Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:34:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:00:18 AM

Now you can get your professional milestones Attested via TrustLogics in three ways using Tokens (TLT); a) Auto verification, b) Certified Validators, c) Through Peers. Get attested and stand out from other Jobseekers.

Like us on Facebook for instant updates - https://www.facebook.com/trustlogicsus/

Wow, that's great news! I mean, what is there left to look for? This project already is providing so much help and options for everyone looking for jobs, or workers! I just cannot see any reason why people are still doubting this project or are still hesitating to support or contribute. This is project is a no brainer.
I can see. I see that it will not only be the certified validators who are going to make records validated but also peers and I wonder how this auto verifications are done? Who does the verification here aside from certifed validators?

Yeah you're right. It really is quite confusing how the peer validation will be executed I am a bit curious as to who will be doing these validations and yes, the automated validation also ticks my curious cells as to how it will be working and what will be the processes that an applicant need to go through to get verified via automated validation.
well i am also confused on how will this really be working or what will be its process. i don't see any negative signs, but for assurance only, that even manual verification cannot avoid failures, how much more this automated system? I am not underestimating their capabilities, but what if that will happen?
This is what I'm talking about. Great job again on this Team and Developers you've ensured that the user of the project was so trustworthy in all ways as possible. Around of applause everyone for the TrustLogics Team and Developers.
This is great there getting the attention of investors into their platform and as what you have said yes, they want all the users of their system to be trustworthy to them in order to help and give them opportunity as much as possible to have a work in our economy which is nowadays hiring system was so slow and besides the main goals of Trust logic is to give us decent and quality jobs that are applicable to us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:31:30 AM

May I know if the Validators are individual or a should it be a company to a country? I am considering to be one in my own country to be able to help the hiring industry to be very reliable and free from any dishonest applicants that fake their employment credentials and work experience.

I think this will also go with a company and partnership.
they have one like this.

Authbridge is the one they have right now.
As what I think, Validators are part of the system of Trust Logic is which they will going to check the background both parties the job seekers and also to a company which the job seekers will be employed. The reason why they need to hired the validators in order to prevent having fake applications and dishonest applicants. It is good for both sides in order to be reliable to the system and when the time comes all of the users can get benefits and opportunity.
This is nice idea, You have a point on that because the validators is the one who need to make a smooth and reliable in terms of validating the personal data that being sent by the job seekers. The company wants a better employee but the employee wants also a better employer too.
TrustLogics isn't just emphasizing on the jobseekers or employers. It emphasizes on every side. It is a platform used for
the convenience, in order for the people to focus more on working out themselves in order to further elevate their level for
they must present themselves in TrustLogics with accuracy.

yes that's true because I can say that trustlogic has a good platform to help job seekers and it continues to be used to provide a different level of life to train oneself. But with trustlogic it has been shared with jobseekers and employers.

Trustlogics is already proven and tested were it has been an answered to all job seekers in the entire world. Using their platform, even the disabled

people are able to avail the program of trustlogics have to gain something. This is a great tools  to anyone in the world actually.
The point here is Trust Logic make an innovative project which is all job seekers are applicable on their system and they are making less of effort and time like submitting files which is this project is also aiming for and Trust logic platform has a reliable source of information which gives opportunity and have a decent job that is really suited for a jobless person.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:10:22 AM

May I know if the Validators are individual or a should it be a company to a country? I am considering to be one in my own country to be able to help the hiring industry to be very reliable and free from any dishonest applicants that fake their employment credentials and work experience.

they have one like this.

As what I think, Validators are part of the system of Trust Logic is which they will going to check the background both parties the job seekers and also to a company which the job seekers will be employed. The reason why they need to hired the validators in order to prevent having fake applications and dishonest applicants. It is good for both sides in order to be reliable to the system and when the time comes all of the users can get benefits and opportunity.
This is nice idea, You have a point on that because the validators is the one who need to make a smooth and reliable in terms of validating the personal data that being sent by the job seekers. The company wants a better employee but the employee wants also a better employer too.
TrustLogics isn't just emphasizing on the jobseekers or employers. It emphasizes on every side. It is a platform used for
the convenience, in order for the people to focus more on working out themselves in order to further elevate their level for

yes that's true because I can say that trustlogic has a good platform to help job seekers and it continues to be used to provide a different level of life to train oneself. But with trustlogic it has been shared with jobseekers and employers.

Trustlogics is already proven and tested were it has been an answered to all job seekers in the entire world. Using their platform, even the disabled

people are able to avail the program of trustlogics have to gain something. This is a great tools  to anyone in the world actually.
The point here is Trust Logic make an innovative project which is all job seekers are applicable on their system and they are making less of effort and time like submitting files which is this project is also aiming for and Trust logic platform has a reliable source of information which gives opportunity and have a decent job that is really suited for a jobless person.
Although I knew that the Validators are group of company and partners of the TrustLogics, how can we ensure that a persons on that specific parner of the company is trustworthy? Although they have the attestation and verification feature?
Coka2209

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:30:36 AM

Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team i feel the project will be successful!
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:43:37 AM

How can a person will know if the person rather the Validator was attested or Verified by the TrustLogics Team? I see the attestation concept though but how do will I ensure that he/she is really trustworthy of my data? Is there any Validator ratings or any Validator feedback concept?
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:56:57 AM

Now you can get your professional milestones Attested via TrustLogics in three ways using Tokens (TLT); a) Auto verification, b) Certified Validators, c) Through Peers. Get attested and stand out from other Jobseekers.

Like us on Facebook for instant updates - https://www.facebook.com/trustlogicsus/

Wow, that's great news! I mean, what is there left to look for? This project already is providing so much help and options for everyone looking for jobs, or workers! I just cannot see any reason why people are still doubting this project or are still hesitating to support or contribute. This is project is a no brainer.
a very wonderful news indeed!trustlogic keeps on innovating their users experiences and keeps on satisfying us making this platform better every single day. trustlogic is developing and making much options their users must have as they find the job they want to be involve in. this really is a helping hand for jobless people and for recruiters as well.
This Attestation and Verification concept is a very good news on the future users of this project. Very secured and safe now on this project. 100% humanity restore with added security, lol. I love the way this team focuses on the security of once account. Keep it up TrustLogics Team and Developers. You guys are the best.
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:01:38 AM

The project has a great strategy, and the team also has a very creative initiative, able to build partnerships with many pendkung, and make a variety of agreements or agreements with parties that can provide a smooth future, this project attracts investors to join rewarding $ 50,000 out of bounty with softcap of $ 2 million and still crowdsale skitar in september giving plenty of space for team and developer with strategy hopefully later hardcap $ 16 million can be seamlessly achieved and project can be successful.

Its really nice to know for trustlogics  are able to crowdsale in softcap,and I just  want  believe to trustlogics that hardcap will also achieve soon,and many potenial investor
will have seen the progress on this project regarding to their achievement that will recieve last month as the sign of progessive project.

234,973,535 is their token for sale. 427,224,610 is their total supply. Almost half a way and trustlogics ICO will completely done! They are closely to hardcap and there are long time for the investors to collect TLT tokens. But as of now, there is nothing to worry in pre-sale investors because they already hit the softcap.
I hope that if they reach the hardcap bounty allocation will add up also. It is good if they will give some additional rewards to the hunters. Yet, I know that it is impossible to happen but I think TLT team has a good heart. If they will make give additional rewards. Bounty hunters will surely move to bounty campaigns of trustlogics. Remember, marketing starts with a great promotion and it is upon to the hunters also.
Hope only that this project will run through well and smooth, because it is not only the partnership and soft or hard caps but the also in the system. What if the project is used my the whole world isn't that affect the project and platform? Although I trust this project let us be practical in all ways.
katropaTNT

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:04:19 AM

Did you know that on an average, recruiters take 42 days to fill a new position?
TrustLogics aims to reduce this time period with verified profiles, that simplifies hiring process.

https://www.facebook.com/trustlogicsus/
https://trustlogics.io/
tropangKAMOTE

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:29:19 AM

While browsing the website (https://trustlogics.io/#token), i clicked the TOKEN on the upper right and saw this one

2.5% tokens will be released every three months

i hope someone can explain this to me. thanks in advance.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:01:13 AM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.

I think, the Trustlogics does not look at the age, there are some companies even if you are an old man or a young as long as you are work smoothly you can steel work. I dont think that the trustlogics have an age limit.

Trustlogics is open to anyone brother, as long as you know how to understand their project you are welcome here, whether you are an applicant,

or whatever. Besides, you can also trade the token of Truslogics once their project has been finish aside from enjoying their services too.

what amazing project of trustlogics, if old man jobseeker will provide also to having a job,and if will passed to their validator as  long as old jobseeker will complete  requirement  and they approve to their employeer.

really ? if old man or woman jobseeker will  have a chance to have  a job at trustlogics blockchain system,despite her age are old and will comply to passed the requirment base on the system of trustlogics,,if really true

It all depends on the  company or recruiters  if they will allow overage people to be hired. I think they will indicate the age limit on the hiring platform and other requirements that needed.
yup i agree, it all depends on company or recruiter that will be posting a vacant job.
if the recruiter gets the job seekers profile, the recruiter is expected to put the job seeker-
in the most suitable job for them.all the data sent by the job seeker will be stored in their secured network.

Of course that will always be the case because when companies need workers, they know what they are looking for and already have a job that needs workers. Which is why when they see the profile of the jobseeker and the feedbacks of other employers (if any), then they will choose the ones with the better reviews.
Indeed! If the company wants to fill up a vacant slot they should probably get an employee that's really suitable for that vacant slot and besides it doesn't really matter if they have a better review, well it can be a point to be hired, but maybe some of the companies have their own standard to be followed by the employees.

I understand that every company has its own discretion and standard on hiring their employees but I believe that with Trustlogics, their only choice is the best choice. Trustlogics will filter every applicant for their company and will match all skills and employment details to the service that the employer (Service Requester) requires. A review is important but companies can still make their own choice. Trustlogics will only give the reliable details.

Having a job because of the project isn’t an achievement.
It is too much Isn’t it? For me as a concern future user of the project let us give them appreciation on their work and don’t abuse them as a good Team and Developers.

Kindly elaborate your concern about "Having a job because of the project isn’t an achievement. " I think one of the main goals of Trustlogics is to give us decent and quality jobs that are applicable to us. And I think having a job through Trustlogics is a real achievement.

I agree wet you in I believe dudi in trustlogic has its own way to achieve its success in the future and having a job in a project I can say it's very important because each one is working to achieve the success and the good quality of work given to trustlogic help.

As you can see, Trust Logics  using blockchain technology  offers plenty of opportunities for various applications.
privacy of their data and control over their personal data and as the technology continues to progress,
its applicability will only continue to broaden.
Trustlogic

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:05:32 AM

Better Ratings Lead To Better Earning
Ever since products and services found their way to the internet, buying products or hiring individual service providers (ISPs) became easy and convenient. Today, almost everything is available online and can be bought from the convenience of your couch but trusting the information available can be difficult as well as risky.
To Read Full Article Click Here.
Kindly Like Us On FACEBOOK Also For Instant Updates.
toyang90

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:33:56 AM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.

I think, the Trustlogics does not look at the age, there are some companies even if you are an old man or a young as long as you are work smoothly you can steel work. I dont think that the trustlogics have an age limit.

Trustlogics is open to anyone brother, as long as you know how to understand their project you are welcome here, whether you are an applicant,

or whatever. Besides, you can also trade the token of Truslogics once their project has been finish aside from enjoying their services too.

what amazing project of trustlogics, if old man jobseeker will provide also to having a job,and if will passed to their validator as  long as old jobseeker will complete  requirement  and they approve to their employeer.

really ? if old man or woman jobseeker will  have a chance to have  a job at trustlogics blockchain system,despite her age are old and will comply to passed the requirment base on the system of trustlogics,,if really true

It all depends on the  company or recruiters  if they will allow overage people to be hired. I think they will indicate the age limit on the hiring platform and other requirements that needed.
yup i agree, it all depends on company or recruiter that will be posting a vacant job.
if the recruiter gets the job seekers profile, the recruiter is expected to put the job seeker-
in the most suitable job for them.all the data sent by the job seeker will be stored in their secured network.

Of course that will always be the case because when companies need workers, they know what they are looking for and already have a job that needs workers. Which is why when they see the profile of the jobseeker and the feedbacks of other employers (if any), then they will choose the ones with the better reviews.
Indeed! If the company wants to fill up a vacant slot they should probably get an employee that's really suitable for that vacant slot and besides it doesn't really matter if they have a better review, well it can be a point to be hired, but maybe some of the companies have their own standard to be followed by the employees.

I understand that every company has its own discretion and standard on hiring their employees but I believe that with Trustlogics, their only choice is the best choice. Trustlogics will filter every applicant for their company and will match all skills and employment details to the service that the employer (Service Requester) requires. A review is important but companies can still make their own choice. Trustlogics will only give the reliable details.

Having a job because of the project isn’t an achievement.
It is too much Isn’t it? For me as a concern future user of the project let us give them appreciation on their work and don’t abuse them as a good Team and Developers.

Kindly elaborate your concern about "Having a job because of the project isn’t an achievement. " I think one of the main goals of Trustlogics is to give us decent and quality jobs that are applicable to us. And I think having a job through Trustlogics is a real achievement.

I agree wet you in I believe dudi in trustlogic has its own way to achieve its success in the future and having a job in a project I can say it's very important because each one is working to achieve the success and the good quality of work given to trustlogic help.

As you can see, Trust Logics  using blockchain technology  offers plenty of opportunities for various applications.
privacy of their data and control over their personal data and as the technology continues to progress,
its applicability will only continue to broaden.

In HR using blockchain applications currently in the theoretical stage,  but it is important
for professionals in the industry to imagine how it could affect various functions such as hiring.
As with most technological innovations, they can’t know for certain how the rollout will
affect their various businesses.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:46:46 AM

Good morning, guys.
I hope your business runs happily! Faultless plan, watchful website!

Hello Voivastsmat!

Yes... Trustlogics has a new blockchain technology they gives perfect range and quality of the services

they provided to their clients/candidates.

Work them towards offering solutions, not more problems.

TrustLogics is developing a platform the innovative services that TrustLogics has in the pipeline will reduce the gap between Recruiters and Jobseekers even further by leveraging the full potential of blockchain technology. As a result, the recruitment industry, which was previously following long and tedious protocols, will be simplifying its processes to a whole new level.
To Know more you can read our white paper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
How many days we will wait before our papers to be verified? Will you allow an urgent verification even there is a highly charge? I think every papers we will want to be validated have their perspective price and we can use TLT tokens to do it.

That depends I think to the validators, I guess. If there are few applicants that looking for a job for sure it will only take a short period of time.

But since Trustlogics is open worldwide, the papers will depend on the counts of the job seekers, then once you are approve, of course you are

automatically recorded in the blockchain.
scarleth06

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:21:34 AM

I can see. I see that it will not only be the certified validators who are going to make records validated but also peers and I wonder how this auto verifications are done? Who does the verification here aside from certifed validators?

Yeah you're right. It really is quite confusing how the peer validation will be executed I am a bit curious as to who will be doing these validations and yes, the automated validation also ticks my curious cells as to how it will be working and what will be the processes that an applicant need to go through to get verified via automated validation.
well i am also confused on how will this really be working or what will be its process. i don't see any negative signs, but for assurance only, that even manual verification cannot avoid failures, how much more this automated system? I am not underestimating their capabilities, but what if that will happen?
As we can see, there are different kinds of validation. Each validation has different styles of validating. If there are mistakes with automatic validation then it will not pass with peer and validators. Well, I hope that this three kinds of validation will be required to each jobseekers so that the companies will assure that their documents are really true.
If auto validation will fail, there are still two kinds of validation which are more better than the automatic way. I hope that there is no failure at all.
But as per trustlogics only their certified validators will conduct the validation process, and users or applicants can request it to trustlogics... It seems so confusing for us, three ways to validate applicants professional data but only validator will do it anyway still best to validate your data with them for the best result of your job searching...
joeljames23

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:48:35 AM

a very wonderful news indeed!trustlogic keeps on innovating their users experiences and keeps on satisfying us making this platform better every single day. trustlogic is developing and making much options their users must have as they find the job they want to be involve in. this really is a helping hand for jobless people and for recruiters as well.

So there will be different levels of attestation on your professional profile. The attestation through Peers is similar to what Linkedin have. Your peers can comment on your experience and qualification and even highly recommend you on their platform. This is a great feature for Trustlogics. I believe that with this three types of attestations, employers will surely be able to be at ease and rely on trusted data that Trustlogics provide to them.
Auto validations means the trustlogics will verify the professional data of applicants, i forgot to read this update of trustlogics that's why... And im thinking maybe the recruiter itself will verify the needed data!? Thanks in advance...
Our certified Validators will verify the entire Data of job seekers, as per as their authority. You can request in TrustLogics platform to get your profile verified.
Now i already know it and that's for sure the right answer because it is coming from you, thanks for the reply trustlogics... This is good now every jobseeker have 3 ways to validate their professional data and these will all help them to standout with the rest...
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:14:41 PM

Dear TrustLogics Community,
TrustLogics is not just a job portal, but also a platform to build your profile and let the #recruiters know about your abilities and availability, worldwide. The platform also rewards users for performing various activities.

Join Our Telegram Group For Instant Help - https://t.me/trustlogics

Is this good or bad? I guess it is good if you were planning to get out on your present job and apply on the other job while it is bad
because it promotes laziness on the people. They will probably go active and get the rewards even though they are not working. Insight guys?
I don't see any negative side in this post. As it clearly said that it is not just a job portal but it will bring rewards for various activities that conducted by a certain user. It does not promotes laziness at all. In fact, it may become an outlet for those who don't luck when it comes in job. It is a second way of earning, a way on how we got an income. Therefore, we should not become lazy if we want to earn.

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

they have one like this.

That is nice whereas the TrustLogics is now be the answer to the worlds problem by applying a job. And since that they can also consider the disabled person, i think many company who willing to help disabled to have a job, they will have also consider it to apply on their company.
I think employing and hiring disabled applicants should not be the problem. It is still the employer who is going to decide if an applicant with physical disabilities are capable of doing the job offered. Let us not forget that the body maybe defective but if the brain is whole and sound then the person is qualified, just depending on the type of job offered to him. 
For sure Chikitita2004. If they find a good one, that will be a jackpot to the company. Physical diasbilities should never be a hindrance in employing workers. Even if the job requires some physical works if the handicapped person is still able to perform the task then he deserves the position. Actually in my place even applicants with down syndrome as hired and given opportunity to work and interact with people.
This topic was already discussed and I think we don't need to worry about the disabled person since there are laws that implemented for the sake of PWD. They are part of the community, it is not fair to them to suffer from famine just because of their condition. Rights to live is the primary concern of International Law and it should be followed.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Khayem

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

How can a person will know if the person rather the Validator was attested or Verified by the TrustLogics Team? I see the attestation concept though but how do will I ensure that he/she is really trustworthy of my data? Is there any Validator ratings or any Validator feedback concept?
That's a good thing to ponder.Well, I think, Trustlogics Certified Validators also goes through Validation
process, qualifying them just as how they do it in their platform for jobseekers. Trustlogics talks about their
platform to become not just an industry standard, but also the norm.This platform should suffice then or be applicable,
too, even to screening their own Certified Validators. Perhaps, Trustlogics will posts their Validators credentials and ratings.as well.
dreamvacation2018

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:33:08 PM

they have one like this.

I don't know about proven and tested because it is obviously just starting out but I get what you are trying to say. And like you, I too along with many others really do believe in this project and see the big potential it has to succeed in changing this world for the better with the concept that the trustlogics project is pushing. It will surely help a lot specially in mass adoption which we all can bemefit from plus all the features that their platform has.
despite we know  that this project will not already what happen until the end ,,but is not bad to believe and say that this project will have a good future platform at the end.
Truefaithfire29

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:46:05 PM

I well trust also to trustlogics system that this kind of problem doubful,fearful about negative feeling if validators are also valid  came from trustlogics ,due to I  should really think that this case will already fix before you have to ask the question to trustlogics platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: