it now. I believe that Trustlogics really did a good job of creating it and will be very grateful that I have supported this wonderful project. This project will definitely change our hiring process.
Same here, I believe that the Trustlogics platform will definitely change our hiring process for the better. It is obviously a better one because the project was really well-thought of and the technology being used was really sophisticated. Blockchain technology really has a great part in making Trustlogics an amazing hiring platform.
Sure it will. TrustLogics really made an innovation when it comes to recruitment. They have a solution to the existing recruitment process which takes long process and costly. Now, this concept of TrustLogics will efficiently hire employers with much lesser time and cost and effort.
trustlogics really is a wonderful project. it has all what you need to find jobs in the most efficient way as possible. trustlogics is revolutionizing our hiring and recruitment industry and helps jobseekers to get the job suitable for them.
That`s right and people can get benefits of using the system of Trust logic and from time to time the problem of hiring process which is some of us cannot easily find a better work will be no longer hassle for us and having a job is very important in our economy in order survive and also to provide our daily needs in life.
Yes, you are right! Trustlogics platform is making a great positive domino effect in the workforce marketplace.From validating
qualified jobseeker to obtaining the fitted position available on the side of the employer in fast, convenient and efficient way thus
alleviating the high rate of unemployment worldwide.This really so important for people to survive daily.Great job Trustlogics!
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:00:08 PM

How TrustLogics Simplifies Search Process For Jobseekers
Join Telegram Group For Instant Help- https://t.me/trustlogics

Wow great read. Damn, the usefulness of the block-chain technology is just amazing! It literally has so many uses that depends only on the creativeness of the people who wanna use it! And as for this case, the concept that the trustlogics developing team has thought about. Block-chain technology is our future; trustlogics is the future!!
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:00:32 PM

In addition to that, many country are facing a problem with the increase of number of unemployed, but since there is a chance to have their work depending on the skills and availability of the company, its good to know that they can also apply outside the country through the TrustLogics which is popular in many country.
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: